The New Neighbour Ch. 06

Story Info
Mike risks seeing Jessica.
6.2k words
4.7
11.4k
9

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: all characters in this story are over 18 years old (ages are given within earlier chapters).

Chapter 6

Malcolm Brooke has been explaining for several minutes that he and the people he represented were aware of Geoff Mills' activities and what he had done to Mike Roberts and his wife. Far from being relieved, Mike has feeling a growing revulsion at what he was being told.

Perhaps realising this, Brooke leant forward and studied Mike closely. "You may be wondering why we have done nothing about Mr Mills before, given what he is doing is certainly illegal on multiple counts. I'm afraid that I cannot give you the details, as they are classified. All I can say is that he has used his abilities to assist us in various ways and that assistance has undoubtedly saved many lives, perhaps hundreds."

Mike looked sick. "So, what you are saying is that you considered Jessica and me to be a sacrifice worth making. Not to mention Ellie and the others." He stared at Brooke for a moment, then said with barely controlled fury, "You utter bastard. You are as bad as Mills. Worse in some ways, because you could have protected us."

Mike was angry. He was not a violent person, but at that moment he would happily have punched Brooke. What held him back was the thought that he almost certainly needed this man's help.

Malcolm Brooke was, in his own way, a decent enough man and he managed to look genuinely ashamed. "I can only offer my apologies, and those of Her Majesty's Government, for your ordeal and that of your wife. I am afraid that sometimes we are forced to make decisions between two evils. Perhaps we got this one wrong. All I can say is that we want to help you."

"So why now?" Mike asked, in no way satisfied with the apology. "What has made you change your mind?"

"Circumstances have changed. Partly because Mr Mills is becoming more difficult to manage, and may now present more danger than his services are worth. And partly because, for the first time, we have other options," said Brooke carefully.

"What do you mean by 'other options'?" asked Mike, puzzled more by the look Brooke was giving him than by what he had said.

"You, Mr Roberts. Yesterday you took control of one of Mills' ... um ... slaves. A Miss Langton, I believe."

"Whaa ... Becky? How do you know that?"

"I must apologise again, Mr Roberts. We placed listening devices in your house almost a year ago. Mr Mills has taken precautions against such intrusion, but it was easily done in your case."

Mike stared at Brooke in disbelief. "You've been bugging my house ..."

"Yes. We needed information on what Mills was doing and it was one way of getting it."

Brooke didn't look or sound especially apologetic, despite what he had said. Mike felt the desire to hit him return, but instead asked: "And what difference does Becky make?"

"Mike ... can I call you Mike? You have shown the potential to break Mills' control. We want to help you, and in return you can help us. I am offering you a deal of sorts. We believe that it is possible we can free you from your subservience to Mills. He would not be expecting you to move against him. You would have the advantage. You could bring him down, be rid of him, free your wife."

"And what would you want from me in return?" asked Mike, a suspicion forming in his mind. After all, if Malcolm Brooke had simply wanted to be rid of Mills, he could just have had him arrested. There had to be more.

"As I say, we no longer want Mr Mills working for us. But the skills he possesses are invaluable. You already know half of what he does, and I can tell you the rest."

"Oh... My... God. You actually want me to replace him," Mike muttered in horror, mainly to himself.

"Yes. The work is not dangerous and you need not harm anyone. All we would want you to do is use your new mind control abilities to extract information from a few targets we designate each year."

"Why me?" Mike asked, "Why not give one of your own agents these abilities?"

"Mainly because we don't want, have never wanted, state fingerprints on this mess. Our American cousins refer to it as 'plausible deniability'. That's why we used Mills. You are a better man than him, I believe, and you are perfectly placed to take over. We would of course pay you and, more than that, I can assure you that you would be doing your country a great service."

"Sorry, but my country hasn't done much for me lately," Mike said bitterly. He paused and then went on. "But I'll do it, if it means freeing Jess."

"Good man," Brooke said. "Let's get down to business ..."

***

Mike Roberts was not the only one who was feeling angry that morning. Geoff Mills had tried to contact Malcolm Brooke. He had some new demands to make, the main one being that his financial compensation should be increased. This was not because he needed the money, but just to remind his occasional employer who was really in charge.

