Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
lovemesomephillylovemesomephillyover 3 years ago

Sy! Was wondering if you were gonna finish this. First half was rough, saw you were feeling a little dark there. Think your antagonist got off easy and took easy way out. 2nd part setup a weird dynamic for whatever future those three will have, but a happy ending. Hope you continue to write!

SyzothSyzothover 3 years agoAuthor
Re: lovemesomephilly

Hey, man! Good to hear from you!

Yea, I went dark with the 1st part of Chapter 4, but that was actually intentional.

I asked myself, what would happen if a vile human being found out about Lola and Derek? What would that person do... and what would be the worst thing that could happen? I realized it that would be uncomfortable for a lot of readers, but I wanted the lead characters to suffer consequences for their actions. It's not violence for the sake of violence, the scenes were intended to make the readers feel sympathy for Lola and Derek and care about them.

Plus, I didn't want to make the entire story a "happily ever after" nor did I want to make the whole thing depressing. I think that would've been boring. But I did try really hard to make the conclusion as happy as the beginning was dark to emphasize a tonal shift.

There is a method to the madness!

tennesseeredtennesseeredover 3 years ago
A twofer . . .

Part one was dark and brooding. Part two was uplifting in comparison. Incest isn't my cup of Joe but you write it well. This story seems to have reached a natural stopping place. Is there more? Nicely done.

MasonFieldMasonFieldover 3 years ago
A love triangle with blurred lines.

Derek is Lola's son who becomes her "husband"... the mother becomes the "wife"... Kenny is Derek's Big Brother who potentially becomes his stepfather...

I love it!

Another great story from my man Sy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
2 different stories?

The first part was so different from the second that I don't where the author was trying to go with this

FratBoy69xFratBoy69xover 3 years ago
Yes!

I've been waiting for Derek to cum in his mom sincechapter 1! Wish he would've gangbanged her with like 10 of his Brothers, though. That would've made this even better!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
4 Stars

I initially gave this only 3 stars but then read the author's comments and decided to up it to 4.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

You destroyed a good story

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Personal preference here but I get quickly turned off of stories that begin with a loving relationship and quickly devolve into threesomes and sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSyzoth@Syzoth
That beautiful ass is of my wonderful wife Mandy. I love talking about her and discussing my sexual fantasies... wife-sharing and watching Mandy in a gangbang is near the top of my list Mandy is the center of my life... and the focus of most of the stories that I post on L...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES