The New Principal Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both scooted off the bed. I motioned to the bathroom, but she declined.

"I think I'm going to go just change clothes and go workout exactly as I am." She paused and smiled, a bit surprised at herself. "It's all kind of dirty in a way that appeals to me."

She moved around the room, collecting and putting on her clothes.

"That does sound fun. Wish I could join you, but, yeah, you're probably right. Maybe once all this dies down. Rain check, alright?"

"Rain check." She went up on her toes and kissed me on the cheek. Then she copped a quick feel of my cock. "I can't believe I got all that into me." With a chuckle and a wistful sigh, she headed out the door.

I went to the bathroom to find both women getting out of the shower, all squeaky clean. It was unbelievable how Kimberly's hair looked wet, no longer gravity deifying, but a matted mass hanging down surprisingly low. Right then she looked like a landed mermaid, and I mean that in the best possible way.

I moved closer, but Veronica swatted me away.

"We are pure clean girls here, no naughty dirty man touching allowed." She sniffed dramatically. "You smell of sin, oh filthy one. To the shower with you! There might even be a little hot water left, maybe. We untouched vestals must leave this den of iniquity."

And with a flourish of her bath towel, she ushered Kimberly in front of her and left.

A couple seconds later, Kimberly popped her head back in the bathroom.

"I'll need to talk to you, maybe tomorrow? I'll call you. We need to plan for what the next few weeks will look like, okay?"

"Sure. Talk to you soon."

Veronica's faux-princess voice raged back from the other room.

"Betrayal! Don't speak with that corrupt man." Kimberly's eyes popped wide as the sharp sound of a hand impacting her butt echoed through the house. In a flash she was over the shock and she grinned wide at me.

"Thanks for everything," she mouthed. And with that her face disappeared. I heard them shuffling around in the other rooms, trying to find their clothes that were spread all over. I was also certain there was more than a little bit of teasing and the like.

I smiled at the thought and hopped back in the shower for the second time that morning.

By the time I got cleaned up, dried and back out into the house, everyone was gone. I did notice that my phone was not where I left it. It was sitting in the middle of the dining room table with a yellow post-it note stuck to it.

"Put a password on this! -VR"

I picked up the phone and it opened up to my photos. The last photos taken were a series of Veronica standing next to Kimberly. They were both dressed in the clothing they had worn last night, but Kimberly's hair was still a wet mass, only partially dried from the shower. The series of photos showed a brief progression of time. Both standing, smiling into the camera. Both standing, Veronica's hand suddenly down the waistband of Kimberly's skirt. Kimberly's mouth open in delighted shock. Then the final picture with Kimberly doubled over, her hands protecting her skirt, and Veronica licking her fingers with a devious smile.

These women were absolutely the best.

I should have known that we needed to be more careful.

Later that day I got a call from Veronica.

"We got another article submitted to the newspaper. We were better prepared this time, so it never got posted, but whoever submitted it really knew our system well. They thought they were posting it to go live, and if I hadn't rebuilt the... well, that doesn't matter. Long and the short is that someone saw all of us this morning leaving the Green House wearing the clothes we were wearing yesterday. No photos at least this time, thankfully. They even made a point of describing Kimberly's wet hair, and drawing all sorts of conclusions about your depravity in corrupting the faculty and staff at Bright Hall."

"Oh, for crying out loud. When everyone told me this was a small town where everybody would find anything out, I didn't believe it. So. What do we do? This is clearly the coming from the same place, some group of holdouts from the old principal... what was his name? Bull-something?"

"Billanson, Steven Billanson."

"Right, Billanson." I sighed. "I think it's probably best not to let this one get published. Leaving the last one up might have earned us some sympathy, but that's probably a limited resource. What do you think? Can you do a quick poll of Kimberly and Jennifer? If I'm outnumbered, I'll listen to you all, but I think low profile is the best option now."

"I agree. This one is also basically true, so it's harder to rebut as ludicrous. It's a little better written, too."

"I also think you need to remain in charge of the Journalism Club. I know you wanted to pass it off to someone in the English department, but I think we need to hold this close for the time being. How is Anne doing? Did she see the article?"

