The New Neighbours

Story Info
While he tinkered in his shed, I tinkered in his bedroom.
3.4k words
4.41
37.9k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
k2211
k2211
392 Followers

The moon was shining through the open window glistening off her erect nipples, moist from my salvia, her body trembling slightly from my touch as my fingers slowly massaged her clit. Softs moans escaped her mouth as my tongue ran around her areola, flicking her nipples. Her fingers tease my hard cock as mine slip between her lips, slowly gliding toward her wet opening, our breathing getting more laboured as we both near our orgasms, my finger glided inside her to a loud moan ...BANG.

"What the fuck," I exclaim as I'm jolted from my sleep, another loud bang and another, "What the fuck is going on," I mumbled as I got out of bed and headed to the window.

It was the bloody neighbour in his shed again making all that noise. They only moved in 3 weeks ago and every weekend he's in there making a hell of a noise. "Fuck" I thought as I stroked my hard cock, "It was such a nice dream why did that bastard have to wake me," I mused staring out the window.

It was then I noticed his partner looking out her window, she wasn't looking towards the shed but directly across at my window. "Shit," I said, I forgot that I was naked with a massive erection, curtain pulled aside, in full view of anyone that glanced at my window, "Well better give her something to think about," I said to myself.

Pretending not to notice her I turned my body slightly side on to offer her the profile of my erection. I pretended to stare hard at the shed, my hand stroked my cock a couple of times just to make sure it was still showing at it's glorious best. Truth was the thought of her staring a me was making it harder. I then pretended to stretch and yawn, lifting my hands above my head, bending backwards and pushing my hips forward, my hard cock stood fully at attention for her.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see her still standing there, staring at my window. Smiling to myself I turned around, bending over as if picking something up, giving her a nice view of my ass.

I headed to the shower and jerked off, remembering my dream and thinking about the woman next door, I imagined that she was fingering herself as she watched my little show.

The noise continued all day, by mid afternoon I had enough and headed off to the pub for a beer and to watch the football.

She was in the garden as I walked passed, seeing me she came over to the fence and introduced herself as Sharon. She was an attractive redhead, her body was petite and she had lovely long legs.

"Hi Sharon, I'm Gary," I said.

"Sorry about the noise," she said nodding to towards the shed, "Steve's busy all week and can only do his metal work on weekends."

"It is a bit loud, he did get me up early this morning" I said as I ran my eye over her body.

"Yes, sorry," Sharon said, a smile crossing her face, her eyes moved to my crotch as she remember this morning. "He has some soundproof cladding coming and hopes to get it installed in the next week or so," Sharon said.

"Ok, well I'm off to the pub, be seeing you," I said as I left.

I could feel her eyes on me, mentally undressing me, I smiled.

It was about midnight when I came home, the noise had stopped but the light was still on in the shed. The light was also on in what I assumed was Sharon's bedroom.

As soon as I turned my bedroom light on the light next door went out, my curtain had remained wide open since this morning and I imagined Sharon was at her window watching me. I decided to give her another little show.

Turning my back to the window I slowly undressed, shirts, pants and finally underwear. I stood with my back to the window totally naked, I was going to make her wait before showing her my cock, a little teasing first, some bending over picking up clothes, a slight turn one way then the other, walk out the room then walk back in with clothing in my hand covering my front, turning around again, dropping the clothes as I do.

All this teasing of Sharon had excited me and my cock was standing to attention nicely, one more tease, I turn the light off and as if I forgotten something I turned it on again, but now I'm standing side on, my cock sticking out nicely. I turn to face the window pretending to be looking for something, I move my hips making my cock swing from side to side before again turning side on and switching off the light.

I laid in bed jerking off, imaging Sharon fingering herself as she watched me.

Next day Steve was at it again making a hell of a noise in his shed. There was a band playing at the local pub in the afternoon, I decided to go listen to them rather than Steve. When I stepped outside Sharon was in the garden, she was wearing a pair of tight, short shorts and when she bent over in front of me it gave me an instant boner.

