The New Recruit Pt. 07

Story Info
Continuing adventures of C.J. and Jake.
4.5k words
4.45
1.9k
3

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 11/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been a bit over two months since Daryl moved out of our apartment. C.J. has moved into Daryl's old room, sleeping in his old bed. Many nights, I sleep with him in that big ol' bed, and that usually begins with lots of kissing and ends with one of us fucking the other. We've definitely drifted into a roommates-with-benefits arrangement, with overtones of being boyfriends, but definitely not monogamous.

Three weeks ago, C.J. and I went to Daryl and Donna's wedding, which was actually very nice for something that was thrown together in a few weeks. In lieu of a fancy church wedding and expensive reception, the entire event took place in a county park. Donna's older brother officiated, and the ceremony was followed by a nice barbecue spread.

Daryl looked fantastic, and Donna was glowing (but not yet showing). I exchanged European kisses with each of them, which would have been awkward three months earlier, but seemed completely natural now. Daryl had let his beard grow in, and he had it neatly trimmed. "You inspired me," he said, stroking it.

Donna giggled. "Isn't he manly?"

C.J. and I both laughed in agreement.

I learned that Daryl comes from a family of similarly "manly" men. His father looks like a fifty-five-year-old version of him, with a full, thick, salt-and-pepper beard, a firm handshake, and furry wrists and fingers. Daryl's older brother, Dave, is a bit heavier than Daryl, with a heavy five-o-clock shadow and a ponytail. The younger brother, Alex, has a swimmer's build, buzz-cut, and a thick, dark moustache. I got a definite gay vibe from Alex, but it was hardly a setting where I could get him in a situation where I could find out more about him. Over the course of the afternoon, I also met Dave's wife, Linda, a pretty and friendly blonde. She let on early in our chat that Alex is single.

We hung around for most of the party, chatting with various people we probably would never see again. I think most people figured that C.J. and I were a couple, since we spent most of the time together. What made me particularly happy was how relaxed C.J. was, both in how he interacted with a bunch of strangers, but more importantly, being by my side.

We spent the drive home guessing about how each of Daryl's male relatives looked naked. We figured that Dad would be hairy, a bit of a belly, and an uncut cock of notable size. Dave was most likely similar to Daryl, perhaps a smaller-looking dick due to his belly, but still impressive. Alex, we figured, was the most likely to manscape; hopefully he wasn't completely depilated. We also decided that he probably had the most impressive dick of the bunch, whether or not he "trimmed the shrubs to make the tree look bigger."

The following day, I get a text from Daryl. "Any chance we could go for Round 2 sometime soon?"

"Sure," I reply. "I'll have to check with C.J. since he's still at work, but I know he'll want in on the action."

"Donna gave me her blessing to play without her this time," Daryl texts back.

"Okay, as long as it's okay with her. Could you have her call me to confirm?"

"Sure thing, man. Wow, you're a real gentleman!"

"Mama raised me to be considerate," I text back, all the while knowing that this particular situation isn't the sort of thing Mom had in mind when she taught me how to behave. "I'll let you know when C.J.'s free."

I'm excited thinking about a three-way with C.J. and Daryl. Two men who were putatively straight less than a year ago, now eager for man-on-man-on-man action.

About ten minutes later, Donna calls me. "Please, take this sex-crazed maniac off my hands for a few hours" she said. "Or a few days; whatever. Ever since our little session he's been bugging me to stick things in his ass. I mean, we've always had an active sex life, but it's been almost nonstop for the past couple of months."

"That's all I needed to hear, Donna," I replied. "I would never be a party to him messing around behind your back."

"Thanks, Jake, I appreciate that," she says, as we end the call.

-----

C.J. enters the apartment about twenty minutes later, looking drained after a long day managing the local used bookstore. I get up from my desk for our usual welcome home kiss.

"Daryl's ready for a play session," I tell him as he strips down to his usual sitting-around-the-house outfit of nothing at all. He pauses and looks at me with a sly grin.

"Fuck yeah! When?" C.J. asks.

"How about Friday night?" I ask. "It might be fun to do it at the play space, in case one of the other guys is also free."

"Well, I know Stu isn't, because he asked me to join him Friday while Nigel is out for some sort of work function," he says.

I try to hide my disappointment at not having been invited. "Saturday, then?"

"Sure," C.J. replies. "By the way, Stu said you're welcome to join us."

My heart skips a beat. I suddenly feel so much better.

I text Daryl to confirm for Saturday night, giving him directions to the play space. He texts back almost immediately that he'll be there.

