The New Principal Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can try. Is that okay?"

"Yeah... actually... yeah."

I looked back up at here, and her mind opened up like before, brilliant technicolor. And her lust hadn't abated at all.

I reported back to everyone what I saw.

"Her mind is gorgeous... All colors and light. But her lust is taking over. I'm trying to find what... Oh, here are some images... She's thinking of Veronica... wearing her naughty librarian outfit... with some adjustments... a tight corset-like thing, and garters... black, and very tight... I can see her gaze rising... her chest is uncovered... it's hazy... maybe she's never seen you naked?"

I could feel the lust in the room rising in an echo to Jennifer's excitement. I snuck a glance at the other two women and saw them leaning closer, breath starting to come heavily.

I decided to try and help her out. "Veronica, why don't you help Jennifer's imagination."

I'm not sure that Veronica understood what I meant, but Jennifer did. Her entire mind sparkled in excitement.

"No! Make Kimberly do it." Jennifer smiled deviously. She looked directly at Kimberly. "Kimmytoy. I need you to take Veronica's blouse off."

Kimberly hesitated, but only a split second. Hearing Jennifer use her pet name was always a trigger that caused her arousal to spike.

I watched the scene through Jennifer's eyes and through the clouds of lust that were tinting everything she saw.

After giving her order, she looked back to Veronica to make sure she was okay with this next step. Veronica's smile widened and radiated a playful hunger. I could feel that just me, Jennifer was transfixed by Veronica's incredible dark skin, her full lips and statuesque bone structure. Her heavy but sculped eyebrow raised, but she kept her gaze on Jennifer as Kimberly started to obey.

"Slowly, Kimmytoy, slowly."

Kimberly wasn't the seductress that the other women were, but the room was so charged with energy that she didn't have to do much to ramp up the excitement.

She moved close to Veronica, and ran her fingers over Veronica's body, lightly tracing down her arms and across her shoulders. Jennifer was fixated on Veronica's throat. She looked down slowly, from her long elegant neck to her breasts. Jennifer felt her own nipples hardening as she watched Kimberly's fingers, then fingernails, raking gently over each of Veronica's peaks.

Veronica was trying to keep still, to stand and allow herself to serve as a statue, a focal point for Jennifer's desire, but Kimberly was also enjoying her body and the act of obeying Jennifer. And of course, I was responding not only to the physical contact, but feeding off Jennifer's arousal as well. I wasn't pushing anyone's drive, but I didn't need to at all.

Kimberly finally ran her fingers in between the buttons on Veronica's blouse. She popped open one button and moved her hand under the thin fabric. She stopped as if surprised, but Jennifer knew why.

"Is she wearing a bra, Kimberly?"

"No ma'am."

"How do her nipples feel?"

Kimberly started moving her hands again.

"They're tiny, and super hard. They feel so good."

By this time Veronica was reaching the end of her ability to stand still.

"Are you sure you want to see my little ordinary boobs? I don't even need to wear a bra most of the time. What good are these? I mean, just look at what Kimberly has. Her boobs are magical, so big but perfectly perky, and those big suckable nipples. I've only seen them on camera, but god they are incredible."

I felt Jennifer's reaction, and her gaze snapped between the two women. Kimberly even turned slightly more toward Jennifer while keeping that hand exploring under Veronica's blouse. Then as she popped open another button closer to Veronica's neck, and the blouse almost flipped open, leaving a V of smooth dark skin nearly down to her belly button.

Jennifer gasped lightly. "You are a living sex goddess, Veronica, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. You know what you do to people. You know how to show off that insane body of yours, and you love it. I've seen you weave your magic, pulling those poor little students into your thrall. They love their teacher, but you have to know that they lust after their lithe librarian goddess. You can't expect others to be immune to your incredible body, can you?"

Jennifer was really getting into the mood as each new fraction of Veronica's skin was revealed. And Veronica finally couldn't hold back and started to run her hands up Kimberly's side, aiming toward the buttons on her clothing.

"Oh, and now you're going to show me my little Kimmytoy? Do you want to borrow her? I've given her to Ben, and oh my, did she really enjoy that. Well, you're right, she's got very dangerous curves. Do you want to feel those boobs? God, they feel so good in your hands, you just can't stop squeezing them. And her nipples are just like little tripwires. She cums so hard. It gets me so worked up thinking about it. Her cute innocent face transformed in sexual need. The Disney princess calling out, begging to have her clit sucked harder and harder..."