Now I'm an ass man, I love looking at them and I love fucking them, and Sharon had an ass that I would definitely love fucking.

I stood there staring at her ass until she straightened up and turned around, I continued staring in her direction giving her a small wave. I knew I had a bulge in the front of my pants as I walked down my path to the gate, I also knew Sharon was looking at it which only encouraged it to grow.

As I passed her fence I stopped, "Hi Sharon," I said.

"Off to escape the noise again Gary," Sharon said.

"They have a Sunday afternoon band most weeks at the pub and I like to support them now and then," I replied.

"Sounds nice," Sharon said.

"Would you like to join me?" I asked, "And Steve," I added quickly.

"Oh I can't today, Steve wouldn't be interested," Sharon said.

Her eyes constantly flicked to my crotch, my erection wasn't going away, if anything it has got more pronounced, .Sharon was wearing a tight t shirt and no bra, my eyes focused on tits and perky hard nipples that pressed against the fabric.

"Well maybe some other time, enjoy your gardening," I said as I left.

The next week the insulation was installed and the noise all but disappeared except when the shed door opened, but this wasn't very often, once Steve started work he never stopped.

Sharon spent most weekends in her garden, which gave me the pleasure of watching her tight little ass.

It's been about a month since I first meet Sharon when I was off to the pub for another music session, Sharon was in the garden trying to move a large rock. I offered to give her a hand, it had rained during the week and the ground was quite slippery, with a lot of effort we managed to move the rock to where she wanted it but in the process I got quite dirty.

"Sorry Gary your filthy, come inside and clean up," Sharon said.

"Don't worry Sharon, I'll pop home and get changed," I said.

"I insist Gary, it's the least I can do after all your help," Sharon said.

I didn't want to offend her so I agreed.

'Oh Gary your clothes are dirty, look have a shower and leave your clothes out I'll give them a quick wash and put them through the dryer." Sharon said.

She was very insistent, I decided to agree.

She showed me where the bathroom was, I went inside and took off my clothes leaving them outside the door. As I was showering I heard the door open, "Here's a towel and a robe of Steve's you can wear while I get your clothes ready," Sharon said.

I didn't hear the door close so I guessed Sharon was still there enjoying the view, without warning I stepped out of the shower leaving the water running.

I was right Sharon was there, she didn't say anything, just stood there staring at my cock.

I decided to push my luck as she hadn't rushed off, I walked up to her taking her hand I pulled her towards the shower. I stepped inside pulling her in behind me, she didn't resist as I slowly removed her clothes.

Pressing her against the shower wall I kissed her, my hands roaming over her naked body. She didn't say anything, just stood with a stunned look on her face as I lathered up her breasts and massaged them. Her nipples were like little rocks as I squeezed them between my thumb and finger, rubbing and pulling them.

Soap ran down her stomach between her legs, my hand followed it, softly running over her stomach, inching towards her pussy.

"No Gary, please stop, I can't," Sharon said as she pushed me back.

"Are you sure Sharon?" I said as I stroked my cock.

"Yes, no, oh sorry I can't," Sharon said as she rushed out of the shower and bathroom.

I waiting a couple of minutes in the hope Sharon would return, when she didn't I got out and dried myself. When I opened the door I found my clothes neatly stacked on the floor. I got dressed then had a quick look around the house but couldn't find Sharon. I let myself out and went down to the pub.

It was about 3 weeks before I spoke with Sharon, the few times previously as soon as she saw me she rushed back inside her house. Today I was actually working in my garden when she drove up the driveway, she was hesitant and sat in her car for a few minutes before getting out.

I was only wearing shorts and work boots, my body was covered in sweat, as she climbed out of her car I stopped working, turning to face her.

"Hi Sharon, haven't seen much of you lately, how are you?" I asked.

Sheepishly Sharon replied, "Been busy," her eyes staring at the ground.

