The New Principal Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Testing. Respond."

I typed away on the tiny keyboard.

"Works fine on my end."

I went back to eating and looking over a magazine that someone had subscribed to the house, assuming it would be a while before I got any reply.

But It wasn't long before a little LED silently started flashing green.

"Good. Messages automatically delete after five minutes. All okay?"

"Nurse came. Had to eat a meal. Any danger?"

"Don't use names. 1 meal shouldn't be bad. Sedative plus something else? Learning more. Be more careful. Anything else?"

"I think she did something to my phone."

"Not surprising. Get a friend to look at it -- CAREFULLY."

"Will do. All good with you?" I had other questions, and wanted to know if she was still on the island, but couldn't think of a good way to phrase things obliquely enough.

"Good enough. Bye for now."

I set down the pager. Then I put it in a drawer, under my underwear.

I went back in the bedroom to get my phone.

I looked around on the bedside table to see if anything else had been massed with, but nothing looked any different.

I did have a few podcasts queued up, so I put one on while I gave the phone a once-over. Didn't seem like anything was changed there either. All the apps were in the right places. Maybe I was being paranoid? Wouldn't be the first time, but enough bizarre things had happened to me recently that my perception of normal wasn't reliable anymore

I put on a pot of water for tea and started to clean up, bringing the lasagna plates down and tidying up the kitchen while listening to the podcast.

In no time at all, there was a knock on the door. I stopped the podcast and opened the door to let Kimberly and Veronica in.

"Hello, you two. How are you doing?" I put my finger to my lips again and they both nodded.

"Hello Princi... Mr. Lee. I brought Ms Rai with me. We were both walking home at the same time. I hope that's okay."

"It's just fine. In fact, it's a real coincidence. I was just listening to a podcast that I think you would really like, Veronica. Do you have a few minutes to just listen to the opening?"

Kimberly had obviously talked a bit with her about the morning's events, and she had guessed the rest.

"Sure, what's it about?"

"Most of it is just history," I figured she wanted me to vamp for a bit, "but this episode they're talking about using different new cameras to read old scrolls that are too delicate to unroll."

I kept talking, giving her cover to take the phone and poke around a bit.

In only a couple of seconds, her eyes widened a bit. She looked at me and nodded vigorously.

"That sounds really cool. Do you mind if I just sit here and listen for a bit?"

"Sure, no worries. Kimberly and I will just go upstairs and chat. Come on up when you've heard enough."

Veronica nodded, looping the earphones over, but not in her ears. She popped a tiny piece of equipment out of her bag and attached it to the base of the phone. She looked back up at us and made a shoo gesture.

Veronica is always wonderful and gorgeous and a great friend, but geek grognard Veronica might be the best Veronica. Seeing a friend get serious and do something they love and do well is always a delight.

Kimberly seemed to agree. She looked a little haggard from the day's work, but she wore the same smile I did. We both giggled and then headed upstairs.

"How are you doing, Kimberly?"

"Oh, I'm okay."

I gave her a look.

"Fine. I... I don't like to complain. It's bad though. The office has changed so much. It's... I mean, it used to be that I thought everyone in the office just saw me as the dumb help with boobs."

I was kind of shocked about all of this that came rolling out of her.

"I got used to it. I wore longer skirts and bulkier jackets. Even then... I learned how to dodge the hands and just accept the leering. That... That was all in the past. Then you came, and suddenly I was actually running things. I was able to get things done and use my skills. When we started bringing in the interns, I was training them which was so great... I guess I sort of forgot about how bad it was before."

I could tell she was getting teared up. I wasn't sure it was the right move, especially after her talking about the previous administration, but I stepped forward and opened up my arms. She immediately walked into my embrace. She hugged me tight and put her head on my shoulder. Her voice wasn't as strong, but she kept on talking.

"Before it was like I was just an object, just eye candy that could bring coffee. Now... it's almost worse. I know how much I can do now... I know I can run things... even better than they are. And they've taken everything away from me. Mr. Grant still letches out over me and tries to grab me, but it's not even that, really... I just... I don't do anything anymore. Nothing that matters anyway. I just sit there and watch all of the students get beaten down. I have to sign off on all of the demerit slips. I see all the students just crushed down. Just a few weeks ago... Do you remember how happy everyone was at the fashion show? Now everyone just slogs around like drones. And I just sit there and watch them."