Now all three women were nearly panting, and the lust I was taking in through Jennifer's gaze had me rock hard. Kimberly had Veronica's blouse totally unbuttoned and untucked, but it still hung loosely covering her breasts. Veronica had worked quickly, stripping Kimberly down to skirt and a cute but functional white bra.

It was clear that this teasing wasn't going to last much longer.

"Okay, Kimberly. I need to see her. Show me everything. Give Veronica to me."

Kimberly looked at Veronica. Getting a nod, she pulled the blouse off her shoulders, and then down her arms. She tried to go slowly, but couldn't help but speed up halfway through. Then she dropped to her knees and slid her slacks down those long, toned legs, leaving her only in her panties. Kimberly looked up dutifully to Veronica for permission. Another nod, and Kimberly delicately reached up and slid her fingers under the waistband of the frilly black undergarment. Then with a shuddering sigh, she lightly pulled them down.

Veronica had to reach out and put her hand on Kimberly's head. Her own desire was taking over as well.

"Ok Jennifer, your Kimberly has gotten my clothes off. What now?"

"I want to see you cum. I want to see that stunning body of yours wracked with pleasure. I want to hear you crying out. I want to see you writhing like an animal in heat. I want to smell your desire heavy in the air, filling the room."

With each demand, I could feel Jennifer's lust ratchet up, and through her eyes, I could see Veronica slip deeper and deeper into her lust.

"Ben?" Her voice was now gravely with expectation and desire. "Would you be a darling and fuck Veronica silly?"

I finally snapped out of Jennifer's mind and felt myself dropped back into the sauna of thick craving that hung heavy in the room.

"Ben?" Veronica stuttered out, her voice dripping with need.

"Let's go to the bedroom."

Veronica grabbed Kimberly by the hand and rushed from the room. I stood and lent my hand to Jennifer as she rose from her chair.

"It really is real, isn't it?"

Without a word, I looked into her eyes and pushed hard on her lust. Her eyes lost focus for a moment and she nearly fell over, clinging to my side to keep herself standing.

I leaned over and kissed her forehead.

"It's real. Is that okay?"

"It's... wonderful... I think? I'm going to need to think about this more carefully later, but right now? I'm going to fuck you tonight too, so keep your energy up, okay?"

I smiled and walked with her to the bedroom.

When we got there, we found Kimberly and Veronica already undressed and fondling each other on the bed.

Veronica looked up at us.

"You are so right. These tits are, like, unreal. I could just play with these all night."

Kimberly giggled, then moaned as Veronica found out how sensitive her nipples were.

Jennifer and I both slowly stood next to the bed, pulling off clothes from each other but mainly we focused on enjoying the visuals and the cute noises that Veronica was pulling out of Kimberly.

Kimberly was on her back, exposing her entire glorious body to us all. She had pulled her hair, or rather most of it, to fall sprayed out to one side, but it still framed the alabaster face perfectly. Her eyes seemed too large to be natural, and it gave her that cartoon-cute look, even when, like then, they were smoky with desire. Her breasts, one covered by Veronica's questing hand stood up proudly, defying gravity. Further below, a thick thatch of bright red pubic hair hid the lovely folds of her pussy.

With Veronica's attention added to our hungry gazes, Kimberly was the focus of all three of us.

Her eyes took all of us in, then she spoke, quietly.

"Y'all... I just want to say that... I mean... I don't know what's going on here. I don't know what to think about Be... Principal's Lee's trick, or any of that. Maybe we'll figure that out later. But I just wanted to say, I've never been as happy as I have been since we all started getting together. I'm just... I feel so comfortable with you all. Even Ms Rai, we haven't really... I'm sorry. I'm just so happy that I have you all here with me..."

She started to tear up, but Veronica was close enough to dip closer and kiss her tears away.

"Shhh... We'll take care of you." Veronica kept kissing, gradually with more heat than comfort. "It is amazing though. I never would have thought I could become so comfortable with anyone, much less three anyones. And trust me, Kimberly, you and I are going to have some time together tonight."

Jennifer and I had gotten rid of our burden of clothes, and were holding each other, caressing each other, enjoying each other's body while happily distracted by the scene in front of us, tender, yet hot as hell.

Jennifer tried to get back into her role as director.

"Now, it's no fair that you two have seen Kimberly and I playing together, but we haven't seen you two. Kimmytoy, come over here to this side of the bed and let's see if you've learned how to get me going. Let's watch Ben and Veronica fuck."

