The New Neighbour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~~~~~~~~

The afternoon sun awoke him as the light blazed across his face, his body still recovering from the night's booze. His father made another attempt to rise him from his stupor, poking his head around the stinking room. "Come on Noah, it's nearly two in the afternoon."

Noah threw out his hand in disgust and grunted a reply, throwing his sheet back over his head. Last night he'd gotten drunk and spent you night with Katy, slinking back home at nine to his own bed. The last thing he wanted was an alarm call from his dad.

"Look it's a lovely day out, the sun beaming down." His dad strolled over to the window to get a check on his garden, "you should be up and out enjoying yourself."

"Oh my."

The last words were followed by an uncomfortable silence whilst his dad peered out the window. Noah lifted the sheet to catch his dad leaning closer for a long look towards the neighbor's house. "Something good?"

With a jump, his dad retreated, "Oh er no nothing." With a step back he tried to nonchalantly lean against the wardrobe, "young girl sunbathing." "Not my type, I prefer them curvy." With a wink, he tried in vain to be a cool dad, "like your mum."

They both stared at each other in excruciating silence before his dad made his escape, "just get yourself up."

Within seconds of the door closing Noah tore over to the window and peeked through the net curtain. There she was, finally she had reappeared in his life and his jaw dropped as he took her in.

She lay on a sun lounger in the skimpiest of black bikinis, her achingly pale skin glistening in the sunlight. Opening his window he caught the sound of her radio which made her pink-painted toes wriggle. For his shame, he couldn't help but look at her crotch and be puzzled by the absence of any bulge.

Throwing on his shorts and t-shirt he sprang down the stairs, maneuvered past his parents, and stepped out into the sun-beaten garden. Rushing to the fence, his heart pounded as he squinted over the fence. Trying to get her attention he waved a nervous hand towards her to no avail.

"Hey," the word came out of his mouth like a whisper and got no response. "Hey!" this time it came out loud, possibly too loud and he blushed immediately.

Her head raised slightly in his direction but there was no sign on her face that she had seen him. Her only reply was to reach out to turn up the radio and return to her prone position.

Noah totally understand her annoyance with him but it still pained him when she ignored him. "Hi Dani," he raised his voice and gave another wave. "I just want to apologize."

After some contemplation, she clicked off the radio and raised her head to face him. She wore red-framed heart-shaped sunglasses which hid her bright blue eyes and stopped him from reading her expressions. "Well go ahead."

Her cool detachment made him stutter his words, "I er just want to er say sorry for my behavior that day." His skin burned with embarrassment as she watched with a cold

indifference, "I was a total arse."

With a slight tilt of her head, she replied, "You'll get no argument from me."

Noah forced a grimace, "I never should have forced my way in and myself on you like that." "I was an obnoxious wanker," his eyes dropped to his feet as he humbled himself.

Slipping down the sunglasses Dani peered over the top, "keep going, I've not heard anything to disagree with so far."

Finally, the most uncomfortable part of his apology grew near, "and my response to er you know." His words stumbled as he looked up at her, "I'm so sorry it was just a shock."

She slipped off the glasses and those blue eyes burned back at him, "that you kissed a trans girl." Her jaw jutted out in anger, "so disgusting you had to flee."

"You told me to go," he regretted the words as soon as he said them. "Sorry, I didn't mean that."

An edge of sadness drifted across her face, "suppose you had a laugh with all your mates over the tranny girl." Her lip quivered, "told everyone about me."

"No, I wouldn't do that." Noah leaned over the fence defiantly, "I'd have to have told them I liked you."

For the first time that naughty twinkle fixed in her eyes, "so you fancy a trans girl then." She smirked back at him and her dimples grew.

"Fancied," he snapped back. As soon as he spoke the words he wanted to kick himself, her smile dropped and once again he'd made her sad.

Her smile dropped instantly and her blue eyes watered at the aggressiveness of his reply. "Wanker!" snatching up her sunglasses she strode away without a glance back at him and disappeared inside the house.

Noah slumped over the fence as he watched her leave, once more feeling disgusted with himself for hurting her feelings. But his eyes locked on her perfect round bottom as it wiggled away, the black bikini slipped between her buttocks like a thong. Even knowing the truth his cock bulged in his shorts and his desire surged as she jiggled away.

