The New Pastor Pt. 01/02

Story Info
Howard decides to hide out in a seemingly abandoned church.
4.4k words
4.14
5.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Howard was running through the woods as fast as he could. It was dark, but he knew he couldn't stop. He had to get out of there. Howard had spent the last 5 years in Laconia, Indiana where he couldn't stop himself from getting in trouble. Howard never really wanted to get in trouble like this, but he felt he had no choice, he was a self diagnosed sex addict and he took it whenever and wherever he could. Now Howard wasn't a criminal, he would never force someone to have sex with him or anything, what he was was a swift-talking, silver tongued gentleman who had a great ability to convince people to do what he wanted. The reason he was running was that his spot had been blown up, he had finally slept with the wrong guys wife and eventually at least a dozen other men in town were after him for doing the same. You see, Howard never wanted this, their wives had all been with him willingly, it wasn't his fault their husbands couldn't satisfy them!

Either way, that was why Howard found himself working his way through the forest in the middle of the night. About an hour before, he had managed to cross a fairly large river, which he was 90% confident was the Ohio river that separated Indiana and Kentucky. He knew the men would be unlikely to follow him to the next state, so all he needed was somewhere to hide out and lay low for a few days until his trail went could.

After another 45 minutes or so of walking, he came into a clearing and he saw his salivation, a lone church stood in the middle of a field as if beckoning him towards it. He had no idea where he was, but a church like this one at least gave him some hope that he was close to civilization. He couldn't see any cars in the parking lot, so he was relatively confident that the church was empty. Before he could think about it too much and convince himself this was a bad idea, Howard forced his exhausted body to lurch towards the building. When Howards reached the church front doors the first thought started to percolate in his brain, he was on the run, was a priest really going to let him hide in the church? Mentally, Howard shrugged, he had come too far. With a shove he tried the doors and, to his surprise, they opened. Howard crept into the entranceway, the church was totally dark.

"Hello!" he yelled.

Was it possible the church was empty? What a stroke of luck! Clearly there was no one in the main part of the church, and surely the priest would have been woken up by all the noise Howard had made so far. Howard was starting to believe this place was actually empty! He couldn't believe his luck. In that moment Howard decided this was the place he was going to hide out, maybe just for a day or two, until all the heat was off him. He looked around the main chapel area of the church and his gaze fell on the confession booth. That was perfect. He walked up and moved the heavy purple curtain out of the way. There was a cushioned seat built into the back wall of the booth. The interior was a little cramped, there was maybe room for a person and a half inside. Separating the first booth from the second was a fairly flimsy wooden wall. There was a grate in the wall at what would be approximately face height if a person were to be seated and it had a little door that could be closed to inhibit visibility between the two booths. There was a second grate at about the height of the seat. This would work perfectly for Howard. He could sleep here in relative comfort and hopefully remain hidden from the priest when he eventually returned. With a sigh of relief, Howard collapsed on the cushioned seat, drew the curtain closed behind him, and fell asleep.

********************************************************************************************

Howard was woken up in a start by a loud banging. At first he couldn't remember where he was but as he regained his faculties he took in the cramped booth and the purple curtain and he began to remember the night before. He could see daylight coming into the booth under the curtain so he could tell it was the next morning already. But what was that banging? Shaking his head to clear it, he could hear muted footsteps traveling through the chapel. With a start of surprise, Howard heard the curtain of the companion booth to his thrown open and someone sat down. This person had to have been less than three feet away from Howard and yet they had no idea he was there. Howard didn't even dare to breathe. Then the person, who Howard could now identify as a woman, did something that surprised him very much, she burst into tears.

Howard risked a peak through the eye level grate to see if he could see the woman.What he saw definitely surprised him. This woman looked like a typical southern mom. She had fairly short hair styled in a bob around her face. He couldn't see her facial features clearly since her face was in her hands. What he could see was that this woman was fairly clearly overweight but she was wearing a modest blue sweater that still held her figure and, Howard could not help but notice, had extremely large breasts. Howards felt a stirring within himself that he hadn't felt since Indiana, this was exactly the type of woman he went after. Clearly she was in distress, so he resolved to say something.

