The New Principal Ch. 07-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could tell she was just talking to fill the time as we walked. Was she nervous? She seemed so on top of things with the guys at the boat.

She chatted along and I didn't interrupt. I was a bit jet lagged and generally out of sorts, so I suspected that I wasn't going to do any quality thinking that night.

We walked through town, but I couldn't really see much of anything. It was clearly a town that rolled up the streets in the evening. There were some street lamps, but the only other lights came from distant buildings. Probably homes? Small town indeed.

We must have crossed into campus because she turned off the sidewalk onto a walk paved with paving stones that led up a small hill. This led us around a screening wall of trees and opened onto an incredible sight.

The Green House was a large and very old home. I've never paid that much attention to architecture, but this was clearly a Victorian classic. It was hard to tell the exact color in the dark but it was at least some shade of green. It was two stories tall, but there was a cute little tower that rose above that. There was that gingerbread detail work around everything, including the lovely porch around the front and the huge bay windows.

I must have stopped, because I suddenly felt the rain falling on me as Kimberly and the umbrella moved forward.

Holy crap. This was my house? I moved to catch up as she got to porch and started to unlock the oversized door.

"This is a gorgeous home. I didn't think I would have something this nice."

"All the principals have lived here. It's right on the edge of campus. We also hold some events here, so it's your house, but it's also a campus building. And obviously, it's not yours, it belongs to the school. It's just used by the principal in power. It's kind of like a dormitory, really."

She led me inside and took me into the foyer.

"There's a folder on the table here with all the keys, and alarm code, and everything you'll need for the house. Don't worry about that for now though. I'm come by tomorrow and we'll get you straightened out and ready to go. Say, eight o'clock? Any questions?" As she said that she started for the door again.

Under the foyer lights, I finally got a good look at her face. She wasn't a pound overweight, but she had a full round face, almost like she was still carrying baby fat. How old was could she be? Her skin was smooth, ivory-pale, and flawless, with a spray of freckles over the bridge of her nose. That nose was an adorable upturned point. And her eyes. I didn't want to look to closely in her eyes for safety sake, but she had the biggest eyes I think I'd ever seen. They were a vivid green to set off nicely from the pale skin and glowing red hair. She couldn't be over 25 even if she looked younger, but the way she led the search committee and ordered that sailor around, she acted much more confident than I would expect from someone so young. Even though she was clearly tired, that couldn't take away from her pure beauty.

"Wait, wait. I mean. You're soaked and you've got to be chilled. I don't know where you live, but if you've got to walk home, let me at least make you a coffee or tea or something. Do I have hot chocolate in there?"

Her face locked into a mask for a second as she looked at me.

"Oh, if that's not okay... I don't mean to be..."

"That's fine, Principal Lee. I don't have a long walk and I'll be fine." Now she was looking me over carefully. She seemed to come to some conclusion. "Thank you though. It's a kind thought."

And then she was out the door and I was left in the huge empty house.

Well, that was weird. I wasn't trying to seduce her, I was just offering her a drink... at night... in the rain... Hey, why don't you get out of those wet clothes? Har har har. Ok, yeah. That might have been a special slice of stupid. Well, I'm tired, what do you expect?

I saw my bags against the wall, and thought I might as well bring them to the bedroom. But where was the bedroom?

It turned out it was upstairs and off to the right. The house was truly amazing. Everything was hard wood and hand carved. As I put my clothes away in the wooden dresser and the massive standing closet, I decided to take a full tour of the house. I was tired and achy on the boat, but the walk seemed to wake me up enough. I slipped out of my travelling clothes and into sweatpants and a t-shirt.

The bedroom wasn't too large but maybe it only looked that way because of the size of the bed. The bed was massive and framed in some kind of gorgeous dark wood. Someone, Kimberly, I suppose, had decked it out in a very luxurious duvet and sheet combo and more pillows than I would even need.

I went down to the kitchen to get something to drink so I could linger a bit on my tour. The kitchen had been renovated, but not too recently. Gas stoves, and the fridge and other appliances weren't brand new, but they seemed to have most of the bells and whistles, anyway.

