The New Recruit Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He's married with four kids under the age of ten," I reply. "Believe me, if he had any inclination toward guys, I'd have seduced him by now."

C.J. looks a little forlorn. "Hey, bud, you can land just about any gay or bi guy you want!" I tell him.

"Yeah, but he's so pretty!" he replies, with a slight whine.

"So, how was your visit with Stu?" I ask, eager to change the subject. Well, okay, I was eager to get the dirt!

"It all started out nice enough. The three of us had a couple of beers and then dinner. Nigel was quiet but not hostile. Like I said, he seemed to take a liking to me."

"After dinner was over, Nigel made himself scarce," he continues. "Stu and I retired to their guest room, where I guess Stu keeps his particular toys."

"Canes, crops, lashes, and so on?" I ask.

"Yeah, I guess so. But we weren't there for that," C.J. says. "Stu had decided that he wanted to be a 'power bottom' for the weekend, whatever that is."

"Basically, it's a person who only pretends to be submissive," I reply. "He's still calling the shots."

"Well, that makes sense, I guess." C.J. says. "He started out by demanding that I make him suck my cock. That I make him spread his ass so I can eat him out. That I sit on his face and order him to do the same. And that I fuck him without mercy."

"Yeah, as I said," I say.

"This went on for hours," C.J. continues. "I lost count of how many times I came. At least twice in his mouth and three times in his ass!"

"Yeah, that guy has stamina!" I say.

"Finally, I order him to fuck me," C.J. says. "And he complies. Boy howdy, does he comply!"

"It's pretty amazing, isn't it?" I ask.

"I swear, at one point that cock extended halfway through my large intestine!" C.J. says with a laugh. "Most of Saturday was spent fucking each other repeatedly."

"Oh, wow, amigo!" Carlos says as he puts large plates in front of us. C.J. turns bright red. "You're a stud, aren't you!"

C.J. looks like he wants to crawl under the table. "Eat your breakfast, dude! You need to restore your strength!"

I do my best not to laugh at C.J.'s obvious discomfort. Carlos puts his hand on C.J.'s shoulder and says, "Just kidding, amigo." C.J. seems to recover.

Our breakfast is amazing. It's a kind of tostada scramble: scrambled eggs, refried beans, corn, onions, chili peppers, all mixed together and topped with salsa, sour cream, and crispy corn tortilla strips. The sole function of the toast on the side is to help corral all of that onto your fork. It's the sort of breakfast that eliminates the need for lunch, and encourages a light supper.

We're driving back to our apartment when Stu calls my phone. I put him on speaker.

"I'm so sorry," he says. "Nigel just had to be a jealous cunt as usual. I don't know how bloody long I can put up with his shit."

"I had a great time before that last part," C.J. says.

"Yeah, nobody should ever experience that shit," Stu replies. "But I had a bang-up time up until then! Hopefully we can do a repeat sometime soon, without the interference."

"That would be great," C.J. replies.

"I want to watch," I add.

Stu laughs. "You always want to watch, you pervert!"

"Guilty as charged," I laugh as we hang up.

-----

C.J. lets out a low whistle when we enter our apartment. "So Daryl is completely out?" he asks.

"Yes, he gave me the key Friday night. He and Donna were here when I got back from dropping you off."

C.J. smiles slowly. "Did anything happen that I should know about?"

"Yeah, I suppose so," I reply, mysteriously.

We go sit in the living room. I give him a blow-by-blow account of everything happened with Daryl and me and Donna. Everything. Including watching him fuck her.

"So wait a minute, you fucked him? While she watched?" C.J. asks.

"Yep. He really really liked it. And he liked how tight my ass was around his dick," I reply.

C.J. is stroking his cock through his pants. "And, he definitely wants to do a repeat with you and me," I tell him.

C.J. groans and pulls his cock out of his pants, fondling it. "He's decided he's bi," I say, adding fuel to the fire.

C.J. looks at me lustily. He stands up and shoves his cock in my mouth. "Does Donna know he wants to do it again?" he asks.

My mouth full of his throbbing dick, I can only shrug my shoulders. I honestly don't know if she'd be cool with having two gay guys fucking around with her not-quite-husband.

"I suppose we could let her watch again," C.J. muses. He grabs my head firmly and starts fucking my face with increasing excitement. I'm barely able to keep up, but once I grab his buns with both of my hands, he ejaculates down my bruised throat. He pulls out, leans over with his tongue protruding from his mouth, and lets a gob of saliva fall into my mouth.

His newfound aggression really turns me on. My dick is straining at my pants, and I try to reach for it. He pushes my hand away. "No!" is all he says.

I look up to find him smirking. He grabs my chin. "Not yet. Not until I say you can. Now open your mouth."

I do so, and he once again drips saliva into my mouth.

"Good boy!" is all he says as I catch it and savor it.

I think I'm really going to like this new dynamic between us.

To be continued...

12