The New Recruit Pt. 05

Story Info
The Morning After.
5.1k words
4.47
2.2k
3

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 11/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arrive home after my date with Bobby, the pocket-cub frat boy. I was glad to give him a first lesson on how to fuck another man. I look forward to his next one. I'm confident that he'll pass the final exam.

The apartment seems empty when I enter. Daryl's door is closed, and the living room is dark, since C.J. is spending the night with Eric and Donny. I feel a pang; I miss C.J.! Despite my experience with Bobby just a few hours earlier, I really would love to have C.J. snuggling up with me in bed.

While getting a drink of water and a small midnight snack in the kitchen, I hear a female moaning and the sound of bed springs squeaking, so my unasked question about Daryl's whereabouts is now answered. The moans get louder. They turn into wails as I assume Daryl is bringing Donna to orgasm. I hear what sounds like his monosyllabic grunts, followed by a repeat of the moans, squeaks, and wails. This time I hear Daryl's voice join in on the racket, so I figure this time, he's cum along with her.

Just as I'm leaving the kitchen, with half a hard-on imagining Daryl's sizable cock ramming in Donna's pussy, his door opens. The smell of sex emanating from his room is potent. His softening dick shines with a mixture of cum and Donna's natural lubrication. "Hey, man," he says, surprisingly verbose for him in this situation. "We gotta talk."

"Okay," I reply. "How about tomorrow sometime?"

"Sounds good," he replies, walking into the bathroom, not bothering to shut the door. I hear him urinating and burping and just generally being a dude.

I'm startled to hear Donna's voice. "Hey, Jake," she says, a bit coyly. She's standing in the doorway to Daryl's room, stark naked. I had never seen her naked before, and I find myself admiring her nice, firm tits. Her thighs are quite red, presumably from Daryl leaning on her, and her full bush looks wet. I swear I can see Daryl's cum leaking out of her.

"Hey, Donna," I reply, a bit tongue-tied. She rarely speaks to me when she visits, other than polite 'hello' and 'goodbye' when we've crossed paths. This time, between her come-hither look and sing-song voice, I have the vague feeling that she's trying to seduce me.

Daryl emerges from the bathroom, and he and Donna say goodnight, go back into Daryl's room, and shut the door. Still confused and half-erect, I go into my room and shut my door.

I climb into bed, but can't fall asleep. Daryl and Donna are going at it again, and they're no less noisy than they were earlier. I can't help but jack off, listening to the sounds of their lovemaking. My mental images of Daryl's big dick are intercut with images of Donna's perky tits. Coincidentally, my orgasm and Donna's seem to happen at exactly the same time.

-----

I startle awake the next morning, feeling completely disoriented. My phone is vibrating on my dresser. I haul myself out of bed. C.J. is calling me.

I drowsily answer the phone. "Hey, you ready to come home?" I ask.

"Eric and Donny want you to come over for breakfast," C.J. replies, sunnily.

"There'd better be coffee," I grumble. C.J. giggles.

"Okay, I'll be over in a half-hour," I say before hanging up.

Daryl is in the kitchen with a mug of coffee in his hands. Donna appears to have gone back to her place.

"So, dude, two things," he gets right to the subjects at hand. This is clearly not his first cup of coffee for the day. "First, Donna is pregnant, so I'm going to have to move out. We're getting hitched within the next couple of weeks. Otherwise, her father will kill me."

"Congratulations, man!" I say, most sincerely. "I'm really happy for you!"

Daryl ignores my congratulations. "I figure that C.J. can take my room," he says. "That is, unless you two want to sleep in the same bed."

"I'm sure he'll be happy to take your room," I reply, ignoring the last part.

"The other thing...." Daryl begins, then stops, searching for words. "Remember a while back when Donna and I walked in on you and C.J. having sex?"

"Oh, yeah," I say, blushing a little.

"Donna really got off on that. Ever since, she keeps asking if you and me ever 'did it'. It was starting to annoy me when she finally confessed that she'd like to watch you and me having sex."

My mind is reeling. I pour myself a cup of coffee and drink some, neglecting my usual addition of milk and sugar.

"And what did you say?" I ask, finally.

"I said that I was game if you were up for it."

I nearly choke on my next gulp of coffee. "Really, man?"

"Yeah, I guess I've always been kind of curious," he replies, slowly. "Never did anything with a dude, though."

I'm actually speechless at this point. Finally, I manage to say, "Well, I suppose I could be persuaded."

"Cool, man, that'll be fun!" His monotone obscures how he feels about the idea, but then he's always like that.

"Okay, I gotta go pick up C.J.," I say. "We can discuss all of this later."

