The New Neighbour

Story Info
A young couple returning from work meet their new neighbour.
2.5k words
4.22
22.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bjnbjn29
bjnbjn29
10 Followers

B and J headed up in the lift towards their apartment, eager to be home after long, tedious days at work. The couple stood exchanging small smiles, indulging in the silence, relaxing in each other's presence, decompressing from the stress of the day.

J caught B looking at her in the mirror of the lift. Dark walls, with warm moody lighting created an aesthetic affect in the little box, with one wall entirely mirror. B continued to admire J in the mirror. She wore a grey, knitted singlet and fitted, black suit pants, that while both professional, did not hide the perky shape of her breasts, or the prominent full shape of her ass. Thick, bubble-butt, booty, there were so many words that could potentially describe the ass that B continued to admire daily. J's ass was short, though notably wide and full at the gluteal fold, forming an amazing upside-down heart shape. B scanned up and down her image absentmindedly as they rose in the lift, admiring her figure. J had long, thick, darker blonde hair currently loosely tied back showing off her light blue eyes, and prominent cheek bones that left her facial expression almost always in a mischievous half smile. His gaze moved across her long slender torso, with a slight curve in the lumbar region which further projected her most perfect ass, held tight in her pants, continuing in a perfect fit down her legs. He loved her legs. For a petite woman J had surprisingly muscular and powerful little legs, with thicker thighs that softened suddenly before reaching her beautiful pussy. Looping around at this point in the tour would lead back up J's elegant, long torso to her small, perky breasts. They suited her so perfectly, so bouncy, and playful, with delicious pink protruding nipples.

J watched as her husband relaxed further and further while admiring her, and began a similar venture. B stood with broad shoulders, looking hard worked with the sleeves of his off-white shirt rolled up, his leather brown work bag in hand swinging idly, pressing against his navy suit pants. People were surprisingly comfortable to point out he looked just like the porn star Johnny Sinns. Really it was just the shaved bald head, blue eyes, and stubble that were similar. If people pointed out this similarity when J had had a few drinks and was feeling a bit cheeky, she would occasionally interject that B's cock was also a lookalike to the porn star Johnny Castle's. To be fair to her, it was a much more striking resemblance. At five foot ten, B was a bit of a stockier and shorter build than Mr Sinns, and with hair over his chest and abdomen, there was a bit less of the aerodynamic waxed look.

As J's journey with her eyes reached just below B's belt, they reached the floor of their apartment. They stepped into the foyer and made their way towards the door of their apartment. Briskly almost bounding towards the couple, in marked contrast with the black marble floors, was a young woman they did not recognise. B and J did not consider themselves old, both in their early thirties, but this woman felt young, likely in her early twenties at most. "Hi I'm Emily! I'm Pauline's granddaughter!" she called out as she skipped over. Energetic, loud, and bouncy, in the quiet, dark foyer, Emily really stood out. She was short, probably not much taller than J though a broader frame, with pale skin, and curly mahogany brown hair. She wore a black singlet top, tucked into short grey cotton gym shorts. Her top clung to her body, and plunged at her chest revealing voluptuous, barely contained breasts, and a soft curvy physique. Her gym shorts sat high on her tummy, and showed off thick, creamy, pale thighs. J and B later exploring porn together, as they indulged fantasises and hot chat would reveal Emily's likeness in certain ways to a Natasha Nice, or Noelle Easton.

"Oh my gosh, you must be J and B" said Emily, beaming as she intercepted the couple at their front door. "I'm staying here for a few weeks, just studying and looking after my grandma's place while she's away" continued Emily eagerly. "She told me if I needed anything to look out for the strong, bald, handsome man and his beautiful wife who live across the hall." she explained in a pleasant, but unfiltered manner. "Wow she was right" Emily went on, "you guys are like actually such a hot couple!".

"Ha, thanks" replied B, burning a little in his cheeks between the flattery, the hot curvy young woman in front of him, and having absolutely no idea what J might be thinking at this moment.

"Yeah, I don't really know anyone around here" Emily went on "So grandma said you both would be the best to ask if I needed help with anything".

