The New Order Pt. 02

Story Info
Jason helps out campus security.
1k words
4.59
14.1k
12

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iamkrazy4
Iamkrazy4
141 Followers

Part 2: What I Want?

As the security guard, named Nick, led me backstage he continued to move his hand over my ass under the guise of helping me stand. Though I was physically and emotionally spent, it felt nice and reassuring. We ended up in some back stage room with a bed that he helped me into.

"Someone will be in about twenty minutes to give you next steps."

I absentmindedly looked over to acknowledge him and noticed he was sporting a pretty big tent in his pants and his body language resembled a waiter wanting to be tipped. He grabbed his bulge as our eyes met.

He unzipped his pants and let his cock hang free. While he wasn't as long as Brian, he did have him beat in the girth department. He smiled and began to stroke his dick as his pants hit the floor.

So what will it be? You up for getting fucked again?" He smirked.

My mind was in a daze. Was I just a community cockslut now? Deep down, wasn't this what I always wanted? Twenty minutes ago I was a closeted gay dude, and yeah, I did slut it it up, but it was discreet...without an audience or everyone's knowledge. Fast forward to now and I'm buttnaked in a strange bed with a security guard I didn't even know.

My body ultimately made the decision for me as my dick started to grow. There were no blankets or pillows on the bed so I feebly attempted to cover my erection with my hand which was quickly intercepted by Nick, who just as quickly placed it on his cock.

He laughed.

"I just watched you get fucked. Don't act like you don't love dick. It's ok, just use your hands for a bit, yeah, just like that, baby, get me nice and hard for you."

He positioned his hands on my head which is, of course, the international signal to gay dudes and straight women that a blowjob was wanted. As if to drive the point home, he placed two fingers onto my lips, which parted as I began sucking them. He pushed them in and out as I stroked his cock with one hand while my other palmed his ballsack. I was getting into it and my heart raced with excitement.

The fingers were removed and he sat down next to me on the bed. He guided my head to his cock while he groped my ass with his free hand. I opened my mouth and took three inches of him in, swirling my tongue, kissing the head and everything else female pornstars have taught me and I had perfected along the way.

He slid a finger into my still lubed hole that was quickly joined by two others. I moaned with his cock in my mouth and began deepthroating him and bobbing my head up and down.

Ahhh fuck yeah," he gasped. "Suck that motherfucking dick, you slutty bitch! You were born to do this. They should have passed this law years ago. Ahhhhh, shit, fuck."

He pulled my head of his cock and took his fingers out of my ass. I began to get into position but he laid me down on my back and put my legs over his shoulder.

"I want to look you in the face when I do this."

He guided his cock into my hole and his cockhead slipped in easily. As usual, all rational thoughts drained out of my mind. It didn't take him long to get all the way inside me, his balls smooshed against my butt and his pubes rubbing against me.

"Ooooh oh oh" I cooed like a little bitch.

Then he pulled out completely. I reflexively reached for his cock but he moved it out of my reach. Laughing all the way.

"You don't seem like you want it so I'm going to go." he said in mock rejection.

"Huh..what?!" I replied in disbelief.

Yeah...you need to convince me you want it or I'll just go back to my post."

I was too dazed to comprehend the game be was playing. I was laying there, legs splayed open with my recently used hole there for his use. I had just sucked his cock a second ago. What the fuck?

"I...want you...to fuck me?" I said like a ditzy virgin.

He rubbed his cock around my hole, putting 2 inches back in, just enough to put me back in slutmode. I moaned like a bitch and I knew exactly what he wanted.

"Please, daddy, fuck me. Fuck my ass and cum inside me. I want..I need it! I need you inside me right now! Fuck me! Fuck my fat ass! Make me your slutty..."

He rammed his full length inside before I could finish my sentence. I was pinned down so it was just him full on fucking my ass as hard as he could. He leaned over me and started fucking me fast.

Oh oh oh oh fuck oh shit fuck" I said in between moans.

Before long he tensed up and came inside of me before pulling his cock our and collapsing next to me in bed. I didn't cum this time but still felt satisfied (I was used to jacking off later after my late night flings left, so no big deal, I understood my role as a bottom slut).

We ended up in a spooning position, his softening cock pressed against my crack. He reached down and put two fingers in my hole, going deep and making scooping motions. He brought his fingers coated in the cum he shot inside of me and brought it to my lips. I opened my mouth and greedily licked his fingers clean as he palmed my ass with his other hand. He repeated this a few times.

"Damn, you really are a whore." he said as his cock stiffened against my cheeks.

I moaned and my anxieties about this new way of life melted from my immediate concerns. I drifted into sleep and Nick left. He grabbed his phone from the bookcase, which had recorded everything.

I woke to the door opening and the guidance counselor coming in.

End of Part 2

Iamkrazy4
Iamkrazy4
141 Followers