The New Neighborhood Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His nose rubbed my shaft, he inhaled deeply, and his lips brushed the side of my cock. I shivered at every slightest touch. His expression changed when he looked at me again, like a determined beast who was on the prowl. It made my legs go limp, and he finally decided to take my erection in his mouth, his head bobbing as he moaned. The vibration and the suction made me gasp out, over and over, gripping the chair.

It was unbelievable, what two drunk college students were doing to each other. We could chalk it off as being drunk, true, but deep down we both knew that wasn't going to work. We could pretend it never happened, but neither of us wanted that either.

In the middle of all my thinking, I realized I was close and tried to yank Josh off my genitals. But he wasn't budging, and I thrusted upward suddenly, he gagged a little, and I shot hot sperm in the back of his throat. I immediately came to my senses and started apologizing, which prompted him to wipe his mouth and laugh. "Did you swallow it?!" He only nodded as he smiled at me. My cheeks were burning up yet again.

We finally both came to our sense when we realized what just happened. We didn't dare make eye contact. "Wanna.. go upstairs?" was all Josh murmured. And I nodded meekly, we both downed two more beers each, then headed for the stairs. But what was going to happen? I was anxious, but I didn't know what I was anticipating.

The next few moments were brisk as we made out sloppily and stripped each others' clothes off down to our briefs. I was laying flat on my back on the bed, he grinded his erection against mine, our lips almost never separating except to get better angles. Our tongues desperately fought to exchange saliva. We pulled away and his face hid in my neck as he silently combed his fingers through my hair. I finally broke the silence, "I'm.. a virgin." My voice was hoarse but also quiet.

Josh looked up in my eyes, "Want me.. to teach you?"

I was silent for a brief moment. Its not like I was totally inexperienced sexually, I had done stuff with David after all. I hesitated, but then I nodded silently. He shot me a smile and laced his hand with mine, the other guided my other hand to my mouth. I took my fingers in, licking them and wetting them with my spit, and I could already tell where this was going. He tightened his other hand that was holding mine, and I tightened it back. It was basically like we were doing lover stuff.

He raised my right leg in the air, helping me in a position that was easy for my prepped fingers to reach. My fingers rubbed around, then I slowly inserted one finger as Josh watched, which made it even more sensual. At this point he had fully slid my boxers off while his were still restraining his twitching erection. I finally eased another finger in, whining as I reached around to find the spot. I felt something foreign enter me, and it was Josh's middle finger. I was feeling full, and I couldn't hold my groans back any longer. His finger explored my own, they were longer so they reached the spot I was searching for, but I didn't climax right away like I first did.

All fingers were removed as he kept our hands entwined, he leaned up to French kiss me once more. He peeled off his briefs and leaned back against the wall, pulling me into his lap and re-lacing our hands together, his other fingers brushed against my back. Our chests pressed together, silence filled the air once again, my cheek was resting on his shoulder as I stared away.

I didn't know what to do from this point on, but we both enjoyed just being nude and tangled with each other, it really rose the lust tension our body's were building. After long several minutes, we went back to making out like vicious beasts fighting, my dick was aching to be touched. He laid flat down on his back while I remained on top of him, his dick resting on my butt. He pulled something from the night stand drawer, popping the cap and squinting some of the gel onto his dick.

I was so nervous, a lot of feelings washed over me, but I also was very excited to feel it inside me. After he finished lubing himself up, he joined both our hands together and established a good grip. I hovered myself over him, lining the tip with my hole and sucking in before slowly and carefully trying to slide him inside me. It was nearly impossible to hold in the various sounds that escaped my throat, and I used our joined hands as support when I finally made it to the base.

After I got used to it, I tried to ride him, my hips rolling as I tried to find a steady pace. "Ah, feels good- haa.." was all I could muster before he started thrusting along with me, our hands separated so he could grip my waist and thrust at his own pace. "Haa- ngh.. wait.. go faster," I pleaded through breaths, and his thrusting sped up. My toes clenched as I reached the brink of climax, I leaned back down to kiss him, his hands slide from my sides up to my chest and fondled them lightly while playing with my nipples.

I finally reached full climax and splurt all over Josh's stomach, while he slid out and finished on my butt. We both collapsed and panted quickly, struggling to catch our breaths. I was so exhausted that I easily slipped into deep sleep, despite being in someone else's house.

