All Comments on 'The New Neighbours Ch. 02'

by steviet

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Very good.

I love your writing. I hope to read more of your work in the future.

don87654don87654almost 16 years ago
Black pregged....

This story is very erotic. And I don't see her abandoning her family, instead she may be providing another mouth to feed and a half-sibling for her daughter. I cannot help but wonder, tho, why the need for a bikini, especially after she has been fucking every night? Why not just go naked over there so she can get to that nigger sperm that much faster?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Good story

Would've given it a 100 but for the baby. Wish this story would have gone down the road of Toby and Aaron fucking Diana day and night and pushing her to her sexual limits. They could really wear her out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Breathtaking hatred of a fictional story

These 'critics' never fail to amuse me. While I understand that WWF Wrestling is real, I know that soap opera villians are just actors. Real people engaged in storytelling. Yet like 'fans' who act as if the story was not fiction, you boneheads get worked up over the wife/hubby in this story. Contrast those attitudes with reaction to that famous video game where stealing cars and gratuitous killing is the strategy. That game/story is perfectly fine to expose our kids to...right? And the closer Obama gets to being prez, the crazier the crazies get. It's as if they are channeling Charles Manson post arrest and indictment. So keep on talking your crap boys.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
good stuff

Please keep up the good work. The lowlife trash who write crap on here should get a life- LOSERS.

Can't wait for your next story.

Thanks

TheStorkTheStorkover 12 years ago
great story

I know this story's a few years old at this point, but I had to leave a comment - I've read it so many times, and it never gets any less hot. If you ever feel like writing more, I'm sure plenty of people would love to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
welcome back

Now that you are back I am waiting next chapters. Great work.

AnthonyT60185AnthonyT60185almost 7 years ago
Let the party start.

Time for Diana to have another night with "the giants". Please write a third and even a fourth part to this story.

newtype2525newtype2525over 6 years ago
this series was so incredibly hot

Why did you never continue writing this series? I love it! The first chapter maybe was a little too fast but it was so hot that I loved it either way! How quickly it went to insemination was a shock but a welcome one! Please write on and I can't thank you enough for these amazing stories! Cheers

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Well pu

The boys had their way with the whore, pleasing the cuck greatly. Boys.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
It would not have made a difference to me

if she ever came home... in fact I would hope I never saw her stupid ass again.. If she ever did come home I would not even unlock the the door for he.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Need more chapters Maybe the boys have a team pool party and Diana has her first interracial gangbang/

The consequences if she does get pregnant

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous