The New Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh you are such a dirty girl!" Smiled Carol. "You like fucking other girls do you?"

"Umhuhhhh" my wife mumbled as she continued to draw out the semen from Carol.

My wife did not want my semen anywhere near her body, but she couldn't wait to use her tongue to scoop John's semen out of Carol. Soon my wife's lips were white with all of the cum she was consuming. As if to tease me a little, she stuck out her tongue to reveal a large gob of John's semen and she pulled it off with her fingers and rubbed it up and down her still wet cunt lips.

"Kiss me Susie baby." Said Carol.

The two girls again hugged each other and shared a long intimate tongue kiss.

"So it seems like it's safe to say you enjoyed having sex with another girl." Said Carol.

"I loved it! And I loved it with you! I can't wait to do it again!" Beamed my wife.

"I enjoyed it with you too. We'll have to make it a regular activity." Replied Carol.

After John and Carol left for the evening my wife asked me;

"Are you serious about wanting to suck on John's cock?"

"As long as you and I are taking a break from fucking, I am really serious." I said straight out.

"I'll talk to Carol about this and have her ask John." Replied my wife.

It was just a couple of days and my wife had the answer.

"John says he is okay with it as long as you are completely dressed as a female. Make-up, wig, lingerie, everything. He knows you like to wear bras and panties so I told him I would help you dress and you would love to do it." Smiled my wife.

"Can you really help me?" I asked.

"Honey, I can make you look really feminine and really pretty. Who knows; I may even find you attractive enough as a girl to fuck; because Carol and I have decided we want to start having a regular schedule of sexual intercourse with each other. You and John can watch, but we're going to begin a romantic sexual routine together." Said Susie.

My wife had me strip naked and she made sure my body was totally hairless. She did my make-up in a very natural "girl-next-door" look and I must say I looked completely female. Looking at myself fully nude in a mirror and in full make-up and a wig I was surprised my cock did not spring to attention but instead shrank back toward my body. My wife selected the bra and panties and slip I was to wear and when they were in place she selected the knee length dress for me to wear. I had breast forms from many years before and those were slipped into my bra to complete my look. I was much prettier as a girl than our neighbor Carol was and she did not have a penis between her legs.

"My oh my! You are a very pretty lady. I have to admit you are turning me on." Said my wife.

"Maybe we can think about fucking a little bit if I do it to you while I'm dressed as a girl." I suggested.

"I could go for that, but your little cock is so small in your panties I don't think you'll be able to do it, do you?" She asked.

"You could be right. I'm thinking about John's hard cock at the moment and how I want to put it in my mouth for my first ever oral sex with a man." I sighed. "Maybe you and I will have to wait."

"That's oaky baby, because Carol and I are really loving our girl on girl relationship." Said Susie.

When it was time, my wife and I walked outside and over to John and Carol's house. My wife held hands with me as it was impossible to see me as anything other than a girl. When we got to their house and went inside, John was fully clothed.

"Oh wow! You look beautiful!" Said John.

My wife and Carol shared a deep tongue kiss and John told me how he wanted to proceed.

"No kissing this first time honey and I want you to be the one who undresses me. I want it to be your complete idea to do what we're going to do."

"That's fine. I'd love to undress you." I said in a soft voice.

My wife and Carol watched as I unbuckled John's belt and let his pants fall to the floor. I unbuttoned his shirt and took it off then as he stepped out of his pants I slid his boxer shorts to the floor exposing his beautiful uncut cock. He was trying to disguise it, but he was already semi-erect. I got on my knees in front of him and looked straight into his cock and then I lifted it to my lips very gently. His foreskin was still covering the head as I wiggled my tongue into the tip. When my tongue was inserted into the foreskin I followed by sliding his now fairly hard shaft into my mouth and in a split second I began an ejaculation into my panties like I had never experienced in my life. My little penis was completely flaccid but I was shooting out rope after rope of semen and I had no control at all over what was happening. My mid-section kept convulsing as I came again and again. All the time my lips held tightly onto John's now rock hard cock. I had never cum this hard when I had a full erection inside my wife's cunt. I could feel John's cock start to swell and he quickly said;

"I'm really cumming! Catch it all! I've never had anyone suck my cock this good and that includes my wife!"

The little stub in my panties twitched ever so slightly as I made sure my lips were tight around John's ejaculating cock. Hot squirt after hot squirt of semen shot into my mouth and I loved the taste and feeling as I swallowed every load he sent me. It was my first time on a man's cock and I did not want it to be my last.

