The New Neighbour Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He wondered why he hadn't considered this before. He suspected it had something to do with Geoff's programming of him.

Mike reran the analysis of the recordings, but this time looking for anything outside the normal audible range. He got results immediately. On every recording was a high-pitched whine, nothing to do with Geoff's voice and inaudible to the human ear. Nor was it just a random noise, there was a definite pattern to it, although it was not one Mike could understand. Presumably Mills carried a small device with him that generated this signal.

Although Mike couldn't understand what this sound did, he could easily reproduce it. And it wouldn't be difficult to play it back. He decided to conduct some experiments of his own.

Sourcing an ultrasonic device small enough to carry on him concealed had been surprisingly easy. A simple search showed that such things were readily available on the intranet and Mike had the skills to programme it with the frequency copied from his sample.

However, once again, the initial results of Mike's experimentation were extremely disappointing. Given he wasn't actually trying to take control of people, just find out if it worked, he had started with something simple.

Justin, one of his work colleagues, was notorious for never taking his turn at getting coffee or tea for the group, although he would always accept one. Mike had begun there. He had activated the ultra-sonic signal and ordered Justin to get him a coffee.

Justin had not even looked up, saying, "Sorry Mike, bit busy on this at the moment. I'll have one if you're going though."

Mike had tried three more times with different work colleagues, then twice more with shop assistants. He had even stopped a random passer-by in the street, who had just looked at him as if he were mad and hurried off when asked to shake hands.

Mike had to accept this was a complete failure. Clearly Geoff Mills was doing something else to his victims, perhaps something that worked in conjunction with the aural element.

This left him only one option, and that a very dangerous one. He could try to control one of Mills' harem, someone who had presumably been exposed to whatever else it was that Mills did to them. This had the danger that he might get caught and reported in to his Master, but he felt he had to take the risk.

And Mike knew who he would choose as his target. He told himself it was because she was the one he had the most access to. But part of him was also wondering where it might lead. He would test his theory on Becky Langton.

* * * * *

Mike had had to wait almost two weeks for his opportunity. It came one Tuesday evening; by chance the same one that, over at Park Manor, Jessica was declaring her love to Ellie.

The twins had been summoned to the manor house, for 'oral training' with Sunita. Mike was told not to expect them back until the next day. He and Becky would be alone together for the whole night. Naturally Geoff would have been unconcerned by this. He knew that their programming would mean nothing could happen between them. 'Well', Mike thought, 'I mean to test that out'.

Mike and Becky had eaten their evening meal and, with the twins out, had moved to the living room, with a glass of red wine. 'Ok, it's now or never,' Mike thought and activated the ultrasonic device. He waited a few moments and then spoke.

"Becky, put your hands on your head."

She immediately did so without thinking. Then she looked confused.

"Uhh, what ..." she started to say.

"Becky, stand up, turn in a circle and then salute me."

To his amazement, she did exactly that, looking just as surprised as he felt.

Becky stared down at him. "What have you done?" she said.

Ignoring her question he said, "You can sit down now," and then asked, "What did it feel like?"

"It felt ... it felt exactly like when Master gives me orders," she said in sudden realisation. "Does this mean you can override his control?" she asked wide-eyed.

"I don't know, but I doubt it," Mike said. "I suspect it just means that you have to obey both of us. I don't know what would happen if he was here, though. Probably his control over you would be stronger. Also he can control me. So, no, I guess we are still his property."

Mike suddenly noticed that Becky was looking at him differently. Her eyes had widened, her lips were slightly parted and she had dipped her head a little.

"Mike," she almost whispered his name, "we have spent a lot of time together, and you are a really nice guy. You know, strong and caring, and ... well ... kinda hot. I think if Master hadn't said not to ... you know ..."

'God, I'm dim' thought Mike. 'There was me fretting about fancying Becky, it never crossed my mind that she might feel the same way'.

"Ahhh, yeah, okay, well," he started, suddenly embarrassed, "I think you're really attractive too, and I have to admit, I have been developing feelings for you. Are you saying ..."

