The New Principal Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shudai
shudai
1,028 Followers

Completely drained, I collapsed on top of her, pressing her hands into he breasts and coating us both with our mixed cum and sweat.

She pushed me gently to one side off her.

"God damn, Ben Lee. Just... god... damn..."

"So... I think... I think the trick is back..."

She laughed out loud in a brassy joyous horselaugh.

"Yeah... I expect so. Oh, yeah, you promised..."

She rolled over and kissed me gently.

"I do taste good, don't I?"

She proceeded to kiss and suck herself off of my face.

"Tess... It's really really good to see you."

"But?"

"But, what the hell are you doing here?"

She laughed again, with a little more control.

"Fair enough. You deserve a few answers, no? Ok. Let me take a shower and drink about a gallon of water, and we'll have a chat."

She paused and her face got serious.

"Ben, I've treated you very badly. And I doubt you understand how dangerous things are here."