The New Recruit Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That would be great," C.J. replies, with a grin.

"Anything you don't want, we can sort out and either keep it or find a new home for it," I tell Daryl.

"Great, thanks," he replies and retreats to his room.

"I need a nap," C.J. announces.

"Yeah, I suppose you didn't sleep much last night," I tease him. "C'mon, let's snuggle."

C.J. and I retire to my room, shut the door, and climb into my bed, clad only in our underwear. Before long, we're both asleep.

-----

When we wake up a couple of hours later, the apartment is quiet. I leave my room to take a leak, and notice that Daryl has left. That gives me a chance to contemplate the proposal he made regarding having sex in front of Donna. Since I'm only wearing my boxer briefs, there's no secret that the idea gets me aroused.

"So," I say, when C.J. walks into the living room, "Daryl had an interesting proposition earlier."

"Oh yeah? What?"

"Do you remember when he and Donna walked in on us having sex a while back?"

"How could I forget it?" C.J. laughs. "I actually found it kind of exciting, getting caught and being applauded."

"Well, apparently Donna got into her head that she really wants to watch Daryl and me have sex."

"Whoa, really?" C.J. exclaims. "Fuck, I'd want to see that! Blowing each other? Fucking?"

"I have no idea," I reply. "Since you and I were fucking, I think she may want to watch Daryl and me fucking."

"I know I would!" he says, clearly excited by the prospect.

"Well, I don't know if she'll want you watching as well, but I'd love to have you there. Of course, it has to actually happen for you to be able to see it."

At that moment, my phone rings. It's Stu, the English fellow who was part of the gang who introduced C.J. to our "club."

"Hey, Stu," I say.

"Jake, mate, how are you?" he replies.

"Good! You?"

"Just fine, just fine," he says. "How's C.J.?"

"He's good, too."

"Is he sore after his overnighter with Eric and Donny?" Stu asks, with a chuckle.

"Oh, you heard about that, huh?" I laugh. "Do you want me to put you on speaker?"

"Sure!" Stu says. "Hey, C.J.!" he adds, as I turn on the speaker function.

"Hey you sexy man," C.J. says. "How's it hanging?"

"Long and loose," Stu says, coyly. "I'll bet you're all stiff now, right?"

"He's bulging," I interject. "I think your voice does that to him."

"Hmm, I'm getting a lot less loose thinking about that!" Stu chuckles. "Which brings me to the reason I'm calling. Now that Eric and Donny have had a chance with C.J., I'm wondering if I could invite him over next weekend?"

"Wait, what about Nigel?" I ask. Nigel is Stu's longtime 'roommate' who disapproves mightily of Stu having sex with anyone other than him.

"Nigel will just have to deal with it," Stu says. "And how dare you think I'm just inviting C.J. over for sex!"

"Are you inviting C.J. over for sex?" I ask.

"Of course!" Stu laughs. "With maybe some supper, or breakfast, or something in between fuck-and-suck sessions."

"I'll be there," C.J. interrupts our banter. "And I'm coming over for the express purpose of having sex with you, Stu! Everything else is just a bonus."

"Good lad," Stu replies with delight. "Come over at 8 on Friday. Bring a toothbrush. You won't need anything else."

"See you then," C.J. says, and Stu hangs up.

"Oooh, you'll get to meet that very proper twit Nigel," I say.

"Is he Stu's life-partner?" C.J. asks.

"They came over from London as partners," I reply. "I don't think they've ever formalized their relationship, but they've been together for a long time. Nigel is just as uptight as Stu is, um, 'free flowing,' as it were."

"Well, this should be fun!" C.J. says with a chuckle.

"Yeah, well, you already know how hung Stu is, so that part will definitely be fun," I reply.

C.J. got a faraway look in his eyes. "Yeah, hung, uncut, hairy...." He absently rubbed himself through his boxers.

"Wanna jack off?" I ask, sliding my boxer briefs off, letting my stiffening cock free.

Without a word, C.J. follows suit. We sit at opposite ends of the couch, each stroking ourselves slowly and deliberately.

"Fuck, man," C.J. groans. "I'm thinking about Stu's massive uncut dick sliding in and out of my hole. I want him to fuck me hard and long."

"Oh, Stu can definitely do hard and long," I reply. "I'm thinking of you flipping him. His ass is SO tight!"

"Is he hairy back there?" you ask, hopefully.

"Yeah, not like Brian, but definitely hairy. Hairier than I am, that's for sure," I say.

C.J. keeps jacking his cock, while fingering his hole with the middle finger of his other hand. His head is thrown back, eyes closed, a low moan coming from his lips.

At that moment, Daryl returns home. Unusually attentive to his surroundings, he stands in the doorway to the living room. "Hell, that looks like fun! Can I join in?" he asks.

"Hell yeah!" I grunt.

Daryl strips surprisingly quickly. His dick springs to life. He leans against the door frame, staring at us intently, stroking his cock languidly.

"Damn, Daryl, that's a nice cock!" C.J. says.

"Hey, you too, dude!" Daryl replies. He walks over and stands right next to our roommate. "Wanna touch it?"

C.J. stops stroking himself and tentatively tries to wrap his hand around Daryl's dick. "Fuck, that's thick! How big is it?" he asks.

"I dunno, seven? Eight?"

"Do I need to go get a tape measure?" I chuckle. I'm not really kidding, I would love to get my hands on Daryl's dick with a tape measure.

C.J. leans forward and pops the head of Daryl's cock into his mouth. Daryl groans with pleasure. He gently grabs C.J.'s head and starts gently face fucking him. "Damn, you're good!"

"He is, isn't he?" I say, stroking myself faster and faster. The scene is enough to drive me crazy.

C.J. gently grabs and fondles Daryl's low-hanging balls. Apparently, Daryl had never had his balls handled during a blow job. "Fuck!" he shouts.

Abruptly, he pulls his cock out of C.J.'s mouth. Two strokes and he starts shooting cum all over C.J.'s face. Not missing a beat, C.J. cums, arcing up and landing on Daryl's thick bush.

The sight of my two roommates jerking and cumming on each other gets me going. I stare at their softening dicks, relishing them. It's all enough to rile up another orgasm. My second load of the day lands on my belly.

Daryl appears to be surprised by what he's just experienced. "Dude," he says to me, "If that's just a tenth of what we get into for Donna, it's gonna be a blast!"

"Donna wants to watch Daryl and I have sex," I say to C.J., even though I've already told him. I didn't think Daryl would mind that I'd told C.J., but I wanted to play it safe.

C.J. tries to look surprised. "Damn! What are you two going to do?"

"I don't know," Daryl responds. "I guess we'll just see what Donna asks for and see what happens."

"I'd love to watch you two go at it!" C.J. says, excitedly.

"I don't know if Donna would want someone else there," Daryl says, pensively. "I kinda doubt it. But that doesn't mean we can't put on a separate show for you...."

I'm struck nearly speechless. "Aw, hell, that would be so fucking hot!" C.J. exclaims.

"If that blowjob you just gave me is any indication, I think I'll probably really enjoy having sex with Jake," Daryl says. He picks his clothes up off the floor. For the first time ever, I see his ass spread as he bends over. It's nice and furry. He's definitely going to get a rimming from me, whether or not Donna wants it.

"I'm gonna finish packing up my stuff," Daryl says as he leaves the room. "I should be completely out of here by next Sunday, probably sooner."

"That's cool, man. Need any help?" I ask.

"I'll let you know," he says, over his shoulder. "Oh, and Donna may come by later this afternoon to see if there's any pots or pans or furniture of mine that she wants. I kinda doubt it."

C.J. and I put our clothes back on, and spend the rest of th quiet Sunday afternoon playing video games. Donna does stop by, flagging a few kitchen items and a side table from the living room, plus one of Daryl's several bookcases, as things Daryl should bring over to her place. She and C.J. and I exchange pleasantries, with no hint of her plans for her boyfriend and me.

I can tell that C.J. is developing his own mental list. I'll be excited to see what he comes up with.

To be continued...

12