C.J.'s excitement at the weekend plans is readily apparent. His throbbing erection is all I can see.

"On your knees, boy," he says, sternly.

Without a word, I fall to my knees, looking up at him expectantly. He's glaring down at me, grasping his cock just out of reach.

"Have you been a good boy today?" he asks.

"Yes Sir," I respond humbly.

"I don't believe you," he sneers.

"No, really, Sir," I plead. "I cleaned the bathroom and kitchen on my hands and knees."

"Then you'll go lick the bathroom floor so I can see," C.J. replies, pushing my head down with his foot.

I crawl on my hands and knees into the bathroom until I'm next to the toilet. I lean over and lick the floor.

After a few minutes, C.J. seems satisfied that the floor is clean. He grabs my hair and shoves his erect cock into my mouth. I do my best not to gag, but since he has taken me by surprise, I actually choke a little bit. That elicits a cruel laugh. "Yeah, choke on that big dick, boy."

I start vigorously sucking C.J.'s cock. He groans loudly. I reach up and grab his ass while swallowing his cock to the hilt. He grinds his balls into my bearded chin. I pull his buns apart and touch his asshole, triggering an enormous orgasm. My throat is filled with his hot semen, overflowing my mouth and soaking my beard.

Pulling his cock out of my mouth, C.J. staggers backward until he is leaning against the counter. "Fuck," he says, breathing heavily. "That was intense!"

Silently, I stand, my dick as hard as it ever gets. I turn him around and push him down on the sink. Without any warning, I roughly shove my dick into his ass. He yelps, and I watch his grimace in the mirror as I fuck him roughly and violently. "Take my cock, 'sir'," I hiss in his ear.

The grimace turns into a broad smile as I bump up against his prostate. The sight of his beautiful face beaming in the mirror triggers my own intense orgasm. I spurt five or six shots deep into C.J.'s guts.

I pull out, and my load starts to drip onto the clean bathroom floor. I whisper in his ear, "You can lick the floor clean this time, 'sir'!"

C.J. is on his knees in a split second, tongue on the floor, ass in the air. I bend over and lick and suck the remaining cum out of his ass. He groans in pleasure, and mashes his ass into my face. I'm in piggy heaven as his cum-soaked ass tries to swallow my nose. I think that we could both spend an hour in this position, but we haven't even had dinner yet.

We call out for Chinese food and enjoy it sitting naked on the couch and watching TV.

-----

Stu and I exchange texts on Friday, confirming our date for that evening and deciding to meet at the play space rather than at Stu's house. That will avoid any conflict with Nigel.

We arrive at the appointed hour and get things started with lots of kissing. We're naked on the big bed touching each other. C.J. is chewing on Stu's left nipple while I'm licking his right armpit. Stu has his left hand on C.J. very hard dick, stroking it slowly. Stu's massive dick is semi-erect, with precum streaming into his trimmed but plentiful bush.

C.J. moves from Stu's nipple to his cock, slurping precum out of his pubes. He works slowly and deliberately, eventually taking all of it into his mouth and throat. Stu groans in pleasure.

I move on from Stu's armpit. I straddle his chest and shove my ass onto his face. Stu masterfully starts rimming me, tormenting my crack with his beard. His tongue probes my ass very deeply. I'm working on my own erection while enjoying the tonguing and watching C.J. chowing down on Stu's dick.

Stu stops lapping at my ass and says, "I want you to fuck me. Both of you. At the same time."

He pushes C.J. on his back, straddles him, and positions himself so that his hairy ass is ready for C.J.'s stiff cock. I interrupt just to give Stu the same treatment he gave me: A deep, enthusiastic rimming, pausing only to suck on C.J.'s dick a few times.

Finally, Stu's asshole is well lubricated, and he leans back onto C.J.'s cock. I watch as his ass swallows the dick and he groans.

After he's ridden C.J. for a couple of minutes, he turns and says, "C'mon Jake! Get that cock of yours in my arse!"

I lean over, angling my cock next to C.J.'s. I add more lube. C.J. withdraws his cock most of the way, allowing me a space to start to insert my dick next to his. Together, we slide in to Stu's rectum. Stu knows how to relax just enough to accommodate us while still remaining tight enough to make C.J. and I feel like our cocks have merged into one.

Stu is leaning forward, kissing C.J. deeply. I'm in the position of being the most active participant, and I do my best. I fuck Stu and frot with C.J. with all the vigor I can muster. The sight of Stu's hairy asshole stretched wide open over our dicks is incredibly stimulating, so I have a difficult time not ejaculating almost immediately. Stu is groaning while clamping down on our cocks.

