The New Recruit Pt. 06

Story Info
Changes abound for C.J. and others.
4.6k words
4.7
2.3k
4

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 11/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I know it, Friday has arrived. C.J. is nervously excited about his assignation with Stu that evening. I'm looking forward to a blow-by-blow (as it were) account of it whenever he manages to come home.

I drop C.J. off at Stu's apartment building on my way to the local big box store. I need to get a few things to freshen up our apartment once Daryl finishes moving out. Some new towels, a set of matching eating utensils, a couple of throw rugs for the living room; things like that.

I get back to the apartment a little before 9 pm. I'm startled, but not surprised, to find Daryl and Donna sitting in the living room. I'm wondering if this will be The Big Night.

I toss the new stuff into my room and join my soon-to-be former roommate and his soon-to-be wife. I bring a few beers with me and pass them around.

"All of the stuff I want has been moved out," Daryl says. "So I'm going to give you my key and my forwarding address, and we'll be all done."

"You've been a great roommate, man," I say. We toast each other and Donna on their upcoming wedding.

"I assume Daryl told you about my crazy idea," Donna says, getting right to the point.

"He sure did," I reply. After a moment's hesitation, I add, "So, are you both still up for this?"

They both nod emphatically. "What's on the agenda?" I ask.

"I want to see you two suck each others' dicks," Donna said. "And maybe you could kiss?"

"Anything else?" I ask.

"I wanna do butt stuff," Daryl quickly interjects. Donna looks a little uncertain, but ultimately nods in agreement.

"Okay, so, let's start with undressing each other," I say, standing up. Daryl stands about two feet away, facing me. Fortunately, we've each already taken our shoes off.

I start by unbuttoning Daryl's flannel shirt, then pulling his t-shirt over his head. There's a blast of musk from his intensely furry armpits, which gets my cock stirring.

"I hope you don't mind that I didn't use deodorant today," Daryl says, apologetically. "I get the idea that you like it that way."

"I keep trying to tell him I like his natural smell," Donna interjects. "But I guess all those antiperspirant ads brainwashed him."

I ease both of their minds by raising Daryl's arm and burying my face in his fragrant, hairy armpit. "Yeah, I like this," I say, once I've finished.

I'm just wearing a t-shirt, so Daryl's job is simple. As he pulls my shirt off, he catches a whiff of my unwashed armpits. "Yeah, I know, you don't use deodorant," he says.

"I haven't since I got a rash in my pits when I was in college," I reply. "I found that I loved my own smell and never looked back."

I reach over and unbuckle Daryl's belt. In doing so, I rub his furry belly. He seems to like that. Then I unbutton his jeans and pull down his zipper. The pants fall to the floor, and Daryl shakes his feet free of the crumpled denim, leaving him clad only in his boxer shorts and black socks with holes in them.

He reaches over and undoes my pants, which similarly fall to the floor. I've gone commando today, so my semi-stiff cock jumps up. Daryl seems startled, even though he's seen me naked before.

"Wow," Donna says from the peanut gallery. "You have a really nice dick, Jake!"

"Um, thanks?" is my puzzled reply. I step out of my pants now completely naked since I wasn't wearing any socks.

I kneel down in front of Daryl, and in a matter-of-fact way, pull his boxers down. His beautiful cock is completely soft at this point, but I'm going to take care of that! Daryl grabs my shoulder and lifts first one leg and then the other, allowing me to remove his boxers and his socks. I admire the tufts of fur on his toes.

Confronted with Daryl's beautiful cock, balls, and pubes, I cannot resist the temptation to bury my nose in his bush and inhale deeply. My god he smells good! My cock responds by getting stiffer.

"Not yet," Daryl says, pulling me to my feet. He pulls me close, and very tentatively kisses me. His stubble blends with my beard and I respond in kind. Soon we are teasing each other with our tongues. I find that he is a very good kisser.

Meanwhile, our cocks are jammed right next to each other. Daryl is not as erect as I am. I'm leaking precum onto his belly.

We've positioned ourselves so that Donna has a clear view of us in profile. Her quickened breathing tells me that she likes what she sees. She shifts uncomfortably. To my surprise, she stands up and strips off all of her clothing. She goes to grab several towels from the bathroom, puts one on the sofa, then sits down on it.

Daryl breaks our kiss and explains, "Donna gets really wet when she's turned on."

"And I'm definitely turned on," she adds.

After a brief kiss, Daryl gets down on his knees. "I've wanted to suck a dick for a long time," he says. "I'm glad it's you!" I'm touched.

