The New Neighbour

Story Info
Do I have a nymphomaniac living next door?
5.2k words
4.56
23.7k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Neighbour's Daughter?

I moved into my house 4 months ago after getting divorced and managing to procure at least something out of the settlement. I had a job as a professional music instructor which helped with the usual monthly expenses, and supplemented that by playing in a band, doing swing music at clubs in the area. We had a modest following, but were booked three week-ends out of four each and every month.

The house was as nice as I could afford. It was on a cul-de-sac, halfway down on the left, with a nice conservatory in the back garden, fantastic kitchen, and 3 small-ish bedrooms upstairs. There was a utility room with water closet on the ground floor and another water closet with separate shower room on the first floor. In the time I was there, I was able to make it feel "homely" with additional art prints and "street art" from local artists in the city. The back garden was completely fenced in, but the garden of the house to whom I was attached was visible from the largest bedroom, which I took was mine.

I moved into the house in March and made friends with the neighbours next door at once, inviting all of them over for a dinner three days after I moved in. The father, Tom, to whom I had made the invitation said that his wife, Amy; a 14 year-old son, Jason; and 20 year-old daughter, Chrystal would love to attend.

"Could we all come over, or is this just for us adults," Tom asked.

"No," I assured him, "the more the merrier."

So the next evening, after I got done with my lessons, there was a knock at my door, and there were the four of them, each dressed smartly, carrying a box filled with strudels, and looking hungry. Fortunately, I had made a lasagne, salad and garlic bread.

"I hope you aren't vegan," I said, sheepishly, "but there is a salad and bread with non-dairy butter for those that may be."

"No, mate," Tom said in reply, "no one here. Not even Chrystal. She dabbled for a while, but soon gave it up. Thankfully."

"Da-a-a-ad," the young woman said, rolling her eyes, "I got really trim during that time, remember. Now look at me." And with that she pulled her tight-fitting tee shirt up over her middle, showing him how "fat" she had gotten, exposing her belly-button piercing to everyone.

"Chrystal!" exclaimed her mum, Amy, "we're not at home. Control yourself." Then turning my way, she said, "I'm so sorry, you see at home we are very casual with body expressions. I hope it doesn't put you off."

"No, no, no, it's fine," I told her, "I just want you to feel as comfortable here as you do in your own home. We are attached, yeah? And if it's anything, Chrystal, you certainly aren't overweight at all."

"Tha-a-anks," she replied, slowly, "no one in my family ever tells me that so it's nice to hear."

And the three adults laughed heartily as the boy, Jason, looked down at the floor, and Chrystal reluctantly pulled her shirt back down without another word.

The dinner passed with the adults in rapt conversation and the two kids not saying much, but seeming to enjoy the meal I had prepared as they kept digging into everything offered. After dinner, the strudels were passed around with everyone choosing the one they thought was "the best one". Additionally, sherry was distributed to the three adults and offered to Chrystal.

"Ew," was her reply, "that's gross. No thanks."

After more conversation, the clock on the wall said 9:30 and the neighbours indicated that it was time for them to go home.

"Well, that certainly was wonderful," Amy told me, "you are a terrific cook. Let me know if I can hire you sometime!"

"Oh, I'm not a professional," I told her, "I just like to cook. But thank you."

"Yeah," chimed in Chrystal, "it was really great. Thanks so much. Maybe we'll have you over to ours next time?"

"Well," Tom said, "that's the most we've gotten out of her in a month. She must have really liked it."

"Da-a-ad," said Chrystal. She rolled her eyes again and headed out the door, followed by Jason, who also said "thanks". Amy shook my hand and said good-bye and thank you "for a lovely evening". And then it was Tom's turn to say that if I ever needed anything: tools, advice, or assistance they were only a phone call away and he gave me their phone number in case I needed it. It was a great introduction to my attached-neighbours.

Tom, Amy, and I got together every so often at one or the other's home for dinner or drinks, or met down at the pub and I got a lay of the landscape for the neighbourhood. Knowing which neighbours were snobs or slobs or just busy-bodies was important to fitting in to my new surroundings.

Now, being single again as I was, I had no interest in forming a new long-term relationship with a woman after being married to one for well-on 20 years. But that didn't mean that I was ready to give up on sex or a fwb at this point.

