The New Principal Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All through this, she never stopped kissing me and rubbing up against me.

"No... No, Anne... We've got to..."

"I know, you can't move. I'll do everything."

She started to tear at my clothes.

"No! Anne, you've got to help." I groaned heavily as she pushed down in a particularly wonderful way. "No... Anne... We can't right now!"

I thought quickly. I tried to pull back on the waves of lust that were pulsing off of me, but without much success. I was useless here, again.

"It's got to be Veronica and Jennifer. Anne, listen to me. You need to go over to Ms Rai and Ms Lashgari. You've got to untie them. Now! Go Anne!"

I tried to bring my hands up to push her off of me, but ended up just flailing a little.

She moaned in frustration from her core, but must have seen the urgency in my eyes, because she stood up, wobbling a little bit, and dashed over to them.

I didn't know how much time had passed since Sten had left, but I hoped it wasn't too late.

I rolled my head toward the women and called out, "Veronica! Jennifer! Are you okay?"

There was some gasping and spitting as Anne got their gags off.

"Ben? What are you doing here?"

"What the hell happened, Ben?"

I tried to croak out the basic vitals. "Everything's fucked. Everyone got dosed. I can't even move. The auction is over. Sten just left with Kimberly."

Veronica stood up first, then she wavered as the trick washed over her.

"Oh, fuck, Ben... You've got to turn that down..." Her hand unconsciously went up to trace fingers over the tip of her breast.

"I can't. You two need to get out of here, now. I'm not going to be able to hold back. Sten gave me another dose of that shit that made me go out of control."

Jennifer lifted herself up on her knees, looking at me hungrily.

"Ben... Oh god... Can you feel this?"

"Leave! Go get Kimberly. You've got to make sure she's okay."

Veronica seemed to be a little more able to shake it off.

"Where did she go?"

"I don't know. She took two big thugs with her. She's got Kimberly, and she was confident she was going to be able to get off the island with no trouble."

At that Anne piped up. "Oh, Principal Lee, it's the spa! There's a weird cave under the spa in the springs. They found it when they were building it. It goes down to West Cliff out to the ocean. I bet that's where she's going."

"What? A secret cave? This is ridiculous!" I shook my head, still trying to regain clarity.

Veronica was still on her knees, but she reached out her hand toward Anne's leg. When she touched her, Anne nearly crumpled.

"Ohgod... Ms Rai... Your hand is so warm..."

But now Veronica was coming around, although her hand was now absent-mindedly squeezing her breast with some force as she stared at Veronica's hand.

"No! Ben's right. We've got to get out of here."

She darted over to Jennifer and pulled her up by the waist, which caused Jennifer to moan with desire. Grabbing her tightly, she started toward the exit.

"Anne, where is this cave place?"

"I can... I can go with you and show you."

"Fine, get out of here all of you." I was at least able to speak fairly easily now. "I think I might be able to break these girls free, but if I can't it's going to get really thick in here."

Anne and Veronica had to nearly drag Jennifer off the stage, but once they got into the audience, it seemed like they were a little more free of the lust.

"Be safe. Those big dudes looks like serious business."

Veronica looked back at me. "You, too. Don't let it take over."

And with that they were gone.

I looked upstage to see the remains of the line of girls. They hadn't handled the struggle nearly as well as Anne had. They were focused on each other, and trying to enjoy as much as they could while staying as close to where they were told to stay. There were probably less than a dozen of them. Only one was still standing, and that looked to be only by a heroic effort of will. The girl next to her started running a hand up her leg. And as I looked over them, she crumpled to the ground with her classmates.

By that time, I was somewhat able to use my arms, so I pulled myself up into something like a sitting position. I didn't know if breaking the girls free of the serum would work like it did with Anne, but I was pretty much useless for anything else, so I started to crawl over to them.

I didn't get far when I heard the main door slam open. I looked into the audience, but the stage lights were too bright for me to see anything.

"Ben! What the fuck are you doing here? What happened?"

For the first time since I'd known her, Tess sounded like she was a police officer, or maybe a drill sergeant.

I heard her jog up to the stage and finally I could see her. Over her all-back outfit was a vest with FBI written in reflective yellow block letters. My mind couldn't resist noting how distorted they were thanks to her bust.

"Yeah, yeah. It's a joke, right. I told you, I'm not exactly with the FBI, but this thing at least makes people pay attention to me."

She took a step back. I could see the lust hit her like a wave. She shook her head a little, but kept coming toward me.

"Ben, tone that trick shit down. Now what happened? We've rounded up everyone we had on the list, and a whole passel of girls, but they aren't right. They got the drug, didn't they?"

"Yeah. Sten figured it out and gave Kimberly a dose. Kimberly told her everything, but apparently not about you. She was able to fight it somehow, I don't know. Wait. You didn't get Sten?"

"No, that's why I came here. She's already gone?"

"Yeah, and she took Kimberly. We think she's going to some cave under the spa, if that make any kind of sense. Jennifer and Veronica went after her. Sten injected me with something, two somethings. She gave me another dose of whatever it was that supercharges the trick, but it's different this time, but then she also gave me something that... Hey, I can kind of move my legs now."

"Well, there's no time for that. If Sten gets away, this whole thing goes tits up. You're coming with me. Can you stand?"

"Not really..."

"Alright, then grab on."

She picked me up off the ground and wrapped an arm around my waist.

"Grab hold as tight as you can. Mind the holster there."

"Wait one sec." I turned to the pile of girls in a loose line on the stage floor. A couple had already started to remove their uniforms as they crawled on top of each other, unable to resist their lust. "Girls, stay here. Do not leave this stage."

I was able to help out a little bit, but Tess was still basically dragging me forward, out of the theater and over into the spa complex. As we passed through the short stretch of campus, I saw clumps of people sitting on the lawn. It looked like their hands were bound behind them. Those must be the buyers that Tess' people picked up. Serious-looking people were walking around them.

"Hey, de Silva!" Tess' drill sergeant voice left my ears ringing as a wiry bald man turned to us. "Take everyone into the theater. There are more girls in there. Don't... don't interrupt them, but keep them safe and together. I'll be back shortly."

"You need help, boss?"

"Nah, you need all the bodies you've got with you. No slipups. Everyone accounted for. Tight lock and key, you hear?"

"Yes ma'am!"

By the time we got to the spa, I was leaning on Tess, but I could walk after a fashion. When we got in the main spa area, we saw Anne standing over by a false rock.

As soon as she saw us, Anne spoke up, but her voice betrayed her nerves. "They said I couldn't go down with them. I'm... maybe that's a good idea, but..."

"Where did they go?"

She pointed off to the far end of the area that abutted the big rock outcropping.

"Anne, get back to the theater. Stay with Trooper Moore and Pine if you can find them. Okay?"

Her voice was a little firmer. "Okay, Principal Lee, thank you."

At the other end of the area, we found one of the men that had been accompanying Sten. He was lying unconscious in the threshold of a false wall door. We stepped over the body and started down a stairway that was carved into the rock.

It was a good trek down, but although I was a little more stable, I could sense Tess' anxiety. She wanted to move faster than she could while I was leaning on her shoulder.

I was about to tell her to go on ahead when we heard shouting from below, then a brightening of the light. Tess gently, but firmly pushed me to the wall. As I moved to put my weight on the wall, she unholstered a pistol, holding it down in front of her as she moved quickly down the remaining stairs.

I was a few steps behind her when the room opened up blow us. We were on a sort of clifflike balcony over a huge pool of crystal clear water that was lit with yellow construction lighting stands. In the pool was a small little dart of a boat. It was long and narrow, with a small, partially enclosed cabin for the driver. It was clearly built for speed rather than seaworthiness. It couldn't be a local's boat. I was about as ignorant of the island as I could be, but even I knew a boat like that would be dangerous in the waters nearby. But of course, Sten would have wanted something just to get to the mainland, and quickly, and she probably knew less about the waters here than I did.

Sten was dragging Kimberly's body awkwardly by the foot onto the boat, but the main event was happening on the pier where the boat was tied up. Jennifer and the remaining thug were standing off against each other.

The man must have been a full foot taller than her and nearly twice as broad, but from the looks of him, her speed and athleticism had already told. He was bleeding from a nasty cut above his left eye, and he was limping.

Jennifer was taking advantage of that limp, darting left and right, forcing him to put weight on his injured leg. It was only going to be a matter of time until she caught him in a bad position.

