The New Neighbors

Story Info
Two couples watch wives and husbands have sex.
5.9k words
3.29
18.7k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,171 Followers

My wife and I are in our early 30's and we had been married for a little over eight years. No kids and we had just moved into a new home in a new housing development. Many of the other new home owners were around our age and a very nice couple about our age, also without kids, moved in next door. Their names were Carol and John. My wife and I are Susie and Ted.

Susie and I had what you would call a routine sex life. Susie was mainly the one in control and she would allow me to fuck her around once a week. Right after we were married we fucked more frequently, but in a month or two things had settled down to about three to four times a month.

Before I married Susie I had pleasured myself by wearing very pretty vintage lingerie and pretending I was a sexy girl. It made my cock get really hard and I would masturbate to ejaculation every time I dressed up. Over the years I had built up a large collection of vintage, sexy panties, slips, bras, and nightgowns.

It was during the last year that I began to experiment with wearing a pair of panties and my training bra on a daily basis under my male clothing. At night I wore a pair of panties and a long nightgown under my pajamas and when I was under the covers I slid my pajamas off and slept next to my wife wearing only my nightgown and panties. We were not cuddlers in bed so she never knew I was wearing a nightgown and panties on a nightly basis; or so I thought.

We were moved into our new house about a month when Carol and John moved in next door. Because we were the same age and found we shared many common interests, we struck up a friendship that soon had us at each other's home on a regular basis. Susie and Carol became close friends, talking or texting each other on an almost daily basis.

With all the couples activity going on I began to notice that Susie and I had fallen out of our weekly sexual routine and it started to be more of a once a month thing. I continued to wear a training bra and panties on a daily basis, doing my lingerie laundry when my wife was at work.

It was one evening after dinner that I decided to bring it up to my wife that our sexual intercourse sessions seemed to be lacking.

"Don't you think we should be having more intimate time for ourselves honey?" I asked politely.

"You mean sex? Fucking? Is that what you mean?" Responded Susie.

"Well, yeah; if that's the way you want to put it." I answered.

"So you're telling me you'd rather cum inside me than jerk off in your panty collection." She said with a sly smile.

"You know about that?!" I said surprised.

"Honey, I've known about it for a long time. I've discussed it with Carol next door, and she thinks it's cute." Said Susie.

"Oh my gosh! You've told Carol about it?!" I said loudly.

"Oh relax; Carol and I talk a lot about sex and our husbands. How about tonight I let you fuck me and you can wear your nightgown when you do." Said Susie.

"I would love to if that's what you want." I replied.

"Let's see how it goes. You may get lucky." Smiled Susie.

That night I got into bed with my wife only this time I did nothing to conceal the fact I was wearing a pair of full cut nylon and lace panties and a long nylon and lace nightgown. My wife got in bed totally nude as she usually did when we were going to fuck. She reached out to me once we were under the covers and slid her hands over my nightgown.

"That's a pretty sexy nightgown you have on there honey. Are you sure you're going to get hard enough to get your cock inside my pussy?" Cooed Susie.

"Oh I'll get hard enough alright. I always get really hard when I'm wearing my panties." I assured her.

"Well then; let me pull your erect cock out of the leg hole of your panties and let's have you fuck me tonight without taking off your panties or your nightgown." Said Susie as she reached under my nightgown and felt the front of my panties for my erection.

"That sounds like fun. Are you sure you'll like it?" I responded.

"I think I can find it appealing." She said as she pulled my erection out of the leg hole of my panties.

I rolled over on top of her as I lifted up my nightgown to just above my waist. My panties were still in place with my erect cock pointing out straight. Susie's legs were spread open and her cunt lips were a little bit puffy however her pussy looked a tiny bit on the dry side.

"Let's do this. Give me your cock so I can get it in and you can cum." Said Susie in a very direct way.

I leaned forward and her hand guided my cock toward her vagina. I pushed a little bit a couple of times when I felt her cunt lips touch the head of my cock. It felt like it was going to take a little more for me to slide inside of her.

"Tell you what." Said Susie. "Why don't we pretend that you are a girl wearing a strap-on cock and then maybe I can get a little more excited."

"Anything you want babe." I replied.

