The New Neighbour Ch. 01

Story Info
What would happen if a Master moved into your street?
4.1k words
4.41
51.7k
61

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note: all characters in this story are over 18 years old (ages are given within Chapters 1 or 2).

Park View Drive was a typical street of three or four-bed detached 'executive' homes, built around a decade earlier on what had once been part of a small county estate. Inevitably in this part of England they came with a hefty price tag, with the result that most of the residents were middle aged couples, some with children still living at home, others whose offspring had grown up and left. It was a pleasant, quiet place to live in many ways, but indisputably a bit dull.

Jessica Roberts had to admit that she missed the social life that might have come with having more neighbours of her own age. She was 23 and had been married -- and living at No.37 Park View -- for a year. Her husband Mike was four years older than her and had a job of some sort with a tech company, which she freely admitted that she didn't understand, but which paid well enough that they could -- just about --afford their mortgage and living expenses. Jessica's talents lay in a different direction; she had a degree in fine arts and a genuine talent for photography, but making money from it was not easy and she currently worked in the office of a local solicitor, mostly doing filing and answering phones. It was not glamorous, but it helped pay the bills.

Jessica herself was rather more glamorous. A natural blonde with a pretty face, she kept her 5' 7", 120lb figure trim and healthy with regular runs and gym visits. Although slim, she still had curves in all the right places. Jessica was a very attractive woman and she knew it, but she never flirted. Mike was her man and she was more than happy with that. They had met at university and she had moved away from her parent's home when they married, as he needed to live nearer his work. This had rather cut her off from her family and former social circle. Fortunately, aside from Mike's companionship, Jessica had made a new best friend just three houses down the road.

Their near neighbours at No.31, Mr and Mrs Walcott, had an only daughter called Ellie. Although Ellie and Jessica were at different stages of their lives, Ellie being 19, single and about to start university, the age gap was only four years and somehow they had had just hit it off at once. Actually, it was not hard to like Ellie, pretty much everyone did. She was just fun to be around, bubbly, enthusiastic and with a positive outlook on life that was infectious. Like Jessica she was surrounded by middle aged folks, and had seized on the arrival of the slightly older woman with typical enthusiasm, introducing herself and making friends. They now did park runs and the gym together. Mike was pleased that his wife had found such a good companion, although he worried a bit about when Ellie went off the university in the autumn.

The Walcott's were of Afro-Caribbean descent. Mr. Walcott had had a successful spell as a professional footballer in his youth until an injury had ended his career. He had invested the money he had made in a series of restaurants and proved even better at business than he had been at football and was now comfortably off. His daughter was a pretty, vivacious girl, with lovely coffee-brown complexion, curly dark-brown hair that she wore long and a slim body, but with rounded bum and C cup breasts, that stood out on her slender frame. She had attracted much attention from boys, but as a well-brought up Christian girl had only been on a few dates and had not had a serious boyfriend.

* * * * *

Saturday 8 July

When the land was sold to build Park View Drive, also sold was the former country house that went with it. This building, Park Manor, had been retained but now, slightly incongruously, it no longer sat surround by grounds but merely at the end of the road, with the Roberts' No.37 to its left and No.38 on its other side. Park Manor was considerably larger, as well as much older, than the new homes that surrounded it. With six bedrooms and two bathrooms upstairs and downstairs reception rooms to match, as well as a generous back garden area, the house carried a price tag of £2.5million. It had been empty for the entire year since the Roberts' had moved in, but now the gossip was that it had been purchased and the new residents would be moving in on Saturday.

Jessica was delighted that her location would give her every opportunity to have first look at their new neighbours without needing to be too obvious about it and Ellie had asked for a full report as soon as she had any information. Jessica settled herself in their front bedroom, where she could observe events without being seen. Mike had removed himself off downstairs in a certain amount of disgust at his wife's curiosity. He was keen to know about the neighbours too, but in his view this snooping lacked dignity.

At around 10 a.m. two large delivery vans arrived, then shortly afterward two cars, one a Jaguar, the other a Range Rover, both of which parked on the driveway in front of the house. A man and women got out of the Jag and three more women emerged from the Range Rover. Meanwhile the men accompanying the delivery vans opened up the backs and started to convey furniture and belongings into the house. Jessica watched for a while, in growing surprise and then shouted to her husband, "Mike you need to come and see this. It's really odd."