Veronica laughed. "Anne is doing great, although I think we'll need to keep an eye on her. Word is that she joined the Dionysian Club almost immediately after Kimberly brought her home from your office that day. She did see the article, and I'm pretty sure she believes this one, but she seemed more interested than disgusted. You may have created a monster with that one."

"Well, that's a potential problem for another day. I'm glad she seems to be doing well though. I'll take that as a small victory."

"Anyway, yeah, I think you are right about not letting it be published. The only benefit that would give us would be to make the poster think that we don't know what's going on, and I imagine they already know somethings up because their article didn't post. So, no plus there. I'll ask the girls what they think though."

"Alright then. Thanks for being on top of things. Keep in touch if you need anything."

"Will do. Pity that we all need to be discreet now. Probably won't be able to have a get-together like last night in quite a while."

"Yeah." I laughed. "That was certainly something."

"The best something I've had in a long time. Oh well, we'll be in touch."

Things did calm down over the next few weeks. At least they calmed down in some ways. Out of an abundance of caution, I went cold turkey. Each of the girls offered to sneak over and play either alone or in teams, but in the end we all decided that it wouldn't be wise. If we were going to be able to make Bright Hall work, we needed to keep our... my reputation to be a little more stable.

I stayed as low key as I could. I was still teaching my classes, and I did go down to the town hall for a meeting on the plans for the spa. True to his word, Mr. Takashima knew exactly how to steamroll through the bureaucracy. Everything was on time. Once the plans were okayed, Takashima and his men, including his son, were on the job working the site.

A couple of days later they broke through the rock wall to let the spring flow free, and just like he planned, the water found its level by filling two of the big rock pools they had cleaned up in preparation. So, in just a couple of days, we could already see the basic layout of how the spa would look. And he said the water was even better than he had hoped. They needed a little more time to get things cleaned up and safe, then they would start on the outbuildings.

The town was getting excited, but the students were even more thrilled. When they found out that Takashima was going to be hiring students to staff the spa, there was a rush to apply. He, or rather, his wife, was going to have her pick of the best.

Elsewhere on campus, things seemed to be humming along nicely. Even my classes seemed to improve. The students were at least doing the work and joining in the discussions. Maybe they didn't totally trust me, but they didn't seem to be against me. Hopefully it was just a matter of time before things would settle down.

Kimberly did go ahead and become the advisor for the Dionysian Club, and that ended up being what brought me back to campus.

One Thursday, she caught me coming out of my final class for the day. I was going to head home like always, but she suggested we go to the café to talk.

"Really? You think that would be okay?"

"You can't hide away forever."

"Ok, if you think it won't be a problem... Let's see what the reaction is."

It was about the slowest time of the day for the café, so we were nearly the only ones there. I was happy to see that everything was still running very smoothly. The cafe had gotten the ovens up and running, so they had a nice spread of very tempting breads and muffins. The servers had asked for permission to wear barista uniforms rather than regular school uniforms when they were at work, and the effect was lovely.

Kimberly and I got drinks and sat down in a visible place, but far enough away so that we could talk freely so long as we kept our voices down.

"Ah... It's nice to be a free man, even if for only an afternoon tea." I took a sip and looked over the quad. I genuinely missed it.

"Maybe your exile is nearly over. It's been a few weeks, anyway, and it would be really good to have you back in the office and leading from the front again. We're only a little bit away from the end of summer and the beginning of fall semester. We all agree that you need to be totally back by fall, right?"

"Right. Maybe it is a good time to come back and see if we get any more anonymous letters."

"Good. So, now I need to talk to you about some things."

I leaned back with my tea in hand, trying to look thoughtful.

"Shoot."

"Okay, first is the uniform. The advanced students in one of the art classes want to run a competition to redesign the uniforms."

"That sounds like a great idea. We get the final say of course. If most students vote for something unacceptable, we get a veto."

"Who does?"

"Ah... Well, me, I suppose. In consultation with faculty and staff?"