"Well you shouldn't work hard all the time," I said, "I'm going to have a shower and head down to the pub, would you like to join me?"

A shocked look appeared on her face.

"At the pub, would you like to listen to some music at the pub with me?" I asked.

"Ah I don't know, no, probably shouldn't," Sharon mumbled as she turned and walked to her house.

I was surprised when I stepped outside later to see Sharon waiting, "I thought you weren't coming," I said walking up to her.

"We need to talk, I thought the pub would be a good place," Sharon said.

"Ok," I said as we headed to the pub.

Once we got there I got a beer for each of us, we found a table and sat listening to the music for a while.

"I'm sorry," Sharon said.

"What for?" I asked.

"The shower," Sharon mumbled.

"What are you sorry for, getting in or getting out?" I asked.

"It was wrong, I love Steve!" Sharon said.

"No one said you didn't," I said, "Love had nothing to do with it, it was all about sex."

Sharon looked at me blankly.

"I wanted to fuck you, you wanted to be fucked," I continued, "We both had a need and we were going to satisfy it."

I got up going to the bar for another beer, leaving her to think over what I just said, on returning to the table I sat down, "Do you understand what I'm saying?"

"I think so," Sharon said.

"I'm not looking for a relationship or any commitment, you have a great body, a fantastic ass and I want to fuck it," I said, "I'm guessing you don't have a lot of sex with Steve always in the shed, you have needs and I can satisfy them."

"Cocky aren't you?" Sharon said.

"Am I wrong?" I said.

"No, not really," Sharon said.

I took hold of her hand, leaning forward I gave her a kiss on the cheek, "It's your choice when your ready."

"Thank you Gary," Sharon said with a nervous smile.

We stayed at the pub until the band finished, then walked home going to our own houses.

A couple days later I got home from work, Sharon was already home and came outside to meet me.

"Gary can you give me a hand with something?" Sharon asked.

"Yeah no worries, I'll be right over," I said.

"Thanks Gary, I'll be in the bathroom waiting," Sharon said.

I went into my house and got changed, I assumed it must have been a plumbing issue and didn't want to get my work clothes dirty.

Sharon left the front door ajar for me, when I entered I heard the shower running, I thought that I was right about a plumbing problem and should have brought some tools. I decided to check it out first and then get the tools needed.

"Hey Sharon, what seems to be the problem?" I said as I walked through the door. I turned to face the shower where the noise was coming from, the shower door was open, Sharon was standing there naked.

"We have some unfinished business Gary," Sharon said.

Sharon looked gorgeous as she stood facing me, water running over her body, her nipples erect on her firm breasts, a slender body and tiny hips, her pussy shaved with puffy lips.

"Well, are you joining me or not?" Sharon asked.

I didn't need to be asked twice, I removed my clothes, my cock was already standing to attention.

Water flowed over our bodies as I pulled her tightly against me, her breasts pressed against my chest, my cock pressed against her stomach. I leant forward, my lips locked onto Sharon's as we kissed, my hands roamed over her back, slowly slipping down to her ass. With a hand grabbing each of her cheeks I lifted and pulled her closer, kissing her harder as I pushed my tongue into her mouth.

I turned her around, pressed her against the shower wall and nibbled her neck and shoulders as I rubbed my cock against her ass. I slide my hands down her body sliding one between her legs. My fingers worked her pussy, I rubbed over her clit pushing my finger between her lips. As I moved them back and forward I continued to rub her ass with my cock and bite her on the shoulder, she moaned, pressing herself harder against me.

With an arm wrapped around her stomach I pulled her back from the wall then bent her over, her arms supported her as I soap her ass with one hand and soaped my cock with the other. I positioned myself against her asshole and slowly pushed the tip of my cock inside, her body tensed and wet rigid, a gasp escaped from her as I entered her, I held my cock there until I felt her body relax. I continued to slowly push my cock into her ass until it was half way in, each movement made her gasp and moan.

