The New Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claude and Colette watched us with an appreciative gaze, everyone aware we had crossing all boundaries.

The game had gone on long enough. If its purpose was to arouse sexual desire, that was well and fully achieved.

Claude spoke. "Kevin, you need to wash up. Why don't we all go to our house and jump in the pool."

We crossed to their yard. Those of us who still had clothes on shed them. Naked and unashamed, we jumped into the pool. There wasn't any swimming, as both couples, needing sexual release, clung to each other and consummated the evening. Sex under water is its own experience and Diane and I thrust into each other with a ferocity that had long been missing. We both screamed with orgasms - and it didn't matter that we weren't alone. Claude and Colette climbed onto the wooden deck and he continued their sexual release by dragging his tongue around her vulva -- oblivious to our gaze. Claude brought her again to a climax.

"I want you to do that to me," Diane whispered to me.

"Later tonight," I whispered back.

The four of us get together regularly now. For us, and especially for Diane, the sexual floodgates opened, and the intensity and pleasure of our sex was back to when we were young lovers. I don't have to ask her anywhere what I can do for her. There is hardly anything we don't do. Life is good.

12