He very tentatively sticks out his tongue and touches the tip of my cock with it. He starts rolling his tongue around my glans with increasing eagerness. My dick responds by leaking more precum onto his tongue. He opens his mouth and engulfs my cock down to my circumcision scar as he continues to run his tongue all over the surface.

I groan involuntarily as he wraps his lips around my now fully-erect cock. Daryl has clearly received a lot of blow jobs in his life, as he seems to instinctively know what feels good.

"Oh, god, honey, you look so good with a cock in your mouth," Donna squeals. I notice that her nipples are fully erect and she appears to be rubbing her clit in excitement.

Daryl responds by trying to stuff more of my dick in his mouth. He gags as my cock bangs against his tonsils. His reaction is to wrap his hand around my dick and concentrate on the glans.

I feel an orgasm rising in me, but I don't want to cum just yet. I pull my dick out of his mouth and raise him to his feet. We engage in a sloppy, slobbery kiss.

Daryl is breathing hard and is very excited. His cock is now fully erect, his glans is shiny and purple, and very wet with precum. I grab his hairy, low-hanging balls while simultaneously engulfing his cock in my mouth. I lick and suck with abandon while fondling his nuts gently but firmly. He groans loudly and grabs my head with both hands. Within minutes, I have his dick balls deep in my mouth, his glans having popped into my throat. I am overwhelmed by his musky bush.

I gently tug on Daryl's balls, eliciting a loud satisfying groan. I squeeze them ever so slightly, and without warning, my mouth is filled with cum. Daryl has stopped breathing, as have I.

Donna starts groaning, closes her eyes, and throws her head back. Her body trembles, much as Daryl's has been for the past several minutes.

"Fuck, man, that was an incredible blow job!" Daryl says, finally able to speak. "I really liked how you juggled my balls!"

I release his dick from my mouth. "Yeah, lots of guys fondle their nuts while they jack off, so it only makes sense to play with them while you're giving head."

Daryl helps me to my feet and kisses me again. "When can we do butt stuff?" he asks, a little plaintively.

"What did you have in mind?" I ask.

"Well, sometimes I push a finger into my butt when I jack off," he says. "I liked how that felt."

I realize that this will be by chance to get my face into his furry crack, just like I dreamed about the week before.

"Okay," I say. "Let me show you something you'll love. Get down on your hands and knees." He complies. His crack is hairy and sweaty.

"I showered just before you came home," he says, proudly. "I wanted to make sure my ass was clean just in case!"

Donna has stopped masturbating, and is rolling her eyes.

"Good boy, Daryl!" I say. I position myself between his legs, and, using both hands, pull his butt cheeks apart. His ass is definitely clean, while retaining enough of the musky smell I like so much.

I lean forward and very gently blow on his asshole. It starts quivering. I bring my nose in close, and inhale loudly. I lick the fur on each side of his crack. He starts groaning. I sniff his damp, furry taint, which smells divine.

I press my nose against his sphincter, and he groans loudly. "Fuck, that feels good!"

I go for the gold, and firmly push my tongue in the dead center. Daryl gasps. I unrelentingly and aggressively bathe his anus with slobber. I lick, suck, kiss, and probe his most intimate body part. His body starts trembling again. I reach between his legs and grab his stiffening cock, stroking him in time to my tongue probes.

"Fuck I love having your face in my ass!" he yells.

Donna raises an eyebrow. "Don't expect me to do that!" she says.

I exchange my tongue for a finger. Daryl's hole is slicked up thanks to my spit, so my index finger slides in easily. He groans some more. I add my middle finger to the mix, and am able to reach his prostate, which makes him yelp. The hand I have on his cock is rewarded with a gush of precum.

I adopt a no-nonsense manner with my roommate. "I think your girlfriend wants to watch me fuck you, Daryl. You ready to get your ass fucked?"

"Y-y-y-yes, Jake," he stammers.

I position myself with my hard cock right on Daryl's puckered asshole. After slathering lube on my cock and his hole, I gently but firmly press against him. With a little coaxing, the head of my dick pops into his ass. He yelps in a most amusing manner. Our position is such that Donna can see the whole thing from her vantage point on the couch. She smiles when my cock enters her soon-to-be-husband's tight hole.

I take my time burying my dick in Daryl's virgin ass. He's tight and slippery. He yelps when I brush against his prostate again. He's so overwhelmed that he starts moaning uncontrollably.