I opened the cabinets to see that everything was stocked. There was coffee, tea, soda, and a couple different kinds of juice. There was hot chocolate, indeed. And then, aha! Booze. Very interesting that they would stock the president's house with a full selection of alcohol. I considered a boozy hot cocoa, but thought better. I wasn't a good drinker and I didn't want to get a jet-lag hangover combo for my first real day at work. So, herbal tea. Non-caffeinated.

The rest of the house was more of the same. Lots of beautiful wood details, large windows, smallish rooms, but very nicely designed. And Kimberly's decorating had been spot on. The living room was warm and welcoming, with a comfortable set of couches, a cozy rug, and understated landscape paintings on the walls. There was a library, with a couple of wonderful deep padded chairs with side tables, and bookcases already full with who knows what kinds of books. There were two spare bedrooms, a formal dining room, a storage room, and a storm cellar.

But that was also strange. If the college was having financial troubles, why was this house in such good condition? Maybe the furniture had been here all along, but all the renovations had to have been done in the past ten years or so.

I went back around the rooms, sipping a refilled mug of tea. What had been renovated? The electrics must have been redone, and the plumbing... Aha! I found the fuse box and popped it open. It looked very new. Much newer than the rest of the electrics. And there was a lot of power running through here. Curiouser and curiouser. Who would need that much power?

My first thought made me laugh. There's a pot room! The last principal was growing their own stash! That's how they used to catch pot growers, right? The electricity usage bumps showed when the grow lamps were turned on. I was never a big fan of pot, but it was legal here, so I was laughing at the absurdity. Ah well, another mystery.

I found myself in the library looking at the books on the shelves. Well, this I would need to change. It looked like someone had just bought books by the foot. There was no rhyme or reason to the titles or the organization. They were nice though, leather-bound and pretty, but this was clearly not out together by a scholar or even someone who loved these books. I would keep those philosophy books. Those classic novels could certainly stay, and there was a scattering of history that I would definitely keep, but all this mess over here? Legal code books from the early 1900s? Even if the last principal was a lawyer, there's no reason to have all this mess. That whole wall of books were law codes and... Oh, no...

It couldn't be. That would be too perfect!

The wall of law code books looked a bit wrong. Like they were slightly tilted back. I looked over the edges of the bookcase. It didn't go quite to the ceiling, and the rug didn't quite reach to the bottom like it did with the other bookcases. But, yep! There were some odd scratches on the hardwood floor right in front of the foot of the bookcase. Ha! This was incredible.

I pushed all over the case, started taking books from the edges down and feeling underneath all of the shelves. Then I found it. A little release latch under the lowest shelf.

I paused. This is too silly. This doesn't happen in real life. Right?

I pulled it and the entire shelf jumped a bit, like it had been freed from a lock and now could swing free. And that it could. Smooth as silk, the bookcase lifted up. Behind it was a ladder that led down.

Without a thought I set my tea down on a side table and hopped on the ladder.

As I climbed down I thought of all of the stupid things that could happen. This is probably some prepper hidey-hole. There's a set of booby traps and rusty knives down there. Kimberly will show up tomorrow morning and find the corpse of the new principal splayed out on a box of MREs. My musings on the boat came back to me. This would be where the Lovecraftian horror lurked, ready to trade my soul for some dark truth, or to drive me mad with the thought of multi-dimensional math or something. Or maybe this is where the mad wife of the old principal lived, now only dust and bones.

It wasn't a long climb, so I didn't have too much time to build out my fantasies of horror.

Based on the length of the ladder, I figured this must be on the same level as the storm cellar. The lights weren't on, so I fumbled around for a switch. When I finally found something and flipped it on, there was a low hum, and after a second or two, a couple fluorescent lights started to blink on.

As my eyes adjusted, I realized that this wasn't a prepper stash or mystic container of eldritch horror. This was something more banal, but stranger. I was right, it looked like this was just a section of the storm cellar that had been walled off. But the most interesting thing was the... console?