Suddenly, I feel C.J.'s cock start to pulse. And then the head of my dick is coated with thick warmth. I can stand no more and start adding my load to C.J.'s deep in Stu's ass. Stu's orgasm hits at the same time, and causes his ass to squeeze our cocks even more. C.J.'s chest is now covered with Stu's copious load.

I withdraw my cock from Stu's ass. C.J.'s slips out, lubricated by our joint loads of semen. Stu's hole is agape and pulsing still, with a double helping of cum leaking out.

I roll over next to C.J., while Stu flops down on the other side of him. We're covered with sweat and cum. As we catch our breaths, we resume feeling each other. Stu licks his cum off of C.J.'s chest. C.J. and I are kissing again, with even more passion than we usually share.

After we're all rested up, C.J. has a suggestion for round two. "D.P. me," he says, simply.

Leaving me flat on my back, he straddles my hips and lowers his ass onto my cock. He starts riding me as he's done so many times before. As he leans forward to kiss me, Stu takes up his position behind C.J. and gently but insistently slides his cock into C.J.'s ass right next to mine. I watch as C.J.'s eyes widen. His mouth opens voicelessly, and the look of extreme discomfort soon resolves into a look of pure ecstasy.

Stu is not going to let C.J. off easy. He starts fucking him vigorously, jamming his cock as deep as he can go. I feel Stu's hairy balls banging against mine while the friction of his cock rubbing against mine makes any movement on my part superfluous. The friction generated in C.J.'s rectum threatens to start a fire.

The heat causes me to explode less than a minute after Stu stuffed his cock next to mine in C.J.'s ass. C.J. can tell by my facial expression that I've just sprayed another load into his ass, and the painful grimace turns into a smile for a few moments. Meanwhile, Stu just keeps on pounding, taking no notice of the fact that my cock has shot its load and is slowly deflating.

It's about four minutes later that Stu reaches his own orgasm. My limp cock can feel Stu's massive dick swelling and pulsing as his hot sticky load fills C.J. and coats my dick.

My shrinking cock slips out of C.J. while Stu is still inside. I feel a gush of cum soaking my cock, balls, and pubes. Finally, Stu withdraws and rolls over to my right. C.J. sprawls to my left.

"That was amazing," he croaks.

"You have a prime arsehole," Stu says. "Most guys can't take me and another bloke at the same time.

"It was a bit much, but it also felt so extreme being that full," C.J. exclaims.

"You know you guys are going to have to do me next," I say with a chuckle.

"I would expect no less!" Stu laughs.

Stu assumes the position on his back. I lower myself onto his amazingly hard dick, and start fucking myself with it. I'd forgotten just how deep Stu can go.

C.J. positions himself behind me, and gets things starting by licking Stu's cock and my ass as I'm getting fucked. Finally, he tries to slide his cock in alongside Stu's. After several attempts, I suddenly feel as though I'm being split open as C.J.'s dick breaches my already stretched hole. I wonder how I'm ever going to manage this, but once C.J. starts actively fucking me, the pleasure overwhelms me. I want this feeling to last forever.

I've only had two cocks in my ass simultaneously two or three times before this. I have a feeling that it will be a much more frequent occurrence in the future.

I'm transfixed by the look on Stu's face. He's fucked me countless times over the years, but he has never looked quite so out of control. His head is tilted back, eyes closed, and lips moving wordlessly. Suddenly, he jerks back into consciousness with the expression that indicates that his orgasm is imminent. He is notably silent as I feel the mass of manhood in my rectum swell to seemingly three times the size it had been moments earlier.

"Fuck!" C.J. exclaims. Apparently he feels it too.

Stu stops breathing as he reaches orgasm deep in my ass. I feel him pulse six or seven times, filling me with his boiling hot semen. He finally starts breathing again, just in time for C.J. cry out as his dick pumps his load into me, creating a hot stew in my rectum.

The intensity of the action in my ass failed to translate to a third orgasm for me, at least at that moment. But that doesn't bother me; the pleasure of having two of by closest friends fill me with their pleasure is transcendent.

After catching his breath, C.J. extracts his spent cock, soaking Stu's balls with the sperm stew. Exhausted, I dismount from Stu and collapse between him an C.J. on the bed. Within moments, we're all asleep.

C.J. jolts awake about a half hour later. I only wake up myself when I realize that he is sucking my surprisingly hard dick.