She broke in. "Yes. Let's do it. Tonight. It might be the only chance we ever get."

"Oh, uh, right," said Mike, taken aback at the speed things were developing, but also knowing he wasn't going to say no. He could leave the guilt for tomorrow. "So, shall we go upstairs?"

"No," said Becky firmly, leaving Mike confused. "That won't do. I can only obey if you order me to. You can't be polite and nice. You have to be like the Master. You have to be ... you know ... dominant." She almost purred the last word.

A memory sprang into Mike's mind, a memory of him dominating his wife, fucking her arse, and her loving it. It had seemed out of character at the time, and he now knew it was in response to ideas put in his head by Geoff Mills. But he also knew that he had enjoyed it. Enjoyed it a lot. So could he be dominant? Yes he could. Was he going to be? Fuck yes!

Becky was speaking again, "Look, Mike, maybe this isn't really a good idea. Perhaps ..."

"Shut up, bitch," Mike snapped.

Becky instantly stopped speaking and stared at him wide-eyed.

"And a slut like you doesn't get to use my name until she has earned the right. From now on you call me 'Sir' until I tell you otherwise."

"Yes Sir," Becky replied meekly. Her immediate shock had passed and she was now looking at Mike like she might melt. She had been programmed to be submissive and she was now being ordered around by a man she actually desired. It was proving a hell of a turn-on for her.

"So, do you want me to fuck you?" Mike asked.

"Yes Sir. Please fuck me," Becky said with genuine urgent passion in her voice.

"Hmmm, I see. ... and what does that make you?"

Becky knew the answer he wanted to hear, "A slut Sir. Your slut, Sir."

"Correct. And since you know your place, I will fuck you. But I am not feeling merciful tonight, so I want everything you can give. No holding back. Do you understand slut?"

Becky was suddenly conscious of how wet she was getting. She could feel her nipples were erect and her pussy was leaking her juices into her knickers.

"I am yours Sir. All of me is yours. In any way you want."

"Go upstairs to your room. Strip naked and lie on the bed. Prepare yourself and I will come to you when I am ready."

"Yes Sir," Becky replied and swiftly headed for the stairs.

* * * * *

Mike was hugely turned on himself. Talking to Becky in that way had been more arousing than he had expected. Despite this, he made her wait, knowing that she wanted him. The frustration of the delay would increase her lust.

Finally, when he felt enough time had passed, Mike went to his own small bedroom and stripped. He then walked quietly along the landing to the second bedroom, which was Becky's. She had left the door ajar, so he peered in. Becky was lying on the bed, legs spread and feverishly masturbating with her right hand, while her left was squeezing and pulling at one of her nipples.

Mike pushed the door open. "Stop that, slut. Get over here and serve me."

Becky scrambled off the bed.

"On your knees, bitch," he ordered.

She dropped at once, tilting her head upward to gaze into his eyes. Mike read the longing on her face. He stepped forward. No further instructions were needed. She knew what to do.

Becky took his erection in her hand and stroked it a couple of times before dipping her head. She used her tongue to lick along the underside of the stem of his penis, then round the sensitive head. Finally, she took it into her mouth.

Mike recognised that the skills that Geoff had taught his girls were in play. He wasn't grateful to his enemy, but he couldn't deny that what Becky was doing felt amazing.

Not content with the effect the gliding movements of her tongue were having, Becky was also gripping Mike's shaft and using her fingers to excite him further. He realised that given his recent enforced abstinence there was every danger of cumming too quickly if he let her continue.

She had asked him to take charge and now he did, gripping the back of Becky's head by her sandy blonde hair to control her movements. He slid his cock further into her mouth, as far as it would go. She gagged slightly as his dick hit her throat.

He withdrew a little, then, still holding her head in place, Mike began to fuck her face, moving his cock in and out of Becky's mouth in an increasing pace.