The wall of one side of the room was nothing but monitors, six smaller monitors tiled above one huge monitor sitting on a broad desk. On the desk was a keyboard and a couple of notebooks. There was a nice padded reclining office chair. This looked like a serious setup here. And it hadn't been used in quite a while. There was a coating of dust over everything.

I looked over the systems. I wasn't a big tech guy, but it looked like this was pretty high-end stuff, a few years old though. I looked under the desk and found a tower and a rack of several hard drives.

What the hell, lets see what's what here. I wiped the dust off the chair and the keyboard and sat down. There was a master power switch to the side of the table. I turned it on, and everything started to come to life. One of the monitors didn't power on, but the rest did. All coming up on a basic wallpaper. I cleaned off the lower big monitor. There was only one icon on the main screen: "Theia."

I clicked on the icon and the screens all went dark. Did something go wrong? I looked at the main screen, but there was only a line of icons labeled one through fifteen. All of them looked greyed out except number eight. I clicked on that. The main screen blinked and shifted to a light greenish tint. There were blurry shapes of some kind. Then I understood what I was looking at. Was this a webcam feed?

Soon there was some movement, and the remote camera focused. The angle was strange, and it took a second to orient myself. I was looking down... onto a bed. The camera was on the ceiling somewhere. The quality was actually quite good. I could see everything clearly and sharp even though it was all shades of green. Was this some kind of porn cam? I was trying to see what I could learn about the program. Probably just the previous principal's favorite porn cam site. Seemed a bit overbuilt for that, but hey, no tech-shaming from me.

There were a couple of other control icons I wanted to explore. I was about to try and switch over to another cam, when the lights turned on. The image went from green to full color and I realized there must have been a no-light filter on before. Huh. Very high tech.

I sat back and waited to see what was going to happen next. Something was moving right off camera. I figured it was the camgirl getting ready. Well, this could be fun. A nice way to wind down after a long day, eh? I reclined back a bit in the chair and casually slid my hand down toward my crotch.

Then the girl came into the camera's sight and walked across the room. Even from the high angle, I could see immediately. It was Kimberly. There was no mistaking that hair. She wasn't wearing that coat, but that only made her incredible chest that much more apparent. She had changed into a set of pajamas. Grey with little pink hearts? It was hard to see clearly.

Kimberly was a camgirl? Sweet adorable serious Kimberly?

She plopped down on the bed and pulled a laptop over to her from off screen. I could just see the screen on her laptop as she tilted it up. She was sitting with her back leaning on the headboard. She wasn't looking into the camera or talking to her audience at all though. She wasn't even doing anything particularly sexy either. She was just tapping away on her laptop. Then she clicked on something, spun around and arranged the pillows so she could lean back more comfortably.

The laptop came to life. She was playing a video. She was playing a porn video. She leaned back with her legs crossed and just watched the screen. For a while it seemed like she wasn't that into it. She was just watching. She didn't seem interested in her viewers either. She still wasn't talking or even looking at the camera. I had watched some camgirls in the past, and this was different. Not only was she not talking, there were no icons or viewer counts or advertisements or anything. It was just the camera feed.

Gradually, there was a change in her attitude. Her hands started moving. Her right hand slid down her side to her hip and her left hand moved up in between her breasts. It was like she was trying not to go for directly for her erogenous zones. She was going to do some teasing first. Oh, this was going to be fun.

I lifted up my butt and slid down my sweatpants, freeing my cock. I followed her lead though and didn't touch myself.

I could see the videos she was watching, and I could hear them very clearly too. She had already watched one. It was just a regular vanilla fuck. A huge muscle-bound guy and a blonde bombshell type. They went at it with no real foreplay. He pounded into her with no finesse, and she was wailed away like a, well, like a porn star. She had watched the first video without any explicit move to play with herself.

The second video had been going for a bit now. It was similar, huge interchangeable hunk, but the woman was a brunette this time. From what I could see, she was less bombshell than cutie. It still was pretty basic though. Not much foreplay, straight to the pounding. Not to judge or anything, but Kimberly needed better taste in porn.