It took an unusual bit of struggling, but I finally managed to insert my erection fully inside my wife. She surprised me when she started a little dirty talk role play.

"Oh my, your strap-on feels just like a hard cock. It's too bad you can't make it cum. I would love my first time being with a girl who had a strap-on inside me to be able to make it cum." Said Susie.

"I'm pretty sure I'll be able to cum baby." I smiled.

Susie broke the role play and said; "just play along and before you cum make sure you are pulled out of me. I don't care where you cum, but make sure none of it touches me. I want to maintain the illusion I have been with a girl and her fake strap-on cock."

"Okay; if that's what you want." I replied.

"That's what I want. Just do it and do it quickly; you're rubbing me a little bit rough tonight." Said Susie.

I was a bit surprised but knew if I did not follow her directions she would not be pleased. I thrust in and out of her only about twice more before I felt myself cumming.

"I'm cumming honey. I'm not going to be able to stop it." I said quickly.

"Get it out of me; get it out now! Don't you dare cum inside me! And don't get any of your cum anywhere on my body! Cum on the sheets if you have to." Said Susie loudly.

I did as she ordered me to do and came off to the side of her onto my side of the bed. No semen touched her naked body. I still had my panties on and my nightgown fell down covering my quickly deflating cock.

"I'm sorry about being so stern honey; I didn't want to lose the mood of the fantasy that you were a girl with me. That's why I didn't want your cum near me." Said Susie as we were relaxing in bed together.

"It's okay baby. Thanks for letting me fuck you while I was wearing my panties." I sighed.

"It's okay with me baby. You can wear your panties and lingerie everyday if you like. In fact, I'm going to make room in our dresser for your lingerie; won't that be better?" She asked.

"Sure, if that's what you want." I replied.

"I will be better for both of us. You'll never have to wear male underwear again." Said Susie.

After that night Susie let me keep my lingerie stash in our dresser and she was right, it was much easier. Since I was focused on my new situation with my lingerie I did not really notice that about six weeks had gone by and we had not once gotten close to even trying to have sex. During this time Susie was in contact with our neighbor Carol on a daily basis, talking, texting, or spending time in her house or Carol in ours. One evening I brought up the subject of our lack of sex.

"Honey; don't you think it's been too long since we had sex the last time?" I asked.

"Well, I haven't really thought about it honey. What have you been expecting?"

"Well something more than once every six weeks." I answered.

"So honey, I've been talking about our sex life with Carol." Said Susie.

"You have? What have you been saying?"

"I told Carol about you wearing lingerie and she thinks it's really hot. Carol says she and John fuck three to four times a week. I told her we have never had sex so much our entire marriage." Said Susie.

"You did?! What did she think about that?" I asked.

"She asked me if I had ever thought of going to bed with another female." Said Susie.

"What did you tell her?"

"I told her it was a secret fantasy of mine, and you were helping me a little bit." Replied Susie.

"Oh really." I replied.

"Yes, and I've been thinking that maybe it's time for you and me to take a bit of a break from having sex. I've asked Carol, and she thinks it might be a good idea." Said Susie quietly.

"Is that something you want to do?" I asked.

"Yeah...I think it is. I can stop taking birth control pills and I would like that because they have been giving me some side effects."

"But we're staying married?" I asked.

"Of course for now; you can keep jerking off if you want, and I'll even watch you, I just don't want you to get any of your cum on or in me." Said Susie in a more confident way.

"Is that all?" I asked.

"Well, I guess this is as good a time as any to tell you. Carol has told me she finds me very attractive. I felt this from her before she said anything. She has asked me if I would consider going to bed with her so she can experience making love to another female." Said Susie.

"Oh wow. What did you say?"

"I said yes. You and I have role played this and I think I want to experience the fantasy for real. But she has a couple of requirements." Continued Susie.

"And what are those?"

"She wants you and John to be in the bedroom with us and she wants you to watch us making love. She wants both you and John to be fully nude while you watch, and after we hopefully bring each other to orgasm she said she wants to have John fuck her while the two of us watch them do it."

"That is some ask she has there." I responded.

"Oh come on; you know you'd like to see this. Carol says John's cock is not circumcised so that will be interesting for you to see it hard. And since you and I are taking a break from fucking, we'll be able to watch Carol and John fuck more clearly. It might even make you ejaculate; watching John please his wife." Smiled Susie.