Unfortunately, the women with whom I went out were either too old, physically or mentally, or way out of shape and trying to get excited about them was truly out of the question. So, after many a date, I would suffice myself with a journey through porn sites or the cam models of an online video site just to get some sexual release.

As I said, my moving in was 4 months ago. Now the weather in June was turning warmer and I would often go to bed with my windows open. Every so often, I would hear a window from next door open, and the sound of shoes scraping along the side shingles and jumping to the ground. Not so that it would disturb me if I were asleep, but enough that in my semi-sleep condition it was clearly distinctive.

One night, I had the window open, but was in bed reading a manual on the latest keyboarding techniques when I heard the familiar sound of shoes-on-shingles. As I only had on a small night-light by which to read, I got out of bed and went to the window to see the sight of a female form with long hair jumping to the ground and running into the road, where she was picked up by a white van, which sped off quietly.

I said nothing the next time I went over to Tom and Amy's for a bar-b-cue, but I watched Chrystal for any sign that she knew what I had seen. At one point, when Tom was going inside for chicken breasts and Amy was preparing potatoes-and-onions, Chrystal came up to me. She was dressed in a printed yellow sun dress and was barefoot.

"Thank you for not saying anything to them," she said, looking around for any return of her parents, "they don't know where I'm going, and I don't think they'd like it if they did know. Despite what they told you about 'body expressions' that first night."

"No, of course not," I assured her, "it'll be our little secret, yeah?"

"Thanks," she said and kissed my cheek, "oh, and wait till it gets a little warmer. I like to go out in the back garden and catch some sun. That'll be our little secret as well, ok?"

"Ok," I told her, "I'll be on the look-out."

"Do," she said and turned and padded inside to join her mother in food-preparation.

The next late afternoon/early evening, I was just off work and went upstairs to the bedroom to change clothes. I found a pair of "lounge-trousers" and went to the chest of drawers for a tee shirt, when I happened to look out the bedroom window. There was Chrystal, lying naked on the chaise lounge, with her pink bikini and matching flip-flops next to her on the ground. She was on her back, so I could see everything. Her body was oiled and her perky breasts rose and fell with each breath, her long brown hair spilled over the sides of the chair, and her pubic area was completely shaven. The only thing she was wearing were sunglasses and her belly button ring, which had some type of jewel in it that reflected the sun in varying degrees as she moved. Every so often she would look up at her own door to the fenced-in garden and then start playing with herself. After about 3 minutes (to me, it seemed an hour, as I watched) she stopped and turned over onto her front so her beautifully round arse was pointing in my direction. It was at that point that I noticed the heart-shaped lips tattoo in the shape of a kiss on her right buttock.

"You know, I think I've seen that arse before," I said to myself. But I shook it off to the fact that most all young women have beautifully-shaped arses and kept watching. After about 20 minutes, the back door opened and Amy came through.

"Good job the fencing is so high, Chrys," her mum told her, "I can just imagine what old Mrs. Thatcher would say if you went running around like that."

"Oh, mum," the younger woman told her, sat up slightly and leaning on her elbows, "you always told us not to be ashamed of our bodies. I'm just taking your own advice."

"No, you're right, dear," her mum said, "I don't want you brought up as I was: in a prudish, intolerant, repressed household. You should be free to express your inner woman."

"And outer woman, as well, there," I said to myself as I finally got a tee from the chest of drawers. By the time I got downstairs and to the fence, Chrystal had gone inside, but the back door was open and I called: "Hey Amy, are you home?"

"Oh, yes, hi, what do you need?" she called over the fence.

"Dozy git that I am, I forgot sugar for my tea in the morning" I muttered, I had brought a metal garden chair over to stand on to see over the fence, "and I'm too tired to go out again. Do you have any?"

"Of course, of course," Amy told me, "just wait there." And she left to go inside. Chrystal returned with a sugar bowl a short time later, now dressed in a red tube-tip and jean shorts cut so short that the pockets were longer than shorts' material.

"So, did you like the show?" she asked me quietly, looking over her shoulder to see if her mum were coming, "I know you were watching me. Next time, I'll do better, but I didn't know when they were coming home." And she handed me the sugar bowl.

"Thank you, Chrystal," I said equally quietly, "I'm sure I don't know what you're talking about, but I'll be looking forward to it." She smiled and skipped back into the house, her long hair bouncing to and fro behind her.