Our wives, Carol and Susie, held hands as they watched me suck on John's cock. They knew both of their men had ejaculated so they were going to need to be the ones to bring each other to orgasm. My wife started tongue kissing Carol as Carol began removing my wife's clothes. Under her dress my wife was wearing a very girly blue teddy with lots of lace and nylon on it. She had never worn anything so sexy when we were fucking, but she was wearing it now for her new sex partner, Carol.

"Oh wow, that is so pretty and sexy!" Said Carol.

"I picked it out especially for you; do you like it?" Asked my wife.

"I love it! You are so sexy! I'm already soaking my panties." Said Carol.

"Then it's doing what I want it to do." Replied my wife.

Carol quickly stripped herself naked and she and my wife came together hugging and kissing as they fell back on the bed. John and I just watched our wives making love to each other and it was starting to turn John's cock back on.

Carol pushed my wife's teddy to the side between her legs and began to vigorously tongue and suck my wife's pussy. When Carol pulled back a bit to catch her breath, I was shocked at how big my wife's clit was as it stood up straight. Carol immediately went back to sucking my wife's clit as my wife pinched her own erect nipples. Then almost as quickly as before my wife began to convulse in a very physical orgasm.

"Oh dear God Carol! You have me cumming so hard honey! I've never cum this way with a man in my life you are so wonderful!" Said Susie as she twitched and wiggled in obvious sexual delight.

"Suck my tits Susie! Suck them hard!" Said Carol loudly.

My wife pushed Carol onto her back on the bed and quickly began licking and sucking Carol's huge nipples and then my wife thrust her finger into Carol's puffy lipped, soaking wet cunt. In less than a minute Carol began to twitch and spasm in a huge orgasm.

"Oh my God Susie! You turn me on so much! This is the best sex of my life!" Shouted Carol as she came.

Watching the two girls make love was very arousing as I found myself looking at John's now rock hard erection. My wife was catching her breath on the bed as her sexy teddy was back in place. Carol saw John's erection also and said;

"John honey, climb on the bed and get your cock inside me; but this time let me suck on Susie's tits as you are fucking me."

I watched my wife and our two neighbors have sex and when Carol sucked on my wife's nipples I watched my wife's clit rise up from under its hood and stand straight and hard with the tiny hint of a helmet to it on its tip. My wife orgasmed before John ejaculated into his wife and Carol held her lips tight to my wife's nipples as she came.

Over the next three years my wife allowed me to fuck her one time. She forced me to be fully dressed as a woman in full make-up and wig and I was the one who had to take my dress off for her but stay fully clothed in my lingerie as I had sex with her. Carol and John were told to watch us and video our intercourse. Those were the conditions and I agreed.

My wife stripped herself fully nude and laid on her back on the bed with her legs spread apart and her hands at her side. I climbed onto the bed between her legs with an erection in my panties under my full slip.

"Okay now Ted, let's do this. Lift your slip and pull your cock out of one of the leg holes of your panties. When you are fucking me don't you dare cum inside me; I haven't been on the pill for months and you know it. You can cum on my tummy. Now get to it." Said my wife.

I slid my erection into her pussy for the first time in almost two years. She lay perfectly still as I began to thrust in and out of her cunt. It was obvious to me her clit was in no way stimulated by my cock.

"Your cock is not at all close to the size of Carol's strap-on, so keep going and get this over." Said my wife.

I bent down attempting to kiss my wife on the lips while I continued to thrust.

"No kissing! I don't want your lipstick to get all over me." She said quickly.

I continued to thrust into her as Carol and John took video of everything. After four or five minutes I finally felt close to cumming and my wife felt my cock start to swell.

"Get it out! Get it out now! You're about to cum!" Said my wife in a loud voice.

I pulled out quickly and began ejaculating a rather sizeable mound of white cream on her stomach. When I was done she said;

"Now I want you to lick up your mess and swallow it all."

I leaned down and did as she asked tasting my semen for the first time and enjoying the texture and warmth of it. Swallowing my load was no problem at all.

"Okay now Ted. Don't say I never let you fuck me." Said my wife as she rolled over.

It was another two years before Carol and John moved away and during that time my wife and Carol had sex with each other at least twice a week. John and I always watched and I sucked John's cock to ejaculation about three times a month. I was always dressed fully as a girl when I did this. My wife watches me masturbate myself when I'm dressed as a girl. I'm allowed to fuck her once a year but never to cum inside her. It's been that way for several years and I have come to accept my situation.

12