Kimberly scooted over, and Jennifer slid onto the bed and spooned in front of her. She grabbed onto Kimberly's hand and guided it over her body and down between her legs. A soft moan let us all know that Kimberly did remember some of her teacher's lessons.

"I like that, Jennifer. Ben and I didn't actually get to play much last time. Anne got most of his attention."

She took Kimberly's old position, flat on her back, arms open welcoming me to join her. The contrast was stark. Her dark skin couldn't be further from Kimberly's pale white. Her straight black shoulder-length hair spread over the pillow, but nothing like Kimberly's kinky curly mass took over the entire top of the bed. Her facial expression, teasing and arch, with an easy smile that promised trouble, her entire form, almost too thin, small breasts, long, elegant, both women as sexy as possible, but on opposite ends of the scale. What a wonderful contrast to enjoy!

I started at the foot of the bed and crawled up her body, slowly deliberately. I kissed and licked her on the way up: ankles, calves, a long lick up her inner thigh, one delicate kiss right between her carefully groomed triangle and the flowering layers of her pussy, another on her belly button, then a lick from the bottom of her right breast all the way up to the tiny, taught nearly-black nipple. Finally, I took my time on her neck, kissing and nibbling. She arched her head back to give me all the room to work I could have asked for.

After all that, I came up to her face. She was breathing heavily. Her mouth was open, and her lips glistened where she had been clearly licking them.

"Hi there, Veronica."

"Hi there, Ben."

"You are smoking hot, you know that?"

"Yeah. I am pretty incredible, aren't I? Someone clearly seems into me, anyway. Are you going to zap me with your laser eyes? Make me putty in your hands?"

"No. We're just going to fuck each other naturally. I want to take you nice and slow. How's that sound?"

"Oh, I don't know about that." She started raking her fingernails across my back. "You might not be man enough without your little games... Luckily, there are two gorgeous hot ladies over here on the other side of the bed, just in case you can't handle me."

Her smile was ravenous. I didn't need the trick to tell how excited she was.

"Little games? Little?"

I knelt down, brining my cock into contact with her upper thigh. I rubbed myself closer to her heat.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and drew me down into a kiss. I collapsed on top of her, feeling the hard points of her nipples dig into my chest.

While her hands rubbed up and down my back, grabbing onto my ass and pulling me closer to her, I reached up to run my hands through her hair. She groaned in pleasure into my mouth.

"Ok there, lovebirds." Jennifer's voice, much huskier than before, interrupted us. "If he's going to do this without his trick, he'll need to make sure she's ready, right, Kimberly?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"So, what should he do then?"

"Um... He should... go down on her?"

"Very good, Kimmm... guh... Kimberly." I snuck a quick glance to see that Jennifer's face was totally flushed. Kimberly's lessons had apparently been going very well, indeed.

"Oh, I'm plenty ready." Veronica panted out as I started sliding back down her body, keeping as much contact as I could as I repositioned myself. "But, I suppose if this is all for demonstration purposes, I could... Ooohh... I could made do..."

"How ready is she, Ben?"

I was now on my chest between Veronica's legs. I lifted them up and to the sides, then over my shoulders so we could both be comfortable.

"Well, I'll need to investigate. She's got the most incredible labia, Jennifer. You can probably see them from over there. They're thick and gorgeous, and right now they're covered in something... I think I'll have to check."

I leaned in and took an agonizingly slow lick over each side, then I sucked her lips into my mouth, running my tongue over them and pulling back gently. I heard Veronica make a high-pitched grunt, and something that sounded like "Yes."

"Well, Jennifer, I'm pretty sure her lips were just covered in her juices. I just sucked them clean, but it looks like they're getting coated again. I would bet she's more than ready, but I think we should be sure. What do you suggest?"

Kimberly was getting nearly out of control, projecting her desire onto Veronica.

"Suck her clit!"

"Now, now, Kimmeytoy. You know sometimes it's even better when you tease. What else could he do?"

"Hmmm... Suck my clit..." Kimberly moaned. She was rubbing her hips into Jennifer's ass, trying to get any kind of contact to alleviate her need, but her hands were still working on Jennifer's pussy and her breasts.

"Perhaps Kimberly is a bit preoc... preoccupied. I am... hnnng... a bit, too..." She was conflicted, trying to twist her head back to kiss Kimberly, but not wanted to lose sight of us.

