The New Neighbour Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A moment later, Bridget Kelly opened the door. "Oh, hi Mike, come to see Master?"

"Umm ... no, actually. I need to see Jessica. Is she in? I have a document to do with the house insurance that needs to be signed and, of course, the house is in joint names, so I need Jess to sign it as well. Would it be okay to have a few words in private?"

"Sure, why not. Come in," said Bridget. "Normally, I would check with Master, but he has gone out."

"Really?" said Mike surprised. Geoff didn't often leave the Manor. This was a definite bonus.

"Yes," said Bridget, her soft Irish lilt taking on a note of disapproval. "Master had some rather rough sex with Sakura this afternoon and it seems to have put him in a good mood. He has gone to see one of his business associates. He took Sunita and my daughter with him, and we know what that means."

Mike realised that Bridget was programmed to be incapable of criticising her Master, but she still managed to sound like she disliked these developments. He wondered if it was possible that Geoff, whether through arrogance or just over-confidence, was pushing his luck with the loyalty of his harem.

"Is Sakura okay?" he asked. While he felt concern for the Japanese girl, the thought was also in his head that it could just as easily have been Jessica or Becky. How much longer could he tolerate Geoff's control over the women he loved?

"Oh yes, of course. We are here to serve the Master's needs, so she didn't mind his using her like that. She just needs a rest. I have let her off her domestic duties for the day. Ellie and Jess were picking them up, but I will go and take over so you can speak to Jess. You can use the Master's study if you like, but for God's sake don't sit at his desk. That's strictly off-limits."

Mike went into the study and sat on the long leather couch. He activated the ultrasonic signal. He hated to use it on Jessica, but he knew he would need to exert some control over her, given what he wanted to say.

Shortly afterward Jessica entered. They smiled to see each other. It had been a while. "Hi, it's good to see you. What's this about signing a document?" Jessica asked.

"Sit down Jess." She sat next to him on the sofa. "There's no document. I just wanted to talk to you. Now listen carefully, you will accept my orders. You will tell no one about what I am about to say to you. If anyone asks, you will say we talked about house insurance."

Jessica stared at him. She knew she would obey the order he had given. But why? He was not her Master. "How are you doing that?" she asked.

"That doesn't matter. Listen. I can free you Jess. I will soon know how. Everything can go back to how it was before ... before him."

Jessica looked at Mike. She could see the love in his eyes. She turned her head away and gazed down at her feet. "I'm sorry Mike. I'm no longer the woman you married. The Master has changed me. To live, to be happy, I need to have a Master, and I need to live in a harem, with harem sisters. I don't believe you can change that. It is part of who I am now."

She paused a moment and then continued in a low voice, "And there is something else. Not directly due to the Master, although it was him who opened my eyes to other women. Mike, I am in love with Ellie. I couldn't live without her. I wouldn't want to."

Mike was stunned. "Don't you love me anymore?" he said, sounding a little like a jilted teenager.

Jessica turned to look at him. "Yes, yes I do. I always will," she said with passion, "but I love Ellie too. Can you understand that it is possible to love more than one person at the same time?"

Mike suddenly realised that he could. Jessica and Becky, he had feelings for both. Any anger he had been starting to feel toward Jessica's reaction instantly vanished. He was in no position to moralise.

"Yes, yes, I do understand. And I want you to be happy," he said and then fell silent. For a moment he and Jessica sat in gloomy silence. Then, like a cloud passing to reveal the sun, a thought awoke in Mike's brain and he suddenly laughed.

Jessica looked up, puzzled. "What is it?" she asked.

"You say you need to have a Master, live in a harem and be with Ellie," he recapped.

"Yes," she said, still confused.

"Then I'll be your Master, and you and Ellie will be my harem. Problem solved." He decided to say nothing about Becky for the moment. Best deal with one thing at a time.

"What ... but how?" said Jessica staring at her husband.

"Because I am already your Master, Jess. You have to obey me."

