The New Principal Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sobbing got louder, and there was another sound there too, a pained groan. My mind whirled thinking what I could do. If Sten hurt her... But that was irrelevant. I couldn't help anyone. And I knew well enough that Sten wasn't going to let us roam free after this.

I thought about pushing out with the trick, flooding the room with lust, but even if I could influence people around me, they needed to be at least a bit horny to begin with, and even if I could, throwing everyone into an orgy wouldn't solve much as I could see it.

"Your plan might have worked, too, but the serum is very nearly perfected now. I do wish I had more time to run tests though. My current theory is that the efficacy is tied to sexual experience somehow. I know you are a bit dim, so I will rephrase that. The serum seems to be more powerful in women who you haven't debauched like the gutter whores they are."

I heard something over near Kimberly's chair. Kimberly must have lifted her head. Her groans got louder and angrier.

Then there was a hard crack of hand on flesh. Kimberly cried out.

I leapt forward toward the sound of her voice, but was held back firmly by two sets of arms, pinning my arms behind me to the point of pain.

Kimberly's voice broke out. "Fuck you, you bitch! You... goddammm..." Then she trailed off. She sounded drunk, but not like the other people who took the serum. Why would she react differently?

I was trying to think of how to squirm away, but the arms yanked me hard and shoved be down into a chair. I struggled, but I was quickly belted in just like Kimberly was. Then, before I could even react, there was a tight band of some kind wrapped around my mouth.

It was like Sten had read my mind. "She didn't react like the rest of the girls. I would love to run more tests on her. She has moments of lucidity, and she will answer any question. Her mind is fascinating. I am genuinely curious if it is your sperm that builds resistance to the serum or if it is simply sexual depravity. It is such a pity that the power is set in such an insipid incurious man. Anyone with any scientific training and mental capacity could change the world with what you have. But alas, Mr. Lee, you are an idiot. Ah well, there is a time for all things. In any case, you will see that the serum has worked like a charm on the students. I will certainly earn enough money to set up somewhere else. It is a pity I need to leave your body here to be found in the crater of this little dump, but life is full of sacrifices.

"Ah, but I see our clients are arriving. Mr. Lee, please excuse me for a moment."

I struggled against the belts, but the men were clearly still behind me because I got a thump on the back of the head powerful enough to flash stars before my eyes.

"Ladies and Gentlemen. I am very pleased that you are all here. Please take your seats. The sale will begin momentarily. Allow me to make a rather urgent reminder that everyone must be off this island before daybreak tomorrow. The rather pathetic police force of the town will be otherwise occupied tonight, but when the sun rises, you will not want to be discovered with this man, who will be taken as the perpetrator of all evils and the debaucher of all these lovely schoolgirls at this school."

There was a polite but menacing laughter from the audience.

"Very well, then. I believe we are all arranged. Shall we begin?"

I heard a rustling of many feet on the stage, followed by a low mummer of reaction from the audience.

"They are lovely, these pure little flowers. And they are all ready and willing to follow you home. You have read the material, I am sure, but I will add that these young little vixens have been put on a dose of the newest version of my procedure. I guarantee them to be not only obedient, but willing and pliant for anything you desire. I will provide an example. Who would you like to see perform?"

There were shouts of numbers from the audience.

"Well, that was no surprise. Number fourteen, step over here, girl. What is your name, fourteen?"

"Penny, ma'am."

"'Penny, ma'am.' What did I tell you? She is just the perfect little toy."

I remembered little Penny. The treasurer of the Dionysian Club, such a tiny little mousey girl, with dirty blonde hair. She was so shy, but excited to play. She was there the night my trick went into overload.

"Penny, we are going to show these people just how willing you are to please. Does that sound okay to you?"

"Oh, yes, ma'am. If that's what you want, I'm happy to help out."

When she spoke, I felt a thin sliver of hope run though me. Her voice was not devoid of emotion like Lynn's was. She still sounded totally like the Penny I knew. In fact, her tone reminded me of the giddy excitement she had after her first blowjob lesson with the twins and me. But then I realized that Sten had to be right. The vials were switched and this was the effect of the new and improved serum.

