The New Pastor Pt. 01/02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly, she grabbed the hem of the dress and pulled the bottom up, so her ass popped out, right in Howards face. With a surprise, Howard realized she wasn't wearing any panties. Without letting Howard get too good a look, Ashley fell to her knees in front of him, grabbed his now totally erect cock and put her lips around it.

Ashley sucking his cock felt completely different from Linda, it was the best experience of his entire life. You could barely tell it was a mouth, it was just a warm, moist bobbing motion around his shaft. Howard figured, what the heck, as long as they're here, he would see how far she would go. Firmly, and with both hands, he grabbed the bun on the top of her head and began slamming her head up and down on his cock, as hard and fast as he felt like. Nothing changed with Ashley, she took it in stride and kept going.Just when Howard was beginning to think he had to cum soon, the unthinkable happened, the church doorbell rang. Ashley's head came up off his cock and she looked behind them towards the door. But the big heavy church doors had just began to open. Howard did the only think that came to his head.

He grabbed her hand and pulled Ashley into the priest half of the booth with him, shutting the curtains behind him. Inside the booth, there was room for Ashley to square down and sit on Howards knees, with his erect cock still pointed to the sky between them. Without hesitation, Ashley gave him a flirty smile, reached down and began to slowly stroke his cock between them. Howard stifled a moan as he listened to the heavy footsteps cross the chapel. Howard looked over a closed the little door on the grate so that it couldn't be looked through.

"Good idea." Ashley mouthed to him, silently. Now that there was no risk of being seen, Ashley reached up and pulled both her perfect tits out of the top of her dress. Now these wonderful tits Howard had been dreaming of for weeks were right in his face as his cock was being stroked by the most beautiful woman he had ever met. On instinct he leaned forward and began sucking on one of her nipples and Ashley threw her head back in pleasure.

They stayed like that for several seconds until the figure sat down in the booth next to them. Reluctantly, Howard let her nipple fall from his mouth so he could talk to the new arrival.

He hadn't had a chance to say anything when a gruff voice said "Forgive me Father for I have sinned."

Howard recognized that voice. Where had he heard that voice before? He remembered when he looked into Ashley's face. It was a look of shock, it was her husband.

To Howards surprise and delight she continued to stroke his cock between them as he answered "What are you here to confess today, my son?" Howard asked.

There was a long pause before he responded. "I cheated on my wife."

Ashley's shock was palpable. Howard knew she would be shocked but he had no idea what she would do next. She definitely surprised him. What she did was take a hold of his cock at the base, lift herself up slightly, and sit directly on his cock. She took it all entirely inside her, so it was just like she was straddling his lap, except with a cock inside her. Wordlessly and silently she began to grind back and forth on his cock. Of all the reactions he had expected, starting to fuck him was the last one he thought of.

"Tell me everything" He managed to get out as a response.

As Ashley's husband doggedly took Howard through all the details of his affair, Ashley continued to grind on Howards cock. All of a sudden, the urge to cum overcame Howard. He could do nothing but let it happen as Ashly continued to grind back and forth on his cock as thick ropes of cum exploded out of it deep into her pussy as Howard vaguely registered the story of how Bernice would often suck Ashley's husbands cock underneath his desk as he took work calls. With seemingly superhuman strength Howard managed to remain silent throughout his orgasm.

As he sat there, trembling from an earth shaking orgasm, his head buried in Ashley's bosom and his cum leaking out of her pussy onto his dick that was still inside her; he managed "I've heard enough. Leave now and come back early Sunday morning. As penance you will assist me in the next four sermons."

"Thank you Father." was the only response as Howard and Ashley, still locked in an embrace, listened to his heavy footsteps reaching out of the chapel.

12