The New Principal Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anghh... Oh, Penny, you... ohfuck..."

She was still inexperienced, but the atmosphere and her excitement made up for any lack of skill.

I swung my leg over her head, straddling her head as she twisted her neck to get at me. I saw visions of me slamming the full length of my cock down into her throat without any restraint, but I held back, grunting half in frustration and half in ecstasy as she did her best to lick and suck as much as she could take.

We hadn't gone long at all when I sensed someone climbing on the table behind me.

My cock popped out of Penny's mouth as she screamed out in animal cry. I glanced back to see Deborah's head nestled in between Penny's thin legs. She flung her long braid over her head and onto Penny's belly as she lifted up Penny's legs to get a better angle on her sweet little pussy.

I heard the tape rip as her legs were yanked out of their place, and it was like that was Penny's trigger. Since Deborah had freed her legs, she felt free to fling her hands up to grab my thighs. She tried to get me back into her mouth, but she was shaking and making these adorable little squeaking noises, and couldn't catch me.

**Ooooh, she's gonna shimmy till her garters break**

I could feel the sexual power flowing between the three of us. It was echoing from Deborah's entire body, still vibrating with her earlier orgasms, through Penny's body, from her pussy up to her mouth and up my cock, then back through the whole way again.

Suddenly, Penny got her mouth back on me and sucked me in hard. I nearly toppled over and did push myself into her mouth more than I ever would have dared. I looked down to see her eyes pop open wide.

And for the briefest of moments, I saw her mind. But it was barely a mind, she was nothing but physical sensation. The entirety of her consciousness was roiling with sex. Her orgasm was building, and as I saw her mind, I watched it crest and slam into her, from the bottom of her toes flowing like a crashing wave through her entire body. When it reached her head, the entire world flashed a bright white and I felt my legs clench and twitch as my own orgasm fired off into her mouth. It was huge, like my entire being was jetting out into her.

**I'm going to rouge my knees and roll my stockings down**

Maybe I lost consciousness? The next thing I knew we were all on the ground next to the table. There was a chair knocked over. I was on my back and something felt wrong. I looked up to see Penny curled up holding on to my head, and her face, was covered, just slathered in cum. It was all over face and coating her hair, and dripping down over her chest. She was smiling wider than it looked like her face could hold. And I could just hear her muttering in between gasps of air.

"Yesyes... yes... ohgod..."

But something was wrong... I couldn't tell what... Oh god. I was still cumming. How was that possible?

I felt my cock twitching, and looked down to see my spunk dribbling out in pathetic pulses. I was still harder than ever.

But right behind my penis, down near my feet, was Deborah. Her eyes were wild as she stared at me. She was grinning with a terrible hunger.

Looking at her untrammeled need, I felt something pop in my head. It reminded me of something, but I couldn't place it. I couldn't actually think anymore.

I flung myself up onto my knees and grabbed Deborah, tossing her to her stomach in front of me.

I was in a haze of lust, but I heard her laugh and squeal out, "Ohgod yes. Fuck me!"

I reached out and grabbed ahold of her braid. I yanked it back to pull her up on her knees.

**All...**

I put my legs on the outside of hers and lined myself up.

**That...**

She looked back with her mouth hanging open, her eyes blazing with yearning.

**Jaaaaaazzz**

I lunged forward, slamming deep into her soaking lust.

"FUCK, Deborah, ohfuck!"

She yelped out as I thrust her forward and back down onto the floor.

"Principal... Ohfuckfuck... keep... fuck...fucking... OHgod..."

I was a machine, an animal. There was no conscious thought, just a blind need to be deeper, harder, to seek my release in her.

Vaguely, I recognized that Penny had joined us. I felt her holding me, then somehow manipulating Deborah.

I was still cumming somehow. I felt myself shooting into Deborah, or someone, but I couldn't stop.

Penny was kissing me then, but it wasn't Penny...

It was Deborah, but her hair was wrong. It was short and spikey...

Cynthia? Where did she come from?

I was on my back and Deborah was slamming herself down on my cock, and Penny was holding her, grabbing her breasts.

Cynthia was wearing thick black tights, but someone had ripped a big hole in the crotch. And she was moving to kneel over my head.

Then I saw the door open. The blue light changed to white. It was way too bright.

I was still cumming. I was inside someone.

Something was wrong.

The tremors kept rocking the world... I couldn't stop the spinning...

It felt like the back of my neck was being crushed under some kind of weight.

The white light got brighter and brighter.

Then I heard another voice.

Veronica?

The white light enveloped me.