The New Neighborhood Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon her legs tightened, her back arched and she screamed, "Oh Ooohhh OOOOOOHHH! Fuck, FUCK, FUUUUCCCCKKKK!!!!" and collapsed limply onto the bed.

I moved her further onto the bed before pulling out and turning to see Claire, Hugh, Trixie and Paul standing in the doorway.

"Hi Tom," smiled Paul. "I thought that I'd come home for lunch to see how the pool cleaning is going."

"It's good to see you, and thank you for picking out Krissy's wardrobe for the day. As you can see, it was inspirational!" I smiled.

"I've finished the pool cleaning and the raking, weeding and mulching of the shrubbery. I don't usually take a break, but when Paul came home, I thought I would," winked Claire. "I've been watching a lot of fucking for the last three hours. Sooooo, I'm going to rinse off using the outdoor shower and perhaps one or more of you three gentlemen would help douse the fire in my tight creamy cunt!"

Hugh walked outside with Claire while Paul stayed with Krissy and removed his work attire.

Trixie and I walked slowly out to the main room, with my arm around her shoulder. "So you fucked my mother but decided not to fill her with your cum?" She asked, while reaching out to hold my rock hard cock, still coated with Krissy's cum.

I nodded and watched as she dropped to her knees and licked my cock clean. "I decided that I wanted to save both my cum and my sexual energy for later on."

"For Molly, I get that," stated Trixie as she finished licking me clean and slid my cock deep into her throat.

My hands moved down to caress her head. I was tempted to hold my cock deep in her throat and shoot streams of cum directly into her stomach.

She pulled off, and gasped for air. I looked into her sparkling eyes and lifted her up. I held her naked breasts against my chest and slowly lowered her onto my cock. She rocked her hips to allow the head of my cock to align with her pussy, and slip inside.

As my cock moved deeper inside her, I looked at her face and saw sadness and tears. I kissed her salty cheeks. I tried to kiss her lips and she turned her face.

"Trixie, tell me what's wrong?" I urged her.

"It it it's just that right now, like this I feel so happy, so full. And I don't just mean your cock, although it does fill me up," she laughed and sniffled. "But emotionally too," she added. I think I just need things that I can't have." She sighed.

"Molly asked me to bring you home with me."

"What? What did she mean?" Asked Trixie as she used her forearms to wipe the tears from her eyes.

"Molly and I both have feelings for you. There's an emptiness that we don't understand when we haven't been able to spend time with you. She, I mean we, both want you to come to our house, our home. You can spend a night or two and see how you feel," I explained while thinking that Molly and I had talked about her becoming a permanent member of our family.

"So when you said that you were saving up your energy, it wasn't just for her?" She smiled

Trixie then kissed me with more passion that I have ever felt from her before.

"So what do I tell my parents?"

Paul and Krissy had been watching the two of us and heard most of what had been said.

I turned us so both Trixie and I could see their smiling faces filled with tears of joy. "We just want you to be happy, baby," said Krissy.

"We see the difference in you when you are with Tom or Molly and when you haven't seen them for several days," added Paul.

"I still love you both!" smiled Claire.

"Don't overthink it, Trix," chimed Claire. "Tom has created one big complicated family in this neighborhood. You may be the first to try living in another house, but I doubt you'll be the last!"

"Hmmmmm, does anyone think it's strange that six naked adults are standing around, having this conversation while Tom is holding me and his big cock is throbbing in my tiny tight twat?" Giggle Trixie.

"Nope, no, seems normal," echoed everyone in the room.

"Claire, I'm going to help Trixie pack a few things. You may be done by the time we're ready to leave."

"Yeah, I imagine that Hugh and Paul will be fucking Krissy for at least an hour, and I can get everything done without any interruptions." Quipped Claire

I carried Trixie back back to her room. I held her ass with my hands and raised and lowered her on my cock. "Mmmmmmmm," she moaned. I always feel so good, so safe, when you're fucking me."

"I feel so happy when I'm around you, so peaceful and warm. Just touching you is special and having my cock in you is indescribable!" I replied.

We fucked for a few more minutes and then Trixie tensed in a strangle hold around my neck, She bit my shoulder as her orgasm had her rippling pussy milking my cock as my orgasm was triggered and I shot several streams of warm creamy cum inside her. I held her close as we recovered. My cock continued to twitch inside her as she sighed and rested her head against my chest.

