The New Neighbour Ch. 05

Story Info
Mike begins to unlock Geoff's secrets.
6.9k words
4.74
12.8k
8

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: all characters in this story are over 18 years old (ages are given within the story or earlier chapters).

* * * * *

One year later - July 2018.

Geoff Mills was a clever man, and a ruthless one, but he was only human and anyone can make mistakes. In the case of Mike Roberts he had made no fewer than three. None was especially serious on its own, but taken together they presented a risk of which Geoff remained unaware.

The first was that he had left Mike's love for his wife intact, although compromised by guilt. This Geoff had done mainly to increase their mutual suffering. But the thing about love is that, while it is generally viewed as a positive emotion, it also contains a strong element of possessiveness. In short, Mike wanted Jessica back.

Secondly, Geoff had himself commented that Mike had a strong mind. He had programmed him sufficiently that Mike could not disobey his commands or take any action directly against his Master's interests, but he had not specifically instructed him that he couldn't make enquiries and investigate the situation. And, without Geoff's knowledge, Mike had been doing exactly that.

Finally, in none of his discussions had Geoff bothered to probe exactly what Mike did for a living. This was because he just viewed Mike mainly as a cash-cow. His interest primary had always been in Jessica. Jessica had told her Master that Mike worked in the IT industry and that had sufficed.

As a result, he was unaware that, while Mike was indeed no more than a skilled programmer, the firm he worked for was involved in some unusual and classified work. Most of this was as a sub-contractor for GCHQ, the third of the UK's intelligence services. Mike was not directly part of that world, not even close, but he knew people that were. And communications technology was his field of expertise.

* * * * *

Still, none of this was of concern to Geoff Mills as yet. From his point of view the last year had been a succession of triumphs, culminating in his role in that curious business in Salisbury last March. This, he felt, had finally made him entirely safe from governmental interference in his affairs, which was the only thing he really feared.

On a personal level, his current harem had grown from the four women he had arrived with, to ten. He had added Jessica and Ellie soon after his arrival. Some months later he had brought Rebecca, 'Becky', Langton under control.

She was the woman he had first met at the social evening he had organised soon after moving in. The fact that she didn't live locally, and that she had a fulfilling life of her own to lose, had made her a more difficult conquest. Still, Geoff enjoyed a challenge, and he had got her in the end. She was now staying at Mike's place, along with the Clarke twins.

The twins were one of two further minor fetishes he had managed to tick off his list, the other being a mother and daughter combination.

The twins he had not been able to find locally and he had to use some of his business contacts to locate likely candidates. Brittany and Shannon -- and those were actually their given names, which Geoff felt said something about their parents -- had proved very easy to recruit. Physically they were perfect. 19 years old, with slim, sexy bodies and pretty faces, just as he liked.

Sadly, they were also not endowed with much in the way of common sense. They had just wanted to be famous, and they weren't much bothered for what. All it had taken to lure them in was an invitation to a supposed audition for an entirely fictitious talent show. They had succumbed very readily to mind control.

Geoff sometimes wondered if he had made an error with the twins. Sure, they were smoking hot and fun to fuck. But most of his harem were also distinctly bright girls; the twins not so much. Still he could always pass them on at some point or gift them in exchange for favours. It was all the same to him.

The acquisition of the mother had been more fortuitous. Caitlin's parents, Brian and Bridget Kelly, had been in contact, concerned as to why their daughter had decided to abandon her studies and was now apparently living with her employer. On Geoff's instruction, Caitlin had invited them over to see for themselves. Geoff's intention had been simply to brainwash them into accepting the situation.

However, to his delight, he found that Bridget looked like a more voluptuously rounded version of her daughter, with the same red hair and attractive looks. They might have passed for older and younger sisters rather than mother and daughter.

Thus it was that, after a few days of the special Mills hospitality, Brian found himself flying back to Dublin alone and Bridget had remained behind. Geoff only had sex with her in a mother/daughter context, as otherwise he favoured his younger women. However, she had proved a first-rate domestic organiser and Bridget now essentially ran the household and organised rotas of domestic duties for his girls.