"Really? Then command me, husband, and let's see." Jessica had a look on her face that seemed to mix disbelief, dawning hope and just a tinge of lust.

Mike knew this was profoundly stupid of them. Anyone could walk in at any minute. But fuck that. His wife was here, and more beautiful and precious to him than ever, he thought. Mills had kept them apart for a year, and he wanted her. He wanted her now.

"Jessica," he said in a formal tone as if addressing an unruly child, "stand up". To her own surprise she stood. "Down on hands and knees, then crawl to me."

She did so. She was suddenly looking more aroused. Her husband was ordering her around like a slave and it was a huge turn-on for her.

"Undo my clothing, take out my cock and give me a blow-job. And make it quick, slut, we haven't got all day."

"Yes Master," Jessica purred. God, being commanded by Mike was so hot, she thought. She could feel her panties were getting wet just from the idea of it. She hastened to obey.

Mike leant back as his wife took his cock in her hand and began to stroke it, before taking the head into her mouth and swirling her tongue over it. Her blonde hair fell forward and gently ticked his stomach. God, he had missed this. And, actually, he had to concede that a year of training and constant practice had improved Jessica's skills. She had never given him oral as good as this before. He felt his dick rapidly swell to full erection under her skilful tonguing.

What Jess was doing was amazing and it was tempting to let her just carry on until he came. But Mike wanted to make a statement of intent. Assert himself against his enemy, Mills. He wanted to take his wife properly, make her climax on his cock and then cum inside her. He wanted to mark her as his. Maybe it was male ego, maybe he was just a bit crazy of late, but whatever the reason he was going to do it.

"Stop that. Stand up and strip, then lie on the sofa." Mike said these as orders, not suggestions. He was finding that more and more he was enjoying being in command. As had happened with Becky, his dominance over Jessica was exciting him. As he removed his own clothes, his cock was thrusting out in front of him, firmly erect.

Mike noticed that the study door had a lock with a key in it. It didn't particularly surprise him that Geoff would want to lock that door sometimes, given the various things he did in here, but it was certainly convenient now. He walked over and turned the key.

When he returned to the sofa, Jessica was already naked and caressing her pussy with one hand, while she tweaked her nipples with the other. "How may I serve you Master?" she whispered sexily.

'Fuck, that's hot', Mike thought, 'I could get used to this'. He admired his wife's wonderful body; her rounded breasts, flat stomach, the swell of her hips and her shapely legs. He had to admit that Geoff Mills' diet and exercise regime for his women did keep them in trim.

Jessica laid back on the sofa, cupping her breasts in her hands and teasing her erect nipples, a sly smile on her face. Her legs were parted, showing her neatly shaven pussy, the wide-spread rosy lips clearly visible, already damp with her arousal. Mike longed to go down on her, and made a mental note to do so soon, but here and now it was all about asserting his dominance.

"Spread your legs, slut. I am going to fuck you," he said as sternly as he could manage, given the degree of pure lust he was experiencing.

"Yes Master," she instantly responded, dropping her right foot to the floor to widen the gap.

Mike wasted no time. Keeling on the sofa, he used one arm to seize her hands and push them up above her head, a move made easy because Jessica offered no resistance. His other hand gripped his erect penis and moved the head toward her pussy lips.

Mike guided his cock to the entrance to her vagina. He could feel she was wet and ready. He pushed forward and slid easily into her hot and wet cunt. Jessica pushed up against him with her hips and bottom, pressing herself up against her husband until she had taken his shaft to the balls.

Then as one, they began to move against each other, finding exquisite mutual pleasure in the friction of his hard erection in her soft and yielding cunt. Jessica's movements, the up and down action of her hips, showed how much he was exciting her.

"Fuck me Master. Use your fuck-slut. Fuck me harder," she murmured to him. Mike did so, revelling in the squelching sound of his cock thrusting within her well-lubricated cunt, and the slap of his groin and balls against her flesh.