Through all this, she was sniffling and lifting her arm around me to wipe her eyes. Eventually she went quiet, just hugging me hard. I let her be quiet.

"What are we going to do? I need to do something. I can't just sit around anymore."

I pulled her away to look at her.

"We're going to start tomorrow." I spoke quietly. "Firstly, for you, we need you to start getting the Dionysian Club ready for action. We'll need them. I bet we could trust any of them, but I want you to pick out a few of the most trustworthy and able. Get in touch with them and let them know that we're going to take back the campus. No details yet, just be ready.

"Next, they are only keeping me locked up because they know I've got the trick, and they're eventually going to bleed me or chop me up for parts or whatever to improve their synthetic trick. I'm assuming that Mrs. Agate put some kind of bug on my phone. If that's true, we can use it against them. If they are convinced that I don't have the trick anymore, then I can start moving around a bit more freely."

"But you do have it, right?"

I looked into her huge beautiful green eyes and gave her libido a gentle nudge. She smiled warmly and pulled me back into a hug.

"Veronica's already got an in through that slime Grant. I think we can get you in a better position using the bug."

Right then Veronica came into the library without the phone. She was smiling like a giddy child. She gave us the situation in a very low voice.

"Our Mrs. Agate is a naughty, naughty nurse, but not like the naughty nurses in Mr. Lee here's porn collection."

I gasped silently in mock indignation.

"You have a fairly straightforward bug in your phone. It's only audio, but it's pretty good. It automatically streams outbound when it detects voice. I thought you might want it removed, but then, knowing you, there might be more fun to be had. Am I right or am I right?"

"You are right, and you are wonderful."

I pulled her into our little hug huddle and laid out my plan. The role for Kimberly was going to be rough, and she jokingly whined that she was really getting the raw end of the deal that night, but after a few adjustments based on suggestions from the two women, we agreed to get things going.

Kimberly and I were in the bedroom when Veronica came in holding the cellphone. My pants were down and Kimberly was casually licking up and down my cock.

"That was really cool. I only listened to the first bits, but I'll download it when I get home. Hey Kimberly, I was thinking we might try again tonight. What do you think?"

She took one last silent lick. "I don't know. It's really just not the same. I'm not even really sure about the whole thing."

"Well, he's been sick. Maybe it will come back? How do you feel, Ben?"

"I feel the same. It's gone. I mean, I'm more than happy to try, though." I tried to sound as slimy as possible.

Kimberly sighed in resignation. "Fine. I'll try. I just don't feel up to it though."

"Ok, Kimberly. Come over here." I pulled her up off her knees for effect. "Look into my eyes. Remember?"

I couldn't resist playing a little bit with her. I ran my hands up her sides, edging around the sides of her breasts.

"Can you feel it?" Veronica piped in from the side. "Is it back?"

"Listen, Mr. Lee, I like you. You were a nice boss, but..."

"Look into his eyes! Concentrate, Ben!"

"I liked working for you. And I... I mean, I know we... It just wasn't me."

"C'mon Kimberly... don't you feel anything?"

Veronica joined in the teasing, dropping to her knees and running her hands up Kimberly's legs, up inside her long skirt.

"I just... no... NO! Mr. Lee, I'm sorry. I don't care what happened before. I just... I don't like you like that. Whatever it was, it's over, ok?"

"Kimberly, you don't feel anything? Don't you like it at all? Here, let me..."

"Ms Rai! What are you doing? Put your shirt back on!"

"Kimberly, don't go! I'm going to stay. I don't need his little trick, and you don't either. Stay with us!"

"Ms. Rai, I'm not... I'm not like you..."

"You're just a little girl. You need to learn how to be a woman."

"Ms. Rai, get your hands off me!"

Kimberly grabbed onto Veronica's arms and pulled them higher up inside her skirt, clearly needing more contact. I moved closer and glided my hands from her sides over in front to caress her breasts. She shuddered at our touches.

"Ben, do your thing! Make her stay!"

"I'm trying, it's not working!"

"Mr. Lee, stop it now!" She grabbed my hand and pressed it hard against her chest. Her other hand dropped to my still uncovered cock. She started stroking me. Then she nearly doubled over as Veronica apparently found a sensitive spot.

"You're just a girl. You're scared. You don't have what it takes. You think big boobs are enough to satisfy a man?"