Her asshole was tight, it squeezed my cock as I forced my way in, stretching her little hole wide. As I moved my cock back and forward her moans grew louder, her ass was so tight I knew it wouldn't be long until I came and the louder she moaned the more excited I got.

Holding her hips I continued to fuck her ass, her moaning grew louder and louder until I came, my cock throbbed inside her ass, pumping my cum into her. Sharon trembled with her own orgasm, I pulled her upright holding her tight with my cock inside her until I finished coming.

I turned her around and kissed her again, we then got dry and dressed. Steve was due home soon.

A couple of days later Sharon sent me a message saying Steve would be away overnight for work and I should call round when I get home.

I went round to the kitchen door, the door was unlocked, Sharon was inside, I stepped in kissing her. She was only wearing a dressing gown, I pushed her back to the kitchen table and laid her on it. Opening the dressing gown she was naked underneath.

I lifted her feet up, kissing and sucking her toes one by one. I spread her legs slowly kissing them from her feet up to her thighs, I ran my tongue around her lips flicking across her clit. She moaned as I licked her, I could taste her sweet juices as my tongue traced around the edges of her pussy.

"Fuck me Gary, fuck me now," Sharon said.

I stood up, pulled my cock from my pants and rubbed my cock against her pussy, before pushing it inside her.

"No Gary, fuck my ass again," Sharon said.

I rolled her over and pushed my cock into her ass, Sharon moaned as soon as I entered her. I started slowly, the table creaking as I pounded her ass harder and harder, going deeper this time.

"Yes fuck me harder, fuck my ass, fill me with your cum," Sharon moaned.

I pounded her ass, pushing my cock deeper inside her this time, still not the full way, her moaning increased. Fuck I love looking at an ass as my cock slides in and out, Sharon's ass looked particularly sexy. I could feel my balls tightening, I was ready to blow my load, I decided at that moment to shove the full length of my cock in her ass. With one final thrust I pushed my cock deep inside her as I came, she squealed, it felt wonderful as my cock throbbed inside her, cum pumping into her then slowly leaking out around my cock.

We went to the bathroom having a quick shower before going to her bedroom.

Climbing into bed I kissed her tits, slowly licking and sucking them, she was lying on her back, eyes closed, moaning, my fingers sliding in and out of her pussy. The moon shining through her bedroom window glistening of her wet nipples, her fingers were wrapped around my cock, playing with me, making me hard again.

I kissed my way down her body, moving my own body until my cock was opposite her head and my head was between her legs, my chin pressed against her clit as my tongue licked around her pussy. As I pushed my tongue inside her I felt her lick my cock with her tongue then slowly take it into her mouth. She laid there sucking the nob of my cock as I ate her pussy, her moaning make her sucking even better when her tongue touched me.

She took my cock deeper in her mouth, sucking on me, I was getting close to coming, I lock my mouth over her pussy, sucking hard on her as I push my tongue deep inside her. She tasted wonderful as I sucked her juices into my mouth, I moved my cock back and forward in her mouth as she sucked me, my body went rigid as I came, my cock throbbed in her mouth, I can feel her sucking up every drop of cum. Her body trembled with an orgasm, her cum covered my tongue, gushed into my mouth, I keep sucking on her until I finished coming in her mouth.

We laid in each other arms falling asleep.

Next morning I was awoken by the sensation of Sharon sucking my cock, when she got me hard she climbed on top of me. She grabbed hold of my cock as she lowered her body, slowly her ass swallowed it inch by inch until she was sitting on me. She smiled as she bounced up and down on my cock, her ass grinding at the same time.

I just stared at her body, her tits bouncing around, my cock moving in and out of her ass. I enjoyed watching the pleasure on her face as she moaned, she rode my cock harder and harder until I came in her ass.

Sharon was now my anal loving whore, we hook up regularly for sex when we want it, which is often.

k2211
k2211
392 Followers