The New Neighbour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was moaning and muttering, a constant litany of 'yes...oh fuck...god yes...faster...don't stop'. I could feel my excitement building with each thrust. Andy lifted my legs once more, tilting back my hips, and started to thrust even faster and deeper. I was almost howling now as each drive of his cock filled me, smashing into my cervix or whatever it is called at the top of my pussy. I could feel his balls slapping against my arse, and his own mutterings and grunts were getting louder.

Then it hit me, and I yelled loudly, my fingernails digging deep into his arse cheeks as I pulled him right in. My entire body convulsed as the biggest orgasm yet swept over me. I felt something release and a sudden wetness run down between our two joined bodies. I clung to him as he slowed his movements rocking slowly, most of his cock buried deeply in me and he asked in an excited and surprised tone 'Jenn? Did you just squirt?'

I didn't know it was possible to feel embarrassed with a guy buried balls deep in you, but I am sure I blushed for the umpteenth time that night as I whispered 'I'm sorry, I couldn't help it... I'll clean up the mess. I've never pissed myself before.' I started to move, to slip out from under him, convinced he must be totally disgusted, put-off.

He laughed loudly, 'Jenn, you little innocent. That wasn't piss. You squirted...do you know what that means? You had such a hard orgasm a little gland inside you ejaculated'. He bent to kiss my lips, softly, the taste of my juices still on his. 'It just means that it was really good for you, and I'm proud I could make that happen.'

Relief washed over me. 'You're not shocked, disgusted....you still want me?'

'Even more so. But let's try something different.' He pulled out of me and rolled me over, and I recognised that he wanted to take me from behind. Tom and I had never tried that, so I took my cue from what I had seen on the massive TV. I knelt up on the sofa, pushing my bum up and out, my legs spread for balance and reached behind me to find his cock and guide it back into me.

I was wide open and very wet now and he slid in full length on his first push. Again, he started to move slowly, building up the speed and length of his thrusts. The changed angle felt different, and he seemed to be touching different parts of my walls, pushing into them and along them. I pushed back, falling in with his rhythm, loving the feeling of his cock moving in me, filling me, hitting against my cervix.

I felt him press a finger against my other little hole, the one he had licked earlier and that felt strange but good. He pulled his hand away for a few seconds and I felt something cold squirt between my arse cheeks. I jump in surprise and wonder he is doing then I realise it was the lube again, and his finger came back, sliding more easily over my arsehole before slowly pushing in. I hold my breath, trying to adjust to this new intrusion, and relax a bit. It might be naughty, taboo even, but it does feel good, and I resolved I would explore there myself in future. For now, though, I was pushing back on his cock, trying to tighten my pussy walls around him. He started to move the finger in my arse in time with his thrusts into my pussy. It was an entirely new sensation and I could feel his finger pressing downwards inside me, pushing my pussy wall harder against his moving cock.

I was loving it, the way he just kept going. I realised he was deliberately holding back to keep my body on the brink, crying out for more, gasping as the waves of pleasure rippled through my body. Three times I thought he had been about to cum and then he had changed the rhythm, slowing down, pushing less deep, before building up again. I was in a high state of sexual excitement as his cock moved, touched, pushed inside me and I could feel the tension building up, and I knew I was getting close again, and couldn't hold back. I came again, almost collapsing under him, my whole body shaking and trembling.

And still he kept going, thrusting slowly as I tried to recover. I steady myself, my arms pressing me back up, and l push my arse out towards him again, eager for more. It feels so good I don't want it to stop, I want him to make me cum again and again, and I wonder how long he would be able to keep going. Tom would have filled the condom long ago.

Condom! Oh fuck! I suddenly panicked. 'Andy!', I almost screamed. 'You're not wearing anything... I'm not on the pill... Andy... don't cum in my pussy... please don't!'

He slowed his movements, still sliding deep in me.

'Cum anywhere else, Andy...my mouth, my face, my tits, anywhere you want...just not there.... I can't afford to get pregnant now.' My mind flashed back to the A-level exams a few weeks ago, and poor Evelyn, sitting them with her 8-month baby-bump making it difficult to reach the desk and all the teachers worried sick she would go pop in the middle of the exam. I don't know if there is any correlation between horniness and fertility, but if there is I am surely at boiling point, a bitch in heat indeed.