Later that night, I again heard the sound of shoes scraping on shingles. I moved to the window and saw Chrystal's long hair running toward the van, but stopped, looked back at my window, then turned and got into the van, which took off. So, with thoughts of her chaise lounge act firmly in my mind, I went downstairs and brought my laptop up with me. I hit the same online cam-show site on the browser and postage stamp-sized pictures of hundreds of models appeared on my screen. There were blondes, red-heads, and brunettes of every size, shape and age for perusal.

I clicked on one of the blonde profiles that said she had a pink insertion toy turned on. She looked in her twenties with small breasts, skinny waist and wide open thighs (just my type). She was completely nude with her bare feet dug into the mattress she was lying on. With every "bing", signifying a small tip, she would squirm, pinch her nipples and "oh" in pleasure whilst playing with herself with her other hand. Every time the "four-clicks" would sound, meaning a much larger tip, her body would bend at the waist and her eyes would roll back and real moaning would ensue as she massaged clit and inserted fingers into her pussy. The largest tips garnered a "coins spilling" sound and elucidated a response unlike anything I'd ever witnessed, rolling around, moaning so loud as to wake the dead and even some squirting! There were many "bings", and "four-clicks", some overlapping, but only one "coins spilling" sounds whilst I was watching.

So I went back to the index page. I scrolled down and there was a somewhat familiar face with the "stage-name" of "NaughtyGem". She had unique hair, it was a bright purple colour, with a fringe and cut to shoulder length that attracted me straightaway. She was completely nude with long legs and completely shaved pubes. Her boobs were nice and perky and her nipples were hard and extended. She also wore a belly button ring that had a light green jewel contained therein.

"I wonder," thought I, "but no, it couldn't be. There are lots of girls with belly rings. It doesn't mean anything."

She also had the antenna tip of the pink insertion device visible from her perfect pussy, her clit was extended and lips slightly apart. But her face, there was something very familiar about her face. Her little nose prefect for her small face, and cute little mouth demurely curled in a smile as she spoke. But it wasn't until she turned over after a "four click" tip that it confirmed what I had thought. There was the same "lips" tattoo I had seen on the chaise lounge only earlier in the day. Now, it could have been that there was more than one woman with the "lips' tattoo as well, but both on the right buttock in the same spot I had seen Chrystal's arse... highly unlikely. Plus, as I looked more and more, the face was certainly the one from the attached house... no mistake.

I had logged in as "MuProf" and for the first time that I had been on the site, I bought "tokens"... I bought 50 for a relatively small donation. I tipped 5 tokens at first, and one "bing" went off, causing Chrystal to squirm and pinch her nipples as the "toy" was triggered. Another 5 and another "bing" and another squirm, her head back and eyes closing sweetly as a moan emitted from her lips.

"Thank you MuProf," Chrystal said absent-mindedly, massaging her clit.

I tipped two more 5's and got two more "bings", she rolled on the bed and moaned exquisitely. I was tired and had students early in the morning, so I tipped her the entire 30 tokens remaining. Instantly the "four-clicks" went off and so did Chrystal. She moaned, rubbed herself, and pinched her boobs until she came, moaning and grunting the whole time. I finally shut the laptop and drifted off to sleep, content in the knowledge of what was actually happening at the neighbours' house.

The next morning arrived and after a quick cereal breakfast, I went off to my five, hour-long, music lessons scheduled for the day. However, my mind was still on the two magnificent scenes I had witnessed the afternoon and late-night before. Chrystal certainly was following her mother's advice on "body expression" to the maximum.

After work, I arrived home and immediately went to my bedroom window to see if the sun-bathing exploits were being repeated. But, no, the chaise lounge was empty as was the entire enclosed back garden. I dressed only in the same comfy trousers and tee that I had put in the corner of the room last night and went down to make something for dinner.

Shortly thereafter, I heard a car pull into the driveway of Tom and Amy's. I peered through the curtains of the kitchen and saw Amy getting out of the driving seat, Jason out of the seat behind her and Chrystal from the passenger's side.

I went to the phone after a short delay, waiting until they had at least gotten their things sorted and rang up.

"Hello?" Amy's voice said.

"Hiya Amy, you all right?" I greeted her.

"Oh, hi," she replied, "yeah, tough day at work. You?"

"Yeah, I'm all right," I said, "listen, I've got a new bag of sugar to replace the bowl you gave me yesterday, so you can come over and get it whenever you want."