Safely back in his room, he stroked his cock at the thought of that pert bottom. With a loud grunt, he came in his hand and had to admit she still cast a spell on him. Male or female, she brought out such intense feelings of pure lust inside him. For the past week, he had slept with two different girls but one brief interaction with a trans girl had his libido raging, he felt he was losing his mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A dull Monday morning was broken by a flash of color from her kitchen, any proof of her existence got his blood pumping. Before she could leave Noah ran around to her front door and began ringing, hoping she would answer.

She threw open the door and confidently blocked the doorway as she looked contemptuously back at him. "You going to barge your way in again?"

Noah shook his head in embarrassment, "No, I really am sorry about last time."

"So you're just bored and wanted to annoy me," She cocked her head as she chided him, her soft red lips pouting as she waited.

"I just wanted to apologize again, "he ran his hand through his cropped hair anxiously. "Ask if you wanted to come for a drink."

Her sharp blues eyes grew in surprise, "you want to take me out for a drink." Her mouth started to edge up towards a smile and she gently swayed at the idea.

"Yes I really do," he stood erect with his chest out to try and prove his honesty. "I think I owe you at least one."

A slight trepidation showed upon her face, "you not worried about being seen out with me." A tinge of red spread across her pale skin, "please tell me you're not winding me up."

"Fuck no, I never would." Noah rose to the front step and faced her, "your gorgeous, why would I not want people to see us." It was now his turn to turn red as he'd destroyed any resemblance of cool.

She gently bit her bottom lip as she coyly contemplated the offer, "ok give me a minute to get ready."

Closing the door Noah could hear her dashing loudly around the house before she reappeared quicker than he expected. A striped black and white jumper had been tossed over her t-shirt and her long white legs emerged from under a short red skirt which showed them off as she moved.

His usual drinking den was a lot quieter during the day and it was easy to sit at a table out of the way, he brought the drinks back as she sat grinning, gleeful to be out of the house.

"Thanks for this, I've been getting cabin fever sitting at home." She took a sip of her rum and coke, leaving a small lipstick stain on the glass.

"So how come you never go out?" Noah took a large swig of his lager before leaning closer.

"I don't have any friends here and don't really know my way around." Her face grew slightly serious, "your the only person of my age I've met and that didn't go so great."

"Oh Jesus I'm sorry," he rubbed his face in mock shame. Happily, it brought a smile to her smile, "so how come you moved here?"

"My parents," she followed the words with a rueful laugh. "They hoped it would be easier starting anew with a daughter that nobody knows anything about." She nervously wrapped her fingers around the glass, "instead of all the neighbors pointing at the boy who's now a girl."

"Fuck that must have been hard," he felt an uncontrollable urge to hug her. "I mean for you."

"Wasn't great," her smile dropped and a wave of melancholy came over her. "Not everyone's cool about it."

Looking into her sad eyes Noah knew she had plenty of tales she could tell but he didn't want to rake up bad memories for her. "Well, I'm glad you're here."

She beamed a smile at him and her face lit up, the delectable dimples formed again. "not sure everyone agrees." She nodded her head towards the bar and at the girl in a red top who sat glaring over.

Noah turned to check then shifted uncomfortably in his seat, "oh take no notice I know her." "Her barks are worst than her bite," he could feel her eyes burning a hole in him.

Dani reveled in his discomfort, "oh I get it she's an old conquest."

Concentrating on his drink Noah squirmed, "we went out a few times."

"Oh your the local ladies' man," her voice quivered with glee. "Is that why I'm here, I'm the last girl left."

"Fuck no," he lifted his head in genuine offense. "It's not like that with you, you're different."

"You can say that again," her tongue slipped through her small white teeth as she giggled until she saw how annoyed he had become. "You know I'm only teasing you," she reached a finger out to touch his hand.

Her touch felt like an electric bolt, "yeah I know." Noah feigned a smile to hide his unease, unsure of why his usual confidence faltered around her.

She gently stroked his hand, "I like that I make you confused."

His first instinct was to loudly deny that she had that power but the words got lost in the emotions she stirred within him. Gripping her soft hand, all he could do was whisper, "you really do."