I lowered Trixie to the floor and she licked and sucked my balls and cock clean. "Mmmmmmm, I do the way you taste and feel in my mouth," she moaned. "And thanks for filling my pussy. I'll help you get recharged for Molly," she winked.

I went out and found my clothes that I had discarded earlier. I got dressed and Trixie threw on a T-shirt and sandals.

We packed a duffle bag with an assortment of clothes, knowing that she could come get more whenever she wanted.

We walked out into the other room. Everyone was out by the pool. Hugh was fucking Krissy on a lounge chair and Claire was getting pummeled from behind by Paul.

It seems that Claire was taking an impromptu work break and would be coming home later.

We went to the screen door to say good-bye. "We're leaving now. See you soon!" I smiled

"Bye Mom, bye Dad I'll call you later to talk more.

Everyone smiled and waved.

As we walked out to the street, Hannah and Holly were walking by.

"Hi guys," greeted Hannah

"Hello ladies," I replied.

"Nice look slut!" Laughed Holly. "Is that Tom's cum leaking down your legs?"

"Well, yes it is!" Chimed Trixie as she gathered some on her fingers and licked it off with an exaggerated moan and fake orgasm, " MMMMMM! Oh! Oh! Godddddd!!!"

They laughed and walked on as we finished the stroll back to the house.

Molly had come home early from her office at the University and greeted us at the door.

"Trixie, Oh, Oh, Yessss!!!", screamed Molly as she ran out and grabbed Trixie, hugging her and spinning around.

"Oh!, I guess you don't mind me coming back with Tom?" she giggled through tears of joy.

"I'm so happy that you came. You were one of my favorite people, as a student, even before we met at Tom's," she assured Trixie.

"How did you know that I needed to be here?" Asked Trixie, still unsure about why she was drawn to both of them.

"Come in, let's sit down and talk about it," suggested Molly.

"I'll get us all a glass of wine," I added.

"It's complicated," began Molly. "I noticed it first in your writing."

"What do you mean?" Asked Trixie, clearly perplexed.

"In some ways it is simply the fact that whatever you wrote was filled with emotion. Your writing would cause me to laugh, cry or be extremely elated. The words you choose are simply perfect, and they expose you, your hopes, and your needs."

"Well, it's true that I am emotional when I write, but I just write the way I feel," explained Trixie.

"And you can't help that what you write exposes your heart and soul!" Reflected Molly.

"But, there is so much that I haven't done. I enjoy reading and writing about how I react to other authors, but I want to write about experiences of my own." explained Trixie.

"You are young and have your whole life to explore the world around you," smiled Molly.

"But you'll help, right?" asked Trixie. "I mean I may need a little push to get out of my comfort zone. Like earlier today when Tom suggested that I ride Hugh on the living room rug, and I waved to Claire. I was elated as I tightened my pussy and tugged on his cock. I felt free, being totally naked with my little titties bouncing. I was excited by being naughty. I mean who fucks a guy in front of his girlfriend and gets off on it!" she giggled.

"Yes Trixie, Molly and I will help," I smiled while thinking about how much fun we will all have together.

"Where should I put my bag?" asked Trixie, a little unsure about where she would sleep.

"Come with me!" Chirped a very excited Molly.

They walked down the hall and turned into the master suite. "Bu, Bu But this is your room?"

"Now this is your room too!" Smiled Molly.

"Really!" shouted Trixie excitedly.

"Yes, but you do have alternatives. There is an extra room upstairs that's just for you, if you want it. Also there are others in the house who might also enjoy sharing their beds with you." Explained Molly while feeling a bit disappointed at the mention of alternatives.

"Where should I keep my clothes?" Asked Trixie.

"There's an extra dresser in my walk-in closet, just for you." She winked.

"How did you know that I'd come, and want to stay?" She asked with an astonished smile.

"I just hoped that you would, and I'm so glad you are here," said Molly as she moved close to Trixie, caressed her face, and they shared a soft sensuous kiss.

As they finished, Molly asked, "May I undress you?"

"I'd like that," smiled Trixie. "It seems like I'm always stripping off my own clothes," she giggled

I had been wondering how the conversation was going and walked down the hall, stood in the doorway and watched as Molly stripped Trixie naked.

"What are you two up to?"

"I'm getting naked and then I'm going to put my stuff in my new dresser," chirped Trixie.

I moved to Molly and helped her to remove her clothes and then discarded mine.

"Someone is excited about sharing his bed with two beautiful women," smiled Molly as she reached out and stroked my hard throbbing cock.