My blood ran cold as Sten put her through a series of orders.

"Penny, why don't you start by taking off your uniform. Some people like the uniform, but these fine people want to see what they will be paying for."

There was a pause and a rustle of clothing.

"Good girl, Penny. Do you feel a little embarrassed standing in front of so many people in your underwear?"

"No, ma'am. You asked me to, so it's alright."

"What would be your reaction if I told you to give that man over there a blowjob?"

"Oh, could I, ma'am? I've been practicing and I really do think I'm getting better. I know I'm still new at it but..."

"Fine Penny, be quiet. Now, Penny, you are going to play a role. I would like for you to be an innocent little schoolgirl, like before you took the serum. You were a good little girl who never did anything naughty. You tried so hard to please people, but no one had ever seen your body."

I heard a stumbling and a cry of shock from Penny.

"Stand still." Sten's voice was ice and hate.

"Ohmygod, ma'am. Please. Let me put my clothes back on. Oh god, please!"

There was an appreciative noise from the audience.

"As you can see, Penny here will follow any order. Penny dear, why don't you take off your bra now. But I'm sure you can see by her reaction, that her sweet innocence is still intact, if that is what you want. There is nothing like that sweet virginal blush, is there, ladies and gentlemen?

"But if that's not your style... Penny, I want you to take a new role. Without moving from the place where you are standing, I would like for you to be a slut. Show us just how depraved you can be."

There was an immediate sound of Penny dropping to the floor. Her voice came out deeper and huskier than I had ever heard it, even in the throes of passion.

"Thank you, ma'am. Are all these people here for me? I'm not sure that will be enough. If I can't leave the stage I'm just going to have to sit here and get started. Doesn't anyone want to come up here and help? Can't you see how I'm fucking just dripping up here? Ungh... Won't anyone come up here and fuck me raw? Ass, pussy, mouth, god, I'll take you all."

"That is enough, Penny. Be silent. Stand up and stop acting like a filthy fucking whore. So you can see, ladies and gentlemen, her moods and attitudes are alterable. If you want a virginal teen one day and a gangbang slut the next, any of these girls will serve.

I had always understood Sten to be completely devoid of humanity, but she was working this audience like a pro. It helped that she had a unique product that they were dying to bid on, but her patter got stronger as the night went on. She ran Penny through a dog show of poses. I couldn't see anything obviously, but that almost made it worse. My imagination filled in the blanks in the worst possible way.

A few minutes later, Sten sent Penny back.

"So, you have seen the effect. Now, as our time is quite limited, let us begin the main event. You have your bidding console pads. We will bring one girl to the front at a time. Do remember that the time limits on bidding are strict and final. We do not have the luxury of time to dawdle."

After that, she called up girl number one and a silent auction began as she repeated the dog show orders to her, posing her for display. After what seemed like an eternity, Sten closed bidding as she called number two, there was a shuffling of feet. It seemed like I could tell that they were the feet of girl number one walking downstage and into the audience, presumably to her purchaser.

I couldn't take it any longer. The chair seemed to be bolted to the floor, so I couldn't tip it over, but I rocked back and forth and pushed at the belts as hard as I could. I tried to bite at the band across my mouth, but couldn't get purchase.

It felt like I almost slipped free of the belt around my ankles, when my pathetic struggles earned the inevitable.

With a sharp crack to the back of the head, my world went as black as my vision had been.

It was Kimberly screaming that brought me back around to consciousness. I couldn't quite understand her, but she wasn't groaning like before, she was cackling like she was drunk. She would laugh, then scream out curses at Sten. Her voice was strange, it didn't seem to come from the stage, but behind me or above me somehow. She was shouting directly at me, into my mind.

Parts of the world swirled around me. I still couldn't see, and the gag was still over my mouth. I also heard Sten calling out her sales. The calm saleswoman's patter she had was gone, and her voice was sharp again, but I still couldn't place anything more than a few incoherent words.

Then a second later: "Number twenty-seven and twenty-eight, sold! You are a very lucky woman. I have no doubt these twin toys will give you everything you desire."

