The New Neighborhood Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmmm," she moaned. "Snuggling like this with you is so yummy."

"We were talking about Rick's birthday party this week," said Molly to get us back on track.

"Can I come?" Asked Trixie. "I mean to the party, Sir," she laughed.

"Well, we don't want to overwhelm Rick with too many women. Right now I assumed that Heather and Rick's sister Tory, would be there with me and Molly.

"Hmmmmmmm," sighed Trixie. "I had a chance yesterday to spend some time with Hugh, and he was great! I mean, we could talk, and he was such a good kisser, and a fantastic fuck! I want to understand how to transform a young boy into such an amazing man." She admitted.

"Is this something that you want to experience so you can write about it?" Asked Molly.

"That's part of it," admitted Trixie. "But, I'd also like to do it. Most of the guys at college are still like they were in high school when it comes to women, girls, whatever. They just sit and stare, and can't seem to talk, even if I start a conversation."

"She's right, you know. Most of them see a girl that they find attractive, they get hard, flustered, and get stuck wondering 'what can I say so that she'll let me fuck her?'" Quipped Molly.

"Is that really how guys think, Sir?" Laughed Trixie.

"Unfortunately, all those stereotypes that people joke about, are mostly accurate." I sighed, while continuing to stroke Trixie's left side from her hip to her breast.

"So if you come to Rick's party, will you just watch or participate?" Smiled Molly

At this point my fingers lightly pinched and rolled the nipple on Trixie's left breast. She crossed her legs and squeezed them tight against her pussy and moaned, "Mmmmmmmm, that feels good, Sir."

"I think we all know that you are one who likes to participate, like when you showed us the Monkey position earlier," smiled Molly.

"Yeah, I think Tory is more cerebral. She likes to watch and study what is happening before jumping in. I'm definitely more of a jumper!"

"I think it's safe to say that Trixie would like help teach Rick both how to kiss and how to fuck," I laughed.

"We don't need to script out the whole party. We'll plan on having Trixie participate, and Rick should definitely get a chance to fuck his sister and if he can handle it, I'll fuck him too!" Chuckled Molly

"Speaking of fucking," giggled Trixie. Your cock has been twitching against the back of my head since I laid down."

I helped Trixie to a seated position, and we both watched as Molly leaned back onto her elbows, raised her knees and parted her thighs. She slipped her middle finger between her lips and into her pussy, then locked eyes with Trixie and held out her hand to her.

Trixie crawled forward as my hands slid from her shoulders to her ass. Her lips and tongue cleaned Molly's nectar from her extended finger. Then Molly caressed her face and lowered it to her warm wet pussy.

As Trixie began slow tender licking, lapping and sucking, of Molly's pussy. I knelt behind her, and closed my eyes to focus my attention on the exquisite feeling of my cock probing deeply into her tight slick warm vagina.

There were many times today where I had held back my orgasm to save it for the two of them. I had pictured us in bed, but that wasn't going to happen. I opened my eyes as I held Trixies hips and fucked her hard. She licked Molly who looked into my eyes, biting her lower lip as her climax began to build.

Trix groaned, "Annhh, Annnnnhhhhh, AHHHHHHHHH!" Into Molly's pussy.

Molly's hips bucked into Trixie's face, as she screamed, "Yes! Yesssss!!! Give us your cum!!!!"

Their orgasms triggered mine, as I drove my cock deep into Trixie for the first two blasts of hot semen. I pulled out, squeezing the base of my cock as my prostate gland continued pulsing, building up pressure, and I roared, "ARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!" As I released it and shot several strong streams of cum onto Molly's face and tits, and coated Trixie's back.

As we recovered, I pulled Trixie to lay back onto my chest where she squirmed in the slippery cum. Molly leaned over and pressed her cummy breasts into Trixie's, as Trixie licked the cum off of Molly's face and shared it with her in a slow passionate tongue filled kiss.

Trixie started to giggle, "I know we can't stay like this, but I wish we could!"

"I do too," whispered Molly. "I do too," she repeated as her eyes filled with tears of joy.

We moved to the master suite, cleaned up in the shower and climbed into bed with me in the middle. I lay on my back. Trixie was on my left, snuggled under my arm with her head on my shoulder and chest. Her breasts pressed into my ribs, as she draped her left leg over mine with her warm pussy pressed into my hip. Molly mirrored her on my right. We were all sexually sated and drifted off to sleep.

At some point in the night, my erection returned. I awoke with both women still snuggled against me, which just aroused me more. I didn't want to disturb them, so I resigned myself to a sleepless night and started thinking about all the wonderful people in my life..

Trixie started to stir and her left hand moved to my cock. She moved slowly as her head slid down my chest and onto my belly. She positioned my cock so the head slipped into her mouth where her tongue circled it over and over, increasing my urgency and need for relief. Soon my prostate gland began to spasm and Trixie hungrily swallowed my cum. My cock relaxed and Trixie returned to sleep on my shoulder where she whispered, "Thank you Sir."

End of Chapter 10

Once again, thanks to all who have chosen to follow me. I appreciate your votes, your comments and hope that you enjoy reading my work.