"Ummm, hello?" he croaked. His normally confident voice was off-kilter. What was happening?

A yelp escaped the woman beside him.

"Jesus, Mary and Joseph, you scared the bejeezus out of me!" the woman exclaimed. "Who are you?" she asked.

"Uhhhh" Howard was hesitating, he never hesitated.

"Are you the new priest?" the woman asked.

Yes! That's what I am." Howard seized onto the lifeline. "My name is Howard."

She sniffed audibly, "Linda" she replied.

"I didn't realize we would be getting a new priest anytime soon" she told him.

"What happened to the old one?" Howard asked.

"Oh goodness, he was terrible" Linda told him. "He basically terrorized this town. Everyone was terrified of him"

"Holy..." Howard breathed. "Well I'm certainly going to try and not let that happen with me."

"Oh, I'm sure you'll do great honey" She was being very nice to him, but was still obviously holding back tears.

"I'm so sorry" Howard told her. "I've forgotten my job already. Do you feel comfortable telling me what's going on?"

She hesitated.

"I know it's hard, trusting someone new" Howard told her. "But I'm here to help you. I want to get to know the people of this town and I want to help you all."

"I know," Linda told him "You're a priest and that's enough for me to trust you."

"So what's bothering you?" Howard asked.

Linda sighed long and hard. "I've transgressed." She told him.

'How so?" He asked.

"You know, my husband and I have been growing more and more distant the past year or so" Linda said.

A cold stab of fear clutched Howard's heart. His first conversation as a fake priest and he had to deal with a cheating wife. But that wasn't what Linda told him.

"Last night he told me he didn't want to sleep with me and instead he went out to the bar with his buddies." Linda told him. "So instead, once the kids went to sleep I went and got one of my magazines. Last months had a wonderful full page picture of Idris Elba that I've been thinking about for weeks. I got comfortable in my bed wearing my robe and I..." she faltered. "I touched myself." she said eventually. I made myself orgasm. I hope you don't think less of me..."

It was all Howard to do not to burst out laughing. That was it? That was the terrible sin that had Linda sobbing in a church? Obviously this was very serious to Linda though. He had to remember he was in the south, religion and living a moral life were very important here. Perhaps he had found himself in a very pure, moralistic Kentucky town?

He made a decision. "Well Linda, that is very serious." He told her.

"Please help me Father." Linda begged. "I'll do anything!"

And that's when Howard got an idea. Perhaps the best idea he had ever had. "Linda," he said, sombrely. "I have the power to forgive you of course... But it may not be as simple as you would hope."

"I'll do anything, Father." She told him, and he heard the honesty in her voice. Howard took a deep breath. This was the moment of truth, it would either work or it wouldn't, and if it didn't he may have to make a swift getaway. Swallowing his fear, he said it.

"A sin of the flesh requires a penance of the flesh." He told her.

He heard Linda's audible intake of breath. "What do you mean Father?" she asked.

"I commune with God daily Linda," he told her, injecting as much gravitas into his voice as he could muster. "I would be more than happy to ask forgiveness on your behalf. But to do so I need to know exactly how sorry you are, and I need you to demonstrate remorse through a penance of flesh."

"I still don't know exactly what you mean Father..." Linda said. "But I am willing to do anything to earn forgiveness."

Now that was a good sign Howard thought. Without another word, he reached down to the grate that was right above the level he was sitting at. With only a slight effort, Howard pried the grate off, leaving an opening into the adjacent booth. Wordlessly, Howard stood up and faced the opening that was now just below crotch height. Staying silent, Howard lowered his pants until his dick, already half hard, was free. He took a step forward and without another word to Linda pushed his cock through the opening, so it was in front of her.

"Oh, heavens to Betsy!" she exclaimed. "What are you doing father?"

"I told you I needed a penance of flesh" he breathed into the opening a face height. He could tell she was hesitating.

"I came here because I felt badly about masturbating without my husband..." she complained. "I can't just cheat on him with the new preacher!"

"Ah, child... That's where you're wrong" Howard said. "There is no such thing as cheating when it's for the Lord." He could tell she was still on the fence.

