The New Neighborhood Pt. 03

Story Info
Max meets new neighbors.
5.9k words
4.67
6.2k
5
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/17/2023
Created 11/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EliasxM
EliasxM
33 Followers

I woke up in a warm environment. I felt David's morning wood rubbing against my own erection, the friction made my dick twitch and leak a bead of pre-cum. I bit my lip softly and bucked my hips, rubbing our hot shafts together. I couldn't resist it any longer, I needed to climax before I lost my mind. I proceeded to kept thrusting, trying to keep quiet. But as I opened my eyes back, I saw David smirking and staring right at me. "Oh.." I turned away quickly, utterly embarrassed.

"Why did you stop," I felt David's grin against my neck, then felt his erection poke through my thighs and rub against my balls. I remained in place as his hands wrapped around my waist and my back pressed against his torso, then he starts thrusting in a steady motion. The stimulation from the rubbing of our dicks would cause me to moan and whine, aching for more. I pressed my butt into his hips, trying to rile him again.

Instead, he starts picking up the pace, my dick leaking more pre-cum, I squeezed my thighs tighter. We came together, our white hot sticky fluid mixed on the bed spread. My craving was not satisfied. I needed more. I rolled over and forced David on his back, I quickly climbed on top of him. I stared intensely in his eyes, basically telepathically telling him I wanted more. David smiled, sitting up, locking my lips in a sloppy kiss. "Want to try something new?" His morning voice was even deeper than his normal voice, and of course it just turned me on.

"Like what?" I basically whispered back. He directed my gaze towards the hooks that were attached to the top of his headboard. My jaw dropped.

"Some light bdsm. I will never do anything you don't want," He kissed my knuckles. I rolled my eyes in a joking manner.

"Maybe later. I'm starving and I'm craving your breakfast." Honestly I just wanted an excuse. I don't know if I'm ready to do something that extreme yet.

We both walked downstairs, still in our robes from the previous night, he parted to search his fridges for ingredients while I went over to lounge on the sofa. I allowed my legs to spread, my junk basically flashing the world. I switched the TV on, I could feel myself getting drowsy again so I shifted my position to keep myself awake. My nose hairs tingled when the smell of food being cooked crept in my nostrils. It caused me to perk up, practically drooling when I saw him preparing two plates.

David finally brought them over, and he made himself comfortable next to me. The plate contained bacon, eggs and hash browns, which were coincidentally all my favorite breakfast foods, it was only missing the honey toast. I thanked him and began to devour my plate like it was the last supper. The tastes flooded my mouth and it made me squeal in delight. I haven't had a good breakfast in a while, and I had already cleaned my plate.

David was almost finished as well, we both watched The Rookie since it was the only good thing on. When he had finished, he wrapped his long arms around me and pulled me into his lap, his chin planted on my shoulder against the side of my head. I nuzzle his head as a sign of affection. His arms tightened around me in response. I was very curious so I decided to ask, "David, be real. You clearly are a great and good looking man, so why would you settle with me? I know women practically throw themselves at you.." I tried not to let the jealousy show.

He pulled back to look at me, his face was serious. "'Settle'? I'm not settling. I find you charming," he planted a kiss on my ear, "irresistible," another kiss on my neck, his voice got lower, "smart," I felt a kiss on my slightly revealed collarbone, I gasped and shuddered from the prick of arousal that stirred in me. "And you wouldn't be wrong. Women do come onto me a lot," his hand had snaked in the front of my robe, cupping my flat chest. "But, honestly I prefer men. Especially incredibly cute ones like you," he finished his answer off with a kiss on my lips, which he had to turn my head for.

I felt relief hearing that, and relaxed my body against his. The clock above his TV read out "10:15 AM" which meant I had to go home and get ready for my last prep exam at the school. I groaned and let him know, apologizing over and over while he assured me it was alright. I wondered if I could make it back on time. I went upstairs to change into my attire from yesterday, and David sent me off with a deep, long, wet and messy lip lock. I started to walk my way back to my house.

As I approached my front door, I heard muffled yelling from my mom. I pressed my ear up against the door to see if I could listen in. "JUST ---- AND FUCK OFF ------ OR I WILL ----- AND TAKE MAX WITH ME!" a lot of it was hard to make out, and I was terrified of walking inside, but I needed my pass to get in the school or they will deny me. I gathered my confidence and slowly opened the door. My dad was sitting at the bar counter with a half glass of whiskey, while my mom froze up when she saw me. She smiled and told me to go upstairs to get ready. I obliged, I wanted no part of that argument.

