The New Neighbour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, no, no," she said waggling, "not until we're both in the same condition. I can't have you telling all your mates about what I look like naked and in person and me not be able to tell all of mine what you look like naked and in person. Bu-u-ut, I wonder how many of yours have already seen me naked at least."

I looked at her curiously. "Well, go ahead, take them off," she told me. Again, I did as I was instructed and pulled the tee over my head and off, then undid the draw-string on my comfy's and pulled them all the way down and off. My erection that was only implied about under the comfy's was now out in the open for Chrystal to do whatever she wanted.

"Now is the time, lover," she said as she sat down and leaned back on the couch opposite and looked me straight in the eyes, "for you to do what you did on the computer last night as you watched me getting off to you. Go on jerk yourself and I'll do the same." She put her feet up on the couch so that her knees were bent to the excess and splayed wide apart so that her pussy was pointing directly in my direction in a most enticing manner. After she put her fingers back into her mouth she moved her hands back to her crotch area, that she seemed to never get tired of manipulations, I started stroking my engorged penis and stared right back at her, lifting and lowering my gaze to take in her complete beauty.

"That's it," the young woman said happily, but never taking her hands away from inserting and rubbing her sex organs unless it was to put them into her mouth to increase the amount of saliva lubricating her sensitive areas. She also never took her eyes off of me the whole time. I was jerking myself and also frequently licked my right hand to again increase the saliva lubricating my every increasing hard-on.

"So, is this what you wanted to do to me," Chrystal asked as she brought herself nearer and nearer to orgasm yet never taking her hands away nor her eyes off of me, "get your cock so hard that you'd make me swoon at the sight of it? Well, I'm a professional at cumming and making others cum as well. So, c'mon, I'm over here waiting for you to come and fuck me good. It's been a long time since I had a real cock in me."

"Do your parents know you talk like this?" I asked her getting nearer and nearer to cumming myself.

"My parents don't know a lot about me," she said, "like the fact that I am such a nympho." And with that a few rubbing/insertions later and she was orgasming all over my couch, eyes shut, moaning loudly, rolling around, head thrown to and fro. A few strokes more and I had to stop because I didn't want to cum just yet. Pre-cum drops were already coating the tip of my erection and I was afraid I'd explode before I had a chance to experience her liquid insides.

Once she had calmed down a bit, she laid down on the couch, on her right side facing me with her eyes glazed over in ecstasy, still touching herself with her left leg bent up and away from her body giving me another clear view of her eager vagina.

"Once I start, I just can't stop," Chrystal said, giving me that come-hither look again, "it's like an addiction. I just have to cum and cum as much as I can possibly stand it, until this feeling goes away. You heard my mum the other day, saying that at home we are cool with body expression. What she didn't say is that most of the time we walk around the house naked: mum, dad, even Jason. And from walking around, seeing those other three naked bodies, I get so horny that I spend a lot of time in my room, playing with myself. I guess this is just a natural extension of that. But as I said, it's been a while since I had a real cock inside, so what are you waiting for? I want you and have done since the first time I saw you."

"Yeah?" I enquired of her, moving from my couch to hers and then kneeling down next to her and massaging her breasts as she continued masturbating, "Chrystal, I'm old enough to be your parent! Doesn't that make a huge difference?"

"Not to me," she answered, "does it to you? O-o-oh!"

"No," I assured her.

"It just means that you have lots of experience," she replied, taking her hands away from herself and reaching up to hold my face as she kissed me, "and especially since you won't tell my parents what happened here or what you have seen the last couple of nights, makes this a bit naughty, don't you think? And naughty is nice."

I returned her tongue lashing in our exchange and then moved my mouth to her neck and then to her breasts where I kissed, sucked and pinched her nipples with my teeth. My hands went immediately to her moist, invigorated nether regions. She ooh'd and aah'd with my tongue lashing of her breasts and nipples as she resumed playing with her pussy and clit, covering my hands. Occasionally, I would slap her clit with my hand. She squirmed lustily each time, and closed her eyes throwing he head back in ecstasy.

Suddenly I stopped kissing her sweet boobs and moved between her wide open thighs. She continues to massage her clit and insert two then three fingers inside of her, and every so often, she slaps her own clit, as I had done. In a very short time, she stops and pulls me onto my back on the couch, with her on her knees leaning over me. My erection is at full mast, and I'm prone now on the couch, with Chrystal between my knees. She reaches out and gently grips my cock, then spits on it for lubrication and keeps stroking it, hoping, I guess to get it even harder.

"As I said," she reminded me, "I'm just a little nympho. I can't help it." And with that, she plunged her mouth onto my hard-on and sucked whilst stroking. She went slowly, clearly understanding how close I was to ejaculating. After what seemed like forever but was probably only half-a-minute, she reversed herself, and propped herself on all fours. With her arse and pussy facing my way and the cute lips tattoo winking at me seductively.

"C'mon, babe," she said, "I can't wait any longer, please fuck the shit out of me. I so need that!" And she put her head on the arm of the sofa and with her hands, she spread out her arse cheeks showing her wide open pussy and arse-hole. I moved in between her knees and it took no second invitation for me to grip myself just at the base of my organ and inject myself in to her moist vagina. The young woman sighed perceptively and moved back to fully engulf me into her. She grabbed me by the hips and pulled her in and out of her. She buried her knees into the couch and lifted her feet above her. Suddenly, she moaned:

"I'm cumming so hard... right... now." And she arched her back and threw her head back in the throes of passion.

"So am I", it didn't take three pulastions of her pussy that I was cumming at the same time inside of her. I had no legs left, and either did she, as we collapsed on the couch: me spooning her with my organ still inside of her.

"I so very much needed that," Chrystal breathed below me, "the only thing is, I'm gonna have to come over, or you are, all the time. I need to get fucked each and every day, several times a day. Can you handle it?" And she breathed hard again, squeezing my softening cock inside of her with her vaginal muscles.

"Oh, god, please don't do that, Chrystal," I told her, "it's been so long that I've done that, that it might be a short time till I get hard again, but I don't think there's anything left."

"Well, I guess we'll have to see," she said and squeezed my cock with her vagina again.

"Chrys," came a call from Amy from the outside, "are you here? We need to get dinner ready and you promised to help me tonight."

"Aw shit," she said, "I did promise."

"That's fine, Chrys," I said, pulling my organ out of her and falling back on the couch, worn out, "We'll get together afterwards, yeah?"

"Of course," she told me, "maybe after my session tonight, I can shimmy up your drainpipe. He-he." She pulled her coral-coloured dress over her head. "Watch for me, ok?" And she walked to the door, slipped on her flip-flops and blew me a kiss as she opened the door and headed back home.

To be continued...


12