Why was she still running the auction with Kimberly yelling like that? Kimberly's voice drowned out everything in my senses for a good long while, but then faded back to nothingness.

As my mind gradually cleared, I only heard Sten talking. She was tired, but still running the auction.

I was wondering what happened to Kimberly, when I heard her voice call out loud and clear, from the place on stage where I remember her sitting. He voice pushed all the way to the last row of the audience, but she still sounded drunk.

"You don't know about the cops, do you Sten?"

Her voice was like a cold splash of water in my face. I was utterly awake and clear-headed.

"What the hell are you talking about, Ms Adams?"

"The fucking FBI, you bitch. They're here right now."

Kimberly's southern drawl came out thick. She was still under the influence of the drug, but that meant that Sten knew she wasn't lying.

"I didn't tell you everything, did I, you slag? You didn't ask me everything, did you?"

Sten was silent, but the reaction in the room was immediate. They seemed instinctively to know it was true. I didn't need to see to know that everyone was bolting to the exit. I heard yelling and a couple of scuffles break out. I even heard low voices ordering their newly-acquired girls around. Then there was the unmistakable sound of something hitting flesh over by where Kimberly was sitting. Her voice went silent.

With chaos breaking out all around, I almost didn't sense Sten come up next to me.

She slapped my cheek. Her voice was low, just for me.

"Looks like we end a little early, but everything still works as long as you are a good boy. But the nice thing is that I do not need to trust you to be a good boy. I have chemicals for that."

I felt a needle push into my right thigh.

"This will keep you from squirming around until we are long gone."

I could feel a coldness flow up from my left thigh. It was quick acting, whatever it was. My leg was almost immediately numb. I felt her undoing the belts that strapped me to the chair. I tried to jump up, to grab hold of her, but I just slid uselessly to the floor.

"Now, now. You won't be able to move for a good long while."

"But this one is the exciting one."

Another needle in the left thigh.

"This is basically what you had a while back, just without having to spike your drink. And you remember what happened then, right? This will put your power into overdrive, only this time there won't be anyone here to drag you off to the hospital. I would love to see the state they find you in."

I vaguely saw and felt Sten whip the band off of my mouth, but when I tried to shout, all I could manage was a slack-jawed groan. Then I was blinded by the stage lights as the hood was yanked off my head.

"Having to cut things short actually works well. You can see over there, we've got a few girls left unsold. With your two accomplices here, this will be quite a scene for the police to find. I don't know what kind of deal you cooked up with the FBI, if they are even here at all, but I am inclined to believe they will be happy to take the simple answer. A well-known pervert like yourself discovered corrupting your own students... Well, I doubt you will be in any position to defend yourself."

As she was talking, I could feel the effect of the second injection. It came on stronger than the one that Grant spiked my drink with. I felt the trick rising up in me, and the first flickers of electricity climbing up my back.

She turned back to me and I was able to catch her eye for a split second. I pushed in as fast and hard as I could. It wasn't smooth, and her mind wasn't open at all to me. It was no surprise that what I could see was cold and sharp, angular in logic and calculation. I could sense desire, but there was no love, no feeling for another person. The strongest feeling I sensed was of delight. She was pleased that her plan was coming together well.

Maybe I could work with that. Maybe I could push the delight and distract her somehow.

There was sharp slap on my temple and my mind swum. Whatever she had injected me with numbed the pain, but made it so much harder to focus.

"Now, now, Mr. Lee. What a fascinating sensation, but we will have none of that now."

She looked away even as I tried to push the trick out of me. I needed to affect her any way I could, keep her here as long as I could.

"Ah, and now you have started your build up. See how the girls are starting to squirm? They are under orders to stay still and wait to be auctioned, but I imagine with the help of that little injection I gave you, your power will overcome their self-control soon enough. It would be so interesting to see what dosage of serum would allow them to resist completely, and whether that would still allow them autonomy. That girl Lynn was such a disappointment."

Through this last bit, she loosened the last of the belts that bound me, leaving me a lump on the floor just like Veronica and Jennifer on the other side of the stage. I looked over at them for a sign that they might be coming to, but saw none.