I snatched my pass from the night stand and made my way back downstairs, though my mother disappeared. She must have went to her room. I walked towards my dad, he just smiled at me. "Sorry you had to witness that. Your mom gets upset when I drink," He sighed loudly and knocked back the rest of his whiskey. "You can decide who you want to go with, unless you're considering living on your own."

"I honestly don't know.. I haven't given it any thought." I replied coldly, I hated talking about depressing topics. I waved my dad goodbye and left the house, traveling to the university where the exams were held.

I had arrived after getting off the bus, and if you're wondering why I took the bus, it's because I didn't feel like being in the car with either parent in their current state. Plus, I was considering dorms at this point. As I had approached the school, I was very confused and felt lost. I saw a taller, tan and built man, talking to a group of, what I presumed was other students here to take the prep exams. He saw me, then started coming my way. As I examined him further, I realized he was incredibly handsome, a stereotypical jock. His hair was brown and trimmed neatly, his shirt was tight around his biceps and showed off his amazing arms. He was fit alright, but not as built as David. He had almost a whole foot on me.

"Hey there! You're here for the prep exams, right?" His deep blue eyes locked on mine, and I nearly fell for that damn charisma.

"Oh- uh- yes. I am. My name is Max,"

"Nice to meet you Max. Call me Josh," He held out his hand, which I politely accepted with a handshake. He proceeded to guide me into the direction of where I was supposed to me.

We talked about a variety of things, mostly about the university and what it was like. "By the way, I know this sounds weird but it's just a rumor, but I heard there is a sleazy professor who teaches the extra math class that hits on certain students, but there's no concrete evidence so he hasn't been fired. Just be careful around him."

What else is new? I nodded. "Thanks. What was his name?"

"Uhm. Hmm. I think its Kelly, or Kern, something like that."

"Alright, don't worry. I'm capable of keeping myself safe," I smiled and bathed in his hospitality.

"By the way, I am the team captain for basketball and the student council president. You'll probably be seeing me a lot around on campus." That would explain why he's popular upon first meeting.

I carefully let myself into the room I was meant to be in, and thanked Josh for his time. He disappeared from around the corner as I picked a seat. Now to take the exam.

After I turned in my exam, I left the room, checking the time on my phone. "1:08 PM". I had time to get home and see David, but the bus didn't come here until 1:25-1:30. I decided to explore the building to pass time, and spotted Josh again, but he was heading to the locker room. It wouldn't hurt to go after him, right? I wanted to offer him to coffee one day as a thank you.

Upon entering the locker room, I aimlessly looked around, it was practically empty. I heard the shower as I made my way further back. I nearly dropped my stuff when I saw Josh. He was fully nude, back toward me and lathering his hair with shampoo. His arse was finely toned, as were his legs and back, and the sight made my heart race. I felt like I was peeping, so I knew it was time to leave without a trace. But, before I could, he turned around and saw me, and I for real dropped my stuff this time. He just smiled and waved at me.

"Wait one minute, I'll be out!" he called out to me. Of course this is nothing to a straight man, but to someone who's attracted to other men, I nearly fainted. I plopped myself on a bench that wasn't in view of the shower, as courtesy. He came around from the lockers with a towel around his waist and one drying his hair off. "Sorry, I just finished a practice game and felt sweaty and hot. I needed to wash up before I went back into the heat." He present a friendly grin.

"You're good. I'm sorry for practically spying on you,"

He chuckled at my apology, "Its fine, trust me. Were both men after all."

"Yeah..haa.." I fake laughed as my eyes averted his direction, the awkward silence filled the room. He finished drying his hair and removed the towel from his waist, and once again, I was flashed a mans cock. I couldn't help but notice, and made a comparison to David's. He's not as long, but he's definitely thicker. He turned to retrieve his clothes from the locker, sliding his boxers on before his shirt and pants. I can't believe I just watched a man I just met get dressed from being fully naked. He was so comfortable with his own sexuality that he didn't worry about me.

I snapped out of my fantasy and stood straight up, "Oh I forgot to ask, would you mind letting me treat you to coffee as a thanks?"

He paused to look at me, surprised, then let out a friendly laugh. "Yes, of course." He ruffled my hair and suddenly his expression went sour. I was afraid I had offended so I panicked a little, before I heard him sigh. "Sorry.. I just remembered something unpleasant..." there was a long pause, before he smiled down at me again. "Do you want me to take you home? I don't mind."

At first I wanted to decline, but I would feel rude doing so. "Sure, if its really no trouble."

"Nah, really. I was heading home too anyways."

I followed him out of the lockers room and out of the school entirely, he lead me to his car, which was the newest make black hyund*i. It was gorgeous, I can't lie. He opened the passenger door for me as he settled in his driver seat, buckling, as did I. "I live in the Burbank Houses." He froze up and then looked at me.

"No way? I live in the houses next to that street!" I coughed on air when I heard him say that. What are the odds?

Josh started the car, and we began to drive out of the lot and in the direction of our neighborhood. I could feel the awkward tension inside the car, but thankfully we had arrived quicker than I anticipated. We talked a little before I got out and headed in, and somehow ended up agreeing to going by his place later tonight.

I entered my house, both parents were gone so I decided to go upstairs and check. My mom was napping and my dad was gone, gone. I finally had the chance to change my clothes, and I had stripped down and peered at my body in the mirror. The thought of Josh naked came back to my mind like an embarrassing reminiscent, and I felt a swelling tightness in my briefs. I shook the thought away, I didn't have much time to spare.

I shoved on a regular flannel shirt that was black and white, and a grey cargo shorts. I darted out the door and made way towards David's house, but, before reaching the house, I saw his car was gone. I sighed in a melancholic manner and headed back to my house, when I saw someone jogging towards me. Surprisingly, it was not somebody older, but someone who looked around my age. He was... very pale, with a few scars here and there on his face and arms, and some on his legs too. He wasn't built, he had about as much muscle tone as me, although he was taller. But only by like 5 inches. His hair was raven black, the tips were dyed ombre red, it was messy and fluffy and it went past his ears, the back of his hair was a bit longer that laid against his neck.

I don't know why I analyzed him so hard, but he definitely looked like an introvert. He stopped in front of me, his stoic expression stared me down. Upon looking closer I noticed his eyes were nearly black too, a beautiful shade of deep gray. He scowled at me, removing one of his ear buds to speak. "Move."

"Huh?-"

"I said move."

I furrowed my brows back at him. "Can't you just go around?"

His eyes thinned and he shoved his ear bud back in. As he started to go past me I grabbed his arm instinctively, his face going from blank to shocked, then back to grumpy. "What?"

Shit. I have no clue why I did that. I stumbled over my words to find an excuse. "Er uhm. What's your name? My name is Max, and I don't see a lot of people around my age here so I was wonder if i-"

"No."

"What?"

"I said no. I don't want to be friends."

He paused briefly. "Just forget about me, it's for the best." He shoved his arm away and started jogging again, in the direction of the street that branched off into a different set of houses. I was left puzzled as I watched him leave. What an odd guy.

It became later, a little passed 7 PM and I was craving a snack after dinner so I went to grab some chips. I saw my dad, yet again, drink in hand. I snagged the chips and told my dad I would be out for a bit, he just waved his hand at me as I left. If my memory served me correct, Josh's house was the one that had the antique fall décor. And I was right, as I was greeted by Josh when I knocked on his door. He invited me in.

"Thanks for having me," I cheerfully greeted him.

"Thanks for coming." He smiled, beer in hand.

So he was old enough to drink.

"I met an oddball earlier, he was pale with scars and black hair. He was around our age. Know him?" I inquired because I still wanted to get to know him.

"Ah.. Yeah.. that's uh.. Tatum. Hes the math professor's step son." That would also mean the rumored sleazy professor was in the neighborhood.

"Small world." I joked back.

"Around these places it's a small world for sure."

We chatted and exchanged information about ourselves and I've learned the following about Josh: His parents are overseas for work and they pay for the house, He is 21, he has no siblings or any close relatives, and he's widely popular at the school and the neighborhood.

We both got bored in the midst of our conversation and he offered me a drink, which I gladly accepted. Its not often I get to drink but to be fair I couldn't unless my parents offered. He suddenly smiled at me and I raised an eyebrow. "Wanna play a game me and my mates used to play?"

"Haha, yes of course. Whats it called?" feeling the effect of the booze made me giggly and dizzy, but I didn't care because I loved a challenge.

"Gay chicken." I nearly spat my drink. He smirked behind the bottle as he sipped again.

