The New Neighbour Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now," her master went on, "I have to say that you look rather appealing down there on your knees. Why don't you give Sunita a hand with what she is doing? The shop is open 24 hours a day. You can do your chores later".

"Thank you Master." To serve her Master's cock was all Caitlin desired. Sunita shifted over and let her friend have access. They began to lick one side of his erection each, their tongues mingling as they reached the tip. Then Sunita moved to lick Master's balls, while Caitlin took his cock into her mouth. She was so wet that she could feel her juices running down her leg and dripping onto the carpet. Never mind her panties, she was going to need to change her dress.

"Enough sluts" Master said "I need to fuck. Get up, go round to the other side of the desk and then bend over." They did so. Master got up, removed his shoes, trousers and underpants then walked round behind the two girls. He took hold of Caitlin's dress and pushed it up round her waist. Then he grabbed her panties and literally ripped the flimsy material off her. "Spread your legs, both of you." He fingered the two girl's pussies. They were both dripping wet. "You're both going to get fucked hard, like the whores you are" he growled, then without further warning, he thrust the whole of his length into Sunita's cunt. She moaned in shock but also pleasure.

Her Master hammered the Indian girl's cunt with deep quick thrusts. Her clit was rubbing on the edge of the desk top with each movement, quickly driving her nearer to her orgasm. When he knew she was close he growled to her "Cum, slut" and Sunita gave a great heave and a cry as her orgasm hit her. Master stayed in her cunt, until she had started to come down the crest, then withdrew and drove himself into Caitlin's pussy. He proceeded to treat her in the same way, fucking her hard until he gave her permission to cum and then with a scream, she came.

Master withdrew and commanded, "On your knees, sluts". The girls scrambled to obey. He was close and simply gave his cock a few strokes then directed it first as Sunita's face and then Caitlin's, firing sticky strands of his spunk across their faces. Satisfied, he walked back round his desk and flopped into his desk chair. "Now go clean each other up -- with your tongues mind, I want you drinking my cum. Caitlin, you are excused the shopping. Tell Sakura to do it."

"Yes Master, thank you Master" they chorused, and left the study.

12