The New Normal Ch. 01

Story Info
A couple expands their kink relationship.
4.2k words
4.49
25.8k
26

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sammy529
sammy529
204 Followers

This is a continuation of the story series 'Is Something The Matter' which was published in the 'Fetish' Category in Dec 2020/Jan 2021. It takes place contemporarily, so I'm going to do maybe 3 or 4 parts to start. You don't need to read the preceding story series, but if you do you'll get a good idea how Amie and Steve got to this point.

The sex depicted here depicts chastity play, pegging, strap-on, forced-femme, femdom, and CBT. If you're not comfortable with that or don't like female led relationships, please read elsewhere. All of the sex depicted is consensual, and I've even included a scene in one of the chapters where one of the characters uses the safe word. If you do play with any of these types of BDSM or power play scenarios, please play safe, sane, sober, and consensual.

I'm hoping that this will wrap-up the Amie/Steve storyline, and I'm looking for ideas for a new storyline, so I'm open to suggestions.

Thanks to all for comments and suggestions.

*****

The New Normal.

"The New Normal." Amie was sitting on a WebEx with colleagues listening to the HR manager of her law firm talk about "The New Normal". She swore to herself, that if she heard that phrase one more time from someone talking about living during this pandemic, she was going to jump out a window.

Amie then caught herself fingering the keys on the necklace around her neck - the key to her husband's chastity device. That little metal contraption that encased his cock and balls and assured that he wasn't going to be allowed any release without her say-so. I suppose that's our "new normal" she thought to herself. Then she cursed that confounded phrase and took a deep breath.

Amie and Steve had started playing with chastity about a year ago. At first it was just casual, as Steve had initiated it and tried to make it part of their life. Back in the days when they'd go out for dinner or drinks with friends, Steve would lock-up and give Amie the key. After March 2020, when the world shut down, Amie and Steve were both forced to work from home. It was in that time, that they began to explore an entirely different type of chastity - and that led to a whole different side of their relationship. Amie was now firmly ensconced as the lead role in a 'female led relationship', and Steve was her willing sub. Over the past year, they had explored all aspects of a BDSM relationship, from cock and ball torture (CBT), to long-term orgasm denial as well as into using a strap-on (first to replace Steve's ability to penetrate Amie, and then later to Amie using it on Steve, and introducing him to what it was like to be on the receiving end of a large cock.

Amie chuckled to herself. She knew a lot of their contemporaries would boast of having two luxury cars in their garage, but how many of them had 'his and hers' strap-on devices? How many of the husbands were sitting under their wife's desks at this very moment, servicing their wives. Probably not many.

She adjusted a bit in her seat, pushing Steve's head back to take a break from his oral attentions. Amie adjusted her skirt and then pushed her chair back and silently motioned for Steve to leave the room without coming into range of her camera. Theoretically, she could shut her camera down for a minute, but they both enjoyed the illicit nature of what had become a mid-day ritual for Steve to grab a "late lunch" under Amie's home office desk. They couldn't do it every day, but it was enough of a ritual that Amie generally wore a skirt each day, even though she was working virtually.

As Steve crawled out of the room, he dropped into an army crawl the closer he got to the door. He didn't want to take any chances on her work colleagues seeing a strange man crawling through the background of her office.

Steve stopped by the hallway bathroom and then returned to his office and logged on to his system to get some work done for his clients. He had found himself wandering throughout the day as of late - his attention waning as they now entered their 10th month of remote working. As a result, Steve's productivity had taken a commensurate dive. Amie's solution was a simple one - and as Steve sat down, he opened the fly of his pants and attached a chain mounted to the bottom of his desk to a bar in his chastity cage and closed the lock with a click. He was now literally chained to his desk until such time that Amie unlocked him. He had a key in his desk drawer sealed in an envelope for those "just in case" times, but other than that, Steve was locked in to his work until the end of the work day.

Around 5:30, he felt Amie tap his shoulder. She gentle massaged his shoulders and then leaned over to whisper in his ear "Hey lover. How goes the world of 'Securing Your Clients Future' "she joked. Steve as a financial advisor and he lived and breathed the world of investment and insurance - something that Amie both admired, and used as a source to gently tease him.

