The New Neighbour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck I want you so bad," wiping his drool-soaked chin Noah spun her slim body onto her back and raised her long alabaster legs up hard against his chest. Her hard little cock pointed excitedly up to her flushed red face.

"Top drawer," her fingers pointed furiously to the bed dose cabinet as she panted the words.

Pressing forward over her Noah slid open the drawer and grinned as he perused the small array of plugs and dildos. "Someone's a naughty girl," he jiggled a bottle of lube before her eyes.

She giggled and poked out her tongue back at him, "let's see how naughty." Her red lips dropped from a grin to an o shape she felt the cold lube drip over her wet hole.

Noah rubbed the sticky liquid all over the eager hole pushing his finger in deep, delighting in her audible response. Her small sharklike teeth bit down on her bottom lip as she squirmed helplessly beneath him. With a few more drops he stroked his throbbing hard cock till it shone with lubrication and press the head at her enticing entrance.

Delicately he pushed the head against the warm tightness till it popped inside her to a loud gasp which made their eyes lock. A small look of apprehension appeared on her face as he gently slid minutely deeper, he kissed her ankle softly to allay her fears.

With each agonizing press of his cock she gripped tight to the bedsheets, her blue eyes grew larger as he stretched her. Soft gasps followed each increased inch before his cock stopped, his thick hairy legs brushing her smooth thighs.

Noah caressed her silky smooth legs as he held her impaled on his thick cock, each minute movement bringing delicious whimpers from her lips. Lying naked and conquered beneath him she had never looked more beautiful or desirable.

As the naughty little smirk emerged upon her face Noah began to fuck her, tenderly at first, achingly slow strokes making her body writhe. Her tight hole gripped his thick cock at every movement and he had to close his eyes from her visage to stop himself cumming.

As he picked up the pace and ferocity of his action, her blonde hair flew wildly about the pillow. Holding tightly to her smooth thighs he powered into her pussy, her moans growing increasingly loud and incessant.

She begged loudly for more, her hesitance a long-forgotten memory. The sex toys had not prepared her for how good this felt, the exaltation rushed through her being. Her pink-painted toes wiggled on his shoulders as his sweat-soaked face grimaced down at her.

As he felt his sap rising he leaned down to sink his lips on hers, their red-flushed faces feeding on each other. Wrapping her long legs and arms around his muscular body she managed to turn him over and she now had the dominant position.

Releasing her wet lips from his, she ran her hands over his bulging pecs and raised her body up high. Finally, she was in control and she ground her ass against his straining cock, a malevolent grin on her face.

Now it was his turn to groan helplessly as her tight pussy gripped his cock and mercilessly rode it. The bed rocked as she bounced her ass intensely at his cock, her own cock slapping hard against his stomach. Small patches of cum splashed on his muscled torso as he gripped her firm ass.

As she looked down mockingly at him, her tongue licking her lips in her amusement, Noah roared. "Fuck!" he bellowed it out into the open as his will crumbled and his balls exploded. His head was thrown back on the pillow as the guttural groans followed each forceful ejaculation.

Dani slumped on her defeated foe, kissing him softly on the lips. "Who's my boy?" She sunk into deeper prolonged kisses as she felt his cum oozing out of her no longer virgin pussy.

"I am," he slid one hand off her perfect ass and gripped her aching cock tight. "Who's my girl?" A few rough strokes brought her leaking cock to shoot, the hot cum running over his fingers.

Her pussy tightened as she came and drew the last remnants from his own cock, "I am." They kissed passionately once again before their bodies entwined into one another, heartbeats connected in rhythm. Their hot sweaty bodies cooled under the gentle breeze from the window as they breathed in each other's oxygen.

Noah tightened his grip around her, unwilling to ever let her loose. His cock slid from her oozing pussy as she leaked against his legs as he nuzzled her warm neck. "Your so beautiful."

She raised her head and gazed those blue pools into his, "I'm so glad we moved."

"So am I," he caressed the spine of her back to make her wriggle against him. "When do you go to Uni?"

"September," she nuzzled her face into his chest.

"I want to spend every second we have left with you," he kissed all over her tousled blonde hair.

With her elbows resting on his chest she lifted her face to his, "is that a promise?"

Noah kissed the tip of her cute nose, "on my life." Reaching down he squeezed her firm little ass between his rough hands, "this belongs to me now."

