The New Position

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He shook his head smiling and awkwardly played along, "You're about to find out."

"Oh. How do you want me, how should I be?" She said, sounding concerned.

"You're fine right there." He said smiling and shaking his head in response to her playfulness. As he took off his shirt and tie and moved closer, his cock throbbed near her hot lips. He loved how much she she lusted after him, and he was frustrated enough to burst into flames.

He grabbed and guided it in place, watching her face as he entered.

"Oooooh" She cooed loudly, her lips forming an oval, the bottoms of her big front teeth exposed as she stared into his eyes.

He slowly rocked his hips back and forth, gliding into her slick cunt, savoring her invitation into her warmth and softness.

"Oh! Ooooo! Oh, that's nice. You have a nice cock!" She proclaimed, almost surprised, smirking with an open mouth as her breathing intensified.

He increased his speed and squeezed and groped the tops of her small tits already mashed against her chest from the corset.

"Oooooo yeah, mmmhmmm, mmmmmhmmm!" She encouraged loudly, squealing with her mouth shut.

He pumped hard and fast as she continued making noises and talking dirty.

"Is that okay? Am I doing it right? Should I be so wet?" She asked coyly in a whiney way before biting the corner of her mouth.

"Yeah, uh huh. Yeah! Its big but it feels good. You feel real good! But can you fuck me harder? Can you Fuck that pussy really good? Fuck it really well, okay? Fuck me.

Fuck me, Fuck me. FUCK ME!" She said, suddenly changing in her tone from whiney and concerned to forceful and angry.

He began to slam into her pelvis hard, smacking her clit as much as he could. She growled in response.

"Rrrrr. FFFFuck yeah! Fuck it! Fuck that pussy!" She ordered through her clenched teeth.

He continued sliding in and out of her at a fast pace, the desk shaking violently, at one point grunting an involuntary groan of momentary ecstasy.

"Yeah! Yeah, you like that pussy, huh?" She said into his face panting, as he fucked her, his teeth clenched.

"You like that tight little pussy!" She snarled.

"Oooo yeah, my pussy feels so good. You like how it feels? You like fucking that little pussy don't you?" She asked without pause, breathlessly talking into his face as he continued to slam into her, half standing, her ass on her desk.

"Yeah! You like pounding your big cock into my little pussy! Don't you? Yeah! Fuck that slick pussy! You make me so wet! Pound that pussy! Make my pussy wet and happy! Oooo yeah, pound that big cock into my little wet pussy!" She said loudly, her eyes narrowed to slits, her voice sultry, exaggerating and at times nearly yelling her words.

He screwed her hard, fascinated by her filthy mouth, as she continued to talk in a sexy voice, cooing in between hard thrusts and seismic impacts, the desk slamming into the wall. He gripped her by the corset now, his fingers between her tits steadying himself as he vertically planked into her, shaking her and the desk as he fucked.

"Oh. Oh, yeah, yeah, fu-uh-uh-ck me. Fu-ck me. Mmmhmmm, fuck me har-der! Oooo Yeah! Fuck me like a slut. Fuck me harder! Like I'm your dirty little slut! Fuck me like the slut I am!" She said loudly into his face in a whiney way, being shaken around as he gripped her at the chest, wet squishing noises punctuating the slaps of flesh against flesh.

"Yeah! You like it hard? You like hard-fucking a dirty little slut, don't you!? I'm your fucking slutty whore. Oh yeah, yeah... I'm your whore. You're fucking me like a whore! You like fucking your little whore! I can feel it, I can feel your cock get harder, I can tell!" She said through clenched teeth into his face as he clenched his teeth back and snarled back at her.

"Shut the fuck up!" He breathed into her face, half-smiling.

"Oh! You want me to shut the fuck up? But my pussy likes it too! It feels so good.

Don't you want to know? You feel how wet I am, right? When you fuck me hard... Oh fuck. Yeah, fuck it. Fuck it hard. Like that! Harder! Yeh-yeh-yeh oooooo Fuck that pu-s-sy-y! Slam that cock! Fucking slam that cock! Fuck me like a cheap whore! Oh god.

Yeah, just like thah- yeh, like that, yeah, fuck. Fu-ck! Yeah! Fuck me-ee! Yeah! Oh ooo-ooo-ooo-oh, fuck yeah!" She yelled and moaned loudly and droned on-and-on as he slammed into her and began shaking her around like a rag doll. He was half annoyed but also smiling, almost laughing at her dirty mouth and constant talking, he stopped for a moment, releasing her, sort of chuckling, panting hard, and catching his breath.