He tried to take the offensive though, twisting his waist and swinging a wild but powerful haymaker. It probably wasn't a bad idea. If he had been able to make contact, the strength of the blow would have sent Jennifer into the water like a ragdoll. Unfortunately for him, Jennifer smoothly ducked under the strike and shifted inside his reach. I could barely see the lighting jab to his kidney, but I heard the horrible crack as her leg drove into the side of what was his uninjured knee.

He cried out in agony and collapsed on top of her.

I pushed to the edge of the balcony railing to get a better view, and I was able to see Jennifer trying to crawl out from under his cumbersome bulk. He was writhing, lost in his own suffering, but aside from throwing a weak elbow at her, wasn't a real threat anymore.

Then pistol shots rang out. I looked to see where Tess was but couldn't find her. The sounds echoed all over the cavern, so I couldn't figure out where they had come from. But then I saw the muzzle flash from the boat.

Sten was not a marksman in any shape or form, but you don't need much skill to put someone down if you've got enough ammunition. She was standing on the boat over a lump that I assumed was Kimberly. Sten's arms were stretched out in front of her, aiming the pistol vaguely toward Jennifer and the thug. She had already fired several shots, but now she walked forward to the bow of the boat, squeezing off round after round, the pistol recoiling wildly after each shot.

The reports were deafening as the sound echoed off the walls of the cavern. At first, it sounded like she was only hitting the wooden pier and the stone wall, but then after a moment, no one could mistake the sound of the big man's yelling, then Jennifer's yelp of pain, then the man's groans droning off to nothing.

I ran down the stairs, half-marveling at my ability to keep my footing. There was nothing I could do, of course, but I needed to try something. I was just on the point of making run at Sten and trying to get on the boat and bullrush her and maybe hold onto her until someone else could help, when I heard a very different gunshot, one single shot, this time from the other side of the pier.

Tess had used the time to swing around to get a clean shot at Sten, and she took it.

Sten spun around with the force of it. Her look of shock was frozen in my memory as she spun to the deck of the boat with her lab coat flailing out to the sides. Almost immediately after she hit the deck, I saw a strange form tumbling over the edge of the boat and I heard a heavy limp splash as it hit the water. I caught a flash of those impossibly red curls and realized what it was.

Without a thought, I ran stumbling to the edge of the pier and dove in. The water was bitterly cold, but my aim was true. I hit Kimberly's body at the deep point of my dive and wrapped her up tightly. She was still unconscious, an awkward burden.

Coming to the surface, I tried to remember that rescue lesson in the scuba class I took so many years ago. Your arm wrapped around under the arms of the victim, your body under theirs, them on their back, you doing a half stroke, lift the victim's head up, paddle slow. The training turned out to be good enough and I was able to get through the process okay, but I realized very quickly that the frigid water and my physical weakness were going to make it impossible to get her to the ladder that was on the other side of the boat.

Only at that point did I realize that Tess had been firing again. Sten was certainly hit with that first shot, but she must have been able to get into that little cabin and to the controls. There was a hesitant metallic thumping, then a loud growl as the outboard engine on the racing boat roared to life. The engine was put in reverse and immediately slid out toward the exit of the little cave with surprising speed. Tess put a few holes in it, but it wasn't going to stop.

This might have been the escape of Sten, but it was a godsend for Kimberly and me, because I now had a clear path to the ladder. As soon as it started to move out of the way, I pushed hard with my remaining strength. Then I heard and felt a splash nearby. A quick glance showed me that somehow Veronica had come from the boat.

She swam directly toward us with clean efficient strokes. She didn't have the strength to get us up the ladder, but she got us all to it and we clamped onto it, with Kimberly between us. Our shouting brought Tess to us. She was absolutely livid, but reached down and helped us up, one after the other.

I just collapsed on the pier, gasping for breath and trying to recover. Veronica shuddered with the cold, but shook off the water and ran over to see about Jennifer. Tess double-checked Kimberly to make sure she hadn't taken in too much water and was still breathing clearly, then, deciding she wasn't injured beyond the knock on the back of the head, she followed Veronica.