Mike came in the bedroom saying, "What's odd?"

"Well, I can't make it out. There seems to be five people moving in. One was a man. I only glimpsed him briefly before he went inside. Bit nondescript really, but I would guess about 30. The other four are women. Look, they are out there now, helping to unload. They can't be a family, because, well look, one is Asian -- Chinese or Japanese maybe -- one looks Indian and the other two, well one is a redhead with very pale skin and the other is brunette and with more of a Mediterranean complexion, like maybe Italian or Spanish. The guy looked different again, just kind of a standard English look with brown hair."

Mike watched the scene for a while and then said, "That's because you are looking with a female eye."

"What?" said Jessica, confused.

"Well, you have seen the obvious differences, but not seen what those girls have in common" her husband continued.

"And what do they have in common, oh wise one," said Jessica, teasingly.

"Mainly body type; I would say they are all around 5'6", give or take a couple of inches either way, and slim but shapely, you know, curvy. Also, they are all good looking, but in a cute 'girl next door' sort of way rather than 'beauty queen' type. Finally, they all look early 20's in age."

"Yeah, well, trust you to notice all that" said Jessica, with just a touch of jealousy. She swiftly told herself not to be so stupid. Guys enjoy looking at pretty girls, and to be honest she didn't mind the sight of a handsome man herself, but she trusted Mike totally. "Ok, Sherlock, what's your deduction from your observations?" She was back to teasing him.

"Harem" he said.

"What!!?"

"If you had a guy who liked a particular body shape in women but also wanted variety in their looks, then you would end up with something like those girls down there." Mike turned to face his pretty, slim but shapely wife. He thought to himself that, actually, it was exactly the look that attracted him too which was why he had noticed, but he knew to keep that idea to himself or he would never hear the end of it. Besides he liked blondes and their new neighbour didn't have a blonde. One up to him!

"You seem to have given this harem business a lot of thought" Jessica said, feeling a bit annoyed. "But it is surely just a male fantasy. In mean men don't have harems. It's not like those women are locked in a basement or something; they are running around outside looking quite happy".

"Well," replied Mike "the guy has to be loaded. You know what that house was up for; well north of £2million. And look at the cars too. Maybe he is paying the girls."

"Ugh, that would be disgusting" said Jessica, but she still looked unconvinced. "I am sure there is another explanation. If that is the best you can come up with, I am going to see Ellie and see what she thinks. And at some point, you and I are going to go over and introduce ourselves to our new neighbours and when we do, please try not to ogle those girls too much".

Mike smiled, "I'll do my best. Now come here wife and I will show you who's the one for me" and pulling Jessica into his arms he gave her a loving kiss.

* * * * *

Jessica went to see Ellie and told all that she had seen. Despite her reservations she also related Mike's theory and his reasoning for it. Ellie giggled a lot at the idea, but took it no more seriously that Jessica, which she found reassuring.

Ellie was eager to know more. "Look Jess, we need something better than that. Like you were saying, why don't you and Mike get over there and introduce yourselves, find out what's going on. Do it today! I'll nip round this evening and I want to hear all the goss."

* * * * *

Mike took some convincing, arguing that people who had just moved into a new house would have better things to do than talk to nosy neighbours but, in the end, Jessica got her way as she knew she would. Mike would eventually agree to most things for a quiet life.

As luck would have it, they didn't need to even knock on the front door. As they were walking up the drive, the door opened and the red-haired woman they had seen earlier emerged. Now they were closer, Jessica could see that Mike was right; the redhead was indeed extremely pretty. Jessica could see she had green eyes to match the red hair. She was sexy too; the dress she was wearing was stylish and clearly expensive, but perhaps a bit too short and too figure-hugging for decency. Jessica guessed she was slightly older than her, perhaps 25.

Jessica suddenly felt that maybe she didn't want her husband initiating this conversation, so she quickly spoke first. "Oh, hi there. I hope this isn't inconvenient? We are your neighbours, from number 37." She pointed at their house. "We just wanted to say hello, welcome you to Park View and ask if you needed anything?" And also pry into your personal affairs, Jessica thought, but you've probably guessed that.