"Well he fucked Krissy, after fucking my face, but he saved all his cum for us," smiled Trixie. "Wellll, except for the deposit he made in my pussy," She chirped

"Do we know when to expect Claire to come home?" Asked Molly.

"She should be finished by now, but daddy and she looked like they were into some long haul fucking!" Joked Trixie. "And mom was all giddy about having Hugh use all her holes!" She laughed.

"I'm not sure about Heather and Mike. They may have connected with friends at the University that are here for summer classes. Or they could both be fucking Aria!" I smiled, while reacting to memories of her smoking hot body.

"Have you guys studied the Kama Sutra?" Asked Trixie.

"No," said Molly. "I've always been curious, but never took the time."

"Well, I read a lot," laughed Trixie at herself, for stating the obvious.

"Can we try something? I think it's called Monkey."

"Sure, and here I thought that we might introduce you to new experiences."

"I've never done it, but I have a picture in my mind," said Trixie, screwing up her face, deep in thought.

"Should we be on the bed or on the floor?"

"Just lay on your back in the middle of the bed and pull your knees up by your face," directed Trixie.

I followed her instructions and Molly gasped, "Wow! You are really exposed! Ass, balls and big fucking cock on full display!"

Trixie moved onto the bed and lifted my feet up toward the ceiling. "It's like a chair where his thighs are the seat, and his calves and feet are the back," she explained.

My cock was pressing into my belly, but she grabbed it and pulled it down so it poked up between the backs of my thighs. Then she straddled my thighs, impaled herself on my cock, sat down and leaned back into my calves.

"Ohhhh god! This feels so good!" Smiled Trixie, as she began to bounce gently on the backs of my thighs.

"It looks amazing, Can I take a picture?" asked Molly, as she reached for her phone.

"Spread your legs a little Trixie," she suggested before taking another picture.

Trixie reached down below her pussy and grabbed my balls. Molly captured that image as well.

I moved my legs to raise and lower Trixie while she squeezed my hard cock with her tight young pussy.

"Molly, do you want to try this?"

I will admit that for me the experience was relaxing at first. It was a little like reverse cowgirl, and the downward angle made my cock even harder.

Trixie and Molly changed places. "You look so sexy with your tits swaying as you bounce on your human fuck chair," smiled Trixie as she took more pictures for our family fuck album.

Molly bounced on me and suggested, "Maybe we could use this position for musical chairs at our next neighborhood party!"

"This feels good to me too, but let's save it for special occasions!" I groaned.

Molly stood up and my cock slapped back into a more normal position. I stretched my legs and sighed, "Ahhhhhhhhhh".

"Are you sure that was the Kama Sutra and not something from the Marquis de Sade?" I laughed.

Just then we heard a call from Heather in the front hall. "Is anyone home?"

Molly and Trixie bounced out to greet them. I followed at a more measured pace, allowing my muscles to recover from the "Monkey" fuck.

"Dad looks in rough shape, but his cock looks good and seems to be covered with someones coochie juice!" laughed Heather.

Both Trixie and Molly raised their hands.

Heather came over and hugged me. We kissed and felt each other's love. She reached down and stroked my cock. "MMMMMMMM. Somebody is ready for more pussy," she moaned.

It was at this point that Trixie caught sight of Arianna. "Who the fuck is that!" She exclaimed in a whisper, and then forgot to breathe.

Molly moved slowly toward the sensuous Mediterranean beauty. They hugged and kissed. "How are you, and how are Jan and Dom?" Asked Molly. "Can you stay for a while?"

"I'll be spending the night," she replied, then looked around and realized that Heather and Mike had already shed their clothes. "I seem to be a bit overdressed," she giggled as she kicked off her sandals and stripped off her T-shirt, shorts and panties.

"Arianna, please come over and say hi to Trixie," I encouraged.

Aria walked over smiling. Trixie was mesmerized by that taller woman with flawless dark olive colored skin, sparkling dark eyes, a friendly smile and an incredibly sexy body.

They embraced each other and the contrast both in size and color was startling as Trixie's pale skin, red hair, green eyes, nervous smile, and equally enticing body, merged with Aria's.

"May I kiss you?" Whispered Aria.

Trixie nodded and their lips met. Everyone in the room had stopped to watch as their soft gentle kiss became more and more passionate. Aria broke the kiss and asked, "Are you spending the night too?"

Trixie, still speechless, nodded and smiled.