His cock grew even harder and hotter as he drove the rampant organ between Becky's lips, across her tongue and deep into her wet mouth. Then he pulled her head forward onto his cock. Her lips locked about its base, touching the flesh of his thighs.

Yes! Mike felt empowered by his use and abuse of this lovely girl, like he really had mastered her. Mike released her to take a breath, and then repeated the move once more, pushing his cock into her throat, holding her head against him so that his full length was within her mouth.

When he finally let her withdraw, he looked down at Becky. She looked up into eyes. He could see her submission written there on her face. She looked a mess, with saliva dribbling from her lips, and tears in her eyes. But she smiled up at him. "Have I pleased you, Sir?"

"You are performing adequately," he said in a neutral tone, while actually thinking she was fucking amazing.

"Then please do it again, Sir," she whispered.

Mike deep throated her once more as she had asked, but then switched back to face fucking her. The delicious contact of his sensitive cock head with her mouth and tongue was bringing his climax nearer. Twice he had to draw his dick back from her lips completely to stop himself cumming. Becky responded by working even harder on his stiff shaft.

Finally, Mike reached the point of no return. The muscles of his legs and buttocks stiffened, his hand grasped tightly at Becky's hair and he thrust his hips forward. "Oh, fuck! I'm cumming!" he groaned, throwing his head back.

Mike gave one final thrust of his penis, and then came into her mouth. His cock jetted forth the long-stored supply of sperm from his balls, thick, glutinous and sticky. Mike could never recall cumming so much. Becky did her best to cope, swallowing as much as she could, but, half choked, she was forced to let his cock slide from her mouth and got the final few strings on her mouth and chin.

"Wow!" she exclaimed, her lips and face sticky with Mike's spunk. Then she added, "Sir? Have I given you the pleasure you deserve?"

Mike was too overwhelmed to reply. Instead, he reached down and raised Becky in his arms. He used his fingers to scoop the spunk from her lips and had her suck them clean. Then he pulled her into a tight embrace, and disregarding the state she was in, kissed her deeply in gratitude and pleasure.

"My darling slave-girl, our pleasure has only just begun. Remember that I swore to make you mine. And thanks to you I will last longer next time."

Mike couldn't remember when he had last been this aroused. Certainly not since his early days with Jessica, before they were married. Despite having just cum, his cock was still at half-limber.

Becky noticed this too and reached a hand down to circle the shaft. She gently stroked Mike's penis. It rapidly gained size and hardness under her delicate touch, until it was once more upright and Becky was openly admiring its swollen length, a small smile playing on her lips.

Mike's balls ached a little from having just cum, but he had no doubts he was ready to fuck this girl and, God knows, he really wanted to. 'Remember, be dominant,' he told himself.

Mike released Becky from his arms and pushed her toward the bed. "Listen slut. I shall do you from behind," he said. "Get on the bed on all fours. Quickly now."

Becky wasted no time in placing herself on her hands and knees on the bed, treating Mike to a glorious view of her toned but curvaceous bottom and, between her legs, the red lips of her pussy, carefully shaved bare of hair. Her labia were slightly parted and glistened with her wetness.

Mike needed no further inducement. He felt no power on Earth, not even Geoff Mills, could have stopped him fucking this woman at this moment. Getting on the bed and kneeling behind her, Mike ran the head of his cock up and down her slit, lubricating it. Then he located the entrance to her vagina and pushed his cock between her moist cunt lips.

Becky was wet and ready and it needed little more than a few gentle thrusts and he had entered her. A few more and she had taken him to the root. The effect on her was not in doubt; Mike could hear the small moans of pleasure she was making as he filled her cunt.

Mike began to move his cock in and out of Becky. He was gentle at first to build the rhythm, but he had no intention of keeping it that way. He was not planning to make love to Becky. He intended to take her just as hard as he could; to make her his. Having already cum, he was confident that it would be a prolonged and hard fucking, and also that that was just what they both needed.