"Cool," he grunts.

-----

I arrive and Eric and Donny's house about 35 minutes after C.J.'s call. I'm still kind of dazed, between a lousy night's sleep and pondering Daryl's proposal.

All three of them greet me at the front door. Eric and C.J. are stark naked; Donny has a size-challenged apron that reads 'Kiss The Cook' partially covering his massive, hirsute body. I comply with the apron's instructions.

"You're overdressed," Eric says in mock irritation after we kiss hello. I dutifully shed my clothing, adding my un-showered aroma to theirs. Their front hallway smells like a men's locker room.

"How was your date?" C.J. asks.

"It was really nice," I reply. "The kid got his first piece of ass ever, male or femaile."

"Cradle robber!" Eric says with a chuckle.

We head into the dining room, where Donny and Eric have assembled a fantastic array of brunch items. Bacon, sausage, waffles, bagels and cream cheese, fruit salad, and the makings of mimosas. "Omelets made to order," Donny says.

We each eat our share of the spread, and consume more than our share of mimosas. The conversation is highlighted by the stories of what happened the night before.

C.J. takes the lead in telling the story.

"We had a great round of cocktails," he begins.

"Emphasis on the 'cock' and 'tail'," Donny interrupts. Eric glares at him.

"...followed by a wonderful dinner," C.J. continues.

"Tube steak," Donny interrupts again. Eric punches his arm.

"Then the fun really started!" C.J. exclaims.

"C.J. was the dessert course," Eric said, before Donny could interrupt him.

"We started out in the hot tub," C.J. continues. "I was amazed at how hot Donny is naked! He's like Bigfoot and Chewbacca rolled into one!"

"We have to change the filter in that thing almost every day," Eric exaggerates, in mock irritation.

"Before I know it, I find myself sandwiched between the two of them, Donny to my right and Eric to my left. Eric is stroking my cock while Donny has me snuggling in his incredible armpit. He smells so fucking good that Eric's stroking gets me off after about a minute."

"Cum makes the hot tub more moisturizing," Donny says.

C.J. continues, "At that point, Donny has raised himself to sit on the edge of the tub. I turn to face him only to be met by his really massive dick pointing straight in my face. What could I do but try to get it in my mouth?"

"The kid's an eager cocksucker," Donny says, smiling at the now-blushing C.J.

"After exploring his foreskin," C.J. continues, "I open my mouth as wide as I can. I'm barely able to get the head in my mouth. I'm constantly worried about scraping him with my teeth. All of a sudden, I feel someone pulling my buns apart. It's Eric, and he's knocking at my back door."

"Such a sweet ass," Eric says.

"I felt Eric's cock entering me, and it's like someone set off fireworks," C.J. says. "Somehow, I managed to relax my jaw enough to get Donny's cock at least partway in."

"It's rare that a first-timer can get my knob in their throat," Donny says.

"I felt a bit lightheaded and decided to lick Donny's shaft and fondle his balls while I caught my breath," C.J. continues. "Meanwhile, Eric was pounding my ass harder and harder."

"The fucker knows how to clamp down at just the right moment," Eric says. "Pushed me right over the edge."

"I felt Eric flood my ass with cum," C.J. says.

"More moisturizer for the hot tub," Donny adds.

"At that point, Donny suggested we move to dry land," C.J. continues.

"My toes were starting to prune," Donny quipped.

"Before we hit the bedroom, Eric suggested a shower. So we all hop in at once."

"I'm assuming it's their private bathroom with he shower that's big enough for a wedding reception," I sah.

C.J. laughs. "Yeah, that one. So, once we've finished rinsing the chlorine off of each other, my dick was hard again, and Donny's hasn't gone down at all since we were in the hot tub. After we've dried each other, we headed into the bedroom."

"I decided that it was time to show the kid the ropes, as promised," Donny says.

By this point, we've finished eating. The spicy conversation has all four of us aroused. Eric suggests we retire to the hot tub.

Once we're in the bubbling hot water, C.J. resumes his story.

"These two had me lie on the bed, flat on my back. I felt my arms and legs being pulled toward the corner of the bed. Donny tied my hands to the bedpost, while Eric did the same to my feet."

"The boy was spread-eagled like a textbook," Donny says.

"Remember how we kinda did that the night we first met?" I ask C.J.

"Yeah, I forgot about that!" he responds. "Anyway, I've got a massive hard on and I just couldn't move at all. It felt like the more I fought the bindings, the tighter they got."

"I learned all about tying knots in boy scouts," Donny interjects. "My scoutmaster also taught me a few private tricks on using ropes, believe me!"