"But it is time for us to leave. Such a pity I can't bring more with me."

She motioned to her two goons and they moved to unbind and pick up the unconscious form of Kimberly.

I struggled and tried to shout out again, but only managed to flop onto my back and make a slightly louder groan. I felt the trick pulsing out of me. The strange thing was that I could tell it was stronger, more powerful, but I didn't feel ill like I did before. The strength was building, but it didn't feel out of control yet.

I glanced back at the row of remaining girls. They were all in their uniforms, but with placards around their necks displaying their numbers. I knew them all from seeing them in at the spa or around campus and a couple from my classes. But ah! There was Anne!

Anne was the whip-smart president of the Journalism Club, back when there was one. She was really sweet-natured. She was a bit of an unkempt geeky girl, but clearly someone had put some effort into her unruly hair, and she was even wearing a little makeup for tonight.

She was already deep in the struggle between the orders she was given to stand still and the influence of the trick that I was pumping out. Luckily, she was already looking my way.

Her face scrunched down in cute concentration as I slid into her mind.

Her mind was nothing like Lynn's barren emotionless void. Anne was still there, completely herself, but she was restrained somehow. Her desire was building, but it wasn't natural. It wasn't the way I would build it in someone who wanted it. She was clearly agitated and trying to move, not out of lust, but out of anger and frustration.

I didn't think I could do much with frustration and anger, but I certainly could work with lust. I pushed my memories of our first meeting. She was in my office, thinking she had gotten in trouble. She was so nervous, but already had some fantasies about her new principal. Within moments her lust had broken through. She wasn't experienced at all, but she wanted everything immediately. I pushed my memory of trying and failing to calm her down, to take it slowly, to enjoy the slow build of excitement.

I could feel Anne reacting to my memories. Lust was building in her mind and she was giving herself over to it. And it was coming from a different place, it was natural and willing.

I kept pushing the memory. Veronica finding us, then asking if she could touch her. Then the wild sensory overload. Hands, lips, tongues, sliding over flesh, seeking sensitive places, driving each of us forward.

I took hold of that beautiful growing desire, and I pushed hard.

Then I slid out of her mind without meaning to. It was like an epiphany. The trick wasn't driving out of control. I wasn't rutting mindlessly. Maybe it was a because of that shot that was paralyzing me, or maybe this new shot wasn't working as intended. In any case, I my mind was clear, and I could see what I needed to do. I was still pumping out that lust fog, but it wouldn't be as out of control, and I could work on individuals with more care.

I doubled down my focus on Anne's lust. She dropped to her knees, but her eyes were still locked on mine. She seemed confused and a little worried, but I could feel that she still trusted me, and I built on that, tying it into her desire.

In the periphery of my awareness, I noticed other people groaning. The students were all twisting and writhing against their conditioning. And I even saw the shapes of Veronica and Jennifer moving, struggling against their bindings as they took in the feelings of desire.

Then I slid back into Anne's mind and saw the problem immediately. Whatever the serum was chemically, I could see the effect in her mind now. And it was a simple act of using her lust to overpower it. She was going to be horny as hell, but I could remove the effect completely.

I felt a discomforting snap in her mind and then she came pouring to the surface of her consciousness. She was herself, fully and immediately.

I hadn't realized how much effort I had been using. I nearly passed out from the effort, but before my head could hit the stage floor, Anne was there beside me.

She straddled herself over me and lifted my head up, kissing me all over my face. Then she lowered herself on top of me, flicking her skirt out of the way to get as much contact as possible. When she pushed down, I realized that even though I couldn't move anything below the neck, the trick was having its effects on me as well. She settled herself down on my hard cock and started sliding herself back and forth on me.

I wanted to kiss her back, but I still didn't have fine control of anything.

But then I swung back into clarity. We had to stop. We had to stop Sten somehow.

"Stop..." The sound came out of my mouth unbidden, but on realizing I could speak coherently, I started to hope.

"Oh, god. Mr... I mean Principal Lee. You were making me think of all that, weren't you? You broke me free. I'm so hot right now. I have to.."