They both sat in serene silence, their eyes locked in a trance. The world around them slipped away into a fog, at that moment no one else in the world existed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Escorting her back home Dani swayed by his side, the pair of them grinning from ear to ear. Occasionally their fingers would touch, and gradually the hold increased till their hands were entwined and they swung in unison.

Passing her parent's car, Dani trod up onto the doorstep now level to Noah's face. "I guess my parents are home."

"Unfortunately," Noah grinned mischievously. His free hand now slid into Dani's and pulled her gradually towards him.

"Why what would you have done?" She bit down on her lower lip as she teased him.

For the second time in their brief relationship, Noah swooped into her soft lips and pulled her body tight against his. This time she wrapped her arms around his waist and held on tightly as his hands gently caressed her back.

When they finally came up for air, they were both flushed with passion. Speechless, they stood facing each other, their breath gently tickling their lips. Noah's hands had slipped instinctively to her ass and he cupped her cheeks hard.

"I think I should go in," she whispered the words against every fibre of her being. The last thing she wanted was for him to let go but she knew she must.

"Ok but only if you promise me I can come over tomorrow," he tightened his grip and squeezed her firm buttocks. Her body trembled against his every time he strengthened his grasp.

"Yes, Yes." Her face reddened as she nodded enthusiastically from his touch. "But I really do have to go in before my parents see us."

"Would they be annoyed," he brushed his nose against the tip of hers.

"No but they'd have a seizure if they just watched us," she giggled as she writhed in his grip. "They had palpitations when I went outside in my bikini."

"They weren't the only ones," he grinned salaciously.

She wiped the smile off his face with one last deep kiss before leaving his lips reaching out for more as she slipped back inside the house. One last wave before she disappeared, leaving him running his tongue over his lips for one last taste.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rising from an uncomfortable night of tossing and turning, the memory of her fought against the sleep. Checking his clock he took a quick glance out the window and grunted despairingly at the sight of her parent's car.

Nodding half comatose past his parents he filled his cereal bowl and slouched back up the stairs to settle in place at his window. His eyes dropped droopily as he stared praying for the movement of the car till they closed drowsily for good.

A slammed car door awoke him with a start and he blinked into the bright daylight as it slowly moved away. The parents were gone but was Dani awake, her curtains remained shut with no movement within.

Reluctantly he tore himself away to shower and wash away the night's lethargy, he ached to see her again. Closing his eyes he let the warm water run over his face and soaped his cock as he dreamed of her. The shower had awoken him but done little to dampen his ardor.

Dashing on his shorts, he toweled his cropped hair as he made his way back to the window. With the vision of her opened curtains he yelped out an exclamation of delight and sprinted downstairs barely slipping into his trainers as he stumbled out of the house.

She answered wearing a white 'Bikini Kill' t-shirt which finished at the edge of her thighs, she ran her hand through her damp blonde hair. "Wow, are you stalking me?" She smirked as his eyes scanned her attire, "I can get a restraining order you know."

Reaching the top step he leaned over her, "think that would stop me." Noah wiped the smirk off her face with his lips as they both fell hungrily into an embrace. Gripping her firm arse he lifted her up as her legs and arms wrapped around him and carried her past the doorway.

Bumping and stumbling they made their way along the hall before they fell giggling at the foot of the stairs. "Follow me," Dani kissed him softly then slipped from his grasp and wriggled up the stairs.

His eyes never left that perfect little ass as it peeked from under the t-shirt, each glimpse of cheek making him rise and chase after her. Grabbing her waist he caught up with her and tossed her effortlessly onto her bed.

She bounced on the bed with a squeal and her face flushed red with excitement. "Let me shut the curtains," she scampered off the side to close them.

"Really, who's gonna be watching?" Noah stripped off his t-shirt and posed in the best impersonation of a bodybuilder.

"Well I know one pervert used to always watch me," She poked her tongue at him before grinning at his ridiculous flexing. "Never know how many are out there."

Leaping over the bed Noah lifted her back into his arms, "well you just have to worry about this one." With a gentle slap on her bottom, he sent her back onto the bed.

The spank sent her skin a bright crimson as she spun back towards him, gently biting her lower lip. Letting her legs fall over the edge as she leaned back, her arms outstretched behind her.