With a giggle, Dani sealed the agreement by sinking in a deep sultry kiss on his lips. Her hand slid between their bodies and playfully grasped his cock, "and this belongs to me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Those final weeks before University ambled into hot, sticky endless days of passion and exploration. Dani's parents' holiday in Spain gave them the run of the house and they played naked throughout all the rooms. The pair became practically nudists as they ruled the parental home, dressing only when either had to leave.

Noah stayed overnight on every occasion, waking up wrapped around her smooth sensual skin watching her breathe softly into his chest. To his friends he was lost, never replying to texts or answering his calls. His world now revolved around her and he had never felt happier.

Reluctantly they had both agreed that long-distance romances are doomed to fail so they knew the deadline was approaching and they lived each moment like their last. Dreading each passing day as the impending date grew nearer, a taunting knot grew in their stomachs.

Noah was the first to leave, he packed his suitcases the night before and ran to Dani for one last visit. After a herculean test of lovemaking, he collapsed into her arms, sated and exhausted. Gripping her tightly he kissed her, "I wish I could stay here forever."

Wriggling up his body she licked his lips, "I wish we could freeze time to this exact moment."

Without a word they both sunk into each other's bodies and hung on for dear life. Her warm body beating against him brought him quickly to sleep and they slept together one last time.

Noah woke first and gently kissed her forehead as he carefully rolled her body off himself. Perched at the edge of the bed he dressed as quietly as possible, his eyes never once leaving her beautiful body. With one last kiss on her shoulder, he placed a letter on the bedside cabinet and crept out of the room.

The tears gradually filled his eyes as he slipped down the stairs, falling across his cheeks as he left the house for the last time. The letter was the first time he'd written truthfully his feeling for another person and he prayed that Dani would understand.

After breakfast he collected his cases and followed his Dad to the car, slipping in alongside him. Forcing himself for one last look back he saw her, nervously peeping around the corner. Clutching the letter she gave him a parting wave, her face wet with tears. Noah pressed his hand against the rear window as they passed her, now he understood what a broken heart felt like.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Noah slumped deep into the uneven pub seat, staring repeatedly at his phone. A quickly flattening lager perched on the edge of the table as he dodged the students in the bar. Once more his girlfriend Katy was running late and he bided his time daydreaming through the chatter and the too-loud tv.

Their relationship was coming into its fourth month and her lateness was quickly losing its cuteness. They'd hooked up pretty soon after he returned home from University, at one of the first parties he'd ventured out to. She was entering the final year of her course as he idled since finishing his.

It was because of this he found himself sitting in the University bar bored and growing increasingly annoyed by the clientele. Their behavior was no different from what he had indulged in but now he felt so much older and weary of it all.

The adjacent seat was suddenly taken and he was finally awoken from his slumber, the noise as it dragged across the wooden floor made him jump up a start. Turning his eyes from the fuzzy flickering television he squinted as he readjusted to the person sliding into the seat.

A slim androgynous boy in his early twenties sat smiling back at him and shrugged his slim shoulders out of his short leather jacket. Flicking his shocking red shoulder-length hair he leaned forward with his elbows on the table, "Hi Noah."

Stunned Noah slowly read the face before him and inch by inch his jaw drooped open. The pale white skin, the twinkle in the clear blue eyes, that confident smirk, and those delectable dimples, "Dani!" Three years disappeared in a flash and he was transported instantly back to that magical summer.

Many times over those years had the memory of her filled his body with overriding emotions. A hint of perfume, a song, a taste had invoked her and sent him cascading back to that tumultuous summer of love and lust.

"You're looking good," thankfully she ended the uncomfortable silence as he stared dumbstruck at her.

After a deep breath Noah tried to regain his normal composure, "thanks you er look very different."

"Yeah I know, I'm more of a femboy now." She followed it with a peal of laughter, "just to fuck with my parent's heads even more."

That delicious laugh brought all his held-down feelings for him back in an instant, his facade may have changed but that was his Dani. The clothes and makeup were gone but she was still beautiful to him, his freckles which he adored now shone more prominently on her pale skin.

"So do I still call you Dani?" he whispered it across to him desperate not to offend.

"Yes but Danny with a y now," he gently bit on his lower lip.

He always did that when he was nervous, Noah recognized it immediately and reached out to hold his hand.

He let him touch before pulling the hand away, "maybe we shouldn't be holding hands in this pub." A flush of red emerged on his cheeks, "now that I'm more of a boy."

Noah nodded and withdrew his hand reluctantly, the old emotions thrilled through his body like electricity from the touch. His heart thumped out of his chest as his eyes took in every inch of Danny.

