The New Principal Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shudai
shudai
1,027 Followers

She didn't look the part then, but I back when I met her, I thought she must be some kind of high-powered lawyer or something. She always seemed smart and in command, but never talked business. But here she was in my library, in the early evening at Bright Hall. Wait. How did she even get here? There wasn't a ferry from the mainland for another week or two.

"Well, Ben. You really look like shit, don't you?" She laughed, and I remembered that lovely sound, too. I smiled despite myself.

"Yeah, I've had a bit of a rough time lately."

"So I understand. You're not eating that prepackaged stuff in your freezer, are you?"

"What? How?" I felt like my mind was running a minute late.

"I wouldn't, if I were you, that's all." Her enigmatic smile widened. She was enjoying this.

"What the hell, Tess. What are you doing here? How did you get here? And into my house?"

"All in due time. It's not so bad, trust me."

"I'm not sure I should trust you."

"Ok, fair. Just take a look in my eyes then, okay?"

"So you know what's in my freezer, but you don't know I lost the trick?"

The sly smile on her face vanished.

"You lost it. That's impossible. How?"

"Listen, I'm really not sure what's going on here, and I'm getting a real strong feeling that you aren't who I thought you were."

"Right, no reason to trust me, I get it. But you haven't lost the trick. I can tell you that right now. I could feel the lust when I came in the house."

"Well, you might be able to, but I sure as hell can't."

She looked genuinely confused, but then she set her shoulders and stood up. Her expression was worried as she crossed the short distance between us and went down on a knee so that we would be eye-to-eye.

The memory of our first meeting flooded my consciousness. I remembered my confusion to have a student's mother coming on to me within a few minutes of meeting her. Many times since then, I've been able to see her expression as she realized that I had the trick, and that her lust was being pushed, just like she had pushed so many other people.

But that night in the library, I felt nothing but depressed. It wasn't that I thought I was a better man when I had the trick, but that I just had more control over my life. And right then, I was thinking that if I still had the trick, maybe I could help out my friends, and the students, and hell, the whole college.

Tess was there kneeling in front of me.

She looked me in the eye and smiled a bit.

It was funny. I don't remember her actually going in my mind back then the way that I got into other people's minds. Her trick was more of a vague thing, a sensual encouragement, but without the explicit view of people's consciousness that I got.

But right then, I could feel her trying. She was looking in my eyes, just like I looked into eyes.

The feeling was eerie. I knew what she was doing, and I still didn't trust her entirely, but she was the only person who might have answers, so I tried to open my mind to her as much as I could. I felt a pressure in my head, not unpleasant, but pressing from the inside.

"Oh!" Tess's eyes opened wider, and her confidence slipped. "Um... this... I'm not sure about this..."

Then I felt a warm caress ebbing and flowing throughout my body. My cock rose up from nothing to painfully hard, tenting my sweatpants to the limit.

"Unnggg... Tess, what the..."

Then I felt another wave crash over me. It was lust. I knew the feeling. I had felt this exact sensation in the women I had pushed before. It was as if every square centimeter of my flesh became an erogenous zone, like everything, my arms, my knees, my nose, everything was as sensitive as the underside of the tip of my cock.

I arched back into my chair, the sensation was that powerful. It wasn't orgasmic, but I felt like I didn't have control over my body. The thing my mind kept at the center of my being was the eye contact with Tess. I couldn't look away if my life depended on it.

Tess reached out and put her hand on my knee, and it was like a white-hot floe of lava spread out from where she touched me, even though the sweatpants. It was a burning sensation, but with no pain in it, just heightened sensitivity and sensuality.

I heard a moan of pleasure, much louder than seemed possible. Only after a moment did I realize it came from my mouth, which was now hanging open.

"Tess...ohfuck..."

"Ben. This isn't... I'm not..."

Her eyes were still wide, but the smile was gone. I could see worry in her expression. Her hand came off of my leg and it slapped vaguely on the arm of the chair. It was clear that she wasn't entirely in control of things, even her body. I could still feel the pressure in my mind, but there was something else, something new, but I couldn't place it.

There was a flash of panic in her eyes as her arm kept moving jerkily, looking for something to grab hold of, something to ground her.

I was in no condition to help. My entire body was roiling with lust, but I couldn't move a muscle.