She taunted him leaning forward, both of them red-faced and gasping hard. "Is that it? Is that all you've got? Am I too much for you? Is that all your cock can do?" She said pushing her face into his, teasing him, her face an inch from his own.

He narrowed his eyes and tilted his head in disbelief. Forcibly, he grabbed her by the corset again, ripping her off the desk. He flipped her around, took her by the back of the leg and lifted her right knee on top of the desk. He then pushed her forwards so she had to steady herself on her arms or fall on her face. He spread and reentered her hard and fast. With one hand he kept on the back of her thigh, and the other he grabbed her ponytail and pulled back, hard.

He bit his lip and sneered as he entered and reentered her from this new angle.

"Ugh, Oh god. Oh fuck. Oh fuck yeah. Yeah. yeahyeahyeah... fuck me like that. Fuck my pus-sy hard. Ooooo. Oooooo." She said sort of trembling, her words jostled and jolted every time he bashed into her, every time he made contact, her voice was a constant broken staccato, and she struggled to talk, breathing hard, making high pitched chirps, and squeaks, between every impact of their bodies.

"Oh. Hoh. Hoh. Oh! There! Oh right the-re! Eee! Eee! Oh Jeeze! Oh... Fuck! Oh god-Oh god, oh fuck-oh fuck, oh fuck-fuck-fuck me! Oooooh yeeeeeah." She squealed, screaming, almost soundling like she was crying; babbling and cooing in a high pitch as she scrambled to hold onto the desk better. He held the back of her neck with her hair and rode her, regularly throwing her body forwards with each stroke.

"Yeah! Oh-yeah! Uh huh-Uh huh! Yeah, ooooo, yeah baby, ooooo, mmmhmmmm! My pussy loves your big fat cock! Ooooo yeah give me that fat fucking cock! Oh yeah, uh huh, yeah, spread me open! Fuck me in two! Oh fuck. Fuck me! Fuck me like that! Oh, uh huh! Uh huh! Oo-oo-oo ye-ah!"

His sweat fell regularly now as he humped, fucking her hard, her head shaking in a constant nod as she gnashed her teeth and he pounded from behind. He continued for a couple minutes before releasing her again and panting from exhaustion. He breathed hard and smacked her little ass as hard and fast as he could with an open palm, the crack sound filling the room. She yelped loudly. Liking it, he did it again and then again, hitting the other cheek as well. The sounds of each dry skin slap echoed by her screaming vocalization. Her cheeks each turned a bright pink.

"Ow! Ow! Ooooo! Ow! Ooooooohh! Ow-ha-ha-ho!" She screamed.

"Oooo you like it rough, huh? You dirty fuck!" She said, her words loud sharp whisper.

He grabbed her by her ponytail again and arched her back, pulling her head up so that he was breathing on her neck. She sneered into his ear and spit venom as he reentered and began pounding her faster, a new steady slapping sound filling the room.

"Yeeeah, I like it when you put it back in me fast like that! Fuck me like that. Fuck me how you want to! Fuck me harder! Yeah, fuck that little pussy raw! Oh! Oh! Oh fuck! Oh, ah, ah, ah, ooooo Ffffffuck meeee." She breathed hard through the eff in "fuck," spitting a bit with each syllable before she suddenly trailed off, her face suddenly blushing hard as her eyes slowly crossed, rolling back a bit, her jaw fell slack, and her tongue rolled out as she began to drool. He continued to pump her limp body, loving how into her dirty-talking kink he was.

"Mmmm hhhmmm, uh huh, yeeeehaaa." She moaned quietly, biting her lip, her eyes black saucers, as she struggled to hold her head up, still rolling in the orgasm.

He was sweating hard now, and thoroughly enjoying how sexy she was, though he couldn't believe how much she could talk; it was a little distracting, almost funny. He smiled long thinking about it and paused from his rhythm to swing his dick back and forth inside her to her obvious enjoyment.

"Ooooo oooo! Yeah. Yeah. Ha ha ha. That's good! Oh oh oh, hoh." She muttered.

He then pulled hard on her hair, her head pulled back again, their faces touching, as she breathed into his ear out of her open mouth with a half smile.

"Yeah you're not done, are you, you fuck!? Go ahead, Fuck me rough! I like it rough -I can take it. Fuck me even harder. Its okay. Fuck me harder! Now! I'm not asking! I'm not asking! Fuck! Fuck, Fuck, FUCK!" She screamed as he gripped her hair. He complied, and put as much effort into making every thrust faster, and heavier and longer as he could. He felt powerful as his pelvis impacted her ass cheeks, the slapping sound like a steady metronome sending shockwaves across her tiny ass.

