The New Recruit Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That proves to be the moment of no return for C.J. He cries out as his cock swells and ejects another load of cum into Daryl. Daryl whimpers as his impressive dick starts shooting, hands free.

Once again, C.J. and I sprawl on the bed with Daryl's sweaty body between us. We all know that the recovery period will be longer than the last time, especially when Daryl starts snoring softly. Soon, C.J. follows suit, and I drift into a light sleep as well.

About an hour has passed when Daryl wakes up, needing to take a piss. He extracts himself from the arms that C.J. and I have thrown across his body, and slowly makes his way to the bathroom. I notice that he has a gob of C.J.'s cum is stuck to his hairy asscrack.

"Damn, that was a hell of a lot of fun," he says as he returns, a single drop of piss clinging to his dick. "I don't know if I can take any more of you guys tonight!"

"We'll see about that," I reply as he retakes his position between C.J. and me. We both start running our fingers through the hair on Daryl's chest. Soon we're toying with his nipples, which quickly become as stiff as pencil erasers.

"By the way, thanks for coming to my wedding," he says, trying in vain to change the subject. His swelling dick betrays how he's really feeling right now.

"I really enjoyed meeting your family," I reply. "Your entire family was very nice to us."

"My folks are really cool," Daryl replies when he can catch his breath. "They got married right out of high school, and Dave came along within a year. They waited seven years before having me."

"Fascinating," C.J. mumbles, in between nibbles on Daryl's nipple.

"Alex is three years younger than me," Daryl continues.

"Yeah, so what's the story with Alex?" I ask, innocently. "He was the one member of your family that I didn't get to talk to very much."

"He's still figuring himself out," Daryl sighed. "He's been engaged three times since he finished college. Each time the girl was drop-dead gorgeous. And each time he backed out."

"Still sowing his wild oats, I guess," I say with a chuckle.

"Yeah, I guess," Daryl says, doubtfully.

By this point, Daryl's cock has achieved a partial erection. C.J. takes the lead and pops it into his mouth. I put my mouth on Daryl's, and we start making out pretty intensely.

Once Daryl's dick is fully hard, C.J. wastes no time straddling our former roommate and firmly impaling himself on the impressively large dick. Daryl breaks our kiss to let out a deep moan, then he grabs my head and kisses me even more deeply.

C.J. is bouncing on Daryl vigorously, his own cock bouncing up and down and flinging precum each time. Daryl interrupts our kiss again and says to me, weakly, "I want to suck your dick, right now!"

I kneel so that Daryl can take my cock into his mouth. He grabs my ass to pull my dick as far as it will go into his throat. I disengage momentarily to straddle his chest, allowing even deeper penetration into his mouth. My balls brush against his bearded chin. The sensation is nearly enough t0 send me over the edge, but C.J. provides the final stimulus by sticking a finger into my ass. He knows exactly how to find my prostate. I flood Daryl's throat with my cum, and to my surprise he swallows it all without gagging.

I move off of Daryl so that I'm not blocking their view of each other. C.J. keeps grinding his ass on Daryl's cock, while his own penis leaks copious amounts of precum. Both have determined smiles on their faces, both are sweating profusely, and moments later, both start groaning. I know that orgasms are imminent.

C.J. explodes first, his groans turning to screams. He erupts with six shots of cum, all of which land squarely on Daryl's face. Daryl's eyes roll back in his head, and based on his own vocalizations, I gather that C.J.'s guts are getting a similar treatment.

C.J. dismounts from Daryl. It feels as though every surface is covered with cum, and the three of us seem destined to wallow in it. Exhausted, we collapse into an indistinct blob of fur and flesh.

"Yeah, I'm definitely bisexual now," Daryl says, eventually. "Yeah. Definitely. Bisexual."

"Welcome to this side of the fence," I say, with a chuckle.

"I'm glad I got to share the experience with you. Both of you," he replies.

"Jake was my guide," C.J. says. "Well, Jake and Eric and Brian and Stu."

"We have a little party group," I explain to Daryl. "We get together periodically for some uninhibited naked fun together. We kinda kidnapped C.J. a while back and inducted him into the club."

"Um, could I join?" Daryl asks, tentatively.

"I suppose," I reply, "But we'd need to clear it with Donna first. And you're going to be a father soon."

"Definitely," C.J. agrees. "The last thing we'd want is to cause any problems."

"We'll invite you as a guest," I say.

"Sounds like a plan," Daryl says. "Now, I should probably clean up and go home."

"Go right ahead," I say. "There are plenty of clean towels in there."

When Daryl is done, and is dressed, we escort him to the door. Goodbye kisses exchanged, C.J. and I head to the shower before going back to our apartment.

To be continued...

12