"I know we decided to not have any contact but I have to admit I always hoped you would," those blue eyes peered under the red fringe. "I lost the nerve so many times," the voice wavered and his tiny teeth sunk back into the lower lip.

"Fuck! Me too," his reply was loud and automatic. They both crumpled into helpless laughter as the bystanders stared, "you don't know how many times I wanted to." His hand went to reach out again before he controlled himself, "even if just to hear your voice one last time."

This time they both fell into a melancholy silence and sat longingly gazing into each other's eyes. The recollections of that summer filled their hearts and the sadness of what could have been.

With an invented cough Noah awakened them, "so are you back with your parents now?"

"God no," he replied with a broad grin and his dimples nearly killed him. "They'd probably have to move again after telling the neighbors they had a daughter." He reached into his backpack and scribbled on a piece of paper, "this is where I am now."

Reading it his heart leaped, "Oh I know where that is, your by the university." Noah had given up trying to conceal his true feelings or have any subtlety to his emotions and his wide beaming smile confirmed how pleased he was Danny was back.

"Maybe you could pop by sometime, and say hello." Danny too had forgone trying to hide his feelings and his eyes pleaded for an answer, "maybe tonight."

All his instincts cried yes but as he raised his eyes to answer her his girlfriend finally entered the bar at the far end of the room and brought reality crashing in. "I er can't, I'm out with my girlfriend tonight," he nodded towards a petite black-haired girl who scanned the room for him.

"Oh," he turned to see the girl and tried to stop his lip which quivered from her sighting. Danny forced a smile but his eyes watered, "She's attractive." The longing hopes that Noah would be single were shattered in that second and he tried in vain to hide the disappointment.

Noah's eyes never left Danny and he wanted nothing more in the world than to wrap his arms around him and squeeze away the pain he caused. But he didn't, he sat like a coward and watched him slip on his jacket.

"I probably should be on my way," he smiled but the dimples were conspicuous in their absence. "It was really nice to see you again," he gently stroked the back of his hand and slid into the bustling crowd. Brushing past his girlfriend they both gave each other a cold glance.

"Who was that?" his girlfriend pulled a queer expression as she nodded at his visitor. She flashed him a forced smile as her eyes still scanned the disappearing figure.

"Oh just an old friend," he leaned in to kiss her. "Just popped over to say hi."

She slipped off her coat and sat next to him, "not your usual kind of friend." She snuggled up against him, "bit effeminate, I thought for a second it was a girl."

Noah tried to laugh off her comments, "University changes people I guess." The rest of the conversation blurred into the background as he tried in vain to forget about Danny. Squeezing the slip of paper containing his new address in the palm of his hand, his girlfriend's words failed to snap into his fogged concentration.

As the night progressed they joined up with their mates and moved on to a club but Noah's growing detachment started to infuriate his girlfriend. It escalated into a stand-up row which amid the crowded dance floor made it impossible for him to comprehend any of her words.

As she tore away into the arms of her friends and their thrown angry glares, Noah turned away dumbstruck and made his way to the exit. The cool night air awoke him as the muffled thumps of the club slipped away behind him. It brought his mind into total clarity and his heart and mind entwined into a conclusion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Noah pressed the apartment buzzer and paced on the spot trying to keep warm, it was late maybe too late. The silence made him regret the decision to come and he was despondently turning to leave when the voice croaked out the intercom.

"It's Noah," he said it softly to hide his desire. An eternity passed before the door buzzed and he pushed the door and hurtled up the stairs before stopping at the door. Panting, he knocked a little too loudly for the time of night and stood with his heartbeat pounding.

Slowly Danny opened the door and peered around the edge, "I thought you had something to do tonight." Trying to hide his unsexy cotton pajamas, he wiped the sleep from his eyes.

"Something much more important came up," those dimples lit up his face at his words. Noah pushed open the door and stepped in, pressing Danny against the wall. "Nice PJs," he ran a finger down the striped cotton top.

"Well if I'd known you were coming I would have worn something sexier," he peered up and wrapped his arms around Noah's waist.

"Doesn't matter, you won't be wearing them for long." After three long years of pent-up desire and yearning he sunk a kiss on his soft perfect lips and lifted him up into his grasp. With that kiss, every question had been answered and he held Danny's face softly in his palms, "I love you."

Danny hung tightly in Noah's embrace, his smile never larger. "About fucking time."

````````````````