"Anyway," C.J. continues, "Little did I know what torture I was in for. Donny got a bottle of massage oil, applied it to his hands, and started teasing my cock. He would stroke it very gently, making me shake. But any time I showed signs of cumming, he would stop and withdraw. Meanwhile, Eric was doing the same thing to my nipples. They spent like an hour building me up, then abruptly stopping."

"Classic edging," I say with admiration. "You're a lucky boy to get it from these two!"

"I didn't feel lucky at the time. I got really pissed every time they stopped," C.J. replies, grimly.

"Boy cussed like a drunken sailor," Eric says, laughing. "I don't think anyone has called me a fucking bitch as much as he did!"

"You were a fucking bitch," C.J. retorts, half-seriously. "Finally, when I was about to completely lose my mind, the two of them upped the stimulation and actually let me cum."

"I swear there's cum on the ceiling," Eric says. "The boy was a fuckin' geyser!"

"I was trembling for at least five minutes," C.J. said. "I couldn't breathe. I had never felt such a release ever, and I've had some pretty tremendous ones over the past month or so! Donny had been hard the whole time he was torturing me. I was completely drained, so I just watched while he and Eric stroked each other."

By now, each of us is fully erect. I pull myself out of the water enough so that I can jack off. C.J. follows suit, while Eric and Donny stay in the water and lick their lips watching us.

"I didn't want him to get too comfortable," Eric continues the story, "so I went and sat on his face for a while. Have you been teaching him how to eat ass?" he asks me.

"He's a natural," I reply. "I swear, he's starting to teach me new things!"

"Anyway, after about ten minutes, I was starting to leak like crazy," Eric continues. "My ass was twitching. I needed to get fucked, right then!"

"I know how you get," I say. "You're like a cat in heat, rubbing your butt in everyone's face!"

"You have no idea," Donny says, with a sigh.

"So C.J. kept rimming my ass. Donny was sucking his dick, and despite the huge orgasm he just had, the kid is hard again. I called dibs on it and proceed to straddle him."

"I slid right in," C.J. says. "Just like the last time I fucked him."

"Aww, that was the night we met, wasn't it?" I ask.

"Yup!" C.J. continues. "All of a sudden, I felt Donny trying to get in on the action. I don't know how Eric could possibly handle it..."

"Lots of practice!" Eric and Donny interrupt in unison.

"I don't know how Eric can handle it, but Donny's cock slides right in next to mine. I cannot find the words to describe how that felt."

"I don't know about you, but I was in heaven," Eric said, a faraway look in his eyes.

"All I could feel was Donny's monster cock sliding in and out right next to me," C.J. continues.

"I got to look at Eric's ass accommodating both cocks," Donny said. "It looked like he might split in half like cheap chopsticks at a Chinese restaurant."

"Aw, you know I can handle that!" Eric protested. "Seriously, guys, just look at his forearms! I took him in me past the wrist!"

I have no trouble believing that. Eric has an elastic sphincter.

"The friction of Donny's cock next to mine pushed me to cum again," C.J. continues. "Since I was still tied down, I couldn't move, so I was left there with my dick shriveling while Donny kept right on fucking."

"Once he starts, there's no stopping him," Eric says, smiling at Donny.

"Finally, Donny started shooting a massive load into Eric. My shrunken cock was soaked with his cum, and it was running out onto my balls. After making out on top of me for a while, they finally got up. I mas glad to be able to breathe again, even though I was still tied down. Very nicely, they brought warm washcloths and cleaned up all the cum from my crotch, chest, and face."

"We like our guests to be comfortable," Donny says.

"Finally, they released my bindings. All my joints hurt, but they each massaged me until I felt better. Then, we piled into bed with me in the middle, feeling like I'm in hog heaven. Soon I was asleep, and each of them had an arm on me."

"He managed to sleep through my snoring," Donny says. "I guess we wore him out!"

"Anyway, we woke up at dawn, as if a rooster crowed," C.J. continues. "Each of us had the inevitable morning wood. So I'm not surprised when they got frisky."

"I was just trying to be a good host," Donny pretends to whine.

"Before I knew it, Donny was eating my ass. Eric was sucking my dick. I was trying to figure out what to do."

"You're our guest," Eric says, simply.

"Then, Donny asked me if I wanted to feel him inside me. I was intimidated by his huge cock, but I was also so horny I definitely wanted to try. Eric helped me position myself, with a pillow under my hips and my knees up against my shoulders."

"Such a beautiful hole," Donny says. "C'mon, show us your ass, C.J.!"

C.J. stands up, turns, and spreads his cheeks. His lovely pucker is twitching.