He whispered in my ear, 'You did mean it when you said anything, didn't you? And when you said anywhere?'

I answered frantically, 'Yes...anything...but don't make me pregnant, please...anything except that.'

He thrust into me twice more, slow, deep, pushes, and then slowly pulled out and said, 'No, it wouldn't be a good idea to get you pregnant. I assumed a hot little teaser like you was bound to be on the pill, and I didn't think to bring any condoms downstairs.'

I breathed a sigh of relief, and then a moan of disappointment at the idea of him stopping. But then I felt his hand slide down under me, going almost straight to my clit, pressing down on it then rubbing hard, keeping me on the boil. The finger in my arse withdrew, and then I felt another wash of coldness as he squirted more lube on to my hole and between my arse cheeks. I was moaning and squirming as he played with my clit and then I gasped as I felt his finger return to my arse, feeling bigger, thicker, stretching my tight little hole and I realised he now had two fingers there.

'But I have already cum in your mouth and your face and breasts are already covered in my cum....and I still want to cum in you.'

He laughed, a mockingly triumphant laugh. 'You did say you would do anything, didn't you? And you said cum anywhere except in your pussy?....If you've only ever done it with condoms I bet you are dying to know what it feels like when a guy cums inside you, right?'

I nodded, a bit confused. Yes, of course I wanted to know what it felt like, Mary had said it felt great and I knew I would find out once I was safely on the pill. But what did he mean, how could he cum in me without risking me getting pregnant?

And then it hit me. The little tongue flick while he had been licking my pussy, the fingering in my arse. Whether I was on the pill or not, he had probably been intending all along to move to my other, still virgin, hole. I cringed at my naivety and realised that now, in my panic and fear of pregnancy, I had more or less told him to cum in my arse.

He withdrew his fingers and turned me once more, laying me back on the sofa facing him, my bum hanging off the seat. He knelt, lifting and spreading my legs, tilting my hips upwards. Anxiously, I tried to protest, to say I hadn't meant that, to ask if there was another way, but my swollen throat refused to cooperate, and I could only mouth inaudibly as I felt something rub against the little brown hole, something harder and thicker than his finger.

He pushed his cock forward and pressed hard against my virgin arsehole. I felt the pressure build and myself being forced backward as my hole refused to open. It was like an iron bar pressing against me and I wondered his cock didn't start to bend as he put more and more weight on it and my unyielding arsehole. It was hurting and I managed to whisper, 'Andy...no...it's too big...it won't go in...'

His hands slipped down my sides, grasping the bones of my hips tightly and gave one more fierce push, pulling my hips roughly towards him at the same time. I screamed in shock and pain as I felt my sphincter surrender.

My arse was stinging like crazy and I was gasping for breath. My eyes were watering to the extent I couldn't see and I had to blink away the tears. But I could feel something there, lodged in my arse. Andy too was recovering his breath and stroked my face gently, whispering, 'Relax now Jenn... that's the worst over... it will feel better in a minute... Just relax, you'll love it'.

His voice and gently stroking hand soothed me and the sting started to ease a little, as if I was going numb. I felt my arse twitch, as if my bowels were trying to expel this intruder, but Andy stayed firmly where he was. I felt a little coldness as he squirted more lube on us. Then he pressed forward a little and the burning sting returned as another inch of his cock pushed in through my sphincter. He stopped again, stroking and soothing, bending forward to kiss my forehead.

He pushed forward once more. This time the sting wasn't nearly so bad. Instead of stopping, he pulled back a little, then slowly pushed forward again, beginning to fuck my arse in short, slow thrusts. There was still some sting, but it got less and less as he moved. I don't know if maybe something in the lube was soothing it or I was just getting used to it, but now I was feeling the thrill of a cock in my arse for the first time.

And it is a thrill. The sheer thought of doing something me and the girls had giggled about, that we thought of as a sort of gross male fantasy, something that only happened in porn, a thing that not even the sluttiest girls we knew admitted to doing, was exhilarating in itself. But also, the sensation of being filled up was giving its own feeling of satisfaction. It doesn't thrill in the same way as his cock in my pussy does, it is different, but I can't deny that it feels good.