This had freed up a lot of time for him, which he used for pursuing his business interests, which were also flourishing. In fact, Jessica Roberts and Maria Sanchez were helping out with that even now ...

* * * * *

Down in the basement of Park Manor, Maria was enjoying herself. She wished it was Caitlin tied up down here rather than Jessica, as she still had a score to settle with her, but on balance playing the dominatrix was a lot more fun than being on the receiving end. She even liked the dressing up aspect, especially the thigh boots, which she found sexy.

The reason for the show was an overweight, balding, businessman who their Master wanted something from. Maria couldn't even remember his name. Something very English, the Spanish beauty thought. What he presumably didn't realise was that everything that happened here was being filmed, so even if her Master didn't get the opportunity to fully control him, there was always blackmail.

Even that might not be necessary, as this was also a form of bribery. As part of his deal with their Master, the businessman had been offered his choice from Master's harem and so here they were.

Jessica did recall the man's name, his first one at least, which was the only one they had been told. It was Arnold. She was also acutely aware that their flabby lover was sweating profusely and that he was not very well-endowed. She was grateful for the latter fact, as she was currently deep-throating his penis.

Jessica was naked, apart from black hold-up stockings and high-heels. She bound into classic stocks, with her hands and head locked into place through the holes in the wooden cross piece. The result was that she was bent over at the waist and her mouth, pussy and ass were all at a height that gave ready access to them.

Currently Arnold, who was also naked, was fucking her mouth, while Maria was smacking her bottom with a leather paddle. In reality the Spanish girl was not hitting her with full force, but it still stung. Jessica knew from experience that her bum cheeks would be turning a bright crimson. She could feel the heat as the blood rushed to her aching buttocks.

The sight of this, and the sound of the firm 'thwack' of the leather on her bottom flesh, seemed to be greatly exciting Arnold. He had hold of a bunch of Jessica's blonde hair in his left hand and was thrusting his cock in and out of her mouth without much thought for her.

It could have been very testing for her, except that his modest size meant she was coping okay, especially given all the practice she had had in the last year. Still, it was pretty undignified, given the amount of spit she was slobbering everywhere. Plus she was getting sweat from Arnold's protruding belly all over her face and hair.

Jessica consoled herself that she was doing it for the Master and that was all that really counted. If she performed well, then he might reward her by letting her suck his cock and even by fucking her arse. That thought was much more arousing that anything Arnold was doing.

Suddenly the cock was gone from her mouth. Arnold obviously wanted something else. Locked in the stocks, Jessica couldn't turn her head to see, but she heard him move round behind her, then tell Maria to stop spanking her bum.

Jessica felt Arnold grip her hips with his hands. Then what she assumed to be his cock head was pressing against the entrance to her pussy. While she has hardly at the heights of arousal, the situation had her hot enough that his penetrating her would be no problem for either of them.

Arnold pushed forward and the head of his penis entered her. A few more trusts and she had taken his full length. Then Jessica heard the 'thwack' of the leather paddle on flesh once more, but this time she was not the target. Maria had whacked Arnold's bottom. He gave a small cry of pain and jerked forward, burying his cock deeper inside Jessica.

'Hmm, not bad', she thought, 'If Maria and he keep this up, I might have some fun after all'.

Jessica got her wish. Maria's orders from their client were to redden his backside while he fucked the bound blonde, and she was more than happy to oblige. That stimulation, together with the fulfilment of his BDSM fantasies with two hot women, was driving the middle-aged businessman to heights of performance he hadn't managed with his wife in years. He was ramming Jessica's cunt hard and fast.

Finally, Arnold had taken enough punishment and told Maria to stop. The Spanish girl was feeling pretty horny herself by this point. She went round to where Jessica's head was trapped in the stocks, fetched a low platform, placed it in front of the imprisoned blonde and stood on it. This brought her pussy level with Jessica's mouth.

"Lick me out, slut," Maria ordered. Jessica wasn't sure whether this was part of the show or not, but she was happy to oblige. The scent of Maria's wet pussy was arousing her further.