Totally missing the joke, Steve responded with a breakdown of the movement in the market that day related to convertible bonds. He went on for a few minutes until he realized Amie was just humoring him, and went silent.

"Oh my God, convertible bonds are so hot. You think any of the other convertible bond portfolio managers are going to have their balls tortured by their wives tonight? Or is it just you?" Amie prodded.

Steve shifted uncomfortably. He'd been locked in the chastity device virtually 24/7 since Amie clicked the locks on him on Christmas Eve. He felt Amie run her hands down his chest, and lightly tug on the chain that attached his cage to the desk. She tugged lightly, and then increased the pressure, almost causing Steve to lift off his chair. "Tonight's a big night. After you unlock, go clean-up, and I'll set up the basement" so we're ready.

Steve and Amie had found - through FetLife a Domme named Miss Lisa that did remote training. Amie wanted to learn a bit more about the right way to do some CBT techniques, and tonight was their first of 3 pre-paid online learning sessions. The couple had spoken to the Domme, together and independently, and Amie and he had filled out a questionnaire about their experience and interest. Earlier this week, a package had arrived with some toys that they didn't have in their cache. Amie took possession of the package immediately and kept the contents to herself. This was part of the plan to increase the anticipation for Steve that she and the Domme had come up with. Steve had taken responsibility for setting up the iPad in their basement "dungeon" so that they could share their progress with Miss Lisa, their Domme.

Amie gave him the key to unlock from the desk, and then disappeared while he took care of it. Tonight, she was dressing the part - her thigh high boots, a micromini latex skirt a new black bustier and black arm-length gloves. She might not be the Domme that Miss Lisa is, but she was sure going to look the part. She spent some time working on her makeup in the ensuite bathroom, with the door locked so Steve wouldn't get a glimpse of her outfit until she was ready. Amie laid the eye makeup on thick, accentuating the eyes that Steve adored to make them fit the "mean bitch" persona she wanted to adopt.

Steve was getting ready in the guest bedroom and bathroom. He had also picked out his own outfit for tonight, and Amie was eager to see what it was. He had been pretty secretive and for once he hadn't left her any breadcrumbs in his web browser history for her to figure out what he was up to.

They had agreed to eat after the session with the Domme, so on the way downstairs Steve had placed an online delivery order scheduled for 2.5 hours - giving them time to complete their 90-minute pre-paid session, plus time to recover.

Steve arrived downstairs, checked his watch and then initiated the FaceTime call. He was wearing a black silk robe that came down to just above his knees. Under the robe, he was naked - except for his chastity device and a leather chest harness that he had purchased on the sly to surprise Amie. The harness consisted of thick leather straps that went over his shoulders and around his chest to a central meeting point that consisted of a large O ring in the front, and in the back. Over the past few weeks their basement had transformed. Amie had found an armoire on Craigslist that Steve had painted a matte black. He had mounted a mirror on the inside of the armoire door, as well as various hooks to hold the floggers, paddles, cuffs, and other devices. He had lined the drawers with soft foam on the bottom that was covered by a purple velvet fabric Amie had purchased online. They still had the weight bench, but had moved it to the other side of the basement. It was replaced with a leather covered massage table they had bought from an Etsy vendor. Steve ended up driving 2 hours to pick it up, as it was too substantial and large to ship. The artisan who built it had done a nice job, making it adjustable in height, covering the top in a black pleather padded finish, and adding some nice extra touches. They had used it for spanking, some CBT, and Amie was dying to use it for pegging at some point in the future.

On the near wall, Steve had installed some eyebolts in different positions, so Amie could attach him to the wall in a St. Andrews Cross position. At Amie's suggestion, they had pulled up the floor tile in the area in front of the cross, so that Steve would have to stand on the cold concrete. They hadn't gotten too much use out of this element yet, but it apparently figured into the plan for this evening, and Steve set up the iPad to face this part of the basement.

An electronic tone indicated that Miss Lisa had logged on. Steve hurried over to get in front of the camera to greet the woman he had - to date - on spoken with or viewed pictures online. Miss Lisa was holding her camera at waist height, and focusing the camera upwards. This made her look even more menacing that she would normally, and the position was chosen quite deliberately.