If he had any doubts about the effect he was having on his wife, they vanished when she gave a series of small and desperate cries, and the thrust upward of her hips became even faster, but more erratic. Mike released her hands. As she climbed toward her peak, Jessica moaned and hugged him tightly, burying her face in his shoulder. He felt a stream of cunt juices round his cock that leaked onto his thighs. Jessica had cum, and cum hard.

She let go of him and fell back on the sofa, no longer humping him back. Mike took no notice and continued to pound his cock just as hard into the now limp form of his wife. Jessica laid back with closed eyes, her blonde hair tangled and a rapturous look of delight on her face.

But her trance did not last for long. The pounding Mike was giving her throbbing cunt swiftly began to reignite her lust. Soon Jessica was once more as hot to be fucked as Mike was to fuck her, and she responded with renewed passion. Being taken hard by her husband, who was also now her Master, submitting to him and being used for his pleasure, was stirring depths of lust in her she had never known before.

Jessica clutched her Master's buttocks, forcing his cock even deeper with her wildly excited cunt. So ferocious was the pace both were now setting that the end could not be long delayed. The writhing of Jessica's body beneath him, her small moans and gasps for breath and, most of all, the feeling of her tight wet sheath gripping his cock as he thrust in and out were driving Mike toward an amazing orgasm.

"Tell me who and what you are," he growled at her.

She knew exactly what he meant, and she answered. "I am your slut, your whore, your bitch, and you are my Master. I am a fuck-toy to be used any way you want, any hole you want. Fuck me, Master. Fuck your slut and make her cu... cummmm ... ohhhh .... arrrrr .... oooohhhhh."

Even more than the words she was saying, it was Jessica's declaration of submission that put them both over the edge. Mike thrust into her desperately, while Jessica was almost hysterical at the sensations she was feeling. Her cunt squeezed his penis as her climax overwhelmed her, and the added pressure brought on Mike's orgasm too, his balls tightening and his cock throbbing, as he pumped his sperm into her womb.

They lay together luxuriously for almost five minutes, holding one another, melted together in mutual happiness and satisfaction. Then Mike slowly came to his senses. This was very dangerous. He was still in Mills' house and they must part soon. He said so, and Jessica understood, but she was still reluctant to let him go, kissing him lovingly. Finally, she consented to their getting dressed and his making ready to depart.

Once they were ready, Jessica kissed her husband one last time and then looked him in the face with an expression of great intensity and said:

"Mike, you are no longer just my lover, or even my husband. I have accepted you as my Master and that imposes duties both ways. I will serve you in any way I can, but you should try to protect me. I believe that I remain subject to Mast... -- that is to say, my old Master's -- control. Please free me if you can and I will be completely yours, body, mind and soul. I love you, Master."

Mike gazed back at his wife. She looked just as he remembered, but so much had changed about the woman he had married. But he knew he still loved her.

"Jessica, I promise I will do everything I can to free you. I swear I will," and he kissed her one last time.

***

When they finally left the study, Bridget emerged from the living room to check on them. "You were a long time over a few papers," she said.

Jessica smiled at her and said, "Oh, we haven't seen much of each other for a while. To be honest, we had a bit a chat and a catch-up. It is nice to see my husband occasionally."

Bridget smiled back at her, "Oh, I do understand. Master is wonderful of course, but I do miss Brian sometimes."

Mike realised the significance of this simple exchange. He had programmed Jessica to say that they were working on insurance papers, so she would have had no choice about that, but here she had made up a story herself. She had lied to a fellow harem member, and done so to cover for him. This was important. Perhaps his influence over her had grown and Mills' control had weakened, if only just a little?

Mike left Park Manor feeling happier than he had for a year. He had made love to his wife without Mills' permission, under Mills' own roof, and got away with it. If Malcolm Brooke was true to his word, maybe he really did have a chance. Maybe he could free Jessica and take down Geoff Mills.

He shook his head. That was still a lot of "maybes".

12