Jessica got to work on Maria's clitoris with her tongue while Arnold continued to pound her from behind. She was just hoping he didn't have a heart attack or collapse from exhaustion from all the effort he was putting in.

In this, Jessica did her client a disservice. To her surprise, but delight, he lasted long enough before cumming that she actually managed to climax herself, a small orgasm maybe, but still pleasurable enough. In fact, it was her moan of delight as she came that caused Arnold to reach his own peak. After a final few desperate thrusts, he buried his penis as deeply within her as he could, and spurted his cum within her warm, wet vagina.

Maria, worried she might miss out, rubbed her own clitoris and came too, Jessica eagerly lapping up the Spanish girl's juices.

Shortly afterward, as Maria freed her from the stocks, and Arnold gathered up his clothes before heading off for a shower, Jessica felt proud of her efforts. She was sure she had done well and Master would be pleased. Perhaps he might reward her by fucking her. It had been a while ...

* * * * *

Even as his wife was being used as a whore by her Master, Mike Roberts was sat in the kitchen of his house with Becky Langton. He was not exactly sure what to call her. Not tenant or lodger -- she paid no rent after all -- nor guest, given he had not invited her here. Housemate was perhaps the best term.

They were both avoiding the twins, who were in the living room watching 'Love Island', a programme in which Mike had no interest and which seemed interminable, being on nightly.

Mike was male enough to acknowledge that Brittany and Shannon were attractive. He also realised that they were basically decent enough young women, or at least they had been until Geoff Mills corrupted them. But he didn't share their taste in music, entertainment or anything else, really. And he resented the fact that they were not only living in his home, but expected him to cook for them, wash their clothes and generally tidy up after them.

He did so, because his Master had ordered it. Although he was only nine years their senior, the two nineteen-year-olds managed to make him feel like an old man in comparison, and a grumpy one at that.

Becky was different. In fact, Becky was rapidly becoming Mike's next source of guilt. She had a lot in common with Jessica in personality, being bright, inquisitive and fun. She also looked a little like her, with an open attractive face and beautiful light blue eyes. Like his wife she was -also a blonde, although a darker sandy shade, rather than Jessica's yellow straw colour.

Becky was 24, and before Geoff Mills had got into her head, she had been well started on what had promised to be a successful career in graphic design. Having been forced into close proximity, Mike had also got to know her well and found out that she was a really nice person, open, honest and interesting.

In short, she was everything that Mike found attractive. He was seeing very little of Jessica and a lot of Becky and he couldn't deny to himself he was starting to have feelings for her. Mike wondered what would have happened but for the fact that Geoff had forbidden him to have sex with any of his harem without permission. And that permission was now never given.

Still Mike enjoyed the time he spent talking to Becky. It was a few moments of sanity in the mad life he was living. But, even with her, he dared not discuss the research he had been undertaking for the last six months into Mills and his methods. He knew that none of them could keep secrets from Geoff. This was something best kept to himself.

* * * * *

The following evening Jessica and Ellie were in the room they shared at Park Manor. Jessica had just got ready for bed. Her friend was already between the sheets, waiting for her.

"Oh, I wish Master would take more notice of me," the blonde pouted in a sudden burst of self-pity. "I fucked that businessman -- Arnold -- for him yesterday and I thought I might get rewarded. But no, I'm ignored again. Master hasn't fucked me for almost two weeks. And I never even see Mike these days."

Ellie, who was naturally cheerful, didn't like to see her friend unhappy. "Well, Master has a lot of girls in his harem now and he is only one man. We just have to wait our turn. And," she added, "you have always got me."

Jessica glanced at the ebony beauty looking up at her from the bed and remembered just how she now felt about that fact. She laughed with genuine pleasure. "Oh, my darling lover, you deserve to be kissed just for being you. What would I do without you?"

"Well, if that's what you think, you had better get into bed and get on with it!" grinned Ellie, throwing the sheets aside to reveal her naked body.

Seconds later Jessica's lips and mouth were busy exploring Ellie's curves. Ellie sighed gently in pleasure, but for the moment she lay still and let her lover do what she would, knowing they had all night if they needed it.

