The New Roommate

Story Info
An older man finds his life changed by a new roommate.
2.9k words
4.65
15.5k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The townhouse was empty; most of the furniture was hers.

I sat down on the one easy chair I had, my favorite recliner, looking around.

I was fucked, plain and simple.

"What the fuck was I thinking?" I murmured out loud.

I wasn't thinking. That was the problem. A pretty younger girl showed me attention..I got caught up in it. I was 50 years old, good job, my divorce from my wife years ago finished..I felt free for the first time in years. I wasn't looking to be tied down again..but then she came along.

I'm not a bad looking guy..yeah, a bit bigger, a belly, but I worked out trying to stay somewhat solid..plus I looked about 40 instead of 50.

So when she expressed interest I wasn't surprised..a 35 year old hot girl. I should have been smarter. The red flags were there, but the sex was too good. But the prescription pills, the no having a job..the kid she had that was with his grandmother more than her..flags I ignored..until far too late.

She couldn't pay her rent..I offered to let her stay with me..there's the downfall.

The apartment I had wasn't enough..so there we were, looking at a townhouse that was way too expensive.

I held my head in my hands, remembering.

The first week here, her having a fit over something silly. Telling me I wasn't paying enough attention to her. That I was at the office too much. Yeah, I was trying to stay away from HER. Finally it came to a head when she was fucked up on vodka and pills and began hitting me..her 10 year old son actually called the police on her. She tried to convince the police when they arrived that I was hitting her, abusive, etc..but she was so fucked up and aggressive they ended up taking HER to jail.

I worked fast; paid a mover to move all her stuff in storage the next day, changed the locks. She wasn't on the lease, so easy enough to cut her out. Her mother came and got her son, the sad, weary look on her mother's face told me all I needed to know.

So, happy in a sense, but debt was now piled up.

I shook it off and stood up. Fuck this "poor poor me" shit.

I had about 10 months left on the townhouse lease..the place was huge, 3 bedrooms with a master bedroom. Why not advertise for a roommate?

I grabbed my laptop and posted the ad. I was determined to take control of my life again.

The next week, I had several inquiries.

A few were college kids, I nixed that right away..wasn't looking for party central in my townhouse.

A few more were obviously not in a stable income...I had to put them to the side as well.

I was about to give up hope when I got a message from a applicant. 35 years old, stable job, in the same industry I was working.

I sent a message back, asking for him to meet me at the townhouse the next day.

The time we setup was later in the evening..so I hit the gym and got a workout in before heading home.

I got to my townhouse, grabbed some water out of the fridge, and right on time, I heard the doorbell.

I probably could have changed and showered before, I thought..I was in a tank top and my gym shorts..but I just figured, fuck it.

I opened up and the applicant was there smiling.

"Hi, I'm here about..um..you needing a roommate?" He seemed nervous.

I did a quick look..slight build, about 5'6" or so, medium length blonde hair, very blue eyes..features that were soft. Dressed in a blue polo shirt and khakis..looking very casual professional.

I reached out a hand for a shake. "Yeah, hey, Evan, right? I'm Darrell, nice to meet you."

He smiled and I welcomed him into the house.

"Ahh, sorry, I don't look great, just got back from the gym."

He smiled..almost like he stammered a bit. "Oh, no..not a problem, I understand."

So, I showed him the townhouse. It went well, he definitely seemed interested.

The tour done, we sat at the dining room table and chatted. He was working as a system engineer, I was doing the same, so we chatted about tech stuff.

"I have some furniture coming for the living room," I said, pointing at the lone easy chair pointing at the big screen TV on the wall. I laughed. "I know, looks like I just moved out of my parents house."

He smiled. "That's fine, I wouldn't bother you."

I shrugged. "Nah, you could hang out in the living room all you want. Rather not have a stranger as a roommate, you know."

I could have swore he blushed a bit. May have been my imagination.

"Well," I leaned back in my chair. "I'm convinced. If you want it, you can be my new roomie."

He smiled. "Oh, great! I really like this area and the house is so great! But.." His face got very serious. "Ahh..look, i should tell you, right away..I'm gay. I hope that's not a problem."

I just laughed. "Oh, hell, I don't care. Why would I?"

He blushed a little. "Well, you know..it's the south..some people are..well.."

"Hey, its fine. Not a worry, okay?" He smiled at that.

We shook hands again, he signed the agreement and left with keys.

Things were looking up.