He's looking up at me with an expression of love and lust. I feel butterflies as I realize that I'm falling in love with him, despite my best efforts to keep things on a friends-with-benefits level. But I guess it was kind of inevitable since that Saturday when I offered to put him up for a few days.

My moans serve to wake Stu up. He strokes his enormous cock while watching C.J. try to swallow my much more modest member. The tableau enhances my sexual excitement, bringing me ever closer to my third orgasm of the night. Sensing this, C.J. sticks two fingers into my battered hole. Stu is stroking faster and faster, and ropes of cum start shooting out of his dick. At the same time, C.J. sticks a third finger into my hole, scoring a direct hit on my prostate. Once again, C.J. manages to swallow every drop of my load.

After a healthy recovery period spent making out, we decide to call it a night. I offer Stu the opportunity to take a shower before heading home. "Hell no," he replies. "I want Nigel to be able to smell me from a mile away!"

C.J. and I collapse into the big ol' bed at home and fall asleep wrapped in each others' arms.

-----

We sleep late the following morning, and after a light breakfast, we take a long hot shower together. Knowing that we'd be messing around with Daryl that evening, we refrained from dealing with our inevitable erections.

We head over to the play space about an hour before we expect Daryl, since things would need some tidying up before the fun could get underway.

At the appointed hour, Daryl knocks at the door. Naked, C.J. goes to answer and let him in. Laughing, they make their way down the narrow stairs.

"I'm definitely overdressed!" Daryl exclaims, when he sees that I, too, have shed all of my clothing. Immediately, he strips down to his very hairy birthday suit and grabs the two of us into a bear hug.

Daryl's cock is swelling, as is C.J.'s. Soon they are making out, kissing deeply and groping each other. Before I know it, Daryl is on his knees with C.J.'s dick in his mouth. C.J. groans. I step behind C.J., nuzzle my beard against the nape of his neck and start playing with his nipples. My stiffening cock rests between his furry buns.

C.J. grabs Daryl's head and starts fucking his face vigorously. Daryl manages to keep up, for the most part, until C.J. starts filling his mouth with cum. It starts running out the corners of Daryl's mouth, soaking his impressive beard. Daryl falls back on his haunches, his stiff penis slapping obscenely against his hairy belly, spraying precum across his chest. He has a dazed expression on his face. I don't think he expected to have his throat assaulted so intensely.

Without warning, I grab C.J.'s hips and force my bare cock into his ass. He yelps briefly, then groans as I start fucking him hard and fast. Daryl is fascinated by the intensity of our intercourse; he rolls over on his back and slides between C.J.'s legs so that he can see my dick moving like a piston in and out of C.J.'s hole. I notice that he is masturbating furiously while he watches. Barely a minute has passed before I reach the point of no return, unloading an inordinate amount of cum into C.J.'s rectum. After the last pulsation of my spent cock, I pull out, causing a great deal of cum to land on Daryl's face. That seems to be the critical stimulus for Daryl, and he shoots ropes of semen that land square in C.J.'s face and on his chest.

This has all happened within the first twenty minutes after Daryl's arrival. We all pile onto the bed to attempt to recover our senses.

For the next half hour, Daryl is stretched out between C.J. and me. We each bury our noses in one of Daryl's hairy, stinky armpits. He starts giggling as our beards tickle him, which only encourages us to torment him further. Before long, he's drawn his legs up to try to fend us off. I take the opportunity to quickly move so that I can give his hairy asshole the rimming it deserves.

I feel Daryl's anus pulsing under my tongue. He groans loudly, in between moments of making out with C.J., especially when my moustache brushes against his damp hole. I replace my tongue with fingers, first one, then two, then three. Daryl opens up easily, and I feel his rectum clamp down on my fingers as I brush against his prostate.

I wink at C.J. "He's ready for you."

C.J. takes my place between Daryl's legs. His cock is rock hard again, and he doesn't delay in plundering our former roommate's ass. C.J. dispenses with foreplay and buildup, since I've already handled those duties. Daryl lets out a yelp as C.J. enters him roughly and proceeds to fuck him fast and hard.

The determined expression on C.J.'s face, coupled with the lustful discomfort on Daryl's, turn me on more than I thought possible. I start jerking my cock with abandon, and feel my orgasm approaching quickly thanks to the extra stimulation before me. I position myself just right, so that I shoot my cum directly onto C.J.'s cock as it withdraws from Daryl's hole. The next insertion carries my cum into Daryl, and my next three shots soak C.J.'s pubes and Daryl's taint.

12