I wanted to play, I really wanted to, but the fact that he thought I was straight wasn't going to be a good idea. If I was straight, it'd be a different story. But again, I really wanted to play because I KNEW I would win.

I smiled devilishly and accepted his challenge. "Okay, let's play. What are the stakes?"

"Hm. How bout the classic, whoever wins they owe the other person 1 favor of any kind, within reason?" I nodded in agreement. He proceeded to pull up two wooden chairs and we both sat down. We did rock paper scissors to establish who was be the chicken first. He lost. I stood up from my chair, still confident as I took a swig from my drink.

I didn't know where to start, I kinda got shy myself, but I eased into it. I caressed my fingertips on his cheek, neck, down his arm and to his thigh, then back up to his abs. He was smirking the entire time, and he didn't jolt or flinch. Gotta admit, he's grown a bit of immunity to this. "Come on, Max. Is that all you got?"

I shot him a playful glare as I continued to use my entire palm to caress his inner thigh. Still no reaction. If I give up, I could always try again but if I lose before then, I lose. I considered just letting him try on me so I had time to think about what else I could do to crack him. As long as his stayed away from my most sensitive spots, I was good. "Damn, alright. I'll let you have a go. I got to admit, you are pretty good at this."

"Why thank you. Take a seat." He accepted the compliment and I sat back down, my legs spread apart as it was a rule. This being said, if I closed my legs it was game over. If I pushed him away, game over. And of course the obvious, if I announce "chicken", game over.

Josh took no time to hesitate, leaning close to my ear and whispering, "Remember, keep still." I nearly shuddered but I couldn't let my guard down this early. I stiffened up a bit while remaining relaxed and let him do whatever to me. I felt something wet against my ear, it was his tongue. There were no rules about what we could do, but I didn't expect him to dive straight into it. The worst part would be controlling my erection, because that movement cause me to chub a bit.

Then I felt his tongue run along down my neck, making me shudder again and my face flush more. Then my collarbone was licked. My breathing sped up, and I was gripping the chair trying to hold back. He pulled down the collar of my shirt and planted kisses on my pale chest, Jesus fuck. I wasn't planning to lose here but I'm so close to breaking, I'm scared of making a move on him if I can't control myself. He's definitely got good at this, he must've had closeted gay friends that adored playing with him.

I could feel his heartbeat on my leg, it was definitely racing. That mean the was nervous too, and if I held out long enough, I could crack him. I finished my beer, pretending not to be phased, and watched him go lower. I panicked internally but remained cool on the outside. His face was flushed too, due to the booze. Both of us, tipsy, playing a stupid game that would probably get us in trouble. But I was determined to win. I tucked my hands under my legs so hopefully it helped my restraint.

Josh glanced up at me before he lean down and practically sniffed my junk. I was confused at first, then I felt his jaw moving. He was nibbling at my now half-erect dick. This should've been a rule, because he knows direct contact to the crotch is almost game over. I heard his breathing hitch, he was at his breaking point even though he wasn't the chicken, I knew it was soon before he gives up and I could swoop in for the win.

Well, that's what I thought, until I heard the sound of a zipper. My pants zipper, to be exact. "No way," I breathed out. He just snickered triumphantly, as if he thinks he's gonna win this. But I beg to differ. I sucked in a breath and watched him from dazed eyes. He finally started nip at my dick through the brief fabric, his hot breath made me melt. I couldn't stand it anymore, I was on the verge of just jumping out of the chair, but I was so close. So close to victory. I had to wait it out.

He grunted like he was frustrated I haven't given up yet, and I celebrated inside my mind. But he had other plans. Instead of giving up, he shoved my shirt up, revealing my entire torso to his leisure. I heard him mutter "Tan lines.." before his face hovered near my chest, and his mouth suctioned onto one of my nipples. I wasn't expecting this so naturally I threw my head back and gasped. But he didn't pause, his tongue flicking every so often and sucking harder. Josh removed his mouth.

He seems like he was about to give up, we both sat there in silence for a painfully long 60 seconds. Josh finally made his move, his fingers slipped into my waistband, and I almost protested which would've been my defeat. So I sat there, silently, breathing ragged, chest heaving, as I watched him stare at my now fully erect dick. I was pretty tipsy and dazed, I tried to keep it together. He shot me a sad glance, but I had no clue why.

EliasxM
EliasxM
33 Followers
12