He had only got through to Brooke's assistant, Philip Harris, who told him that Brooke was unavailable and would be all day. This had irritated Mills, who considered Harris beneath his notice. However, what had angered him more was the tone Harris had taken with him. When he had delivered his list of demands, Harris had merely thanked him and said they would be taken into consideration.

Geoff had felt obliged to remind this minion who was in control here. "Harris, you don't seem to understand the deal we have. I do jobs for you and you give me what I want. You do realise I could take it anyway, if I wanted? At the moment I restrict my abilities to use on nobodies. I could just as easily make it people in positions of authority. Politicians, media people, perhaps the odd Royal or two. Then you would be taking my orders, moron."

Philip Harris had replied calmly, "Thank you for your observations, Mr Mills. I will certainly report then to Mr Brooke when he returns. Have a good day," and had then abruptly ended the call. Geoff was livid. Just what the fuck was going on? What was Brooke playing at?

He realised he couldn't do anything about it until Brooke returned. But he was going to take his frustrations out on someone. 'Yes', he decided,' the first slut I meet is going to pay'. Mills got up from his office chair, walked round the desk and across the room and opened his study door.

The 'slut' in question turned out to be Sakura, who was coming down the hallway from the direction of the kitchen. He knew perfectly well that if he wanted to make love to the beautiful Japanese girl all he had to do was give her the order. She would willingly obey him. But he didn't just want sex. He wanted to dominate and humiliate someone.

Sakura smiled at him. "Good morning Master," she said, sounding pleased to see him. Geoff slapped her face, not too hard but taking her by surprise. Sakura, shocked, gazed at him. Distress was written on her face, not because he had slapped her, but because she assumed she had displeased him in some way. "I'm ... I'm sorry Master. I didn't ..."

Whatever she was about to say was cut off, as Geoff took her by the arm and half-pulled, half-dragged her into his study. "Shut up, you silly bitch", he snarled at her. Once inside the study he let go of her arm.

Sakura straightened up. She could feel the tears start in her eyes, upset that she had disappointed her Master, even though she couldn't understand how. She would do happily do anything he wanted to make up for it.

Geoff leered at her. "Listen slut. I'm going to fuck you now. In any way I want. I know you will enjoy it, being the whore you are, but you are not to cum until I say so. This is for me, not you. Understand?" He knew it was true that she would indeed enjoy his treatment of her, as this was part of his control programme. But today he wanted to maintain his dominance, so he would deny her orgasm until he was done.

"Yes Master," she whispered. Her eyes were downcast, her posture totally submissive. Sakura's body language was signalling his control, and her obedience and compliance.

'God, I love this', Geoff thought. He knew this sweet girl was his to command anyway, so he was humiliating her just to make himself feel better. And it was working.

Geoff pointed at his desk. "Assume the position, you useless cunt." She knew what he meant and turned round, putting her hands on the desk and bending over at the waist. Her long silky-black hair spread across the desk top.

Although there was no need to physically restrain her, Geoff wanted too anyway. He went round to the desk drawer and collected a pair of handcuffs he kept there, along with other items useful for the enjoyment of his harem. Returning to the compliant Asian girl, he took her arms and handcuffed her wrists behind her back.

Sakura was wearing a pretty cotton dress in a blue and white flowered pattern. Geoff pushed this up until it was round her waist, revealing her shapely bottom and legs, and a pair of lacy white panties. He seized the panties and dragged them down her legs and over her flat pumps, then scrunched them up into a ball.

Walking round the desk again, Geoff ordered Sakura to look up at him and open her mouth. When she did, he stuffed her underwear into her mouth, effectively gagging her.

He moved back around Sakura and ordered the Japanese girl to spread her legs and to keep them spread, whatever happened. He stood a moment and admired her firm, toned, but well-rounded ass. He decided it would look far better reddened and marked.

Geoff had a whole range of equipment down in his basement that he could have used, but he didn't want to waste time going to get it. Instead, he calmly stripped naked from the waist down and removed the leather belt from the waist band of his trousers. He looped it to make an instrument of punishment for the innocent girl bent over the desk before him.