Kimberly was taking notes. "...with faculty and staff." She looked up from her pad. "That's good. I think they'll do a good job, but we do need to be careful."

"We should also give them some design requirements... I'm more at sea there. Do we want to keep skirts? Those neckerchief things? The colors have to stay, right?"

Kimberly went back to scribbling in her notebook. "Good. We need to make that clear."

"You know the uniform best, and you are the main defender of the uniform that I know. What is most important to keep?"

She thought for a moment. "Blouse, jacket, skirt... the neckerchief could be altered, but there needs to be neckwear of some kind. You're right the colors can't change..."

"Ok, you've got that well in hand. Send your design requirements to the teacher of that class and let them have at it."

Another couple lines in Kimberly's notebook and she turned back to me.

"The other thing I want to ask you about... It's a little more... sensitive."

She glanced around. The barista was lost in her cell phone, and no one was within listening distance anyway.

She lowered her voice anyway. "It's about the Dionysian Club." You know what the club is, right?"

"Ah... I think they said something along the lines of drama and female empowerment?" I smiled at the set phrase they had started using, but I knew there was much more than that.

"Well, yes, they do want to do that, but..."

"Yes, I understand about the other goals that the Xu sisters have."

Kimberly relaxed a little bit. "It's not that I disagree, really. There are so many students who really come here so hung up and uptight. We get so many girls who are convinced their own bodies are horrible dirty sinful things."

"And they are determined to teach the club members that's not the case."

She blew out a long breath of air. "Yeah. Ok, well, I'll just tell you about their plan. You know everyone is super excited about the spa opening up, right?"

"Sure, but that's not for a couple of weeks."

"Well, that's the thing. The Xu sisters want to sneak their whole club in early."

I laughed a little bit. "That's not so bad. It's kind of a classic college thing."

"So you know the main thing they have been working on is 'self-exploration,' right? They want to make this a skinny dipping 'practice session.'"

"Ah, I see. That's a little more than the classic college hijinks, true."

"But... Now, am I awful for wanting to help them out? I mean, I remember being here and being so repressed and being terrified of doing anything at all, and these girls are taking control of their bodies and their lives, and it's actually a really cool idea. I would have loved to be in on something like that when I was a student. And it's basically safe, right?"

"Hmmm... Well, I think I see your point. I know it's not, well, normal, but one of our main goals is to provide our students a space to explore their world. This is basically along those lines, they are just exploring... themselves." I was only being partially facetious.

"Right! So you think it would be okay?"

I thought for a moment. "Our job would be to make sure it's safe. Genuinely safe. When do they plan this little caper?"

"This Saturday around midnight."

"Ok. Call Mr. Takashima, and double check to make sure the two open pools are safe to use, no ragged rocks, water is the right temperature and chemistry, all that. Tell him we want to test it out, you don't need to let him know anything in detail, but also make sure his workers will be off for the whole weekend - especially nobody working on Sunday morning. It's fine if the club members think this is a wild adventure, but you need to be prepared. Bring extra towels, a first aid kit, bottled water... maybe plant that on site early on Saturday?"

"Right... this is good..." She went back to taking notes. "This is a lot though. I might need help. Maybe I can get Jennifer to help out."

"This is probably best left as an all-girls event, but if you need help gathering stuff or setting things up on Saturday, let me know."

She looked up with a bright smile. "See? It's so good to have you back on campus for real!"

By that time, students had started to gather at the café. I didn't sense any antagonism from any direction. I even got a couple of smiles and waves, which I happily returned.

Maybe it really was time to come back and start taking charge again.

With that in mind, I spent all of the next day on campus. I was trying to think pure thoughts, lest I influence any students who were nearby.

And it turned out that there were a lot of students around. Kimberly had moved forward with the her plan to start up the internship program. We had two students in the admin office, and Kimberly had them hard at work doing the paperwork to get our fall enrollees. I heard that Veronica had gotten her wish and was now driving a small team of student interns uncovering and cataloging the 'special archives,' whatever that was.

The day went well enough and even my classes went better that usual. Maybe they could sense my relief at being back on a regular schedule.

