The New Principal Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shudai
shudai
1,028 Followers

"You remember our treasurer and secretary Penny? Of course you do. You helped her out last time when we brought you back here to the prop room to explain the Dionysian Club. She's waiting in there for you. You'll help her, won't you? You'd never leave a girl hanging, would you, Principal Lee?"

I swung my head toward Deborah, and it seemed I was moving in slow motion. Her face came into view gradually. She was wearing her stage crew blacks, a black turtleneck and long black pants... tight black pants... I looked up her legs from foot to hip. Then up further, the curve of her hips leading up to that delicate slide up her side and up more to the full swell of her breasts. Her long, jet black hair was pulled back into a tight braid and it hung over her right shoulder, dangling over one of those breasts, just calling out to be sucked... nibbled... Having her hair pulled back gave me a look at her face like I hadn't seen before. She and Cynthia were identical twins, but their attitudes weren't identical, and Deborah's face looked different too. Maybe she was a little more full-figured, her face was a little more... full, more luscious...

And just like that I was in her mind. I'm not even sure I looked into her eyes, and just like with Carrie, I could see so much more of her mind. Everything I had seen before, but more. I saw places that were shrouded in darkness before, some thoughts were open to me, intimate thoughts about her sister, and anxiety about their growing and separating.

Just a casual glance at that emotion and I felt a tear forming in Cynthia's eye.

I shifted away as quickly as I could.

Her sexual nature was more developed than I remember it being. I saw deep indelible memories of the hot springs night. Joyous sexual bliss, with her teeth lightly biting down on Ms Adams' nipple, and her hand joining her sister strumming together on Ms Adams' clit. The pleasure was erotic, but also deep and powerful pride of accomplishment. Even during the event, she knew that everyone was having a good time and tearing down barriers, building confidence and positive body awareness. And out of the corner of her eye, she would swear she could see me peeking out from the portable building.

Her memory shifted to right after the hot springs raid. Ms Adams gathered the club in the showers and made sure everyone was accounted for before dismissing them. Some girls, including some new pairs that Cynthia hadn't expected, happily snuck back to the dorms, and most probably not to their own rooms. But there was a good ten or so that lingered around chatting awkwardly and looking around at each other.

Finally, Kimberly smiled widely, saying that she was going to go home and she had confidence that they could all get back to their rooms safely. And as she left the shower area, she suggested that a good scrubbing might be nice, just to rinse off.

Deborah was standing right next to Cynthia, and in her memory, I could feel the deep-seated vital love she felt for her sister. She watched her sister reach out and turn the nearest shower head on. Then a couple more were turned on and the room quickly filled with steam that partially hid and partially exposed. She nodded a quick nod to Cynthia. At that moment, it was like I could feel them both as they looked each other in the eyes and smiled to each other. Cynthia slapped Deborah on the butt, and I felt the sting as they both giggled.

Then Deborah went on the hunt. She saw that Anne and her new friend had stayed behind and she wanted to see if they would like to play. She walked over to them, seeing them kissing in a corner, already lathered up with soap from the wall dispensers. When they saw her, Anne immediately pulled her into their embrace, showing an aggressiveness she didn't know Anne had.

Just like with Carrie, I felt Deborah's body and the sensations she was recalling in her mind. And the sensation was overwhelming. I could feel Anne on her left and the other girl, Suzy I think was her name, on her right. Anne was clearly in control and her hands felt so warm and smooth, gliding over our body. Anne spun us and offered our body to Suzy. More tentative but so adorable, Suzy's arms reached out to caress our breasts. Everything felt so sensitive, every touch was setting off little erotic shocks. Then Anne went to work from behind. Hands full of soapy suds, reaching around from behind, reaching lower toward our pussy. Suzy up on her tiptoes, pulling us down into a kiss, so delicate, so soft and sweet, another hand, whose? running up our thigh, with long fingernails teasing closer and...

"Places in five!"

Cynthia's voice broke through and snapped me out. That was twice that I felt lost in someone's mind. I wasn't sure I could have gotten out without that shock. It was a very uncomfortable feeling.

All I knew was that I was hard as a rock and I was looking at Deborah who was panting like she'd just run a hundred-meter sprint.

She opened the door and grabbed my arm to throw me inside, following behind.