Red hair smiled happily and said "Oh, that's great. My Ma... that's to say, Mr. Mills, umm, Geoff is very keen to meet all our new neighbours." She said 'Geoff' oddly, as if the name was foreign to her. Jessica noted her soft Irish accent and thought she had a pretty voice. Red carried on "I'm Caitlin, by the way. Caitlin Kelly"

"Hello Caitlin. I'm Jessica Roberts and this is my husband Mike". They all rather self-consciously shook hands.

Caitlin continued, "I'm afraid that it is a bit tricky to invite you in at the moment. As you can imagine things are rather a mess. But I know Mr. Mills would love to meet you." Oddly when she said that, she was looking directly at Jessica and ignoring Mike completely. "Would it be possible for him and one or two of us to visit you tomorrow evening at your house? You know, just for an hour or so for a drink and a 'get to know you' chat?"

"Of course; that would be lovely. How about 7.30?" said Jessica.

"Yes, that would be great" said Caitlin with another smile. "I'll just go back in and tell Mr Mills. See you tomorrow then!" They said goodbye and Caitlin went back into Park Manor.

"So, what did the 'Great Detective' make of that?" Jessica asked as they walked the short distance back to their house.

"Well, she seemed very friendly" said Mike "and I noticed she said that the guy was called Mills, Geoff Mills, whereas her surname was Kelly, so unlikely they are a married couple".

"Some women keep their own name these days" Jessica pointed out.

"Yeah, but she didn't talk about him like any kind of romantic partner. She seemed very uncomfortable with using his first name, but more so with the formal 'Mr. Mills'. So, it seems more likely that it is some kind of business relationship. Maybe he is her employer. Perhaps that's it and those girls all work for him as secretaries or something."

"That sounds a lot more likely than your harem theory" his wife observed.

But Mike was still thinking. "I noticed that she was going to call him something else, but stopped herself. I thought it might have been 'mentor'. That could fit with him being her employer, but maybe it means something else. Perhaps he is one of those self-appointed religious gurus and they are his followers."

Jessica laughed and said "You are doing well on the outlandish ideas today; first a harem, now a cult!" She had also picked up on Caitlin's odd little verbal slip, but she didn't think that she had been about to say 'mentor'. She was not sure what the word had been however, so instead of voicing that thought Jessica added "Well I'm doing an internet search on Geoff Mills as soon as we get home; if he is leader of some mad group we will soon know".

* * * * *

Caitlin unlocked the front door and stepped into the hallway of the old house. She had instructions to drive to the supermarket and buy the supplies they would need for the next few days, but that could wait. This was more important. All Master's slut-slaves had standing orders to report likely recruits to him at once and the wife had been exactly Master's type.

Just then Maria came out of one of the reception rooms carrying a plastic packing crate, from which came the clank of metal. She was heading for the door down to the basement. Caitlin was well aware that one of the main reasons Master had chosen this house was its large cellar, which with very little effort could be converted into a first-rate dungeon and play room for him and his sluts. The crate undoubtedly contained chains and the like. 'My god', Caitlin thought, 'that is so exciting'. The thought of being properly tied up and punished by Master when she deserved to be was thrilling.

"Maria", Caitlin asked "where is Master? I have urgent news for him."

"In the study; he has Sunita with him, so it really had better be urgent Cait, or you ass will be forfeit."

Caitlin loved all her slut-sisters -- after all Master had ordered it so -- but sometimes she found Maria a little hard work. She turned away from the 24 year old Latina girl as she headed for their new dungeon with the crate and instead walked to the study door. The Master's study was his favourite room and it had been made a priority for furnishing, so she was not surprised to hear that he was in there. Caitlin knocked politely but firmly on the door. She heard the response of "Enter" from her Master -- oh god that voice, how she loved his voice -- and did so.