I even felt positive enough that after we shut down the office, I risked a trip to the pool for a few laps. My workouts had been more erratic during my low profile days, which probably also contributed to my less than stellar mood.

When I got to the pool though, I saw a small crowd of students loitering around. On a Friday evening, I figured everyone would have run off downtown or to the beach.

One of the students, a tall lanky girl in a suit that looked almost like a faded dark green burkini, caught my eye.

"Principal Lee!" She walked over to me at a brisk purposeful walk that made me immediately think she was a lifeguard. No running in the pool area, but she was going to get where she needed to go.

"Hello! I'm Lynn, the president of the Swimming Club. I'm so glad you showed up! I wasn't sure that Mr. Grant would get in touch with you."

She was clearly one of those athletes who put all her energy into everything. As she spoke, she gestured all over and her pony tail, probably a light blonde to begin with, but bleached with pool chlorine, bopped as she spoke, flinging her hair everywhere. She even seemed to be hopping with every emphasized word.

"Lynn, I'm happy to be here, but I have to admit, I just came here for a couple of laps before heading home. What was Mr. Grant supposed to tell me?"

"OOOoooo! I can't believe it! I mean, of course I can. I should have known. So, he didn't talk to you at all?"

"I hate to admit it, but I'm still relatively new here. I'm not even exactly sure who Mr. Grant is."

She took a deep breath and tried to switch back to her earlier positive enthusiasm.

"He's the campus nurse. He is supposed to be the advisor for our club, but... well, I know I shouldn't say anything bad about staff. I don't want to get any demerits, but..."

"But, what? I'm not going to give you any demerits. I need to know about my staff."

She danced back and forth on her toes for a second.

"He's... He's just a flake, Principal Lee. I don't want to say anything more. He's a nice enough guy, but I just can't count on him for anything. I mean, just look at our uniforms!"

I shifted focus and took in her suit, keeping in mind that I absolutely had to keep my libido in check. Look at the suit, not the nubile energetic body under it. The body was lovely. The suit was really was pretty hideous.

It would have been ludicrous and funny if it weren't for the embarrassed and sad face that was looking back at me.

I reevaluated it. It was much worse than a burkini. At least they looked good to swim in. This thing was looked like it was out of the turn of the century. Last century. It had legs down below the knee like loose tights, and arms to the wrist. It had some kind of droopy frills around the waist that were almost like a skirt, presumably to mask any outline of a sensual hip. The neckline was up at the neck, but the in the fabric was ever tight, that was long ago. The green suit sagged and drooped everywhere, and even though I was trying not to notice it, I could still tell the body under the suit certainly did not sag or droop in any way.

As I looked her over, or rather, as I looked the suit over, more girls, all wearing the same awful suit, started gathering around.

"Did you guys get those out of storage from the theater or something?"

My joke didn't go over that well.

"It's the only suit the uniform rules allow. I don't mind the regular uniform. We all kind of like it. But this?" She gestured to the rumpled green monstrosity. Her expressive face showed her frustration. "I wouldn't care what it looked like, if it was fast, but swimming in this adds seconds every lap. It's all drag, and the fabric just soaks up the water like a sponge!"

"You're competing in those?"

"Yes! I mean, not yet, tonight's our first time trial. That's why Mr. Grant was supposed to invite you. We wanted you too see our first meet. I mean it's not a real meet, but we got the timing pads all set up in the pool for official times, and we're going to mark the times as records up on the board and everything."

"Ok, this needs to be fixed. We can't have you swimming in those things. We'll have to make do today, but I promise, we'll get you something functional as soon as we can."

Lynn and a couple of the girls behind her squealed in delight as only young girls can.

"But for tonight, I am more than happy to watch your meet. And just think. You'll set times tonight that you'll be able to blow out of the water once you get real suits."

She didn't really seem convinced about that, but she was so happy, even my attempts at humor weren't going to stand in the way of her joy.

"Thank you so much Principal Lee!" She actually clapped her hands together as she hopped up and down. Then she checked the big clunky digital watch on her wrist. "The meet starts in fifteen minutes! Girls! Finish your warmups and get ready!"