"I'm just... Ahh... I'm not like you. I'm not a slut! I'm not... ah... I'm not a skank like you!"

Then she looked up and caught my eyes. It was like she invited me in.

Her mind was so comfortable to me.

There were pockets of concern that were new to me. She was clearly more anxious and troubled in general, but I was surprised to see how hot she was right at that moment. It was coming a bit from Veronica's very skilled hands under her skirt, and some from having been licking my cock not just a few minutes ago. But she was also getting worked up just by acting in our little play.

I heard her and Veronica starting to snipe back and forth, but I was luxuriating inside Kimberly's mind. I gently coaxed her lust, she was so carefully in control, but she was enjoying the push and pull. I was pushing her excitement higher, and she was trying to focus on sounding angry. Fortunately, her growing inability to speak clearly could easily be mistaken for a sputtering fury rather than the lust that it actually was.

Suddenly, I shot out of her mind, and found myself looking at both women standing facing each other. It looked for anything like Veronica was going to pounce and ravish Kimberly. Her eyes were echoing the arousal in Kimberly's mind.

Things were silent for a split second. I don't know what the last insult had been, but it must have been a good one. Then without a sound, Kimberly dropped to a knee and reached out to Veronica's waist. In one quick movement, she yanked Veronica's tight pencil skirt and the tights underneath down to her knees.

Veronica's gaze got even smokier. I started to worry we wouldn't end this the way we had planned. Having Veronica standing here with her ass out wasn't anything we had discussed.

Kimberly then looked at her and made a 'come on' gesture. She silently mouthed, "one more." and she grinned wildly.

"So that's what you are, Kimberly? You're just a fucking big-boobed empty-headed twat."

The sound of the slap echoed in the small bedroom. Veronica's eyes went fully wide, then her eyelids dropped down into a shuddering pleasure.

I'm sure it sounded like a slap to the face, but Kimberly was quietly rubbing Veronica's ass in lusty apology. Then she stood up.

"Well, I'm certainly not some cheap whore. Go ahead and stay with him. You two degenerates belong together."

Then she grabbed Veronica's hand and raised it. I saw that it was still glistening from her work between Kimberly's legs. She licked it right in front of Veronica's ravenous gaze.

She strode to the door and turned back to us. Her face was transformed. I could still see the lust in her eyes. She clearly would rather stay. But her expression was tentative and tender.

I gave her a thumbs up and her face brightened.

She went through the open door, slammed it, and stomped loudly down the stairs.

"What a bitch." Veronica tried to keep the venom in her voice, but 'bitch' never sounded more like a term of endearment. It was clear to me that she loved Kimberly more and more. That slap on the ass was something new and exciting in her. Perhaps we would need to explore that later.

"So, it's really gone, then isn't it?"

"Yeah. I haven't felt anything since I woke up in the hospital. It's totally gone. You aren't going to leave, are you?"

"With her gone, I don't know why I should stay, really."

"I need your help. We don't have to fool around or anything." I tried to sound as pathetic as I could. Turns out that wasn't difficult. "You have to help me get my job back."

"There's no way you're ever going to be principal again here."

"Fine, then I just need the teaching job. I'm in money trouble. I need this job."

Then, just on time, the phone rang. I jumped over to the bedside table as well as I could with my pants down and picked it up. I saw Kimberly's smiling face on the screen and felt a twinge of regret as I screamed and threw the phone as hard as I could at the base of the fireplace.

It shattered into dozens of tiny fragments all over that side of the room.

Veronica and I both stared at the wreck for a moment, then she quietly moved over and knelt down to examine the pieces. She was clearly aware that her skirt was still around her knees as she leaned over and aimed her panty-clad ass at me. She picked something up in her hands, looked at it carefully, then tossed it back to the ground.

She spun around and sat down on the ground facing me.

"We good?"

"We're good. Except my ass hurts!" She smiled archly. "Our little Kimmytoy's getting a bit of spark to her. Very sexy."

I walked over to her and lifted her up into a hug.

"Do you think we sounded ok?"

"Yeah, I think so. Here's hoping they bought it. You must be feeling better. You stayed hard through the whole little charade."

"Well, I did peek in her eyes a little bit. That always has an effect on me. The three of you have remarkably dirty minds, you know that?"

"Oh, do we? Does that have any connection to being around you so much?" She pulled slightly back from the hug and ran her hands under my t-shirt over my chest. "Oh, don't answer that. Tell me about what the hell happened. You've really got the trick back?"

Rather than answer, I looked into her eyes. With Veronica, I hardly needed to look down at all, and now, with her in her high heels, she was even a touch taller than me.

As I slid into her mind, I saw her smile in happy comfort out of the corner of my eye.

Her mind was as I remembered it. Like Kimberly, she was more stressed than I remembered, but those familiar roiling pools of lust were right where I hoped to find them. It only took a gentle nudge to get them on their way to overflowing. Then I pulled out.

Her smile was a bit more predatory, but she also seemed a bit surprised and disappointed.

"What? No zero-to-sixty magic orgasm for me?"

"Maybe later if you want." I kissed her lightly on her nose. "I think I would rather go old fashioned to start."

She pulled her hands out and lifted my t-shirt off me. Then she knelt down, dragging her fingernails lightly down my body. She gave my cock a hungry look, but avoided touching it as she moved lower. She reached the waist of my pants and pulled them all the way down.

She sat on her knees there, looking up at me. I was completely nude now, and she was still in her work clothes, except that her skirt was still pulled halfway down.

Sitting up slowly, she brought her mouth closer and closer to my cock, but her eyes stayed locked on mine. Seeing the reaction on my face, her smile got wider.

Then she was right in front of me, just centimeters away. She stuck out her tongue. It seemed inhumanly long, and yet painfully, not long enough as she ran it so close to me that I could feel the heat from her mouth.

Then wetness touched the underside and I groaned, my eyes rolling back in pleasure. My cock sprung up, impossibly even harder.

She echoed me, moaning as she licked, slow and hot, up from my balls to the tip, then back again. She turned her head, twisting to the side so she could pay attention to one side, then the other. Then with meticulous delicacy, she traced the edge of the crown, around in maddening circles.

Our groans were constant. I couldn't tell if she was getting off on licking me or getting off on watching my reaction to her touch, but she obviously was enjoying her work, and damn she was good at it.

I looked down at her, on her knees, her straight black hair cascading down slightly past her shoulders, then falling in front of her face so she had to brush it over an ear. Her expression was set in a happy diligence. Every time I reacted to her ministrations, she would double down, to the point that in only a few minutes, I was reaching my limit.

"Veronica... Ohfuck... I'm getting close..."

"Mmmph... What? You're not going... nnngggg... hair-trigger on me, are you?"

"You're just too good...ohh...oh..."

Then as she saw me start to lose control, she grabbed my butt and jammed her mouth down onto my cock. Her face stretched out obscenely as she pushed as much of me down into her as she could. Then she pulled out, sucking hard all the way and pulled me back in, squeezing my ass as she pushed.

I had no chance. Her eyes were closed tight in concentration, but they opened slightly just in time to see me trip over. My legs locked up and I shouted out an uncoherent wail. Then I was cumming, hard.

She took most of it in her mouth, but then coughed sharply and popped her mouth off. She gulped, and her face was all triumphant delight as she looked up at me. Then the next ropes of cum shot out, tracing lines of pale white on that flawless dark face. She didn't recoil. If anything she looked happier as I came all over her face.

Then she dove back onto my hyper-sensitive cock and took another several pumps, one hand milking my cock as the other stayed on my ass. She moaned around me and the vibrations sent another light shockwave through my legs, nearly buckling them.

She pulled off again and laughed.

"Lightweight! One little suck and you're off like a rocket." She giggled and wiped her hand over her face. "A very creamy rocket though... Eww! All in my hair, too!"

She slapped my butt lightly, then pushed me back onto the bed.

"It's a pity Kimmytoy couldn't stay and lick this off of me... Ah, well... Give me a sec in the bathroom and I'll be right back. Cum doesn't make the best hair-care product, more's the pity..."

She started to walk to the bathroom, then spun her ass to me again.

"Pity too about this skirt. I think Kimberly might have ripped the zipper. I might have to punish her for that."

With that she slid the skirt to the ground, bending nearly in half. I would never be able to forget Veronica's legs in any case, but the way she was bent over in those high heels, dressed from the waist up, but with only black frilly panties and her skirt in a pool at her feet below... that image, I will remember forever. Her legs were long and perfect, the muscles pulled taut. Her panties covered her cheeks, but they were so tight and not entirely opaque. They showed off her ass, but hinted at so many more wonders to be discovered.