Mike gripped her waist and started to fuck her harder, his thighs loudly slapping into her buttocks with each thrust. Steadily, he gained speed and depth with his movements. Becky's cunt felt hot and wet, responding to what he was doing.

Soon Mike was withdrawing half his length each time, solely in order to ram it home harder into the pussy of the beautiful woman who lay, half collapsed before him, overwhelmed with the sensations his ferocious shafting was producing in her.

Then, suddenly, Becky buried her head in a pillow, gave a moan of pleasure and Mike felt her cunt contract on his cock and a sudden additional wetness. Becky had climaxed and, by the look and sound of it, she had cum hard.

Mike continued to vigorously fuck her hot, wet cunt. Her orgasm had only served to render his cock even more stimulated. He could not recall being so hard.

Ten more minutes of relentless fucking caused Becky to cum again, and she had practically collapsed with pleasure before Mike stated to feel his own orgasm building. Feeling no need to hold back, Mike pushed, thrust and battered with his cock into his wilting but willing partner, until he knew he was reaching the point of no return.

Then at last he gave a loud cry of pleasure and release, buried his cock to the root in her cunt and spurted a flood of sperm into her womb. Mike sank forward, exhausted, onto body of his lover, even as his penis still throbbed within her, emptying his balls until finally the last spasm was done.

They lay together, spent but happy. Mike rolled off Becky, then cuddled up to her and kissed her. He gave a slight smile and said, "Ok, it's back to being Mike and Becky again."

Becky grinned back and said, teasingly, "Oh, I am almost sorry about that. 'Sir' was one hell of a lover to his willing slave-girl."

Then, more seriously, she added, "Mike, that was ... amazing. The best sex I have ever had. We are so good together. I want to be with you. I think ... I think I'm in lo..."

Mike stopped her before she could finish. "Don't say it. Just don't. You know we can't do anything while we remain enslaved to Geoff. Hell, we might not even have this again. Let's just hold each other while we can. I will need to be back in my room before the twins get back in the morning."

* * * * *

The next day Mike headed off to work as usual, although he is was in no mood for it. His Master expected him to keep earning and paying the bills, so he had to go.

He had ordered Becky not to tell anyone about what had happened last night. Although Geoff might have been able to override that command, he had no reason to suspect anything, so they were probably safe in that regard.

Mike realised that, if anything, his partial success with Becky last night had only made things worse. Now he had two women that he wanted, and Geoff-bloody-Mills controlled them both. And Mike knew he was no nearer to being able to do anything about it.

He was still thinking these gloomy thoughts as he locked his car and headed for the entrance to the small and largely anonymous offices of his employer on the very ordinary industrial estate where he worked.

Lost in his own world he was startled to see his manager, Akash Patel, waiting for him in the lobby.

"Uhh, morning Mike. Before you go up to start, you have a visitor. He says he needs to see you at once. He's in interview room 1."

"Who is it? What does he want?" asked Mike, too surprised to even say 'good morning'.

Akash grimaced, "Sorry, I don't know. Above my pay grade, apparently. I was just told that it is important and he is linked to a key client."

Mike understood what that meant, given the nature of their work here. Government, possibly even security services. Shit, was he in trouble?

"Ok, well, thanks Akash. I had better see what this guy wants." Mike felt resigned to whatever fate awaited him. After all, he was pretty sure that his life couldn't get much worse.

Interview room 1 was just off the lobby, so Mike was knocking on the door only moments later. Told to enter, he did so. The man within looked every inch a civil servant. Greying hair, nice suit, respectable but dull. Mike guessed his age at around 50.

"Hello Mr Roberts, have a seat." The man sounded almost friendly. "Don't worry, you are not in any trouble."

Mike sat but did not relax. "You act as if you know me. But who exactly are you and what to you want?"

"Oh, I do know you. We have been watching you for some time. But you are right, I should introduce myself." The man held out a hand. Slightly reluctantly, Mike shook it.

"My name is Malcolm Brooke, and I want to talk to you about your neighbour. You know him as Geoff Mills ..."

12