"I need to say hi to Mr. Tom or my father will not be happy," explained Aria as she moved from Trixie and approached me.

She looked down at my throbbing hard cock. "My father and Jan send their regards," said Aria as we embraced and she pressed my cock down, to slip between her thighs, and rub against her clit. We kissed softly, and she continued, "And then he told me not to come home without fucking you at least once!" she announced with a sparkle in her smile and a twinkle in her eye.

"It will be my pleasure," I assured her. "I'm glad that you'll be spending the night," I smiled as our bodies became more aroused by our naked hug and a second more passionate kiss.

"Does anyone have a fire extinguisher?" Giggled Heather. "Those two look like they might burst into flames, and my pussy is already on fire!"

Everyone laughed and Mike and I headed to the kitchen while all the women headed to the living room to get filled in on everything that they'd been doing that day.

"Your mom and I have asked Trixie to come spend some time with us," I explained to Mike.

"So she's going to live here instead of up the street?" Asked Mike.

"Yes, it's on a trial basis for now" I began to explain before Mike interrupted.

"Heather and I were just talking about Trixie and she was saying that the three of you belong together!"

"Really? Is it that obvious?" I asked.

"It's pretty simple," smiled Mike. "Both of you are happier when you're with her!"

"You and Heather are very perceptive. We miss her when we're apart, and it's clear that she misses us as well."

"It's none of my business, and I don't think of you as a master/slave kind of guy, but she might be happier with a collar," added Mike with a serious look.

"I don't know. I need to talk to your mother. Thanks Mike, you've given me something to think about."

We headed back to the living room with a tray of various kinds of drinks.

Aria and Trixie were pleasuring each other in classic 69 position. Aria was on top with Trixie laying on her back beneath her. Each was licking the other's pussy and Trixie's hands were caressing and groping Aria's pendulous breasts.

Similarly, Molly was on top of Heather as they orally pleasured each other.

We set down the drinks and I watched as Mike moved and knelt behind his mother. Her natural lubrication allowed him to enter her fully with one quick thrust.

"MMMMMMMM Yessssss!" Moaned and hissed Molly as her son's throbbing hard cock filled her pussy completely.

I moved and knelt behind Aria. Trixie reached up, grabbed my cock and aligned it with the opening to Aria's pussy. She smiled as I pressed inside my friend's beautiful daughter. I leaned over and caressed Aria's tits as my hips moved to fuck her properly.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" Gasped Aria with each thrust of my cock.

At some point, while the six of us were sexually engaged, Hugh and Claire returned. They watched us for a while and then went to her suite to get cleaned up and undressed to join the gathering.

I fucked Aria to an explosive orgasm, but held off on my own, as I wanted to share it with Trixie and Molly when we shared our bed for the first time.

As Aria recovered, Claire came out and greeted her. "Hi Aria, I didn't expect to see you here," she smiled and hugged the beautiful buxom naked daughter of Tom's friend Dom.

"I really wanted to see everyone again after spending the day with Heather and Mike. They took me to the University and introduced me to some of their friends and gave me a tour of the campus. I really want to go to college," she smiled.

"I'm hoping to go too!" said Claire excitedly. "One of the neighbors, Hugh's dad, is helping me to apply for a scholarship. What do you want to study?"

"I'm not sure yet. I thought that I wanted to know more about running a small business like my dad, but now, after meeting Tom, I'm fascinated by how people can improve their lives with sex." giggled Aria.

"I know, and if you were a sex therapist you'd have no shortage of clients!" She smiled. "Sex is great and can help people, but in my case, Tom saved me by refusing to have sex with me. He only fucks people when it is right for them." Added Claire.

"As far as I'm concerned, anytime he wants to ram that night-stick up my twat is the right time for me!" Smiled Aria.

"Are you spending the night?"

"I don't know. I'd like to give Dad and Jan a night alone, but I'm not sure where I fit in?" pondered Aria.

"Hugh's going to his house tonight, since his Dad is travelling and both his mom and sister want some time cuddling with his cock!' Began Claire. "I have a big bed and I'd love to share it with you!" she smiled.

After Mike and Heather headed upstairs for the night, Claire and Aria disappeared into her room. I joined Molly and Trixie who were sitting in the living room on one of the couches.

"What are you two up to?"

"Trixie was just sharing her thoughts with me," smiled Molly.

I sat down on the couch behind her and she lay back with her head in my lap. "And what were these thoughts?" I smiled as I reached across Trixies naked body, held her close, and gently stroked her left hip.