"I suppose you've already set a date and time?" I asked.

"I have. Both of them will be here tomorrow night and the entire event will take place in our bed." Said Susie.

The next night both Carol and John came over to our place after dinner. We were all standing in our living room and Carol seemed to be taking charge of the moment.

"Alright everyone; I want us all to strip totally naked right here in the living room. After we are all totally nude we'll go into the bedroom." Directed Carol.

No one said a word as we all disrobed in front of each other. The girls just had bra and panties on under their dress. John and I just had underwear and pants on so taking them off took no time at all. All of our clothes were in a pile on the sofa and I noticed my wife had her pussy fully shaved smooth as did Carol. I could not take my eyes off of John's quickly growing cock as I had never seen an erect uncircumcised penis. The helmet of his penis was not visible under the foreskin, but his cock was standing straight out in erection. There was only a small open area on the tip where the foreskin did not reach and I was really interested to see how Carol was going to pull on his shaft when they had intercourse.

"Okay everyone; let's all go into the bedroom." Ordered Carol.

The two naked girls held each other by the hand as we all walked into the bedroom. John and I followed but did not hold hands. When we got to the bedroom Carol began to direct what was going to happen next.

"Okay Susie, you and I are going to get on the bed facing each other on our knees. John; you and Ted just stand at the foot of the bed and watch us." Said Carol.

The two girls climbed on the bed and John and I did as requested. Carol was facing my wife Susie and they began to lightly touch each other's naked bodies.

"Let's just relax as this is a first time experience for both of us." Said Carol softly.

Both girls began their touching with each other's naked breasts. Carol had a very full C cup size and my wife had her perky B cups. Each girl lightly ran their fingers over the other girl's breasts and playfully flicked at each other's quickly growing nipples. They looked into each other's eyes deeply and soon Carol leaned forward and placed her lips on my wife's lips and the two began an obvious tongue kiss. This highly intimate tongue kiss continued for well over three minutes as each girl slowly shifted their legs slightly apart to accommodate their swelling pussy lips. I had never seen my wife relaxed into a sex act like this before, but it was clear she was really enjoying it.

"Oh my God Susie; you are so sexy; I want to kiss and suck on your nipples." Said Carol as she pulled back from the tongue kiss and lowered her mouth to my wife's breast.

"Oh please do Carol; I'm really into this; I don't want it to stop." Sighed my wife.

Carol began to gently lick and suck on my wife's nipples as my wife sighed in delight. John's erect cock got even longer as he watched the two girls make love. My penis was only half erect until as a surprise to me; I found myself getting harder when I looked at John's cock. My wife returned the favor to Carol as she kissed, licked, and sucked on Carol's breasts with her really large nipples.

"Okay Susie honey; bring your pussy lips toward me a push them up against my pussy lips; I want to feel your clit against mine." Said Carol.

Still on their knees on the bed the two girls moved their mid sections together and pressed their cunt lips into each other. They wiggled a bit as they did this and both of them sighed at the same time. Then my wife rolled on her side on the bed and I could see her pussy was drenched in her juices and her clit stood out straight in a fashion I had never seen it before.

"Carol honey; will you suck my clit?" Asked my wife.

"I would love to honey. Your pussy is so pretty." Said Carol.

Carol lowered herself between my wife's legs and at first kissed my wife's protruding clit and then quickly began licking the length of her pussy stopping at the top to take my wife's clit into her mouth and gently but firmly suck. My wife gasped in pleasure.

"Susie baby; will you suck my clit honey?" Asked Carol coyly.

"I would love to, but I've never sucked a girl's clit before so I don't really know what I'm doing." Said my wife.

"Don't worry; I'll direct you; just put your lips around my clit and gently suck in and out. I'll do the rest." Said Carol.

I watched as my wife lowered her mouth down between Carol's legs. I watched her slowly stick out her tongue and flick at Carol's larger than normal clit. Then she quickly slipped her mouth around Carol's clit and began sucking and I assume licking with her tongue. In a matter of seconds my wife began to have muscle spasms as she started to have the most intense orgasm I had ever seen her have. She plunged her hand in between her legs and was fingering her cunt that was so wet it was dripping. My wife's first ever sex play with another girl and she was so sexually stimulated I thought she was going to pass out. I'm sure the thrill of the first time added to her pleasure.