"Well someone likes to be spanked," Noah licked his lips as he moved towards her, pushing his way between her legs before leaning down to kiss her, collapsing together entwined onto the bed.

Their tongues toyed together as they lost themselves in their joint desire, her legs clasped tightly around him. They came up for air when Noah slid her t-shirt up and over her head, her small breasts jiggling into the open.

Tentatively he ran a finger over her puffy little nipples and heard her gasp an intake of breath, goosebumps flickered over her pale skin. Running his tongue along her soft smooth chest he licked up before circling her erect nipple, her body trembling under his touch.

Slowly he wrapped his wet lips around the tit and sucked hard, his tongue teasing the hard nipple as he devoured it. Dani threw her head back and moaned softly as she stroked his head, as he swapped from each breast.

Writhing passionately beneath him, she pulled his face up to kiss him and slipped her hands down to unbutton his shorts. While their lips roughly fed, her hands surreptitiously slid down his shorts and gently caressed his bare buttocks.

Feeling her hands on his skin Noah raised himself from her embrace and grinned at the naughty girl below him, who catching him unawares spun him over onto his back.

"Now who's in control," she gripped both his hand in hers and held them down. She kissed him gently then slowly pecked her way down his smooth muscled chest.

When she reached his cock, she stopped with a small gasp. She wasn't the most experienced when it came to sex but she had given oral sex a few times but this was easily the largest she had faced, literally. She gazed up at him, "wow, now I know why you're the ladies' man."

Seeing the trepidation on her face Noah reached down and gently stroked her face, "It's okay if it's too much." She smiled happily back up at him and a tiny pink tongue tenderly licked down his shaft, the sensation and the vision brought a deep groan from his lips.

Hearing him was music to her ears and her tongue flicked and teased along every inch. Slipping her hand around the wet shaft she lapped over the leaking cock slit before wrapping her hungry lips around it and engulfing the head.

"Oh god Dani," he squirmed deep into the pillow as her wet warm mouth devoured his cock. Gently stroking her hair as she sucked, keeping that gorgeous face in full view.

She took him as deep as she could, desperately trying to take it as far as possible before the inevitable gag reflex. She winced at each failed attempt thinking she wouldn't match up to the other girls, but the noisy response seemed favorable.

When she peered up at him with those beautiful blue eyes, red lips wrapped round his cock Noah pulled her up quickly afraid he wouldn't be able to hold his ejaculation any longer.

"Did I do something wrong?" Dani rested her hands on his chest as he lifted towards him.

"Fuck no," he wiped some drool off her jutted chin. "Your my favorite cocksucker."

Her eyes raised mockingly at his last words, "cause you've had so many."

"Only one looked as perfect as you," he pulled her in for a deep kiss as his hand gently stroked down her spine. "Only one so beautiful."

His hands slid down her pink thong and her small erect cock pressed against his hairy thigh, as they kissed he cupped each cheek tightly in his hands. As he slid a finger down the smooth crack, he stroked over her tight hole. A small moan pushed into his mouth and her blue eyes widened at his touch.

Cradling her, Noah gently laid her back down on the bed and lifted her hair nuzzled tenderly at her neck, before minutely kissing her back. As he licked the curve of her spine, her bottom wriggled inches from his face and he gave her a short sharp spank.

She squealed from the blow but it did nothing to stop her from twerking it under his breath. She sunk her face into her pillow as his hot tongue licked over her smooth cheeks, muffling her excited cries.

Pulling apart her firm buttocks, he ran his tongue down that smooth crack and flicked at the pink hole. With each touch of his tongue, her body quivered in his grasp and his excitement grew. His deep-seated fears about rimming a trans girl, his inbuilt reluctance washed away with every soft moan she produced.

His desire took hold and he forcibly buried his face between those soft cheeks and dove his tongue in deep. Her sounds were no longer muffled and she raised her head and cursed out her appreciation. The warmth of her cheeks engulfed his face as he eagerly enticed soft moans to ripple through her body.

His face rubbed against her smooth crack as his tongue hungrily tore into her tight eager hole, her whole body writhing against the bedsheets. Soft squeals of delight rang around her bedroom as she playfully kicked her feet in abandonment.