"Oh, that's all right, then," Amy replied, "yeah, I'll get when I get a chance. Ok. You didn't actually have to do that, but much appreciated. See you soon, then. Bye."

"Bye-bye," I said and put the phone down.

I was in the middle of cutting veg for a salad when there was a knock at the front door. Opening it, I was only slightly surprised to see Chrystal stood there in a short, coral-coloured dress with spaghetti-straps that looped around her neck and the flip-flops she wore yesterday.

"My mum wanted do know if you needed more sugar today," she said, crossing her legs suggestively just outside the doorway. Then, after an awkward pause, she said, "as did I. May I come in?"

"Of course, I wanted to talk with you anyway," I told her making room to allow her entrance. She came inside, the skirt of her dress swishing and swaying around her and she immediately removed her flip-flops. "Oh, I hope that's all right. It's just something I do the first thing I get home. Sorry." And moved to put them back on.

"No, no," I told the young woman, "make yourself comfortable." Chrystal shrugged and moved barefoot into the house. "What are you making?" Her long brown hair bouncing with every step as did the skirt part of the dress.

"Oh, just a salad," I told her, "was going to put some tuna in for protein, but that's it. Want some?"

"That'd be nice, thank you," she said, "don't get just salad at mine, mum wants all the food groups at every meal. Course it does get filling... and fattening. So, what you want to talk with me about? The sun session yesterday? When can you expect a repeat performance?" and she sat down on one of the high-up kitchen chairs next to the waist-height counter where I had been assembling my dinner and put her feet on the bottom rung of the chair.

"Not exactly, Chrystal," I said, "or should I call you 'NaughtyGem'?"

"What," the girl said, "how did you...?"

"Well, first I heard your feet on the shingles outside of your window," I explained, "who is in that van, anyway?"

"You're not going to say anything, are you?" she asked, almost begging, "I'm just trying to get a little extra money for the family. My mum was given the sack and dad just doesn't make enough for all of us. I'm not doing anything bad. And that van takes me to the place where I get all dressed up and 'perform'."

"Or get undressed rather," I teased back.

"Yeah, I guess so, but how do you know so much detail," she asked, "you didn't... see me... did you?"

"I'm MuProf, Chrystal," I told her," still cutting veg, awaiting her reaction.

"No, you're not," she said, "really? That was you?" Then her mood changed and her inner sexual monster came out. "Really, well I was going to show you this anyway, but you can't say anything and I can't say anything, so..." And with that, she lifted her skirt and separated her thighs showing me that she was wearing nothing underneath her dress. Not only that, but when she moved her left hand to her pussy, I could see that she was already wet and her pussy lips were open.

"Do you always get so excited by just seeing your neighbour?" I asked her, putting down the paring knife and moving to the other side of the counter.

"I get excited by seeing how my neighbour reacts to me," she said, nodding at my erection "tenting" out my comfy trousers. "So, you like seeing me cum... and making me cum, eh?"

And she put the first two fingers of her left hand into her mouth, getting them soaking wet and then inserted them inside of her at first to get even wetter, then she placed them on her clitoris and rubbed in a hard circular motion. She then extended her fingers and I sucked the glorious juice off of them.

It was at this point that I moved between her thighs, my clothing-covered erection in direct contact with her fingers and her clit and kissed her. She opened her mouth and we exchanged fluids in a tongue battle that had both of us breathing hard. I grasped her hand after the passionate kiss and said, "C'mon Chrystal" and she got down off of the chair and I led her to the front room couch. She was still playing with herself with her other hand as we walked and it was a good thing I was leading her, because she was clearly turning herself on as her eyes were almost completely closed as we walked.

"Now, my turn," she told me, letting go of her own pussy for just a moment, "you sit and watch first." I did as I was instructed and sat down on the couch. Chrystal stood above me with her feet on either side of my legs. Slowly, she began lifting her dress and pull it over her head, leaving her naked above me with my head exactly at her crotch level. Also there in her navel, was the same green-jewelled belly button ring that I had seen twice the afternoon and evening before. Her scent was intoxicating and I could see little beads of liquid issuing from her slit and dripping down her right leg. I leaned forward to gather min ore of the scent and then stuck out my tongue. At this point, Chrystal leaped down off the couch and stood in front of me waggling her finger.

12