Gradually his strokes lengthen and speed up a bit and I feel able now to start pushing back. His hands come forward, caressing and squeezing my breasts, pulling and teasing the nipples. He released one nipple and his right hand snaked down across my belly, two fingers running down to my slit and then pushing into my pussy. He began to thrust them into me, in a sort of counter rhythm. Driving them into the knuckle as he pulled his cock back, easing them back as he drove his cock into my still mildly stinging arse. His thumb was sliding over my clit each time he pushed his fingers in and I feel another orgasm suddenly build and overwhelm me and my whole body seems to spasm, and I clutch at him, pulling him against me, taking his cock and his fingers even deeper into me.

I cry out, 'Oh God... Yes Andy... Don't stop.' I don't myself know whether I mean don't stop rubbing my clit or don't stop fucking my arse. For me the two are now combined and, my head pressed hard against the back of the couch, I am thrusting my hips up and forward, meeting his increasingly deep pushes. I vaguely wonder if cumming with a cock in my arse is somehow perverse, whether it makes me a slut, but I don't really care anymore.

I felt his body tense, and he shoved his cock hard and deep, his thighs pressing against my arse cheeks, and then I feel him twitch and jerk inside me and a warm wave seems to flow in my guts as he spurts deep into my bowels. I feel him shudder three more times as his cock fills me with his warm cum.

I lay across the couch, my back sticking to it, held to the leather by the mixture of sweat and my leaking juices. Andy slowly straightened and started to withdraw. He pulled out slowly, my sphincter kicking in, try to push out this overlarge invader. The sting returned as he slid back, and then slipped out of me, a little rush of liquid following him, running down my arse crack and dripping on the floor.

He flopped down on the couch, and I pulled myself up into a sitting position, and then stood shakily, looking down at him. My arse is stinging, my pussy lips throbbing as if bruised from his fierce thrusts into me, and I still have the feeling of a lump stuck in my throat. I catch sight of myself in the mirror. My mascara has run, little black rivulets down my cheeks from my watering eyes. My hair on one side is plastered and sticky, and I can see the marks of drying cum across my face and neck, down across my breasts and belly. As I stand looking at my reflection, my intestines react to my latest sexual adventure, and I emit a couple of mini-farts, each causing a little rush of liquid down my legs, but I am past embarrassment.

Feeling almost dizzy, a bit detached from reality, I try to get to grips with what had happened in the last hour: I had sneaked into my neighbour's garden, watched him through his window as he wanked himself off to a porn film, and had finger-fucked myself as I watched. Then I had been caught. Instead of running, I had meekly followed him into the house, and stripped naked beside him in return for him deleting photos of me at his window.

And then he had blackmailed me. Yes, that's what it was in the end. I had promised to do anything if he would delete the incriminating video of me masturbating on the sunbed in my garden, the video he had taken on his phone as I had deliberately teased him, knowing he was watching. The thought of my mum seeing that, or worse, him splashing it across social media meant I had little choice. And he had twisted the knife, saying that he wouldn't do anything I didn't secretly want. And that was the most embarrassing and shameful bit. Everything after that, I had wanted.

Yes, I had wanted to touch his cock, to stroke it, to lick it, to taste it, to make him cum in my mouth. OK, I hadn't expected him to force it right down my throat, but I felt a flush of pride that I had been able to deep throat him, a mature man. I was fairly sure none of my friends had done that. And although I had never dared to think of asking him to, I had wanted him to go down on me, and the way he had done it, driving me to two incredible orgasms, was better than anything I had dreamed of. I felt my poor battered pussy moisten again at the memory.

And yes, I had literally begged him to fuck me after that. I had wanted his cock, so much bigger than the only cock I had had before. I had wanted him deep in my pussy and he hadn't held back, taking me to another orgasm as he pounded into me, and then had turned me, taking me doggy for the first time, going deeper than I had thought possible, his cockhead pressing hard on my cervix each time.

I had panicked when I realised I was unprotected, and his solution wasn't what I had expected. I should have protested, refused, but I was on such a sexual high that I was actually willing him to penetrate my virgin arse with his cock. Yes, it had hurt, and maybe I wouldn't tell the girls he had buggered me in case they thought I was a slut. But after the initial pain it had felt good, the previous taboo feelings adding to the sheer horniness of the situation. And I had felt him cum in me, his warm semen shooting out into me, and I knew that when I was on the pill and safe, I would want my lovers to cum in me so I could feel that sensation again.