She was clearly getting into it though. She uncrossed her legs and stretched them out. Her right hand moved from her hip over her pajama bottoms, closer and closer to her crotch. Her left hand slipped up under her top and was rubbing over her tits. Every so often she would squeeze hard, and I could see the intensity in her face. She would squint her eyes and tilt her head up toward the ceiling. Even when she opened her eyes, she wasn't looking at the camera though.

It seemed like she was a visual kind of woman though, because she wouldn't keep her eyes shut for long. She looked back down to the laptop and pinched her nipple hard again.

Her right hand had been hovering around between her legs, still over her pajama bottoms, but not really getting at where she needed it. The porn stars were already getting louder and clearly moving toward their climaxes, but Kimberly was still far from hers, although the lust and arousal was clear in her face. She grabbed her thigh and squeezed it hard as the hunk pulled out and came all over the cutie's face.

Kimberley moaned in frustration as her laptop screen went black. She rolled over on her side and started looking for another video. In seconds she had it queued up. She flopped back down, this time, flat on the bed, but she couldn't see the screen so she rolled on her side and moaned as her hand finally hit that perfect spot. She whipped her hand away as if she didn't want to give in so soon.

She put both of her hands back to her sides and just focused on the video.

I was trying to see what kind of video she had chosen this time, but she had moved the laptop and I wasn't zoomed in enough. With that thought, I looked around my screen and found that I did have zoom control. I quickly zoomed in. Too close, and the frame was filled with her pajama top. Zoomed back a little and I could see her from about mid-stomach all the way up to her wild splay of hair, shining such a brilliant coppery red against her white pillows.

The image shifted quickly, and I was seeing only bedsheets. Then I heard her curse, "Fuck it!" There was a sound of rumpling fabric and I zoomed out to see her at the side of her bed, unbuttoning her top and sliding out of the sleeves. As she tossed the top offscreen, her incredible tits were exposed to me. They were monumental. Big but not comic, they were even more pale than the rest of the skin, if that was possible, and they were topped by wide pink areolae with beautiful perky nipples in the center. As she shifted into the middle of the bed and onto her back, they jiggled around wonderfully like fake boobs never could.

She couldn't resist a quick nipple pinch as she moved her hands down to the waistband of her pajama bottoms. She lifted her ass off the bed, which made her boobs flow up toward her head. I imagined how wonderful it would be to be there. Would I put my dick between those beautiful tits or would I squeeze and pinch them so that she could focus down below? Ah, I wanted to do all of that and more.

I hadn't even noticed that my hand was around my cock stroking lightly. I was already leaking precum. There was so much, it felt almost like I had already cum. It was leaking down to my hand, aiding in the slide, up and down.

Kimberly, with her ass in the air, slid her bottoms down, and I couldn't resist zooming in to see her gorgeous, full, copper bush. It didn't look trimmed, but it wasn't so thick that I couldn't see her flushed lips beneath. She was dripping too, already so excited.

Now that she was completely nude I was able to see her whole body, so cute and tight. Her face was turned back to the laptop, and so her hair spilled over her shoulder. I could see her face in profile, the arc of her nose, those big eyes, alternately open in an intense stare and the video screen, and then closed tight as she started pinching those proud nipples, getting harder and harder with her excitement.

Her right hand was still on her thigh, clenching and releasing, over and over, still purposefully avoiding the center of her desire, so close.

I finally took a look to see if I could tell what video she was enjoying now. I was a little disappointed to see it was another video like before. The woman was another brunette, And the guy was just another stud. They were pounding away and she was really going overboard with the moaning. Then I noticed that there was another woman in the background, coming closer to the pair. She laid her hand on the man's shoulder and they both turned to look at her.

As soon as the second woman became involved, Kimberly groaned in lust. Now, this was doing the trick for her. Her right hand was now rubbing up and down her thigh. Every time she slid it up, she would get closer and closer to her need, and then with moans that were growing louder each time, her hand would start moving back down.

Her eyes were closed tight now, and she was rocking her head back and forth in rhythm with her pinching and thigh-rubbing. Suddenly there was a loud scream of orgasmic release from the video. Kimberly's head snapped to the side and her eyes popped open so she could watch the first woman cum hard, plugged by the man at one end, and sensually caressed by the new woman all over.