Jennifer had been grazed by a bullet on her upper arm, and took another to the thigh, but that one went all the way through and seemed to have missed anything vital. The thug wasn't so lucky. He probably saved Jennifer by taking a couple of shots that would have hit her, but there was also an ugly bullet wound in the back of his head. There was nothing to be done about him.

Jennifer was in a good deal of pain, but conscious and coherent, so the three of them wrapped up her thigh and got her stabilized.

The whole time, Tess was cursing up a storm.

"I've got to get the hell out of this cave so I can tell my people about Sten. We haven't lost her yet. I'll have some people get down here to bring you up. Stay put, no moving, okay?"

Veronica turned to her and put her arm on Tess' shoulder to stop her.

"I know it's not ideal, but I'm not sure she's going to get far in that boat. It has a really nasty cut in the fuel line." She grinned wearily. "I would be surprised if she could get halfway back to the mainland before it all comes apart. I didn't get a good look at her before I dove off, but there was a lot of blood on the deck, too."

"You threw Kimberly off?" My slow mind was finally putting things together.

Veronica nodded to me.

A gravelly, drunk voice came from Kimberly's body. "Thanks, babe. You're the best."

"Ok, you're going to tell me the whole story later, but I've got to get back in charge of this cluster-fuck." Tess started off to the stairs then paused. "But seriously, good job, guys. This was a fuckup, no doubt about it, but I think under the circumstances... well, if we caught everyone else, and we can round up Sten in her boat, I'd say it's a good night's work. Cutting the fuel line was a nice move, Veronica. Thank you all."

And then she was up the stairs and gone.

We all moved as far away from the dead man as we could and kind of clumped together for warmth. We just took comfort in being together and done with the day.

Kimberly groaned out to us as she cuddled closer up to Veronica. "Ben, turn off your fuckery. I don't wanna fuck right now and you're making me all horny."

We all smiled at her as Veronica ran her hands calmingly over Kimberly's wet matted mess of a mane.

Before too long, Troopers Moore and Pine came down to us. It was clear they wanted to ask us what the hell happened, but they both seemed a little overwhelmed by it all. Kimberly assured us with a slightly more coherent voice that she could walk, as long as we went slow, which was fine for me. Jennifer needed more help, but with Veronica and Pine working together, they found a way of supporting her on one leg that didn't cause too much pain. And so, with a brief pause to try and fail to find a way to bring along the other unconscious thug in the spa, they took us back to the theater.

The minute I walked in to the theater, I realized we were going to need to go elsewhere. For whatever reason, the supercharging drug didn't hit me as hard as it did before, and I was able to tamp down on the trick's passive lust fog, but the theater was still thick with it. And having me in the room was only going to make it worse. I called Tess over to me.

"Tess, you've got to feel this, right? We need to get everyone out of here and in... uh... better air."

"God, it wasn't so bad until you got here. The girls were even behaving once we got them dressed again, but then I guess obeying is what they do now."

"I think I can help with that. I was able to help Anne, over there. I'm not sure if it's part of the cocktail of drugs I'm on or what, but I can try to untangle the other girls, but... maybe it would be good to do that here."

"Well, it's worth a shot. We're going to start a caravan to the hospital. Where should we move everyone else? We're going to need to debrief everyone involved. We're also going to need to keep this night's events well-managed, Ben. Do you know what I mean? Is that going to be a problem?"

"I don't think so. I've got no reason to advertise this, and I don't think any of my people would either. The students? That's a bit harder. I think if this is just a matter of catching Sten who was doing some unspecified illegal shit, that would be enough for general knowledge, but the girls involved tonight will know better, some more than others. There isn't a local newspaper, but we can probably talk to Anne about setting up the campus newspaper again to explain the situation publicly."

"Ah... Well, we'll see. Let's focus on now. You stay here with the students and... say, Veronica to assist. I'll take everyone who isn't headed to the hospital... where?"

"I'll keep Anne here to help, too. For you, the gym would be good. Big room, but with small offices for individual interviews if you need them."

"Good." When you've done what you can, come find me."

The rest of the night went as smoothly as could be expected. Veronica teased me that I just wanted to stay in the room that was saturated with lust so I could have my way with those pliant students, but I was so beat that I couldn't even make a good comeback, much less arrange a spur-of-the-moment orgy.