I vaguely saw her hand frantically moving toward me, then I felt her hand grab onto my forearm below the sleeve of my t-shirt.

Flesh on flesh.

I felt a massive jolt flowing from her hand to my arm. It was like it welded our skin together, and if I thought the heat was pegging my arousal to the maximum, the thousands of little electric jolts that I felt coming off of her doubled that.

The pressure in my mind increased, my ears started ringing, and my vision started whiting out.

Then I felt the pop.

It was just like that first pop when I got the trick, but more, somehow.

Like popping my ears, it was my consciousness seeking some kind of equilibrium.

The ringing in my ears faded, and I heard that familiar hum that I associated with the power in use.

The burning sensation that covered my body faded into a comfortable tingling.

And my vision cleared.

I was looking back into Tess's eyes.

They sparkled like never before.

I saw her relief cover her face, her smile open up wide, and I slid into her mind.

I nearly shouted with joy. I could see her mind just like before. I saw her lust, which was substantial, but kept in check by her anxiety, and a few other irrelevant pieces of her mind. And with a reflexive giddy thrill, I pushed.

I gathered up my own arousal, and fed it back into her, then I pushed her lust. Maybe I forgot how receptive she was, because with the barest touch, her lust broke free and began to flood her mind.

Her hand was still on my arm with a death grip, but her expression was utterly transformed.

"Holy... holycrap... Ohgod, Ben..."

She jumped off her knees and lunged at me, planting her lips on me with a force that nearly tipped the chair back.

I focused back into the substantial world and wrapped my arms around her. My heightened sensations made everything so powerful. I tried to take stock of and enjoy each bit: the feel of her body, thrust between my legs, the heat and the weight of her pressed against me, the heavy sensual thrust of her breasts, pressing urgently against my chest, my arms around her waist, with one arm rubbing against the skin of her lower back, with twinkling sparks where her sweater had pulled up a bit.

Then there was her kiss. Her lips were wet and needy, and her tongue slipped out to find my mouth. I reciprocated, needing her, tasting her. So smooth and slippery, no teasing, no playing, just raw animal sensation.

I reached up from where my arms were, finding the hem of her sweater and slipping under it to caress the lovely curves of her lower back and sides.

She pulled off the kiss and rolled her head back. With a throaty purr, she swung a leg over mine and lowered her weight on my thigh. She squeezed her legs around me and leaned forward to get better contact where she needed it.

"Crap... Ben, was it like this? I forgot how it felt... Hmmmm... but I'm just on fire..."

I continued raising my hands under her sweater and came across a bra strap. The latch was in the back, and she paused, hovering over me, her eyes devouring me as I unclipped it and started running my hands back down her sides.

"Tess?"

"Mmmgggg..."

"Maybe the bedroom?"

Her smile widened and she hopped off of me and nearly ran out of the room toward the bedroom.

I stood up and realized how good I felt. It wasn't just that I was horny as hell, but I really felt great. I had been recovering well at home, but was still a bit sluggish, but now I felt like I could beat my time on the beach to forest run. The trick was a hell of a thing.

I walked over to the bedroom and found a glorious sight.

Tess had draped herself on the bed, splayed across the pillows. She had discarded everything but her panties and she was attempting to casually run a hand up and down her body from thigh to breast. But it was clear that she was too pumped up to pull off the languid casual look she wanted. Her eyes were darting from my eyes to my crotch, and I could see her chest rise and fall deeply, barely controlled.

Knowing that she was brimming over with lust, I did my best to slow things down and draw out the tease. I was aware of my own desire, but with an effort, I was able to set it aside.

I walked slowly to the side of the bed, watching her, running my eyes up and down her body. She was older, and she didn't have a body like the women in my group, but she was still fit and sexy as hell. When her hand reached her breasts, she lightly trailed her fingernails up and over her nipple.

She was so wired up that her mouth dropped open as she started to rub her nipple. She was nearly panting.

I took off my shirt, but only when I slid my sweatpants off did I find a huge wet spot in the crotch.

"Looks like... you got a bit excited there, Ben, eh?"

I was still hard as I rock. I must have cum when she touched my arm, but I with all my senses pegged, I didn't even realize it.

I knelt on the bed across from her.