The heavy door slammed shut leaving us both in the prop room and bathed in a blue-tinted backstage working light. That big heavy table was still in the center of the entryway of the cavernous room, but it wasn't cleared off. On the table was Penny. The tiny slip of a girl was laid out like a meal, just waiting for someone to come and gobble her up. She was... Her arms and feet were taped down to the table with gaffer's tape. She probably could have just ripped that off, but maybe that was part of the game. She was a party to her own confinement.

And the kicker was that she was wearing even less than the dancers outside were. I hadn't gotten much of a look at her last time, but now she was displayed to give me a look at just about everything. She had a black lacy quarter-cup pushup bra that was really making the most of her modest breasts. Her nipples were surprisingly large, poking out aggressively from her tight but dark pink areola. My gaze moved down her pale flat tummy, almost eerie in the blue light, to the dark matching lace panties and her skinny legs, stretched out down to where they were taped to the table.

Her messy blonde hair was in a tight ponytail, laid out above her head. There was a thick wide band of black fabric covering her eyes, but I could see the anxiety and excitement in the way her mouth twitched between smile and a delicate biting of her lip.

The ground tilted again under me and my head spun with that heavy pressure on my neck. This time I didn't have anyone or anything to reach out to for support, and so I actually tumbled down to the floor. It seemed to happen in slow motion again. On the floor, I rolled over onto my back only to find Deborah was diving on top of me.

"What a great idea, Principal Lee!" She was on top of me straddling me at the waist. "Now Penny, I know we promised you a reward for everything you've done for the club, especially since you weren't able to make it to our hot springs night. But first, I'm going to get him warmed up for you."

With that she reached her arms up and grabbed the sides of my head, then dipped down to kiss me hard.

As soon as her lips touched me, I felt a dancing shock between our entire bodies. I heard her yelp in surprise, but she pushed down even more on me, scooting herself lower on me, pressing her crotch over my hardness. When she felt my arousal, she gave out a guttural moan into my mouth.

I could feel her excitement. I wasn't in her mind, but I could sense the lust coming off of her. And then I could even feel Penny, too. She was further away, but she was straining every nerve to hear what was going on over here on the ground. I focused back on Deborah as she started to grind up and down on me. Her need was thick in the air, and her moans shifted to grunts. She was going wild, moving from horny to wailing cat in heat in just a few moments.

I could sense her desire, and I could even smell her arousal in the air. Surely even Penny could smell her as the room was permeated with psychic and aromatic lust. Instinctually, I just had to push harder.

I raised my hands from her sides up under her arms so I could lift her off of my lips. She groaned in frustration but sat up so she could grind harder into me. She raised her arms up over her head, clutching herself as if to keep herself from flying apart.

Then I pushed her. The trick never felt so natural, so obvious. I knew exactly how to work her. I moved passed teasing and it was just like a switch I could flip. It was like I could reach out and stroke her body, leaving trails of unquenchable need.

She went off like a firecracker. She doubled over, slinging herself back on top of me as her hips spasmed back and forth, trying to push back onto me, to reach anything to rub up against her desire.

In the midst of Deborah's dramatic orgasm, I heard Penny moan pitifully from the table, and it fed my desire even further.

I didn't feel entirely in control of myself as the world swam back and forth. I would have fallen over again if I hadn't been on the ground, but it didn't seem to affect the girls at all. My mind was totally overcome with the arousal that was flooding my senses.

Deborah had fallen to the side. She was on her side on the ground, her hips still humping back and forth reflexively.

Somehow, I knew immediately how to drive her beyond her limits of ecstasy, even without the trick.

I rolled her on her back and lifted her butt off the floor to start peeling her black trousers down her legs. She was limp in my hands, making no move to help or hinder me.

I had to remove her shoes to get her pants off, stripping her down to her panties. She still had her top on, and I decided to leave it. She needed to feel ravished, but I felt she needed a slower build this time.

She wearily lifted her head to look down at me. Her eyes were half-closed, and her mouth was open as she was still panting for breath.

I could feel her lust, so recently peaked, but now in a holding pattern. She was still hyper sensitive, but not so much that my touch would be uncomfortable.

She dropped her elbows to the ground to prop her torso up so she could watch me get to work.

I was between her naked legs now, near her feet. I paused, looking up to her. She knew what was coming next, and the anticipation was already driving her.

"Please... Principal Lee..."

I licked gently on the inside of her right ankle.

"Please what, Deborah? What do you want?"

"I don't... I don't understand... I just came and you barely touched me..."

I licked her other ankle, dragging my tongue up to her calf.

"It was like my whole body... I couldn't... I was on fire. I couldn't think... I can't think of anything else..."

"Was that so bad though? Do you want me to stop?" By then I was nibbling the back of her knees.

"Ahh... Huh...huh... how?" She dropped back down to the ground and her hands started moving up and down her sides.

"Deborah, you have to tell me what you want."

She answered by simply moaning and reaching a hand under her tight black t-shirt.

I stopped. "Penny? Are you okay?"

"I... I'm okay Principal Lee."

"Deborah doesn't seem to want me down here. Should I come up and help you now?"

"NO!"

"YES, PLEASE!"

I chuckled. "So, Deborah, what do you want?"

"More... More... everything, just... god I don't know! Just take me, use me!"

"Yes, ma'am." I returned to tasting her legs, behind her knees, lifting her leg to lick the oh-so sensitive skin on the back of her now-trembling thighs.

"Yes... more... more..."

"Deborah, aren't you supposed to be teaching young Penny? What kind of teacher takes her own pleasure first?"

She groaned in angry frustration, unwilling to call a halt to my exploration.

"It's okay, Deborah... I can hear you and him... You sound so lovely... It's almost like I can feel you two... as long as... I mean... I get him next, right?"

"I can't... Penny, I'm sorry... I need him..."

"Deborah, I'm going to be a little occupied... why don't you tell Penny what's going on?"

"Oh! Deborah, please!"

"Ughh... I don't know if I can..."

I ran my fingernails alongside her outer thighs.

"Oh god... Penny... He's been licking my legs... He took off my pants, and I'm so... oh, god, I'm so wet... I can't stand it. Oohhh... he's lifted my legs, I feel so open..."

"Deborah, what is he doing? Tell me!"

"He's... ugnn... His hands are everywhere. He's kissing my legs... He's licking so close."

Her hands slide down to pull at her panties, but I slapped them away.

"Not yet, Deborah. We'll get there soon. Penny, can you hear her panting? I bet you can even smell her. Isn't it delicious? I can see how wet she is. Her panties are just soaked. They're pretty, too. Nice simple black panties, but they might be ruined with how wet she is. Penny, do you think I should touch her? Should I touch her where she wants me to?"

"Ohgod. I can't... Yes! Touch her. I can hear her. And I can smell her."

"Deborah, tell Penny... tell her what you are doing with your hands."

"Hnnngh... Penny... oh... god... I've got to take... this shirt off!"

And with that her shirt flew off to the side.

"I'm rubbing my boobs... When I get close to my nipples... Ahhnngg... They've never felt like this... when I touch... Ahh... it's like there's a shock... my whole body... OHGoooo... he's touching... my panties... His fingers are under my panties, but his tongue... his tongue is... OHGOD!! Ohgod ohgodogod..."

After that she screamed out and twisted in my arms. I wasn't even trying to get her off. I was trying to draw it out, but she just couldn't take it anymore.

The stage monitor speaker crackle to life with the sounds of "All That Jazz."

**Come on, babe, why don't we paint the town, and all that jazz**

I held on tight to her thighs with my arms and dove back down to her. Her panties really were drenched, I could taste her through them. I tried to follow what she needed, licking here, grabbing there, letting her ride her crest of the peak of her orgasm.

Her cries, rising and falling as she gasped out for breath, carried only a couple recognizable words: 'more,' and 'god.' I became aware of Penny's constant moaning too.

I could feel her arousal, too, but it was very different. While Deborah was pegging ecstasy, barely balancing between consciousness and frenzy, Penny was wailing in frustration, her craving was trembling through the air so powerfully that I could feel it. I knew she could feel the thick haze of sex, just like we all could. We were all steeping in it, soaking it in through our skin, our noses, our ears, and our minds.

Somehow, I honestly don't know if I did it or she did, Deborah's panties joined her pants and shirt, and I found myself poised above her beautiful flowering sex.

She felt my pause, taking the chance to gump in huge gasps of air.

Then she gasped out a raspy, "Moooore... please moremoremore... Penny, my panties are gone... and... oh god...ohgodohgod..."