He continues, "I felt Donny rubbing his cock against my hole, teasing me. Eric reached over and poured some lube on Donny's cock and my ass. Then, Donny started to slowly enter me. He is a very considerate man. He took his time and waited for me to relax. I could feel him gently pushing into me. It never hurt, really, it just felt a little surprising as he got deeper."

"Finally, he was all the way in. I could feel his bush against my balls. And I don't think I've ever felt so full. He slowly started fucking me, pulling almost all the way out, then sliding all the way back in. It was breathtaking."

"Kid was groaning very loudly," Donny says. "I was afraid he was going to wake the neighbors."

"I really got off seeing Donny's magnificent face and body while he fucked me," C.J. continued. "My cock was completely soft, and all of my attention was focused on my ass. Eventually, Donny picked up the pace, and before I knew it, he was grunting and I could feel his cock spasming inside me. After a few minutes, he pulled out. Not one to miss an opportunity, Eric dove in and tried to suck all of Donny's cum out of my ass. That was enough to get me hard again, and with a few strokes, I was shooting my load onto Eric's face."

"It's how my skin stays so soft," Eric laughs.

Both C.J. and I have kept stroking our dicks as the story unfolded. As it comes to an end, we each reach our climax, contributing even more moisturizer into the hot tub. Eric and Donny each climb out of the tub, cocks fully erect.

"Maybe I'll have to come to one of your parties," Donny says as he pulls me to my feet. "Got any more recruits like this one?" he asks, slapping C.J. on the back.

"I may," I reply. "My little pocket cub from last night would be a fine addition. He's kind of like you, just a foot shorter."

"Do it!" Eric says excitedly.

I feel bad leaving our hosts fully aroused while each of us have just gotten off in their hot tub. I grab Donny's cock and start stroking it.

"Careful!" he growls. "Don't start something you aren't going to finish."

"Oh, I'm gonna finish," I reply, kneeling and taking Donny into my mouth. It has been a while since I'd sucked him off, so it's a pleasant trip down memory lane as I open my jaw as wide as I can. It's a tight fit, but the head of his cock pops into my throat.

Donny growls, "Yeah, that's the way, boy!"

From behind me, I hear Eric gasp. "Aw, fuck," he exclaims. I figure that C.J. is on his knees with Eric's dick in his mouth.

I go to town sucking Donny's hefty endowment. I grab his furry balls in one hand and stroke them. He rubs my hair approvingly. "Good boy, make Daddy feel it." I'm not used to being in the "boy" role, but with someone as hot as Donny, I'm more than happy to be an obedient and subservient.

I move my hand and grasp Donny's furry buns. He flexes them in response. While I maintain a steady action on his dick, my other hand winds up in his crack, with a finger teasing his hole.

Donny's response is to grab my head and start fucking my face mercilessly. I do my best not to gag, but I do not give up on his asshole. He yields grudgingly, and my index finger is suddenly inside Donny.

The sounds behind me change notably. Eric is groaning, and I figure that C.J. is about to be rewarded with a mouthful of his cum.

And just like that, I received Donny's plentiful load in the back of my mouth. His ass is clamping down and threatening to break my finger, his cock is choking me, and I'm close to drowning from the huge volume of semen that suddenly floods my throat. I suppose that if I have to die, I'd love it to be in exactly this manner.

When Donny finally pulls his cock out of my mouth, I'm able to turn and look at C.J. He has a cum-eating grin on his face, and a trickle of Eric's load running from the corner of his mouth.

Satisfied that we've pleased our hosts, C.J. and I dress and bid farewell to Eric and Donny. We all agree that we want to do this again sometime soon.

-----

"So," I say as we drive away. "Daryl's going to be moving out in the next few weeks."

"That means...." C.J. hesitates.

"That means that you can move into his room if you want," I say, barely containing my excitement.

"Oh, that would be fantastic," C.J. beams. "Now I'll just have to get some furniture!"

"Daryl may well leave some behind, since he's moving in with Donna," I reply. "They're going to get married. There's a baby on the way, apparently."

"Oh, wow!" is all he can say.

I decide to wait on the second matter involving Daryl until we get home.

When we get to the apartment, we find Daryl in the midst of packing things up. "As far as I'm concerned, all the stuff in the kitchen and living room are yours now," he says, looking a bit harried. "Donna has every appliance, frying pan, and tea cup we could ever need."

"And you'll probably get more when you get hitched," C.J. adds, helpfully.

Daryl, as is typical, seems startled to see C.J. there. "Yeah, you're right," he says once he composes himself. "If you want it, I can leave some of the furniture in my room behind," he continues. "Otherwise, I'll dump it."

12