"I got excited? You should look at yourself. You're panting like a bitch in heat."

"You have no idea..."

She licked her lips again, then she pinched her nipple hard and twitched in response.

"Or smell yourself. Just look at your panties... They're ruined, aren't they. How wet are you? Tell me."

"Ben, I'm... hmmm... I'm so wet for you... I can't even tell you how hot... I can't even think straight. I want you to just... Mnnngghh..."

This last exclamation was teased out of her as I reached over and ran my fingers from the tops of her feet up to her calf. I wasn't surprised to feel the little tingling shocks all the way up.

I picked up my hand and hovered over her other leg.

"Ohgod Ben... I want you to just throw me down... Mmmmm... and fuck me like an animal... Ohcrapohcrap... your hands... God, they're like... it's like your hands are hardwired to my clit..."

Now I moved from fingers to squeezing and caressing with my whole hands. Up and down her legs that she had spread wide for me now. She shifted onto her back, and that let her start mauling her breasts with both hands, pulling her nipples out, stretching them and groaning in pleasure.

As I got closer to her, her scent got stronger. Her panties really were soaked.

"Pull them off... I need you... ahhhhnnn... crap... keep your hands on me... it's like lightning..."

I ran both hands up her legs, up the sensitive inner thighs toward heaven. Goosebumps raised as I moved from fingers to fingernails, then back to full-hand massage.

Her groans were getting rhythmic and shallow.

"Ohgod... I'm... it's too soon... ohgod... Unnnngghhh..."

Right then, I arrived at her panties and ran my fingers under the band. They were nice quality pretty little black panties, with a bow on the front, but they were nearly soggy with her sex. I had to peel them off her, her juices clinging to the fabric.

Then her pussy was exposed to the air and oh my god she smelled wonderful. A thick musk just saturated with desire. The scent nearly made my head dizzy, but more powerful was the knowledge of how aroused she was.

I flung the panties off the bed and looked up to her face.

She was panting shallowly and it seemed like she was trying to talk, but nothing comprehensible was coming out of her mouth. It was all mumbling and groaning in between the gasps for breath.

"How close are you, Tess?" I stroked the inside of her thigh up to the edge of her little nicely trimmed pubic hair, running my fingers around the edges, coming close, but not touching those engorged lips.

Her response wasn't any language I knew, but it was clear she was right on the brink.

I pulled my hand back and spread her knees further apart. Then with what I hoped was agonizing slowness, I lowered my head in-between them.

Light kisses all over. Slow licks up and around her.

She was crying out in little chirps of frustrated anguish.

"Oh, Tess, god you are beautiful... Your lips are red and... Oh, god they have to be so sensitive right now..."

I licked over to her labia and gently nibbled.

"OHshitshitshit... ohgod... ohgod..."

"And you are so wet... I bet I could just slip my entire cock inside you with one push... So delicious... You've tasted yourself, right?"

"C'mon... c'mon... ohfuck..."

"When I'm done down here, I'm going to come up there and kiss you... You know how wet you are... You're going to lick it all off me... God, you should see your clit... it's all the way out, just begging for me to get at it..."

"Hhhhmmmmghh... fu... ohfu..."

"Should I?"

I saw the muscles in her belly tense up, and her legs started to twitch, and I knew she had passed the point of no return.

I moved fast, licking from the bottom of her all the way up to the clit. When my tongue touched her, there was another little tingling shock and I dove down, running my tongue around it in little circles.

The second I felt that little shock, she went off like an atom bomb. She screeched for a split second before she jammed a pillow over her mouth. Her legs snapped closed over my head, hard, but none of her movements stayed, she was shuddering and twisting with everything she had, and I was just along for the ride.

I was able to keep on her though, and my little circles around her clit turned into sucking on it. I snuck my hand in and pushed two fingers into her as deep as I could.

This was like shifting the gears on her orgasm. She groaned loud and froze for a moment before twisting hard the other way and crying out again into the pillow.

Catching a bit of downtempo on her quaking, I pulled up and crouched over her. Feeling my movement, she threw the pillow to the side and looked down at me.

Her face was a perfect distillation of sexual desire. Her hair was matted in strands to the side of her face. Her skin was blotched with lusty flushing from her nose down deep into her cleavage. She was panting a little easier now, but still hadn't entirely caught her breath. Her Cheshire smile was beaming satisfaction and unadulterated joy, and her eyes were wet with tears of emotional exhaustion.