**Start the car, I know a whoopie spot**

I lowered my head and licked deep from the bottom of her soaking pussy quickly up to where her clit was standing out, red and hyper-sensitive. Her flavor was delightful, it was so wonderful, I felt I couldn't get enough. I needed more.

When my tongue touched her clit, she seemed to set off into even more earth-shattering heights.

**Where the gin is cold and the piano's hot**

I licked all the way up again, this time spending time on her lips, biting ever-so-lightly and tugging them out. Then I found myself at her clit again.

This time I moved in with a purpose. I could tell that she couldn't take much more, but that she needed it. She wouldn't forgive me if I stopped now.

I rolled my tongue around her clit and pushed my hand up to paw at her breast, only to find she was already pinching her nipple far out from her chest.

There were two loud, uncontrolled gasps. I sucked her clit into my mouth and ran two fingers from my other hand up into her pussy.

And she utterly lot control.

**And all that jazz!**

Her tremors were massive and engulfed her entire body. I tried to hold on to her so she wouldn't roll off into something and hurt herself, but I could tell she was already feeling no pain. I sensed her mind simply shut off. The pleasure was just too much.

I wanted to make sure she was okay, but I was breathing heavy, too. My cock was throbbing in my pants, and as I started to catch my breath, I heard a low keening groan from the table.

My first instinct was to run over there and slam my penis into Penny and just use her as a slab of flesh. I had to pull myself back from that and try to keep control.

"Penny? Are you okay?"

"Principal Lee? Ughhnn... yeah... yes sir... I'm... Oh, principal... I've never felt like this... I'm trying so hard to... to be goo... to be good..."

**In case you shake apart and want a brand-new start...**

I stood up and the world tilted again and threw me to my knees. I grunted, but got my hands down and lifted myself to my feet again, stumbling over to lean on the table.

Penny was in bad shape...

**to do...**

She was still on the table on her back, and her hands and feet were still secured to the table by tape, but her entire body was coated in a sheen of sweat. She could have easily pulled free. She had twisted her body back and forth to the point where her delicate lowcut bra which was designed to show off her nipples had been twisted almost completely to the side, leaving her totally exposed. And if I thought Deborah had soaked through her panties, Penny was on another level. She was practically sitting in a pool of her own lust.

**that...**

"Principal Lee..."

**Jaaaazz**

She could feel me leaning over her and turned to me, wild with need. She still had that thick blindfold on, but her hair was a mess. Some was matted down to her face, and the rest was up in that ponytail which had been flung back and forth so much that it was coming apart.

"I've tried to be so good... Deborah and Cynthia said I couldn't move... I can't move my arms or legs... but... Ohhh... Principal Lee... I need to..."

I tried to master myself, but I was feeling less and less able to. In my mind, I saw myself picking up the tiny girl and throwing her to the ground, ripping her panties off and climbing up onto her, driving myself into...

I shook my head to clear it, but that brought on another episode of the world spinning and going blurry. I leaned harder onto the table.

"Principal Lee? May I... May I..."

I knew the game that the Xu sisters were playing, and I tried to paly along.

"Penny..." I took a deep breath. "You wouldn't want to disobey the club presidents, would you?

Penny groaned and then breathed out a rapid series of shallow breaths. "Nooooo... Help me then... Touch me like you did her... Oh my... I heard her. It was like I could feel what she was feeling. It was like I could feel... your... you know... your tongue... Oh god I want it..."

**Find a flask, we're playing fast and loose**

It was awful to see her like that.

"They set the rules, so you have to stay there, but maybe..."

"Let me suck you! I did good last time, right? Give me something!"

I almost laughed at her frantic enthusiasm, but I couldn't deny her. She heard me undoing my pants and pulling down my underwear, and she started moaning and chanting.

"yesyes... yesyes... yesyes... gimme... gimme..."

Then it was like she could sense how close my cock was. She lunged with all the power in her neck, making sure not to undo her hand restraints. I had to get up and kneel on the table so she could finally get her mouth on me.

We both groaned together.

**I bet you Lucky Lindy never flew so high**

With my mind focused on Deborah, I had been neglecting my own pleasure, and Penny's mouth was like a match to my lust. My entire body was set aflame, and I swear she was feeling it too.

shudai
shudai
1,028 Followers