I shook my head at the thought. If anyone had told me even a month ago that I, the quiet girl in the year, probably the only remaining virgin in fact, would be thinking like this I wouldn't have believed it. But I think I was already a different person than I had been only three days ago when I lay on the sunbed and had the idea to tease the hidden watcher.

He stood and hugged me, pressing my sweaty, cum-slicked, body against his, and said 'Thanks, Jenn. That was fantastic.' He reached down to the table and picked up his phone, unlocking it and passed it to me, grinning as he said, 'I think you earned this.'

I looked through his picture gallery, quickly deleting the video, and another, shorter, one that seemed to show me in the yellow bikini. There were a couple of still photos too, and I deleted them also. There was one further photo, almost artistic in its way, a slightly blurry shot taken at maximum zoom, showing me standing naked at my bedroom window, bathed in sunlight, an arm across my breasts, my other hand brushing my mound in a classic pose. It looked so good I thought of sending it to myself, but realised that would mean giving Andy my mobile number, so I reluctantly deleted it too. I handed the phone back saying 'Thank you.', uncertain whether i was thanking him for keeping his word, or for the pleasure he had given me.

Embarrassed by my own confusion, I quickly dressed, feeling his eyes watching my every movement. I left the wet red panties on the floor, and retrieved the blue bikini bottoms, crushing them into my bag. Blushing once again, too embarrassed to speak, I nodded in farewell, and made my way out, back down the garden, towards the safety of my home territory. As I turned the corner, I glanced back and saw him standing in the doorway, still naked, his cock once more in his hand.

Even though the sun had set it is still light outside, and I check my phone, surprised to find that little more than an hour had passed since I had sneaked up to his sitting room window. Our front door is locked, and I open it silently, slipping thankfully into the darkened house, my parents having gone to bed. I had dreaded them seeing me in the state I was in.

As I reached the top of the stairs I could hear my mum's voice, an excited moaning and muttering, and I stood at their bedroom door, wondering if I had sounded like that just a few minutes before. I badly need a shower, to wash off the cum and juices that are sticking to my body. But the noise might disturb them and I don't want to interrupt their obvious pleasure, and even more I don't want them asking exactly why I need a shower right now, so I crept quietly to my room. Seeing a light in what I now know to be Andy's study, I draw the curtains for the first time in months.

I strip off once more and lie naked on my bed in the darkness, the muffled sounds of my parents' lovemaking audible through the thin wall. It feels perversely exciting to lie like this, Andy's semen matting my hair and drying on my face and breasts, as what I hope is the last of his cum slowly trickles out onto the sheet. In the morning I will have to sneak the sheet into the washing machine, along with any cum-stained clothes, before my mother sees them.

I mentally relive what has been the most frightening, thrilling and exciting night of my young life. My hand again creeps to my pussy, running along my bruised lips. My finger circles then rubs my still very sensitive clit as my mum's moans from the next room reach a crescendo. As she comes, so too do I, and then, exhausted, I fall into a deep, contented, sleep.

I wake, from an erotic dream, slightly puzzled as to why it still seems dark and I remember that I had closed the curtains because I now know Andy can see me from his study. I lie there, remembering last night, and every detail of what I did, I wonder what I should do now. Obviously, it isn't something I could talk to my parents about, but how should I handle it when, as seems inevitable, I see my new neighbour again?

The bastard had blackmailed me, but, oh God, what he had done felt so good. I know I should avoid him, keep as far away as I can, essentially hide for the last couple of weeks before I go to University. But... I close my eyes, remembering how his cock had felt as he slowly pushed into me and I feel a little tremor run through me...

Shakily I get out of bed and walk to the window, wincing as my pelvis and thigh muscles protest at last night's activity. With a deep breath, I throw the curtains wide open and stand looking out across the 20 yards or so to Andy's study window. I tweak my nipples, then blow a kiss, before turning and pulling on a dressing gown to walk past my parents room to the shower. There are almost two weeks before I leave for University, and now I know that they will be good weeks, helping my new neighbour settle in.