All Comments on 'The New Normal Ch. 01'

by sammy529

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 3 years ago

This is disgusting. That's all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I had to read it

to see where you took the other series. Even further down the pan is the answer, just sad.

I think the whole concept of ballbusting is just about the most fucked up fetish. Literally,..... "please really hurt me, because my mind is so screwed up I get pleasure from being seriously hurt" FFS when you get to that stage, you really do need help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank You

Thank you for the story and I look forward to reading the up coming chapters. It is safe and consensual between two adults who want to explore this part of life, and they have been very responsible by contacting someone more experienced in this field to guide them and help them explore with both their consents. Whilst I am not really a fan of CBT, it can be part of the scene for some, and hey every ones different which is why the world is more interesting. My motto is choose what you enjoy and do it safely, as long as you don't disrespect others by pushing your choices on them, people can enjoy what ever they want, and that includes reading matter as well. If I don't like a story I just move onto the next one, as I know there will be people out there who do enjoy it.

Thanks and stay safe.

Rgds Al

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Response

I get that there are those who don't like this story, but as the author said at the beginning -- if you don't like cbt, chastity, femdom etc, find another story. You can't say you weren't warned.

This story is a particular kink -- you might not have that kink, but enough with the kink shaming. The story is well written and thought out, and its that... a story, not a manifesto.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good premise.

Bt you need an editor/proofreader. Story is rife with errors and typos.

You wrote PROSCRIBED (which means banned/prohibited). You meant PRESCRIBED (which means required.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersammy529@sammy529
I've been in chastity with wife as keyholder since 2014 (with time off here and there for real life stuff). I write based on life experiences.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES