The New Order Pt. 01

Story Info
A new law makes Jason's private gay uni escapades public.
2.1k words
4.34
16.7k
28

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iamkrazy4
Iamkrazy4
141 Followers

Part 1: A Bottom's Duty

Political strife. Riots. Violent crime. Impending war.

These thoughts were all far from my mind as I slowly moved my dildo out of my well lubed ass in my dorm room. I bucked my hips to meet every thrust of my hand as a video compilation of huge clocks flashed across my laptop screen. Finally...it happened. I had a huge orgasm and I hadn't touched my dick once! As I laid in bed catching my breath, I beamed with pride. I had been working on this for a long time and felt like a real slutty bitch.

It's true that the world was going to shit, but what did I care? I was 19, in college, and managed to find guys to fuck me regularly despite being in the closet. Not to toot my own horn, but I was a nice piece of ass for the horny college dudes that would sneak into my dorm room in the middle of the night. I was 5'8, a little chubby with a big ass that was deep and tight, shaved smooth, I swallowed and I was easy. The fact that a significantly less number of females than males had been born over the past 30 years than males also helped. Oh yeah, my name is Jason.

I rolled over and texted Jerome about how I had cum hands free. I lied and said I was thinking about his dick. I knew how to make a guy feel good. Not that Jerome needed help in that area. He was a 6'5 black hunk with a huge dick who was a star on the basketball team. He was engaged to a girl at another school and, as far as I know, never cheated her on with another women. The girls all thought it was lovely and his guy friends couldn't understand it. I guess I was kind of a grey area...a fleshlight that talks. He called me Jess when he fucked me, despite me never crossdressing. I rolled with it. It was worth it.

I got dressed and headed out. Classes were cancelled today but mandatory assemblies had been called. Oddly enough, it wasn't for all students. I had asked a few other people, and few had heard of it. I thought about skipping, but they made it pretty clear that you wouldn't graduate if you didn't go and I didn't want to risk it.

I walked up to the auditorium room and was taken aback by uniformed guards at the entrance. They stopped me as I got to the door.

"I need to see your student ID before you go in."

I meekly retrieved my wallet, fished it out, and handed it to the man who entered some information into a computer. He paused, grinned to the other guard, and grabbed a pink stamp.

"Hold out your left hand, sweetie" he said with an air of condescension.

I was stunned at the rudeness, but my dick jolted to attention as humiliation was one of my kinks. I decided to not say anything and held out my hand which was then stamped.

"Go in and go through the door on the right" he said with a wink.

I shuffled into the lobby. More guards, various school staff, a few gave me a bemused look as I walked into the door on the right. The room was a smaller auditorium with a stage. I was greeted by yet another guard who looked me over and directed me to an assigned seat on the left of the room.

I scanned the attendees and noticed that we had been seemingly segregated by frustrated looking straight dudes on the right and a myriad of fellow gays, crossdressers, and other people like that on my side. Of course, I only knew of a few of them being fully out, but I had recognized a few closeted dudes I've been in group sex situations with. I figured that this was likely going to be an anti bullying type thing and grew bored. I looked at my phone and noticed that Jerome had responded to my text with a dick pic. I quickly put my phone away before anyone could see and smiled. He knows what a slut like me wants.

After a few minutes, guards took their places at the door, and man I recognized as being a guidance counselor took the stage. He went into a long dialogue about recent violence in campus, rapes, sexual frustration due to declining female births, and the dire need for a solution. I figured it was leading into a standard anti bullying initiative and turned out. I wasn't bullied at the school.

I snapped back to attention as I noticed boxes and a mattress being brought to the stage. "A play?" I thought. The speaker steadied himself and continued:

"To deal with these issues, the government has passed a law called the Campus Rage Relief Act. Should you refuse to abide by the rules, you will be expelled, still be responsible for your student loans...and your sexual history, both on and off line will be made public."

My jaw dropped...but there was more.

"The law requires all male students who have been confirmed as homosexual or bisexual who assume the role of a 'bottom' in sexual relations to make themselves available for sexual relations to all students, faculty and employees of their university who have been deemed as being sexually frustrated and rage prone. The law further stipulates that heterosexual students identified as rage prone who do not participate may suffer expulsion and be subject to mandatory military service."

What the fuck. This is something I would have fantasized about, sure, but I wasn't ready to be out in the open. The alternative was just as bad if not worse, I had let a few dudes film me and had tons of dirty texts that would be plastered everywhere. I felt short of breath. My already small dick shrivelled in fear.

He continued:

"To initiate the enactment of the law, we will have public displays to, um, break the ice. We have a volunteer from the heterosexual side, Brian. Students from the other side will be called at random. Should you not wish to participate, exit to the lobby when your name is called and you will be expelled."

Brian got up on stage. He was a decent looking guy with some muscle. His current situation was described by the guidance counselor: arrests for assault, hadn't been on a date in 4 years, etc. His cohorts from that side of the room nodded along as every incident was read out.

"First up from the bottom side, let's see here...'

I felt like all sound was sucked out of the room but I heard my name clear as day. More than that, I saw my big white ass on the projector on screen. More pics scrolled past of me in various positions solo and being fucked or sucking dick.

I was stunned. A few laughs and gasps went out across the room. I sat motionless until my name was called again with instructions to report to the bed on stage. I looked longingly at the door to the lobby but knew that going out there would lead to just as bad of an outcome. I walked, head down, up to the stage and nervously stood by the bed.

"Jason, please take off your clothes and...er...bend over on the mattress."

I meekly pulled my clothes off as a dude with a video camera circled me. My flesh was now being projected onto the screen. Even with the complete and total embarrassment of the situation, I assumed my standard position, head down, forearms on the mattress, with my ass high in the air. I closed my eyes. I could sense the cameraman focusing on my ass.

"As you can see from the images on the screen, Jason here likes male company. We should all be proud of his sacrifice here tonight. Brian here is as straight as an arrow. He's been given a viagra to assist with the process."

A sound tech dropped down to my head and taped a mic to my face. "Make it good for the crowd, the sluttier the better...shouldn't be a problem for you" he said. As he got up he groped my ass and then paused. My ass was still lubed up and some got on his hands that he wiped on my thigh. He shuffled over to the speaker and I could see them whispering.

"Gentlemen, should there be any doubts about Jason here, I've just learned that he is...prelubed...possibly helping another man on campus before coming here. What a sport."

My face turned bright red and I wanted to crawl into a hole. A tear ran down my cheek.

He motioned for the camera man and walked over to me, spreading my cheeks and filming.

"As you can see, this is not the posterior of a straight man. With his weight, it almost looks like a womans ass. Brian, these boxes contain lube and condoms. You'll only need condoms for Jason here. Have at it!"

I heard Brian walk over and open a condom wrapper. I heard the tell-tale sounds of it being stretched over a cock. Despite being on display, I started to get a little hard.

Brian positioned himself behind me and I felt his dick slide past my ass cheeks and touch my hole. With a small push, his dickhead popped in. That was it for me. It was always the same. Once a dick was inside of me, I lost all reservations and turned into a slutty whore.

My face shot up with a look of absolute pleasure as his cock continued its journey into my warm hole. Brian grunted with pleasure and said "fuck yeah" under his breath as the audience looked on. I noticed a few people were noticeably aroused, but most people had the same look of disbelief I had moments before. The cameraman swooped close to capture him squeezing in and then panned to my now erect dick.

Before long, I felt Brian's pubes on my ass and his, admittedly massive, ballsack jiggle against my big ass and small balls. I later learned that this was his first time fucking anything but his own hand in over three years.

As expected, he didn't last long, but what a ride. He grabbed hold of my chubby thighs and began to slowly move in and out. The fucking coupled with the humiliation was too much for me. I began to push back on his cock and moan like a bitch in heat.

"Yeah, you like that?" Brian whispered.

"Ohhhh god yes, fuck me. Fuck me!" I cried, forgetting I had a microphone on me.

Gasps and a few giggles arose from the crowd, but I didn't give a shit.

"I want your...oh yeah...fuck...dick inside me all day and night...whoah oh god...yes yes...fuck me!"

Brian began smacking my ass as he continued thrusting in and out. He was picking up speed now and the whole auditorium was filled with the sounds of his grunts, my moans, and our bodies slapping together.

"Aw fuck aw fuck, I'm getting close. Your ass feels so good." he started to pant.

"Yeah Brian! Fuck that fat slut!" yelled someone from the audience which led to scattered applause. None of the guards or the speaker chided him. I guess that was fair game.

"Way to break him in for the rest of us, Brian!"

"Just pretend he's a chick!"

Seconds later he started long dicking me, slamming the full length of his cock in and out of me, both hands on my sweaty hips.

"Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!" He grunted before pulling me into a standing on my knees position with his cock still buried inside of me. Though he was wearing a condom, I could feel the pulsations of him cumming. He used his other hand to squeeze my puffy nipples as he came. It was, without a doubt, the most turned on I'd ever been in my entire life. For the second time that day, I came without touching my dick.

Brian collapsed on top of me, his cock still buried in my ass. He continued to fondle my nipples for a few seconds as he slowly jabbed my ass with his softening cock before pulling out and getting up. I turned my head to see behind me and saw the camera man getting a zoomed in shot of my gaping hole.

Scattered applause and suggestive remarks rained from the crowd as I slowly got up and was led back stage by the same security guard who reviewed my student ID, his palm on my ass, and my arm around his torso trying to keep balance.

End of part 1.

Iamkrazy4
Iamkrazy4
141 Followers