All Comments on 'The New Principal Ch. 21'

by shudai

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 5 years ago
Dang it! I can't wait for the next Chapter!!!

I thought the story was slowing, tapering off. Wow! I am so glad I was wrong!

The story is great!

10 days to two weeks. I can't wait!

garybluegaryblueover 5 years ago
Moving the story

Ah, it looks like you're returning to the story arc. Good. The last couple of chapters felt stagnant compared to the overall narrative. A long story needs to move the plot, lest it become episodic and turning into how many ways can we fuck how many women. We need that, but too much gets boring.

cabernetguycabernetguyover 5 years ago
great addition and progression!!

outstanding chapter! thanks for this! losing the trick was an interesting development, and after a while more questions were forming than answers. It's nice to see the trick's return and the promise of some answers as some things are ramping up, especially with Mr. Grant. How did they know about the trick? Is knowledge of it more widespread than he realizes? Did Tess sell him out and is now helping him out? What is "their" ultimate goal? Looking forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I’m really glad to see Tess back. Hopefully we can get some answers about what the trick is

Lonely_readerLonely_readerover 5 years ago
Goodness

I didn't expect to see Tess again. Good read as always, keep it up!

jps71jps71over 5 years ago
Fantastic read as always

Loving the story glad to see he has the trick back.

Now lets see what Tess knows

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great chapter

I've read this whole story from the beginning and the reunion with Tess is the hottest encounter of the whole thing to date. It also marks an inflection point in the story, and that's also important. Great work, well worth reading.

WildWonderfulWildWonderfulover 4 years ago
So good!

Having Tess reappear was genius! I love it! And soooo hot! I'm really enjoying this series. You are a very good writer and have fully sucked me into the story. Kudos!

lujon2019lujon2019about 3 years ago

Chapters 1-18

people who claim to like/love, at the very least support him, actively work against him and lie to him about everything important that will make his life/job easier hiding need to no information because of . . . reasons?

Chaper 19 see above plus attempted murder

Chapters 20-21 see above inspite of attempted murder

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershudai@shudai
1028 Followers
Now mainly on Mastodon https://mstdn.social/@SDZ (also on Twitter @Daizi_Shu, but that's basically just a placeholder now) Newsletter: https://sdz.happysmut.fans/ I'm just a silly 書癡 who had a funny idea for a story. The New Principal has blown up bigger than I had hoped, a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES