The New Principal Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stayed there, enjoying my eyes on her, watching me watch her.

"Well, you may be Mr. Hair-Trigger, but I'm glad to see you reload fast there, cowboy."

I hadn't even realized that I was already hard again. My hand involuntarily moved to stroke myself.

She flung herself back upright, gathering her skirt in her hands. "Hands off! I'll be back in no time. Don't you go playing with my dessert, now."

And with a loving smile, she blew me a kiss and walked into the bathroom, swaying those deadly hips like a woman who knows how.

I slid back onto the bed and put my hands behind my head, lest I be tempted.

In a few moments, Veronica reappeared from the bathroom, her hair was slightly damp, and she was only wearing those beautiful black panties and a matching silky bra.

I smiled my approving lust as she stalked toward me.

"So, you want to start old-fashioned, do you? I hate to break it to you, but I'm already more than worked up and ready."

"So I don't need any hoodoo trick to get you aroused?"

She crawled up onto the bed and started to kiss her way up my legs, dragging her breasts and every bit of her body over mine as she went higher.

"Well, I'm not opposed to hoodoo." She kissed my thighs. "But right now I'm just..." Kiss. "Good-old..." Kiss" "All-natural..." Kiss. "Horny as all hell."

By this time, she was kissing my nipples and rubbing her breasts over my cock. She slid up and wrapped her legs around me, drawing me into a deep kiss. Her mouth was wonderfully warm and wet, and she wasn't lying, she was aggressive. This wasn't going to be the nice leisurely fuck I had thought it might be. Not that I was complaining.

Our kiss grew more heated and wilder, tongues and lips sliding against each other amid coos of pleasure and happiness.

Then she sat up on my belly and smiled down at me. I remembered the morning after the first night we were together. She sat up on me exactly like that, but with a sheet wrapped around her like a toga.

"Oh, Aphrodite, what would you have of me?"

Her eyes twinkled and under the lust I could see tears forming.

"You..." Her smile spread wide. "Here I am trying to be a wild sex-crazed vixen, and you're there making me love you so much... You weren't even in my head, were you?"

"No... I just saw you there, and I remembered..."

"That incredible morning... I was thinking the same thing, but I'm still horny as hell... damn you. I don't have the patience for romantic reminiscing today. Your goddess needs your dick."

She squished her arms together so she could pinch the clasp of her bra, then released the cups.

I groaning in anticipation as she flung her bra off to the side and brought her leg to the other side so she could slide her panties off. Then she turned around on her hands and knees and looked back at me.

Again, I was struck by how stunning she was, this incredible, kind, brilliant, sexy-as-all-hell woman, and her flawless lithe body just splayed out on my bed, looking back at me with those come-hither eyes...

"You still know what to do next, don't you, cowboy?"

I wasn't using the trick, but I could feel the waves of lust rolling off of her.

"Sorry... Just admiring... You really have no idea how sexy you are, you know that?"

She stuck her tongue out at me and arched her back, exposing more of herself to me.

I couldn't turn down that invitation. I knee-walked up to her and reached out to caress her outer thighs, sliding up to her waist. She grabbed a pillow and slid it under her belly, then kept one hand underneath her. She kept looking back at me as she started to strum lazily at her clit.

I moved up to her, sliding my cock under her and up against her hand.

"Getting right to it, eh?"

"Mmm-huh. I don't need any foreplay... I'm more that ready... I've got an itch I need help with..." She squeezed her legs, trapping my cock between them, then she twisted, grabbing me and grinding her hips, rubbing me up against her.

"Ooohh... Veronica... that feels so nice... You are hot aren't you?" I could feel her wetness, making everything slick and wonderful.

"I told you... Ahhh... every time, I forget how big you are... I mean I remember, but uughhh... feeling you is so different..."

With that she pushed forward slightly and aimed me with her hand.

Then she looked ahead, braced herself with her other hand, and pushed back just a little bit. I slid in just an inch or so.

"Aahhh..." She made a long and low noise as her pussy slipped over my tip. I felt her open up as her hips shifted. Then she pushed forward, sliding almost all the way off of me. She still held my cock in her hand. She was on fire, and I felt nearly as hot as she did.

I tried to keep still and let her lead, but it was getting almost impossible.

"I want..." She slid back, excruciatingly slowly. "to go... ouuuhhh... slow..." Slid out, then, with less of a pause this time, she pushed back. "But... I can't..." She pushed back a bit more. "You can't... guuhhnnn... understand how it feels when you push into me... Oohhhgod... that first bit..."

She held herself right there, shuddering ever so slightly. It wasn't an orgasm, she was just trying to control her own desire. She was trying to ride on the edge of her lust, testing how much sensation she could take.

The waves of lust ramped up as she teased herself on my cock. I could feel her riding the sensation of her urgent need. She was just getting ready to give in. She mewled in anticipation

Then I couldn't hold back. I took over. I grabbed her by the waist and pushed into her.

"OHFUCK... Ohgodben!"

I didn't slam into her, but I pushed firmly and slowly. Then I pulled all the way out and drilled forward harder and faster.

She squealed out and slammed her face down into the other pillow as I nearly got everything into her. Then I withdrew and set at her, building a rhythm with her as she began pushing back, violently and in sync with her voice, low moans punctuated by grunts that I echoed as we pushed fully together.

I felt her hand get back into motion as the shock of losing control ebbed. She was rubbing up and down on both of us, rubbing down her clit to my cock as it slammed back into her.

As we fucked, I could feel our sexual energy fill the room. It was bouncing off the walls and coming back to us. Even without looking into her eyes, I could sense her feeding off of my desire. And the trick let me almost taste what worked best for her. A deeper thrust, a slight pause, speed and then slow.

Suddenly I slapped down hard on her ass and I felt her just shudder from toe to tip. It was like an earthquake set off in her. Her orgasm was inevitable, we both felt it coming.

She twisted her head to the side.

"Likethat... likethat... dontstooooopp... fuck... fuck... fuuuuuuuuuuuck!"

She actually started bucking. Her hips spasmed up and down totally out of control, but that ended up rubbing my cock harder on her g-spot which ramped her up even more.

Her own hand was twitching all over, grabbing my cock, sliding all over with her fluids back over her clit. I saw her other hand move under her chest, seeking a sensitive nipple. Her entire body twitched again and her legs shot out straight, forcing me out of her.

"Nonononono... backin... getbackinme..." She tried to arch her back, but it was like she couldn't control herself.

I moved back over her, but her legs were locked together and shaking.

Then in a twitchy series of motions, she twisted over onto her side, then over up on her knees.

"On your back, now!"

I laughed. "Yes, Oh my goddess!"

Her eyes flashed bright and a torrent of lust just poured off of her. I felt it seep into the pores of ever inch of my body.

But I rolled over with a quickness.

She leapt on top of me but nearly fell over.

"Give me... fuck... ohgod... I'm cumming still? Your cock... my cock!"

And with that she lifted herself up with her knees around my waist and jammed herself down on me, teeth gritted in determination.

I groaned deep and long. She was a furnace. It was like her arousal was searing my cock from every angle, every inch.

She sat down hard on me, taking me even deeper than when I was behind her.

"Ohgodohgodohgod... You are so fucking..."

Then she looked me in the eyes.

"Do it... Unghhh... Ben... do it... fuck... me... Look at me..."

Her mouth was open and she was panting as she pulled up and dropped down again and again on me. And her eyes flashed bright again

I barely felt a shift as I glided into her mind.

Lust was touching everything. Arousal was thick as soup. And underneath everything was delight, happiness, and relief. She had cast aside all of her worries and anxiety in the joy of the fuck. I barely needed to push her at all. But I did.

She squeezed her pussy around me so hard that she had trouble getting me back in. One hand was next to my head and the other was back at her clit, pounding it nearly as hard as she was pounding me. It was almost frightening, but she had simply given everything over to sensation.

Then I pushed more, and she tripped into a massive orgasm.

"OOoohhhhhgoddammit...fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck..."

Then she devolved into incoherence as she kept fucking me. Her pussy was spasming around me, and her hand that was on her clit moved up to caress my face, almost gently, certainly more gently than the way her hips were twitching and twisting, jamming herself harder on me.

I put out one hand to keep her stable, but rather than grabbing her side, she twisted and I got a handful of tit. Her head snapped back and she groaned like an animal.

With my other hand reached up to hold her hand. It was literally dripping with her juices that were now covering my face. I pulled her hand to my lips and kissed it, taking her fingers into my mouth and sucking each one clean.

That must have hit something deep within her. Her eyes darted from my eyes to my mouth and back again. Then her body just went haywire. She dove forward, nearly knocking the breath out of me as she crashed down on my chest. Her hips never stopped though, and her pussy gripped me hard again.

I felt myself start to get close to my own orgasm, and she clearly heard and understood the rising urgency in my groaning.

"Ohhhfuck... You're gonna cum for me, Ben... Oh... ohh... goddammit... Ungh... ungh... ungh... Gonna oooonnghh... cum... for me... c'mon..."

She raised up a little bit and kissed me hard and then went into another gear, faster and harder.

I moaned into her mouth and felt my entire body lock up as I started to shoot off into her.

That triggered another series of ecstatic spasms in her as she dropped back down on me, with her head over my shoulder and her arms lifted high over our heads so she could grab onto the headboard. Her moans died away as she melted down onto my chest.

It took a long time for both of us to wind down. We were panting and laughing for a long time. I sucked her fingers again and she kissed my eyes.

We didn't say a single word the whole time.

Unfortunately, she couldn't stay the night, so after a while, she crawled out of bed and started the sad process of covering up her body.

We talked over things at the school, sharing what we knew, me from the video, and her, from her daily slog.

"What are the odds they'll actually hire me back?"

"No telling. I know we really need someone to cover World History. They've got a math guy... Jim? They've got a math guy covering, and I hear the class is a nightmare. He's not a favorite, so I don't think anyone would try to go to bat for him. He doesn't even want the classes."

"That sounds hopeful, at least."

"Well, who knows, though. There's no rhyme or reason to the way things are done anymore. Principal Sten hardly pays attention to anything academic, so it'll probably be Grant making the call. I might be able to help there."

"Ugh... If it takes you working with him, forget it. We can find another plan."

"No, it's not too bad. I think I can trade your job for my support on that reorganization committee. I'm not entirely sure why he wants me on it, but..."

"Oh, come on, you know why he's wants you on it. I was watching through the camera, remember? He wants to have a favor hanging over you, because he thinks he can get in your pants."

"No, that's not it... I mean, of course he thinks that and he'll try. But there's something else. I think he wants me there so I can support him with voting... On what, who knows. Like I said, the whole place is a mystery nowadays."

"Well, I trust that you know how to do things, but be careful. That synthetic trick they've been brewing up seems powerful, even if it's not perfected yet."

"Fair enough. Well, I'll bring it up tomorrow and we'll see what happens. Having you on campus would be really helpful, but we'll have to plan for the possibility that they say no."

She stood up and looked back down at me, still sprawled out on the bed. Her smile dazzled as she tried to stifle a giggle.

"You going to just say in bed nude all night?"

"I thought about it. Alas, but I need to go down and look over the video for today. Anything I should look for?"

"Nothing I saw. Today was just a long dreary day. Long, grey, and rainy. That storm everyone has been talking about is getting worse and worse. We'll catch the brunt of it this weekend."

"Is it really going to be all that bad?"

"Yeah, we get these massive storms every other year or so. If it's really bad, they'll move all the students into the gym for safety, all FEMA-stlye. It's no joke. But if you're going to be looking at the videos anyway, I think I did see Grant on campus, but he looked like hell. Probably worth seeing what he's up to. I still think he's the key to getting at Sten."

"I think you're right. It's awful to watch him, but I'll see what I can see."

She leaned over and kissed me, slowly and with real feeling.

Then she pulled back and smiled mischievously. She reached out and grabbed my cock.

"Honk honk!" She squeezed me and broke into a girlish cackle and ran out of the room.