"Rrrrr. Yeah you're like a fucking animal! You're fucking me with that fat cock?! My tiny little pussy stuffed with that big fat cock?" She said squinting, her voice sneering between her teeth.

"You fucking animal! Fucking me with that huge cock! Putting that huge cock inside me!" She spit as she spoke, growling each word louder. He rolled his eyes a bit as she began to make less sense as he continued to screw her soft pussy and she continued to breathily narrate.

"You fucking animal! Fucking me on the desk! From behind! You're fucking me, like a fucking animal!? Fucking me like a dog! Go on then! Fuck me! Fuck me with your huge cock! Yeah! Yeah, fuck! Fuck me! Fuck me with that horse cock! Fuck me! FUCK ME WITH THAT HORSE COCK!" She was screaming now.

"LIKE A HORSE! YOUR'RE LIKE A FUCKING HORSE!" She screeched out as she screamed even louder than she had yet.

He let go of her pony tail and reached around, gipping her over her mouth and by the throat.

"Yeeeah." She squeezed out.

"Fuck!" She tried to say as he squeezed a bit. Holding her throat, he moved his hand from her mouth and reached around groping her tits hard. He reached into her loosened corset and squeezed her long little nipples, and worked on her tiny breasts crushing them in his strong hand before releasing his grip above.

She gasped, inhaling sharply, after catching her breath she smirked, "You liked that! I felt your cock grow, you fucking sick fuck!"

He grabbed her both by hair again and her neck again, this time without squeezing as hard, and slowly exited, before sharply slamming back into her pussy again and again.

"Ow! Go-on fucking hurt me you fucking creep! Oh, ow, ow, how-how, oh, oooow fuck! Hurt me you fucking sadistic fuck!" She said as she gnashed her teeth.

"Yeah, you like it when it hurts me! Get rough with your little whore! I can feel your hard cock!" She exclaimed.

"Yeeah yeeah ok, ugh, Okay, Uh huh, okay but now can you cum? Cum really hard? For your cum whore? I want to feel you cum! I want you to fill me up! Can you do that? Can you make it explode in me? Blow cum all over inside me? Okay? Oh, Oh Ohhhh, Oh ffu, ohfa, of fuhhhck." She said before almost making herself cum again, convulsing a bit and losing her posture. He was thrusting in her hard and fast but exhausted and was forced to stop.

"I can't anymore," He said panting hard, falling backwards, naked onto the floor,

"But I want you to cum inside me!" She said whining loudly, longingly.

"Then ride me," He said leaning back onto the carpeted floor, using his balled up clothing as a pillow. "Cowgirl." He ordered.

She turned around and climbed on top of him, her eyes crazed almost concealed beneath her wild hair. She expertly slid him back into her as she started to bob up and down, hop and bounce; her swollen pussy gripping his cock tightly.

"Oh. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Uh huh-Uh huh. Oh yeah there it is. Yeah, yeah. Your cock is nice. You fill me up, Mm hmmm... I love feeling your cock swell up so big inside me. Oooo, yeah. Fuck." She said humping fast, narrating her thoughts as he reached up and untied her lingerie. He began squeezing and fondling her breasts underneath the floppy corset as she began to grind on him faster. She plopped herself up and down on his pole, increased her pace even faster.

"hmmmm-mmmhmmmm... Yeeeeah. Uh huh-uh huh-Uh huh!" She said building up speed.

"Yeah! You like how I fuck your cock?! You like how I slide up and down on your cock like this?! You feel how much my pussy likes it? You feel how wet and warm my pussy is? Oh fuck. Your cock gets so big when I ride you like this. Fuck." She said talking freely again, panting hard, her face beet red, as she rode him grinding steadily, hopping and bucking and twisting around.

"You like when I ride you like this? Like you're a fucking animal? You like it when I ride your horse cock? I love feeling your big cock stretching out my little pussy! Oh fuck! Oh oh-oh-Oh! Yeah you DO like it. You DO like it when I ride your cock like this." She said as she propped herself on his chest and suddenly began twerking fast, her tiny ass cheeks a blur, flapping and slapping as she straddled and pumped herself as fast as she could. She concentrated as she pulsed her pussy on his solid member and he grunted in appreciation. She could no longer hold back her orgasm and released, squirting hot and loose on top of him.