"Of course," replied J warmly, "come around any time, we'd be happy to help you out if you need anything".

"Ok thank you so much!" Emily replied, smiling. "I will probably be around a lot, I am pretty useless at this living alone thing!" she laughed.

"Well it was lovely to meet you" said J, B nodding in agreement "knock on our door if you need anything at all".

"Will do! Bye" responded Emily with a big animated wave as she turned and bounced away towards her door, again turning and giving another wave and smile before heading inside.

B and J turned and walked into their apartment. They stepped into a long narrow hallway, with high ceilings, and parallel running natural-coloured floorboards that further lengthened the passage at the entrance. Light passed through the hallway from the far end, entering via large glass doors that stood on the far side of kitchen and living area, leading out to a private courtyard. In routine fashion they walked past the staircase which lead to the bedrooms and additional bathrooms upstairs and took off their shoes, J leading the way and B slightly behind.

As B put his shoes to one side, he looked up suddenly feeling J close in on him. J placed her hands on B's lats, and then slid them around his back as she leaned in and kissed him passionately. J then pressed her face into B's chest as she began unbuttoning his shirt and working her way down to his belt. "You wish I asked her inside?" J whispered, briefly gesturing her head towards the door where they had encountered Emily, before her lips returned to press against B's chest, while her hand slipped into his open pants and gripped his hard cock. Before B could answer, J pressed her mouth against his again, while tugging fervently at his firm cock. In the moment, with pent up energy from work, the cheeky and suggestive comment from his wife, and this intense and unexpected move, B was insanely aroused.

Things escalated rapidly. In the midst of passionate kissing, and hands exploring each other's bodies, J's top was now off and cast aside, B's shirt was off and his pants and underwear around his ankles. J began kissing gently down B's neck and torso, as he leaned back against a wall in the hallway. As she kissed down B's body, J eased herself onto her knees. She wrapped one hand around B's thick cock, and began slowly and deliberately sucking on the head only. J stopped and looked up at B, his cock firmly in her grip and said "You think she'd like to see this?" before returning to sucking on his cock, while her beautiful bright blue eyes remained locked with his.

B couldn't fully read J's tone in this moment. Was it teasing, was there a hint of jealousy, was she irritated, was she just very horny and playful? He couldn't completely decipher, but whatever this game was, it was working for him in a big way. He loved the sensation of boundaries being pushed, and comfort zones being challenged. J's bouts of hypersexuality and unpredictability excited and enthralled him.

As J continued sucking B's cock, he felt her intentionally releasing lots of saliva as it ran down his shaft and her hand coated it over his cock. J then stood up, turned her back to B, and slowly took of her pants. B watched as J's thumbs slid into her pants and panties and she pulled them down while slowly bending over. He watched as her ass crack emerged, and thick, perfect cheeks began almost busting out of the tight, black pants. J gripped and then parted her thick ass cheeks slightly, and began grinding her delicious peach along B's saliva-soaked cock. "You think she'd like this? You think she'd want to watch this" J asked in a soft voice, her head gesturing toward the door as she continued grinding her ass along B's throbbing cock. "Oh fuck.. yeah" replied B, slightly nervously but with a hint of a moan, as his wife sent him into a tailspin of pleasure.

J stopped, turned and gave B a small kiss, and pulled at his cock gently before walking away towards the lounge room. B followed, both of them discarding the remainder of their clothes as they approached a large, tanned leather sofa at the far end of the apartment near the glass doors. Grey light from the cloudy afternoon cast over J's body, and she climbed onto all fours on the chaise of the sofa. J's back arched as she pressed her tits against the sofa and presented her ass to B. "Come lick my pussy baby" she purred invitingly.