But we weren't done by a long shot.

I looked her in the eyes and saw that her entire body was pinging with lust, but I could have seen that without the trick. What I needed to make sure of was that she was up for more. She was sensitive, feeling every touch of the fabric of the sheets, the clinging hair on her face, the slow drip of the sweat down her neck, but her mind was focused on the pressure my legs were making on the inside of her thighs. In her mind, I felt her look down and see my cock on display, close enough to her pussy that the muscles in her hips twitched just seeing it. She hadn't remembered how large I was. Far from being too sensitive to go on, she was ready to throw me on the bed and take what she wanted.

But I was feeling my need now, too. I pushed her leg over me to move her on her side. I gave her ass check a sharp slap and watched her eyes flash in the slightest pain overcome with acute need. Catching on to my idea, she kept rolling onto her chest, keeping her ass up in the air.

"C'mon Ben... I bet I can take all of you like this... Fuck me... God! Fuck me!"

I sidled up on my knees and took hold of her hips, but I wasn't even aiming at her when I felt her hand reach up from under her and grab hold of my cock to position it home.

"Get in there you fucker... I... ohgod... how am I still cumming... Fuckmefuckmefuckme..."

Hanging right at the entrance to her pussy, I teased as much as I could. She didn't have the muscle control anymore to force the issue, so I slid in just the slightest bit and was rewarded by an inhuman groan of wanting.

"Goddammit get... fuckme...fuckmefuckme..."

She devolved into just chanting 'fuckme' over and over again. I was a little worried that something in her brain was fried, but at this point, I was being driven by lust and nothing more.

She was up on her elbows, one hand clasping the sheets in a death grip, and the other strumming on her clit. She was trying to push back as I slid in a little more, then all the way out, garnering a few more choice curses. Then I pushed in deep, almost as far as I could go, and she cried out, slamming her face into the pillows again and squealing out a raspy cry of triumph.

I pulled almost all the way out then back in hard. That pushed her off her elbows onto her face and she hugged the pillow tight as rutting animal yelps poured out of her mouth into it.

I got into a good pace, pumping her hard and fast. The sensation of her pussy was so incredible. It felt like she was cumming constantly. The spasms that gripped me came in pulsing waves, impossibly tight in random throbbing ecstasy.

Getting into a good grove, deep enough to get a yelp on each thrust and fast enough to bring me very close to my own peak, I could feel once again that incredible sensation of lust pouring off of both of us. But far from being out of control, I felt like I could sense it and even manage it to some degree. I was in control. I felt like a fucking king.

After a bit, her right leg started twitching and she kicked it out as pleasure wracked her. I took that as a sign to bring this to a climax. I was super close and wanted this to be spectacular.

So I grabbed her leg and pulled it up against my chest, twisting her over onto her side again. I straddled her left leg and held her right leg up against me, never pausing my furious thrusts inside her.

Swinging her around like this, she dropped her pillow and looked back at me. If she looked like a wanton slave to her lust before, she was an erotic ruin now. Hair was everywhere and her breathing were erratic. She was actually still chanting 'fuckme,' but in a voice ragged and low.

I looked her in the eyes to give her a final push. Her mind was a perfect mirror of her body, given utterly to sexual pleasure. I didn't have to look to see where and how to push her desire, it was everything and everywhere.

I pushed.

And I fucked.

I had to hold on tight to her legs, as she tripped over into orgasm again. She had hardly any energy left, but the spasmodic twitches were still strong.

I was so enraptured with her reactions, I hardly realized how close I was.

Then her pussy clenched down one more time, so tight I couldn't take it, and I felt my cum rising. I pushed into her faster and harder, then and the very last second, I pulled out and ran my cock sliding over her clit, back and forth maybe two or three strokes.

Her weary eyes opened wide again, and as I started to shoot my cum up her incredible body, she shuddered again. I came more than I had in a long time, firing up over her, covering her belly and running streaks far enough to drizzle over her heaving breasts.

She immediately reached up and started massaging my spunk into her, making little cooing noises as she rubbed my cum into her hyper-sensitive nipples.

shudai
shudai
1,027 Followers