Howard adopted a conciliatory tone, "If you are uncomfortable with this I can give you a few prayers to do when you leave, but I cannot promise God's forgiveness with only that."

"It's not cheating if it's for the Lord." Linda repeated.

"Trust me, I'm a priest." Howard responded, smiling to himself.

Howard could hear movement and peered through the face high grate again to see Linda adjusting herself. He watched her as she stood up and twisted around to face the wooden dividing wall before slowly descending to her knees so that Howards erect cock was directly in her face. From this position Howard had an even better angle to see Linda's enormous tits that was pushing the fabric on her sweater to the absolute limit.

"Lord forgive me..." Linda whispered before opening her little mouth and accepting Howards dick. Linda only got an inch or two down his cock before she choked and coughed, but she went back to it like she had been doing this all her life.

"How long has it been since you've done this Linda?" Howard managed to ask as he felt her warm moist lips lock around his cock. Linda released his dick from her mouth and began stroking it slowly as she answered.

'Oh goodness, me. Well I've been with my husband my whole life, since high school. And the last time I sucked his dick would have been in the bathroom at school during our senior prom and that must have been 30 years ago now."

"Holy Moses!" Howard exclaimed. "Thats a long time ma'am, but let me tell you, you have not missed a beat." He could see her smile to herself as he said that and she went back to the task at hand. He stifled a sigh as she went back to work with her mouth.

"Try and go a little farther." he managed to get out as Linda took a deep breath and shoved her face down so that half Howards cock was in her mouth. That was almost it for Howard.

"Don't stop Linda..." he breathed. "And whatever you do, keep sucking. Do not stop and do not pull away."

He heard a muffled mm-hmm as she signalled she understood without removing his dick.

"I'm cumming." Howard breathed. Linda kept her promise and kept going. She lost her rhythm momentarily when Howard's dick exploded and thick, hot cum shot into the back of her throat. But Linda kept her promise and kept right on sucking as Howard shot rope after rope of cum into the back of her throat. She was still going when he finished as his cock gradually went limp in her mouth.

"That was excellent, Linda" Howard breathed. "Now swallow."

He could see through the grate that she did swallow with some difficulty.

"How was I Father?" she asked.

"You were perfect Linda" he answered. "Now leave and go home to your husband with your head held high. Do not despair any more, your sin will be forgiven."

"Thank you Father."

And with that, Linda stood up and exited the confession booth. Before she could get too far, Howard called out.

"And Linda!"

"Yes?" she responded.

"Anytime you need anything, you come back here. You know where to find me" Howard told her. Without a word, he listened to Linda's footsteps retreating and the heavy front doors of the church slam shut.

**************************************************************************************************

Over the next three months, Linda came back to see Howard almost weekly. It was almost strange how consistent it was. She eventually told him how it always went down. She would try and sleep with her husband every Sunday night and he would always reject her. Once the kids were in bed, she would come downstairs and masturbate, this happened so often she had even boughten a vibrator. Then she would feel so bad about her transgressions she would show up at the church on her way to way to work every Monday morning and Howard would happily hear her confession and administer her penance.

Over the next few weeks, Howard began to explore more of the church and the town surrounding it. He found the living area of the previous pastor in the back of the church. It was clear that the old pastor had left in a hurry. He had left multiple sets of pastor robes that mostly fit Howard, even better, he found a few dozen sermons in various stages of finish. Surely Howard could uses these robes and speeches and pull off a fairly decent preacher gig.

"I may even be able to add other women to my group other than Linda." he said to himself.

The next time Howard saw Linda he asked her to tell her friends around town that there is a new preacher in town and he wants to begin giving sermons every Sunday. Throughout that week Howard also went around town and posted notices on every bulletin board he could see.

That Sunday was the day, it was Howards first sermon. People began streaming in. Eventually, Howard estimated that a hundred or so people showed up. Linda sat in the pew at the very front right in the centre. Howard kept looking back at her and blushing slightly when she beamed up at him throughout the ceremony.

There were a few women who captured Howard's eye during the ceremony. The first was an absolutely bombshell blonde. She had wonderful firm tits that were basically pushing out of her dress. She wore a very tight small green dress that was very low cut. She had a thin black shawl over the dress but it still struck Howard as a surprising thing to wear to church. It was clear that she was used to everyone's eyes on her. She was seated next to an extremely overweight older greying man. Howard learned after the sermon that the woman's name was Ashley and the older man with her was Craig. Craig was a very successful oil magnate, a billionaire in his own right. Ashley and him had been married two years previously when she was still in school.

There was another tiny asian woman sitting near the centre. She had very small boobs, which usually went against what Howard looked for in women. But she was wearing a very short skirt and Howard could trace her legs all the way up, this was new for him but he liked what he saw. She also wore glasses which is a big thing for Howard. He didn't get a chance to talk to her afterwards but she stuck out in his mind.

The next week both women were at church again.Right before everyone left Howard chose to make an announcement.

"Just so everyone knows, I am here all the time. Over there there's a confession booth and if anyone needs to talk to someone who won't judge you or anything, feel free to visit me here. The church door is always open to you."

Over the next few weeks nothing really happened. Linda kept coming for her weekly visits and one or two people came to confession every week, although they were mostly men or elderly ladies.

Howard was relaxing in bed one evening when the doorbell of the church rang. He hesitated for 30 seconds or so after he quickly changed into his robes. Howard was always naked underneath the robes, just in case. When he was sure the visitor was in their booth, he sauntered out into the main chapel. He sat down heavily in the priest side of the booth and took a look into who was in the other side. His breath caught in his throat... it was Ashley. She was wearing a light blue dress that was virtually identical to that green one show wore the first day he had met her. Her blonde hair was pulled back in a messy bun with a few strands left out to fall down and frame her face.

"How can I help you..." Howard started.

"Forgive me Father for I have sinned." she replied.

"Oh my goodness, hello Ashley," Howard replied. "Didn't expect to see you here..."

"Hi Father." she said. "I hope it's ok I'm here so late."

"Like I told everyone, my door is always open to anyone." Howard replied. "Now, would you like to tell me what's on your mind?"

"I'm afraid you'll think less of me Father." she said.

"I never pass judgement on anyone dear," Howard replied "I've heard more from people than you could possibly imagine."

She laughed then, "Oh I'm sure, maybe this isn't so bad then."

"Tell me." Howard coaxed.

"Ok," she relented. "The truth is I've been worried about my husband for awhile. Today I snapped and while he was showering I went through his phone. I was absolutely convinced he was cheating on me, and now I feel like crap because I found absolutely nothing."

That surprised Howard... That fat, overweight oil baron cheating on HER? All he could manage was "You found nothing?"

"Not a thing." she responded. "The only woman besides me in his contact list is his assistant Bernice."

"Well this is serious." Howard replied. "Not trusting your husband to respect the marital bed is a slippery slope."

"I know Father, I swear I'll never do anything like that again. I'll do anything for forgiveness."

"I know you will child." Howard responded. "I wonder if you have ever heard my philosophy that trespasses that involve the flesh require a penance of the flesh."

Howard looked over through the grate, this was the tipping point. He watched with elation as Ashley face transformed into a sly smile and she began softly biting her lower lip.

"That makes sense to me Father." she told him.

"Good girl..." Howard whispered.

He stood up without another word and moved his robes away from his penis. It was getting harder with each passing second. Slowly he stepped to the hole that was still there where the second grate used to be and eased his dick through. Without hesitation Ashley grabbed it and began stroking. She did it so calmly and with authority that Howard was caught off guard.

After a few seconds she said "If you want me to suck it Father I'm not doing it through this hole."

"Yes." Howard commanded.

She let go of his cock and stood up, quietly she moved the curtains away from her own booth and then moved them away from Howards side. She was now standing in front of him with a sly smile on her face.As if she had done this a million times, Ashley reached out her hand and lightly pushed Howard backwards into the booth so that he was sitting back on his cushion. Then she slowly turned around so her ass was facing Howard. He had never taken any notice of her ass before, but now he could see it was as fat as any ass he had seen in his life, it pushed against the confines of her little blue dress maybe more than her tits even did.

12