Donna speaks up again. "Yeah, Jake, fuck his tight ass. Let him know what it feels like to be on the receiving end of a cock. Pound him hard!"

"Yeah, fuck me, Jake!" Daryl squeaks.

I look down and watch my hard cock sliding in and out of my roommate's hairy asshole. Hair clings to my cock as my dick reams his hole. Donna is masturbating vigorously again, and I swear she climaxes three times during the ten minutes I've been fucking her boyfriend. I do my best to ignore her, but being in the same room with the familiar moans is a little distracting. But that doesn't deter the orgasm I feel taking shape deep in my guts. My mind is focused on that tingling knot, when Daryl's groans get louder and louder. I feel his rectum rhythmically clamping down on my dick as I hear the sound of his jizz splatting on he carpet. With a loud shout, I unload my balls deep into my roommate's guts, my cock spasming as his ass clenches then releases it.

I slide out of Daryl's sloppy hole as he collapses face-first onto the floor. I lay my sweaty body down next to his as our breathing starts to return to normal.

"Donna?" he asks, weakly.

"Yes, Daryl?" she replies.

"I think I'm now officially bisexual," he says.

"As long as I get to watch!" she says.

"Hey, Daryl?" I ask, moments later.

"What, Jake?" he responds.

"I want you to fuck me. I want to feel that glorious cock inside of me. I want to watch your face as you fuck a man's ass for the first time."

"Give me a few minutes," he says, rolling onto his back. His spent cock is still swollen and appears very sticky, resting in his thick bush. His body hair is soaked with sweat.

I get up and fetch a six-pack of beer from the kitchen. Donna takes one and slugs it down while resting an unopened one between her perky breasts. Daryl downs two with barely a break between the two. I empty one can without hesitation, while placing the other on the floor.

"Do you want me to lick your ass before I fuck you?" Daryl asks.

"I'd love that, but only if you really want to do it," I reply.

"Yeah, I wanna see what it's like," he says.

I assume the position on my hands and knees. I feel his hands on my butt, pulling my buns apart. He very tentatively approaches my hole, seemingly nervous about what he's going to find. Satisfied by his cursory survey of my hygiene, he extends his tongue to touch my pucker. I feel a jolt of electricity, and so, apparently, does he. He gets much bolder and licks thoroughly around my anus. I suppose he's learned something from that all those years of eating Donna's pussy. Speaking of which, she's got her hand down there again.

After five minutes of preparation, Daryl is ready. I flip onto my back while he lubes up his stiff dick. Then I grab some to prep my hole. I draw my knees up to my shoulders as he positions himself between my legs. I feel his cock pressing against my asshole. I relax enough to let him get the head of his dick inside me.

He groans loudly. "Fuck, you're tight!" he cries out. He keeps pushing until virtually all of his dick is inside me. Then he starts pulling out and pushing in. The feeling of his impressive cock inside me is deeply satisfying, and I groan accordingly. Using techniques he's learned over the years of fucking women, he mixes things up enough to make it interesting. I'm transfixed watching his face while he reams my ass.

Donna has sporadically groaned with pleasure watching Daryl fuck me, but I'm so focused on his face, his body, and his cock in my ass that I barely notice.

After several minutes, Daryl's eyes lock onto mine. That seems to stimulate him into a frenzy, and his strokes become almost uncontrolled. His face contorts into all sorts of different expressions, but his eyes remain focused on mine. His grunts and groans get louder until he shouts "FUCK" and his whole body spasms. I feel his cock swell as he ejaculates deep into my rectum. As he stops shaking, he falls forward onto my sweat-covered chest. His dick slips out of my ass, followed by a healthy dose of cum. My cock is buried in his bush. He starts kissing me quite tenderly, and I respond in kind.

Daryl rolls off me and onto the floor. I turn on my side and put my arm over his chest. Donna joins us on the floor and does the same on the other side. We share a joint. Before long, the three of us are giggling like idiots..

Daryl's cock has stopped shrinking, and as Donna strokes his chest, it actually starts to stiffen. He rolls over on top of his bride to be, and they start fucking, acting as if I'm not there. I actually find myself getting turned on again, admiring Daryl's hairy body and reliving the experience of having his dick inside me.

If C.J. were to walk in during that half-hour, he would have been treated to a unique tableau: Daryl and Donna fucking on the floor while I'm jacking off right next to them. Our orgasms occur within moments of each other.

After some post-coital cuddling, Daryl and Donna rise and put their clothes on. With kisses all around, they leave. As we embrace, he whispers in my ear,"We'll talk about a replay with C.J."