Then Jessica stopped, looked up at her friend and said in a sudden rush of emotion, "Ellie, you are the one solid thing in my life now. My only pure joy. And you are so beautiful and sweet. I'm yours, forever, now. I ... I love you ..., yes, I love you and I always will."

Ellie looked at Jessica gently and said, "I know. And I love you. I think I always did. I just didn't understand it in the old days ... you know before the Master."

Jessica embraced her lover and they kissed deeply and intensely. The two young women entangled their bodies, pale skin brushing against brown, feeling a mutual need to pleasure one another physically, to affirm their love. Their experienced hands swiftly ran over one another's bodies, giving exciting caresses to breast or buttock or thighs.

Soon this foreplay was not enough. Jessica parted from Ellie and lay on her back. Swiftly Ellie got over her. Her head was between Jessica's spread legs, while the blonde woman was gazing up at Ellie's pink slit, already damp with arousal.

They wasted no time and soon began to pleasure one another's labia and clitoris with their lapping, wet tongues. After a year of practice in the harem there was no longer anything they didn't know about how to make love to another woman and their mutual arousal rapidly increased.

Jessica was the first to probe a finger into Ellie's vagina, and the younger woman soon followed suit. Soon Jessica had three fingers sliding in and out of Ellie's lubricated cunt and she could feel that her lover was doing the same. The exciting feeling of Ellie's fingers probing her pussy, while the ebony girl also tongued her clitoris, was driving Jessica toward a crashing orgasm.

Ellie got there first. Jessica suddenly found her friend was grinding her clit harder onto her mouth. Knowing what this meant, she redoubled her efforts, and was rewarded when a flood of Ellie's cum juices coated her lips. This sent Jessica over the edge, and with a stifled moan -- her mouth was still clamped to Ellie's pussy -- she too climaxed.

It was some time before either recovered from the waves of pleasure they had experienced. But finally, satisfied for the moment, the two women turned themselves in order to once more embrace and kiss, tasting their own cum on each other's lips. They knew there would be plenty of time for more love-making later.

Jessica looked at Ellie, love in her eyes. "I want to be with you forever. But I also love Mike and want to be with him." Then she added, almost as an afterthought, "And of course I must obey Master."

Ellie kissed her. "Oh, Jess. You worry too much. I am sure everything will work out well for us in the end, somehow or other."

* * * * *

Over the months since his enslavement, Mike had given a lot of thought to what had happened to him and Jessica. He had researched hypnosis and mind control, but without reaching any definite conclusions. All he was certain of was that the effects had been both rapid and fundamental, which didn't seem to fit with anything publicly available that he had been able to find.

Mike felt sure it had something to do with Geoff Mills' voice. He had thought it had a hypnotical quality from almost the beginning. So, he had started there.

It was not too difficult to obtain a recording of Mills speaking. His Master called him over the main house for instructions fairly regularly and there were plenty of opportunities to take a secret recording. Mike was even able to record Mills issuing orders to his slaves, in case there was something different about this.

Given his technical background, something like voice analysis was comfortably within Mike's skill-set. However, the initial results were disappointing. Sure, Geoff had a really warm, pleasant tone. He would have been a shoe-in as a presenter on some 'easy-listening' music radio station. But, as far as Mike could tell, it seemed to be a perfectly normal human voice.

Oddly, it had been Bridget Kelly who had given him a clue as to where else to look. It seemed she had been a keen pet owner back in Ireland, and she had asked Geoff whether they could get a dog. This idea was supported with enthusiasm by some of the other girls. Geoff had given a flat no and had got surprisingly angry about the matter. It had been the talk of the harem for days.

At first, Mike had thought little of it. Perhaps Mills just didn't like animals? Then one day, while again fruitlessly running his recordings of Geoff's voice through his analysis, it occurred to him that this business about pets could be relevant.

It is well known that animals, and indeed children, can hear sounds at much higher frequencies than adult humans. Mike had never seen Mills associate with anyone younger than Ellie or the twins. Mike also knew from his earlier research that sounds and sights that the conscious mind doesn't register can still have an impact on the brain. Subliminal advertising was one example.

12