I gave up on the pretense and went back to work. I slid a finger into Veronica, and she gave a muffled cry. She had pulled a pillow over her face so she could let loose.

I kept my mouth busy on her lips while I pushed my finger deeper, then two fingers, searching for that magical rough patch of skin. When I found it and started massaging, Veronica's long legs started beating a tattoo on my back, then they crossed behind my shoulders and pulled my face closer into her.

She was shuddering with the start of a powerful orgasm, and she knocked me free a bit. My fingers slid out of her, dripping with her excitement. But her legs pushed my mouth into perfect position to pay proper attention to her clit.

I flicked my tongue around the nub and immediately her cries changed pitch. She had been cumming already, but this seemed to change everything. She calmed down for a moment, then started twitching again.

I could hear her even though the pillow.

"OHGOD! Yesyesyesyes... guh, guh, ohfuck... Don't stop... don't you dare... dare fucking stop..."

I wouldn't dream of it. Her hips were rolling in a circle as she tried to get the perfect contact, and I was trying to keep on top of her, to keep my lips and tongue working on as much of her as I could.

I moved my hands from around her thighs and tried to reach up to pinch a nipple, but I found someone else's hands there. Veronica's? Jennifer's? I couldn't look up to tell.

"Ohben... Ben... I'm... getting there again... keep... ung... ung... unnng... Ohyeahohyeahohyeah..." I sensed the pillow being thrown across the room and her voice came out loud and clear. "Fuck...fuck... fuckfuckFUCK!"

Her entire body locked into an orgasmic spasm. Her legs snapped down hard on my head, and she twisted to her side, pulling me over in an awkward jerk. As I extracted myself from her legs, she curled herself into a fetal ball, still moaning in a jerky ragged voice.

Immediately, Kimberly disentangled herself from Jennifer and crawled over to hold Veronica as she worked through the waves of bliss that coursed through her body.

"Oh, Ms Rai, you are so hot. You are so beautiful when you cum. You are just glowing..."

She continued with her comforting in mumbled whispers as she snuggled in closer to the glistening woman.

I was watching the two of them when Jennifer pounced onto me from the side. She kissed me all over my face, trying to get a taste of Veronica's love. I kissed her back, but she bowled me over onto my side.

"Ohh... She is tasty, isn't she?" Jennifer giggled. "I'm sorry, I just couldn't help it."

Her hand slipped down to my cock.

"Hmm... It would be a pity if you knocked Veronica out of the game and I had to take care of this first." She smiled wide and looked at the tangled mass of Veronica, with Kimberly hugging her close.

There was a small but insistent voice that came form under Kimberly and the layers of her hair.

"I'm... okay... That was nothing... Just an itty bitty little mind-blowing... ummm... Kimberly, stop that." Both women giggled happily.

Kimberly moved away slightly so Veronica could get free.

"That... That was lovely, but I'm ready for round two. I need that big fat cock. But I want to thank... What do you call her? Your little Kimmytoy?" There was a squeak from under the curtain of red hair. Let me try out my skills like this."

She scooted down the bed and rolled over onto her stomach. She moved over to Kimberly and opened up her legs.

"Ok, Ben, why don't we try this?"

She arched her back and got up on her knees, presenting her butt to me and Jennifer.

I was mesmerized by the view and didn't see any other movement but there was another sudden soft cry from further up the bed.

"Oh, Ms Rai... that's sooo good..."

Jennifer slapped me on the ass.

"Fine, go ahead and fuck her. Can't blame a girl for trying, can you? I'm going to get up there and help our librarian rock Kimmytoy's world."

And with that she moved up to whisper what I can only assume was a stream of very dirty things into Kimberly's ear.

Veronica wiggled her ass at me.

"Come on, boy, don't you know what to do with that thing? Get at it."

Kimberly moaned in frustration at Veronica's sudden lack of attention, but her tone changed when Veronica laughed and went back to work.

I crawled up and grabbed onto Veronica's ass. For someone so thin, she still had curves, and there was just a perfect amount of ass to hold onto as I positioned myself.

I jumped slightly as her hand came back from under her legs and grabbed ahold of my cock. She placed me right at the entrance of her pussy, and I could feel the wet heat of her.

I slid back and forth coating my cock with her juices three or four thrusts, but she was having none of that. She angled her hips and pushed me up into her. My tip slipped in smoothly and I heard my own groan of pleasure echo back to me from in front of me, muffled through Kimberly's muff.