"Oh my gosh honey; that was some cum!" Laughed Carol.

"I've never cum that hard in my life! Your clit is so sexy when it's erect! I just loved sucking on it!" Said my wife with glee.

"Well now it's my turn to do you, and I'm going to put my strap-on cock on and fuck you to orgasm again; John; get my strap-on. It's in my purse in the living room." Directed Carol.

John ran to the living room and came back quickly with a large penis shaped dildo in a harness. Carol quickly strapped it on herself as my wife got on her back and spread her legs. My wife's cunt lips were fully engorged to a size I had never seen before. She was so wet there was zero need for lube at all. Carol got between my wife's legs and quickly inserted her strap-on into my wife as my wife gasped in delight.

"There you go honey; do you like the way that feels?" Gasped Carol as she slid in and out of my wife.

"It's the most amazing feeling I have ever had! It's so much better than anything I've done with my husband! Fuck me Carol! Fuck me really deep! I'm absolutely loving this!" Shrieked my wife.

It was just over a minute of thrusting that brought my wife to the edge of another violent orgasm. My wife moaned as she came;

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming! This is so great! No semen to worry about! I'm cumming and I'm not on birth control and I don't have to worry about getting pregnant! Carol! Fuck me harder!"

Carol kept driving the strap on dildo in and out of my wife as Susie began to shake and finally came in a very physical way. Watching my wife have two orgasms being fucked by another girl had caused my cock to soften to the point it hung down and was on the small size. John, on the other hand, still had a rock hard erection covered by the foreskin of his uncut cock. When my wife was catching her breath, Carol rather quickly pulled the dildo out of my wife's pussy and she kissed Susie on the lips before quickly turning toward John and saying;

"It's time for us baby. Get on the bed and let me suck on your beautiful cock! Are you hard enough watching me fuck another girl?"

"I've never been so hard in my life." Answered John.

My wife Susie rolled off our bed and gathering her composure stood next to me as we watched John and Carol begin to have intercourse. I noticed my wife was gently stroking her still swollen pussy lips as she stood next to me but I could tell she was being careful not to touch me as were stood there naked.

Carol began fucking her husband by playfully wiggling her tongue into the hole on the tip of his erection created by his foreskin. John sighed when her tongue penetrated to the point of touching the helmet of his cock. I could see Carol's hand going between her legs to stroke her cunt lips just before she took all of Ted's cock into her mouth. Then she quickly rolled onto her back with her legs spread as the bright pink helmet of Ted's cock slid out of his foreskin. I have no idea what came over me, but when I saw John's cock helmet exposed I immediately began to shake and standing next to the bed I ejaculated a massive load onto the sheets without touching my semi-hard cock. My wife noticed immediately and said;

"Wow; what a load you have there! Keep it away from me. Do you always get so excited seeing a naked man's erection?"

"I'm getting excited seeing this naked man's erection; that much I can tell you." I responded.

"Maybe it's a good idea you and I are taking a break from having sex. It looks like I have to be jealous of John and his cock." Replied Susie.

"It really turn me on; I'll tell you that much." I replied.

Carol and John looked over at my wife and me and then they quickly began to have intercourse with John sliding his erection straight into his wife's pussy. My wife was looking right at Carol as Carol took her husband deep inside her and I was focused on John's hard cock paying no attention at all to Carol. It was just a matter of a couple of minutes when John began to cum and he plunged into his wife deeply and we could see his muscles contracting as he no doubt shot load after load of semen inside her.

"You see; that's how a man fucks his wife. Loads of cum from a big hard cock." Said my wife.

"I'd be lying if I said I didn't wish those loads of cum were being shot into my mouth." I blurted out.

"Well maybe we can dress you up and John will let you suck his cock." Said my wife.

As John's cock began to soften it slowly fell out of Carol's pussy and John got up off the bed. My wife climbed on the bed immediately and put her mouth over Carol's cunt and began sucking on the semen that was oozing from Carol's lips.

TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,171 Followers
12