As B knelt on the cream rug and began to kiss, lick, and taste J's delicious pussy, he stroked his cock slowly, savouring the intense erotic experience. J kept talking to him through soft moans. "Mm that's good baby, you think she'd like to watch that?" J asked, a little firmer and more eagerly than before. "You think she'd lay there and squeeze her silly big tits, and touch herself while she watched?" J continued while burying her face into her arm and the sofa. "Oh fuck... you think she'd get jealous and want a turn?" J asked as her moans grew louder. B's heart raced with excitement at that last comment. "Did she mean Emily would want a turn licking J's pussy, or that Emily would want him to go down on her too" B wondered as he continued to lick and suck at his wife's pussy while his eyes gazed across her perfect ass. He rubbed his cock excitedly, eager to hear more.

J turned over and lay on her back, her legs spread at the end of chaise. "Come fuck me B" she instructed as her hands reached for his hips and encouraged him forward. B rested his knees against the sofa, his big cock in hand, ready to fuck J, and ready to hear more of this saucy fantasy she was playing out. He showed his control and teased J a little, running the head of his cock up and down her pussy gently, and then pressing it firmly in position before easing it in. B thrust in a slow, firm, rhythmical manner, resisting the urges to pound her hard and fast in his excited, aroused state. J reached up and drew B in closer, their eyes locked, both breathing heavily as they continued to fuck. "Fuck that feels good" J breathed as she gripped tighter to B. "Would you like me to ask her to play with my tits while we fuck?" she asked with a hint of a smile as her face began to flush slightly. "Mmm you want me to invite this girl over to watch us fuck?" J went on as she tilted her head back and closed her eyes while B began fucking her harder and faster.

As the sex grew more intense, J sat up and pressed her hands against B's abs as she eased herself off his thick cock. She turned and bent herself over the back of the sofa, looking through the glass doors, across their courtyard into the apartments across the way. It was a position they had enjoyed together many times, and B climbed up onto the sofa to join her. He reached on strong hand around past J's hair onto her throat, holding it gently while he kissed the back of her head, breathing in the scent of her hair, while in his other hand he fondled his throbbing cock as he guided it gently back into her wet pussy. He leaned back and held her hips as he penetrated deeper, with slow but firm thrusts. He felt J's flicks and jerks of her pelvis, joining him in the thrusting motions as the pleasure built for both of them.

"You think she'd bend over next to me?" J asked through heavy breathing and soft moans. "Bent over, her big ass pressed next to mine hoping it will be her turn soon" J went on between moans. "You can reach over and touch her wet pussy while you fuck me" said J in a seductive, breathy tone. "Feel how wet the big handsome man and his big handsome cock make her" J continued as she reached back and gripped one of B's hands while he continued to fuck her. B could picture it so vividly, J's full, round ass bouncing against him with her left hip and thigh locked against Emily's right side, while her big white ass cheek pressed against J's. He imaged that big lily-white ass bent over above thick creamy thighs, and his fingers gliding between her cheeks as they made their way to her wet, unshaved pussy. He pictured Emily's busty rack swinging as she lent over kissing J's shoulder while her hand caressed J's body, down her back, edging carefully towards her ass. The image continued. His cock sliding in and out of J as she bent over, while Emily's hand slid down further and she toyed with his wife's perfect asshole.

B felt his entire body pulse, pressure and pleasure building with every thrust as his wife's hot body pressed against him, moving with him. "You want to watch us bent over kissing while you cum in me baby?" asked J, her voice, breathing, and moans growing louder, as B fucked her harder and harder. "I want her to watch us fuck!" exclaimed J in a quivering tone.

"Cum in me B! Cum in me baby" J moaned as she burst into orgasm while B exploded inside her.

B lent over J, tasting the skin on her back where small beads of sweat had formed as they both recovered and swam in the moment. B ran his hands along the sides of J's torso and down the back of her thighs before slowly easing out of her, and standing up. J turned and stood with him. "You liked that?" asked J with a cheeky smile as she gave B peck on the lips and a playful tug on his still firmly erect cock. B followed J, mesmerised by the oscillation of her ass cheeks as she casually walked up the stairs and headed towards the master bathroom. "Maybe we should see if the new neighbour Emily, has any plans for dinner" suggested J in a carefree tone without a single glance back.

bjnbjn29
bjnbjn29
10 Followers