There were crates in the room full of Master's books waiting to be put onto shelves, but otherwise the room was furnished as she remembered from their old house, albeit this room was substantially bigger. The erotic prints were hung on the walls, carefully selected to be tasteful and yet somehow explicit at the same time. The long leather couch was against one wall; Caitlin had many happy memories of being fucked on that couch. The Master's desk was in position opposite the door she had come it. Her memories of the desk were even better. It was making her wet just to think about being bent over it, grasping the leather bound top or the solid mahogany frame whilst she was strapped or paddled or caned, or even better fucked from behind in her pussy or her ass, while she begged Master to take her harder.

On the desk were Master's laptop and other computer equipment and behind it was his big leather-bound swivel chair. Master was currently sitting in the chair, but he had it turned 90 degrees to the right, so he was not facing the desk and her, but rather toward the window to her left. Caitlin could not see what was happening behind the big, heavy desk but she could see the naked, brown-skinned legs of a woman kneeling behind the desk and a wet, slobbering sound came clearly to her ears. Caitlin knew that her beautiful 21 year old Indian slut-sister and best friend Sunita was giving Master one of her trade-mark sloppy blowjobs. Sunita was acknowledged the best of Master's sluts at the art of the sensual blowjob; however, Caitlin prided herself that no one could deep-throat Master's cock like she could and if Master was in the mood for a face-fuck she was the champion.

Master made Caitlin wait silently for almost a minute before he glanced round and acknowledged her existence. It was always good to keep his sluts in their place. "Ah, Caitlin; I thought I had sent you to the shop. Why have you not obeyed me?"

"Master, my apologies, but I am obeying you standing orders".

"Come round here."

Caitlin walked round to behind the desk. She now had a full view of what was happening. Sunita was completely naked, her lithe body on display, kneeling between Master's legs. He had pulled his trousers and underwear down, but was otherwise clothed. Sunita had his erect cock grasped in her right hand and was gently frigging it. Her mouth roamed over his cock and balls, sometimes licking up and down the stem, sometimes tonguing his ball sack or gently sucking a testicle into her mouth and at other times working on the head of his erection, licking the most sensitive parts or taking it into her mouth to tongue it. Master's cock was as hard as an iron bar and covered in Sunita's saliva.

Caitlin felt a burning lust for Sunita. She wanted to thrust her tongue and finger into her friend's pussy and ass, to lick her clit until she came all over her face. She felt an even stronger desire for her Master's cock. She wanted him to take her in whatever way he wanted, to be used for his pleasure, knowing that her own would follow.

"Kneel, slut, and explain yourself."

Caitlin knelt next to Sunita and kept her eyes submissively downcast. The Indian girl kept on with her blowjob, ignoring what was happening. "Master, as I left to go to the shops, I met two of our new neighbours, a husband and wife. They said they are from No.37. I believe the wife is a candidate, so by your orders I came to tell you at once. Her name is Jessica."

"Describe her."

"About 5'6", maybe 8 and a half stone, early 20s, slim but shapely, perhaps a B-cup, a pretty face I thought and, Master, I think she may be a natural blonde."

"Really? They are quite rare and I have wanted one for some time. Did you take any action?"

"Yes Master. I said that you would visit them tomorrow evening. We agreed 7.30 pm. Did I do right Master?" Caitlin could not disguise the pleading in her voice.

"Look at me" her Master said. Caitlin looked up into her eyes and she saw him smile at her. "Caitlin, you have done well. You are a good girl" and he patted her on the head. His actions simultaneously ignited two of the triggers he had implanted in her mind. The pleasure she gained from the humiliation of being treated like a child and the even greater pleasure she got from her Master complimenting her. A shudder ran through her body. She had just cum, a small orgasm to be sure, but a real one. Caitlin realised her panties were soaked. She would need to change her underwear before she went to the shops.

"If I find tomorrow night that you have wasted my time then you will, of course, be punished. But if this Jessica proves to be a slut worthy of enslavement to me then you will be rewarded. I will make you Mistress for one week over one of my other sluts of your choice. Whenever I don't need either of you, then she will be available to you sexually as you wish. Also, you may punish her, but only with my permission. Do you understand?"

"Oh Master, you are so generous to your poor slave." Caitlin was not worried about punishment; she was convinced that Master would like Jessica. As to the reward, well she knew who she would choose. That haughty slut Maria could spend a week licking her pussy and having her backside tanned; serve the arrogant bitch right.

12