I woke up and realized my situation. Josh must have cleaned up because all the leftovers from last night were gone and the blanket was changed, as were my briefs. But I didn't see Josh. I sat up quickly, groaning from the massive hangover but also the harsh reality hit me. I lost my virginity to someone who wasn't David, and it made me nervous. But its not like David and I were in a committed relationship, so it's not like I cheated, but I still felt guilty. Am I going to tell him what happened? And if I did, would he get mad and start ignoring me? I didn't know what to think. David didn't even know I was virgin, I was always pretending to be experienced with him, but with Josh I was open and honest. Why did my stupid drunk self decide to agree to that game, is it because I was sure Josh was straight? Or perhaps I was yearning for that to happen?

I yanked the blanket off and found my clothes cleaned and folded neatly on his nightstand. I slid on my cargo shorts and my shirt, buttoning as I made my way downstairs. I saw Josh sitting on his sofa watching some TV show that I didn't recognize. I quietly approached him. He turned his head to look at me and gestured for me to sit down, and I did. He looked into my eyes deeply, like he was trying to dive into my thoughts.

"I.." he started, but he trailed off and couldn't find words to say. I wanted to speak up but had no clue what to say either. He let his head drop and sighed, clasping one of my hands and pecking my knuckles, which made me jump a little. "Is it hard to believe I really like you, despite that I'm straight?" So he was straight. My intuition is almost never wrong. He pulled me closer, the top of his head against my chest, and he took another deep inhale. "But I get it if you want to run away. I wouldn't blame you."

I sighed and cupped his cheeks, turning his head up to look at me. "Listen. I don't... regret anything. I just need time to think.. because everything moved so fast," I looked away and bit the inside of my lip, "I don't want to break our newfound friendship. Just allow me time to think."

With that, I got up and headed for the door, a sad smile as I looked back at him. He nodded as his he understood and I left the house, heading back to my own.

Upon walking with my head low, I accidentally bumped into someone and frantically started apologizing, "Ahh I'm sorry--oh.. Tatum-" before I could finished he glared at me.

"How did you find out my name?"

"I.. asked someone," I hung my head like a dog that was caught chewing on furniture. He sighed and scratched his head.

"Whatever then. I kind of figured you would ask around," his arm dropped back to his side, I got a glimpse of his wrist which looked like they had scars too but I didn't dare point it out. It would be rude to ask. He pulled something from his pocket, a pack of cigarettes, and lit one up. "Want one?" he offered. I gasped in surprise but declined his offer.

"You're secretly a kind person, huh?" I gave a cheeky smile but he kept the same expressionless face.

"Think what you want." I watched him huff and puff away smoke, but I don't know why I stared at him while he smoked rather than continue walking. Perhaps it was because the way he smoked made him look pretty, but I didn't even want to say that out loud. I can't even believe I had that thought. He looked back at me, "What?"

"Err uhm, nothing. Its nothing. I'm gonna go now,"

"Number."

"Huh?" I looked dumbfounded but he handed me his phone and the screen read 'new contact'.

"Give me your number."

Now that time thought about it, I still had yet to exchange numbers with Josh or David. But yet Tatum was offering easily. I did put my number and name in, then handed him his phone back. He crushed his cigarette butt under his boot. "Later," then he continued to walk off in the opposite direction.

I entered my house, my parents looked... very happy? As they chatted. I furrowed my brows and sat at the bar with them. They smiled at me.

"Max, I heard you stayed over at a friend's. Oh guess what!" My mom practically beamed.

"Uh.. what?" I started to giggle with the pleasant mood they radiated.

"We decided to take a cruise to a adoring resort to try and patch our marriage before our final decision."

Honestly, whatever made them happy. "Oh wow, good for you two. When?"

"Well.." my mom chuckled and rubbed the back of her neck, "Were leaving tonight so we wanted to make sure you'd be alright on your own."

"I'm an adult, you know?"

They both laughed and nodded. Then they retreated upstairs, to pack I presume.

I also went upstairs and laid my exhausted body on my bed, groaning loudly into my pillow. My mother knocked softly on my open door. I looked back at her, sitting up. "By the way, David stopped by to drop off this for you," she handed me a small white box with tape over the top. I took the box and thanked my mom as she left my room, making sure to close the door as courtesy. I loved when she did that because my father would leave the door wide open.

Slowly, I pulled the tape off the box and opened it up, and what was inside surprised me. It was filled with the exclusive hard to get candies that I briefly mentioned at one point when we were idly chatting. I had to go by and thank him, and possibly explain what happened. Knowing this time a day he would be at work, I just stayed home for the time being.

I heard my phone chime and saw the screen light up, a text from Tatum. It read, "Café. 4 PM." I was confused but texted back, "Is this you inviting me or ordering me?" then I inserted a playful emoji. All I got in response was "..." followed by, "if you want." I texted back letting him know I would be there, and locked my phone before I opened my laptop that I hardly used.

12