"Oooooooooooooo mmmmmm hmmmmmmm haaaa haaa haa ah Ah AH! Oh fuck-fuck me.... Eeeeeep." She yelled as she increased her speed as much as she could, grinding hard before stopping suddenly, her body shaking and convulsing, as a momentary high pitched squeak escaped her lips, and warm liquid gushed from between her legs.

"Holy Fuck.....Again." She said quietly to no one. She was drooling a little, her eyes halved and vacant.

"You're amazing." She whispered exhausted, fanning her red face.

He pushed her backwards and she willingly fell as he cradled her head down to the floor before mounting her in a missionary position. Unceremoniously thrusting back into her limp body, she gasped hard, holding his biceps and sliding her hands up around his shoulders as he went back to work.

"Ooooo. Gentle. You're going to break me." She said, breaking character for a moment, biting her lip.

"I thought you like it rough." He said through clenched teeth, brushing her long bangs from her forehead before grabbing her by the jaw as he continued to pump, leaning in nose to nose. Sweat dripping onto her face.

"Fine, don't be sweet, just fuck me then!" She said back through her teeth, before licking his fallen sweat from all around her lips.

"Fuck me! Use me! Use me hard, you cock!" She said loudly through gnashed teeth, literally spitting out her words at him, her legs kicking into the air, as she moved her hands around his shoulders, digging her nails into him a bit, scratching far down his back. She wrapped her legs around his pelvis and locked them in place.

He arched back involuntarily and growled, before suddenly slapping her across the face, her long chestnut bangs tumbling in front of her, her struck cheek turning a brighter red. She was as surprised by the action as he was and it showed in her ferocious eyes. She struggled to slap back but after a quick struggle he managed to grab her thin wrists and pin her hands above her head as he put his weight on them and continued to fuck her slowly. She gripped his body with her thighs and, beet red, she literally spit into his face.

He laughed a bit, licking it from his mouth and then forced a long kiss on her lips as he humped, planking on top of her. She struggled at first, but stopped resisting and lamented. Although it started with his face being pushed into hers, it became a mutual lip massage as the two shared a moment tasting each other deeply, their full lips cushioned against each other as they opened and closed their jaws, repositioning their mouths over and over again. Their lips opened and their tongues touched and danced, tenderly they spent a long moment orally exploring each other like teenagers.

When they separated they looked into each other's eyes seriously. He, still slowly pumping into her, now began to kiss on her on the neck and suck on her earlobes.

Afterwards he went back in for another kiss, and they sucked and nibbled and moistened each other's mouths over and over again as he slowly continued to push into her. The two connected for minutes until their lips tasted sticky and raw, and they both struggled to breathe. He accelerated his pace faster then and she felt another orgasm building. She moaned in appreciation without opening her mouth, her lips pursed, red, and pouty.

"What's the matter?" He whispered. "You're so quiet." He quipped.

She exhaled sharply out of her nose and in her sexy voice she asked him again in a whine.

"I need you to cum for me now okay? Cum hard for me. ...Cause I'm about to. ...Cum really hard...Cause I'm about to... Cum inside me. I want you to fill me up, okay? Can you do that? Can you make it explode in me? I mean it. I'm serious. I'm not asking. I'm not asking. Cum now!" She ordered.

He was already on the edge, but hearing her order him to cum inside her was so hot he couldn't hold it back any longer.

"Cum!!" She ordered as she wrapped her legs around him and whined before spasming again and again, her face becoming vacant as she slowly began smirking from both sides of her mouth. She shook her shoulders drunkenly as her eyes rolled back a bit. He grunted loudly and shot out loads of cum into her convulsing body, continuing to pump his hips as hard as he could with his eyes and teeth clenched, his cock unloading. He orgasmed hard, crying out and throwing his head back. Her eyes crossed as she again dropped her jaw, her tongue, again, rolled out, saliva accumulating and forming a drip.

She sat there breathing hard, jaw dropped, near drooling as he buried his dick deep into her one last time and exploded again and again into her. It was after the eighth or ninth shot of cum that they both locked eyes in shock. His whole body pulsed a few more times as he finished pumping absurd amounts of semen into her. He grunted stupidly before finally collapsing on top of her. He gasped for air for moment or two before he finally spoke.

"I've never cum so hard in my life." He said in disbelief, gasping for air, her legs still wrapped around him.

In the distance, he could swear he heard the front door to the building close.

After a moment she whispered back with some verbal fry, stoned,

"You did really well tonight."

12