"Right, you filthy whore. Tell me what you deserve," he snarled at her.

Sakura knew the answer he wanted. "I deserve to be punished Master," she mumbled through her gag, although she had no idea what she had done to make him do this. She knew it was not her place to argue. Master was always right.

"I couldn't hear that, you useless bitch," Geoff shouted at her, entirely unfairly, "so you are going to get it harder."

Satisfied he had humiliated her enough for the moment, Geoff raised this arm and brought the belt down across her upturned buttocks. The harsh leather struck the tender flesh. Geoff paused to watch the blood rush to the hurt area, creating a reddened strip across her bum. Yes, that was what he wanted to see.

Then he began to chastise her with the leather belt, mainly across her bottom, but he did not neglect her thighs and upper legs. Sakura was whimpering through her improvised gag, and that sound, together with the slap of leather on flesh and the sight of her reddened buttocks, was turning him on. His penis was now erect and soon he would be ready use her as his fuck-toy.

As for Sakura, while the pain from her bottom was real enough, it was also communicating an increasingly pleasant sensation to her pussy, which was beginning to throb with arousal. She was proud that she was maintaining her position and taking the punishment without complaint. Her complete submission to her Master and his decision to bind her hands and gag her, were adding to the eroticism she was feeling. Her nipples were hard and her pussy was getting wet. She hoped that Master would fuck her soon.

Geoff gave the Asian girl a final couple of strokes with the belt and barked "Stay still, you whore," at her. He dropped the belt and walked round to the other side of the desk.

He looked at Sakura's face. It was a mess. Her cheeks were wet with tears, her mascara had run and there were bubbles of mucus in her nostrils. She was sobbing quietly, although the now soaked knickers stuffed in her mouth muffled the noise. Despite this, he could see the desire in her eyes. Her training and programming had kicked in. Her body had embraced the humiliation and pain and channelled it into arousal.

Geoff opened a drawer, the same one that had contained the handcuffs, and took out a bottle of lube. It wasn't primarily for her benefit, but his. He intended to fuck her arse and he knew it would be tight.

He returned to where Sakura's shapely backside, now reddened and marked, awaited him. He could see she was trembling slightly, guessing what was coming, but he was pleased to see his control over her remained absolute. She did not move from her position, legs spread, and bent over the desk.

Geoff applied the lubricant and then stepped forward, using one hand to bring the head of his penis to the tight entrance to her anus. He knew his treatment of her so far would not have allowed her to relax and prepare for what was about to come, but that was not important. This was all about him and what he wanted.

Despite that, for his own comfort Geoff pushed forward slowly, letting her asshole stretch to accommodate his rampant cock. It was no easy matter for her to take the bulbous head of his penis, despite her previous practice as part of the harem, but he continued to apply pressure. Sakura was trying to relax her muscles and help him, knowing it was in her own interest as well as her Master's.

Then, suddenly, the head was in and he was able to push forward harder. Inch by inch he penetrated her, until she had taken his full length to the root. His balls were resting against the burning heat of her thrashed buttocks.

Geoff began to fuck Sakura's ass. If it didn't slam into her hard from the beginning it was only to avoid hurting himself. But once he had opened her up enough, he just fucked her hard and fast, revelling in the tight grip on his cock and the slap of his thighs against her reddened flesh.

Sakura, with her hands bound, couldn't touch her clit. If she could have done, she would have soon cum. But the thrusts of her Master's cock as he fucked her ass were causing her pussy to rub on the desk top. That, together with the thrill she felt from her total surrender, the joy of being used as a fuck-toy by her Master, was getting her off too.

Perhaps fortunately for the Asian girl, her Master didn't last too long. After around five minutes of hammering his cock in and out of her ass, Geoff felt his orgasm approaching. He didn't bother to try to hold back, instead he speeded up, fucking Sakura as hard as he could, until with a cry of satisfaction he buried his cock deep within her and shot his sperm into her bowels.

Only then did Geoff give Sakura the order: "Cum, bitch." That order, combined with the feeling of her Master's spunk jetting inside her, drove Sakura over the edge and she climaxed too. The gag supressed her moans of pleasure. Given the mood her Master was in, she thought, perhaps it was for the best he didn't realise the pleasure she had gained from his use of her.

Geoff stayed embedded within her until he felt his penis begin to wilt and only then withdrew. As he did so, a trickle of spunk followed from her anus. Geoff slapped Sakura one last time on her sore backside, and then walked round to her head. He took the panties out of her mouth and threw them aside.

"Suck me clean, slut," he ordered, presenting his penis to her. She gave him a look of complete surrender and she did as ordered. "Now get out," he added. Not even bothering to collect her sodden underwear, Sakura hastened to obey.

Geoff felt much better. All his anger and frustration had gone. He decided he would clean up and then look to some of his business affairs. Not bothering to get dressed, he left his study and went upstairs to shower.

***

After his interview with Malcolm Brooke, Mike Roberts was in no state to do any productive work. His brain was buzzing with thoughts and more alive than at any time since Geoff Mills had brainwashed him at year ago. Brooke had politely suggested to Akash that Mike be given the rest of the day off, and there had been no argument from his employer.

Mike didn't go home. That might have raised suspicion. Instead, he went and sat in the park and mulled over everything that had happened. There was a lot to take in.

Brooke's reveal of how Mills did it was obvious, once you knew it. Drugs, albeit of a previously unknown type. Mills was drugging his victims with a chemical that weakened their will and made the recipient prone to follow instructions. This, in effect, softened them up for the effects of the ultra-sonic aural-code and the verbal instructions given by Mills.

Brooke's evidence was conclusive. At the order of the security services, the Park Manor garbage collected by the local council had been kept separate at the depot. There it had been carefully searched and sifted. The same had been done with his own. The breakthrough had been when a number of plastic drinks bottles had been analysed and found to contain traces of a mystery chemical. It was confirmed to be a substance powerful, addictive and lasting in its effects.

Mike had been surprised to discover that the drug was not created by the government. According to Brooke, while officially the UK had never investigated mind-control techniques, the truth was that, like many countries after the Korean War, they had had such a programme but couldn't make it work. At least, not in a way that was of any practical use.

Brooke said that Mills had arrived with his methods already fully developed and offered his services in exchange for being left alone by the authorities. Very little was certain about his background, although he was known to be a research chemist by training, so the drug was probably his own work. Brooke had added that they also knew who had financed him, but that information was strictly classified.

With the advantage of hindsight Mike could see the pattern. The first time Mills had come to see him and Jess he had brought a bottle of wine with him, which they had all drunk. Except that Mike was no longer sure Mills had done so. The second time had been the garden party. Mills had provided free drinks for the whole street.

The third time -- the night Mills had enslaved Jessica and him -- Mills had brought bottled water with him and made them all, again except himself, drink it. This had struck Mike as odd at the time, but his brain had been so scrambled and so much else had gone on that night, that he had thought no more about it.

This also explained why none of Mike's experiments had worked. His test subjects had not been drugged first. But Becky had been, being part of Mills harem, so Mike had been able to use the ultra-sonic device to control her.

Brooke had brought a nurse with him, who had taken a blood sample from Mike for analysis. He had been promised the results the following day. Brooke had expressed hopes that, as Mike was not actually living at Park Manor and only visited it occasionally for short periods, he might have received a relatively low dose of the drug. If that was the case, then there was hope he could be deprogrammed and freed.

Mike had asked what this meant for Jessica and the others who had been living at Park Manor and were presumably being drugged daily. Brooke had said that there was always hope, but Mike had known he didn't mean it. It seemed that the changes to Jessica were likely to be permanent.

***

When Mike returned to Park Drive, he had made up his mind. Malcolm Brooke had told him to do nothing until they knew more for certain. Well sod Brooke, and sod Geoff Mills too. He wanted to see his wife and he damn well was going to. He had come up with a flimsy excuse on the way home. He knew it was taking a huge risk, but he had had enough of being ordered around by everyone.

Mike parked on his own driveway, but he didn't go into No. 37. Instead, he went directly to Park Manor. At the front door, he hesitated for one final moment and then committed, ringing the doorbell.

12