I take a much-needed shower. Under the hot water, I think about what's happened this evening. Sex with Daryl was seriously satisfying. I think he had a good time as well, and I hope he continues to expand his sexual horizons, especially if I get to take part.

-----

I awake after a great night's sleep. I stumble out of my room and make some breakfast, eating it naked and alone. I decide to spend the day cleaning things up in preparation for C.J.'s eventual return. I survey Daryl's old room, and find that he's done a great job cleaning up after himself. Nothing to repaint; hell, even the floor has been vacuumed. He's left his queen-sized bed, which takes up a lot of the room. There is also a bookcase, dresser, and table that he's used as a desk.

The mattress is in reasonably good condition, no gross stains, no lumps, so I decide that we'll keep it. I head out to the big box store to buy some bedding and a few other necessities to spruce up the room.

I'm picking out a sheet set when I get a text from C.J., letting me know that he's going to spend another night with Stu. I gather that things are going well, and I look forward to getting the full report. I figure I'm not going to interrupt him by replying with anything other than "OK."

Our building has a large laundry room with plenty of machines, so despite the fact that it's Saturday, I have no trouble washing the new linens and other items. While they're drying, I figure out where to put the throw rugs, wash and mix the silverware into the hodgepodge of random knives, forks, and spoons we had.

The bed made, the towels folded and everything in its place, I finally relax. I look around the place, pleased with the improvements. A quiet evening at home is just what I need, so I sit in the living room and watch some silly television.

I awake with a start early Sunday morning when my phone starts vibrating. I'd fallen asleep on the couch, and apparently the noise from the TV was not enough to stop me from sleeping soundly.

It was, to no surprise, C.J. calling. "Stu and Nigel are fighting, and I need to get out of here."

"Sit tight," I tell him. "Why not meet me at the gas station on the corner downhill from their place. I'll be over in about fifteen minutes."

"Great, thanks," C.J. replies. I can hear Stu and Nigel shouting at each other in the background. I've been around for a few of their verbal sparring matches in the past, and I know how unpleasant they can get.

I splash some water on my face, take something to ease my aching back, and throw on some presentable clothes. C.J. is standing by the curb when I pull up.

"Wow," he says as he closes the car door. "That was really really really uncomfortable!"

"Let me guess. Nigel was jealous because Stu was playing with you."

"Kinda," C.J. replies. "Nigel was jealous, but things really took a turn when we tried to have a three-way late last night."

"Really?" I say, with amazement. "Nigel was actually going to engage in group sex? That seems out of character!"

"Apparently he took a fancy to me," C.J. says, blushing. "He's really not my type, but he wouldn't take 'no' for an answer. So we all got naked on their bed. Things were going fine up until the point that Stu asked me to fuck him. That sent Nigel right over the edge."

"Ah," I say. "I guess he considers Stu's asshole his personal domain?"

"I guess so," C.J. replies. "Stu started calling him names. They both went into British slang, and I was lost almost immediately. I couldn't understand a word, other than 'bloody' and 'cunt'."

I sighed. "So you didn't get to take Stu's beautiful ass, I guess."

"Oh, I did!" C.J. said triumphantly. "Several times! Just not with Nigel around."

At this point we'd arrived at my favorite greasy spoon diner. It looks absolutely horrible from the outside, and the interior decor is definitely tacky and faded, but the food is amazing and I have a great relationship with several of the wait staff. One woman, in particular, is the stereotype of the sassy waitress who's been slinging hash for a half-century but always makes sure your coffee cup is filled and the toast is hot.

We have to wait a few minutes for a table. Finally, we're seated. From experience, I know to wad up some napkins to shove under one of the table legs to stabilize it.

Our waiter, who happens to be the owner's son, brings some water. "The usual, Jake?" he asks with his trademark smile. I've been flirting with him for years, and vice versa. Half-German and half-Mexican, he has light brown skin, black hair, and piercing blue eyes. His perpetual stubble is the icing on the cake.

"Sure thing, Carlos," I reply. "But let me have rye toast today."

"And for you, amigo?" Carlos turns to C.J.

"I'll have what Jake's having," C.J. replies. "With whole wheat toast."

Carlos gives C.J. the once over ending with a sly grin. He winks at me. "Comin' right up!"

"He's straight," I tell C.J. once Carlos is out of earshot. "He's just great at customer service."

"Hey, I was straight too, until I met you!" C.J. retorts.

12