"Hello Chastity Boy" Miss Lisa greeted him. This was the name that Amie had told her to use with Steve. It was emasculating, but not cruel.

"Good evening Miss Lisa, its so nice to see you in person" Steve responded. "Amie is on her way down now; I can hear her just upstairs."

"Please turn the camera on, so I can see her enter." Miss Lisa wanted to gauge Amy's presence when she entered the room. If she walked in meekly, Lisa's training would go in one direction. If she saw Amie strut in with confidence, she would know that they could make some progress tonight.

Amie opened the basement door, took a deep breath, and then slowly and deliberately made her way down the stairs. The thigh-high boots had heels, so she needed to walk with purpose. As she made her way slowly down the stairs, Steve stood there holding the iPad. His jaw dropped at the sight of her. Amie's luscious brown hair had just a slight curl to it, and cascaded to her shoulders. Her beautiful deep blue eyes sparkled and were highlighted by eyeliner that gave her that "cat-eye" look that was so popular among young women. Steve admired her from head to toe, noting the black gloves, the new bustier, and of course the boots and the micromini skirt that assured that she looked like a vision from Heaven, but was up to the Devil's work.

When Amie reached the bottom of the stairs, she noted Steve holding the iPad in front of him, and walked with a determined swagger over to him. She stopped in sight of the iPad, greeted Miss Lisa, and placed her hands defiantly on her hips.

Miss Lisa watched this show - and recognized that Amie had both talent and potential. She was getting paid good money to run this virtual training, but she knew she was going to enjoy working with these two.

Amie took the iPad and exchanged pleasantries with Miss Lisa. As she took the iPad and Miss Lisa on a tour of the basement, she looked over her shoulder and directed Steve with two words "Disrobe, Present".

Steve immediately dropped his robe and hung it on a hook. He knelt in the proscribed position, his hands behind his head, his legs spread wide and his head looking forward, eyes cast on the floor. Amie hadn't yet seen his leather chest harness, as she was wrapped up in meeting with Miss Lisa. They shared compliments on the outfits each had worn, and Miss Lisa indicated her approval of the set-up Steve and Amie had created in their basement dungeon. She made some suggestions - related to placement, lighting, and promised to give Amie some additional ideas of how to use the spanking bench.

Amie finally turned to Steve and saw him kneeling there on the carpeted floor. Her heart jumped when she saw the leather harness he was wearing. "My my, look at little Chastity boy with the leather harness. Someone is asking for trouble, aren't they?"

Amie placed the iPad so she could walk over and inspect Steve while Miss Lisa observed.

Miss Lisa continued to watch the interaction between the young couple. She immediately saw that the power dynamic was deeply set. Steve must be a natural submissive, and it looked like Amie had easily adapted to the role of dominant.

Finally, Miss Lisa asked them both to look at her and pay attention. "Okay you two. First of all, I need you both to acknowledge what your safe words are, and what the policy is for when one of you uses it. Amie - I need you to say it because you need to acknowledge you understand that he has a safe word, is entitled to use it. Also - if things get intense over the next few weeks of our sessions, you may at some point get cold feet. Even though you are the dominant in your relationship, you too can call the safe word at any time. Based on the direction you have both indicated you want to go, we're going to cross some boundaries together.

Amie and Steve both responded with the safe word that they had agreed upon, and they agreed that when it was used, play immediately stopped and they determined what had caused the call, and what could be done to immediately make both of them comfortable again.

Miss Lisa announced that any session should start with a ritual. That ritual can be as simple as Steve kissing Amie's feet or another body part, or as complex as a call and response of the different positions to show his obedience. She then directed Amie and Steve to position so Amie could administer a spanking to open the session. She watched closely as Amie spanked Steve - offering tips on positioning, changing the timing of the strokes, and some interim and aftercare. She encouraged Amie to be vocal, and gave her some phrases to use to establish her power in the session.

Once Miss Lisa was satisfied, she directed Amie to connect Steve to the eyebolts in the wall. She directed Amie to continue to verbally castigate Steve, and instructed Steve to only respond with the words "Yes, No, or Yes/No My Mistress" which was the agreed upon title for Amie. Amie walked him over, and connected his arms and then his legs to the eyebolts until he was in a classic X position. She adjusted the ropes to make sure he had little slack. Once Steve was connected to the wall, Miss Lisa directed her to stop, and asked them both to watch her screen. Lisa turned the screen to show that she was not alone.

"This is worm. He's my little submissive. He's been voluntold to join us tonight so we can demonstrate some techniques" Lisa announced. As you can see, he's chained in the same position, his arms above his head, and his legs spread. I gave him a good and thorough spanking before we started and covered his head with this hood both to preserve his and your anonymity. Mistress Amie is a beautiful sight, and worm here hasn't earned the right to see him. Isn't that right worm?" she asked. Worm nodded his head and made muffled noises. It was obvious he had some sort of gag on under the black leather eyeless hood.

"You'll notice that this pathetic worm doesn't have the ability to safe word. If you look at his hands (which are at the end of the weakest arms I've ever seen) you'll see he's holding a tennis ball. If he needs to safe word, he can drop the tennis ball."

Amie noted that - they hadn't gotten into gags, but she had considered gagging Steve with a pair either his (or her) panties at some point. This was a good workaround.

Miss Lisa moved her camera over closer to worm, and stood it up focused on his cock and balls. Amie noted that he was completely shaved. He didn't have a piercing, but he did have a tattoo above his cock that said "Pathetic Worm".

Lisa began showing Amie how to bind the testicles in such a way that the more binding she did, the further they were drawn from the body. This was a process that involved her pulling firmly on his testicles with one hand while she slowly and neatly wrapped the rope. Eventually Miss Lisa had created a distance of at least 5 inches between worms' testicles and his penis. Lisa noted how tight the skin was on the testicles - and how sensitive it had become, and countered that with the fact that it looked like worms penis had shrunk considerably during the process. She then showed how the tight skin could be teased and started flicking worms' testicles with her fingernails, then ran her fingernails over the tight skin. Worm looked like he was experiencing a series of electric shocks.

"Okay Mistress Amie, its your turn" Miss Lisa announced, and pulled the camera away from worm, leaving him bound to the St Andrews Cross with his testicles pulled taught. "I can't leave him for too long, but let's at least get you started" she instructed Amie.

Amie moved over to Steve, se the camera in place and quickly removed the chastity device, then wiped down Steve's cock with a moist towel, and then attempted to recreate Miss Lisa's handiwork. She had to stop a few times to rewind the rope and had to pull tighter on his testicles. Amie got maybe 3" of rope in before she had to stop. Miss Lisa encouraged her - telling her that the more this was done to Steve, the easier it would become. She suggested that if they wanted to invest in some ball stretching rings, she could do that as well, but the rope was an easy and inexpensive alternative.

The pulling on Steve's testicles felt to him like someone was kicking him repeatedly in the stomach. At Miss Lisa's direction, Amie began flicking his balls, continuing to verbally humiliate him, promising him future punishments. She got into it, and finally at Miss Lisa's direction, she balled up her hands, knelt down and started lightly punching Steve's balls as one would a speedbag in a boxing gym.

This treatment didn't last long, but Steve was getting very close to using his safe word as the dull ache grew into a pressing throbbing pain.

Miss Lisa stopped Amie, and the showed her the next step. She moved her camera back over to worm and started placing clothespins up and down the length of worms' flaccid member, avoiding the head. She then pulled on the rope and quickly unwound it. As the rope unwound, the blood rushed back into worm's penis, causing to engorge. This, combined with the clothespins set worm to dancing and crying out in pain through his gag. Miss Lisa waited for him to slow down, and then one-by-one added another 8 clothespins to his ballsac. She turned to Amie and instructed her to do the same. It was an easy process as Steve's cock had also gone completely flaccid.

When Amie pulled on the rope, the wrapping method that Lisa had taught her caused the rope to release immediately and the resulting blood flow caused Steve to dance in the same manner as worm. Amie and Miss Lisa both laughed at Steve's response. Amie let him know that he was a pathetic weak sub, and that this was only the beginning of his torture.

Miss Lisa then asked Amie to blindfold Steve. Once that was done, she showed her how to remove the clothespins in a random way to affect the maximum torture on her sub. Amie followed Lisa's instructions as Steve hooted in pain.

sammy529
sammy529
204 Followers
12