Evan moved in that weekend, I happily helped him get his things into the townhouse. He took the larger bedroom upstairs, I figured the other smaller one I could tailor into a home office at some point.

Evan was a great roommate; quiet, and yet not aloof. Over the next two months, he always paid his part of the bills, he even would cook for us, or I'd grab some steaks and grill, just two guys hanging out having a beer, or he would have some wine.

My money situation was turning around, I could see the end of the tunnel, I was happier than I was in such a long time.

Then, of course, SHE had to contact me.

I was flabbergasted she had the nerve.

I was home on a Friday evening..I just got back from the gym, sweaty and a little sore..good workout, though. My phone rang...it was a number I didn't recognize.

"Hi, how are you," like nothing ever happened.

I just replied, "Fine." Then she just started talking and talking and talking about all the things that was wrong with her, no money, can't afford rent, how she thinks she's sick...after a while I got tired of holding the phone and just sat it down on the couch while I channeled surfed.

Finally she stopped talking. "Hey," I said, "I gotta go, I got some things I need to do."

The bitch came back out. "I said I needed help!" She screeched on the other end. "I guess I can't rely on you." That pouty voice I didn't miss.

I laughed. "Nah, you can't. Bye." I heard her schreeching on the other end as I tapped the call end button. Then blocked the number.

Then I just laughed again. Long and hard..it felt good.

Evan walked in carrying some groceries and saw me giggling like an idiot. "Funny movie on TV? " He asked.

I walked over and helped him with the bags. "Nah, just a bit of closure. I'll tell you about it after a few beers."

He smiled and said, "Hey, I got some steaks, thought maybe we could grill them up this evening, unless you have plans." We walked into kitchen, carrying the bags and began putting groceries away.

I laughed. "You've been here a while, you know I never have plans."

"I just figured a guy like you would at least have a few girls you are dating." He was looking me up and down, I noticed...I was still in my gym clothes.

I almost roared with laughter. "Believe me, right now that is the last thing I need. I'm gonna grab a shower, then we'll get some beers and steaks going."

Evan smiled and somehow it was comforting.

It was a very hot southern summer evening; I decided to wear some shorts, tank top and sandals. I actually looked in the mirror as I dressed..I looked better, I thought..my shaved head, goatee..my belly was still there..hard to get rid of..but it was solid, and my arms looking a lot more like they were before the crazy times.

I walked out to the patio and fired the grill up; the summer made it brutal outside. I walked back in, and went to the kitchen.

I was a little surprised by what I saw.

Evan decided to do shorts as well..they were shorter and a little tighter..like the old track shorts I remember as a high schooler. His legs were slender, and smooth. And I realized his ass was incredibly round and full for the first time. He was at the counter, fixing the steaks.

"Oh, hey! Here, I have a beer ready for you." He handed me the beer with a smile.

I beamed back. "Thanks...hey, and thanks for doing the prep work for the meat." He just did a handwave.

"Well, you're cooking it, silly, only fair."

I sipped my beer. I suddenly felt very..anxious. Almost..excited.

I didn't think much of it. The evening was great, good food, great company.

We were in the living room after..I brought out some scotch. Evan made himself a daiquiri instead..I sipped the single malt, we talked..I told my sordid tale with the ex. He laughed when I told him how I just cut her off earlier..when he came home and saw me giddy.

"I dunno..it just felt good just hanging up on her..ah, hell," I leaned back in the easy chair. "I'm too old for this dating shit."

Evan was on the couch..his legs up under him, like..well, like a girl. I never really noticed how feminine he was until that night. He just smiled and shook his head. "Oh, you aren't old..and I was very surprised you were single when we met. You have this sexy Daddy thing.." His eyes got wide..he giggled and put his hand over his mouth..like an "Oops" gesture.

I smiled and sipped my scotch. It felt...good..hearing that.

"Thank you..that's extremely flattering." I brought my glass up and peered over it. The words came out before I understood why. "From someone as incredibly cute as you..well, made this old man's day."

His eyes went wide and he blushed. "Oh..oh my." A smile turned into a giggle.

The old easy chair was getting damn uncomfortable.

I grabbed my drink and walked over to the couch and sat down..about an arms length away. I was aware of Evan watching me the whole time.

"The old chair," I said, gesturing to it with my hand. "Not as comfy as it gets age."

"I was wondering why you got new furniture and kept that ratty thing." Evan said. He picked up his daiquiri and sipped it.

"Hey, that chair was my best pal when I broke up with the wife. Couldn't afford a bed or even a couch..he made sure I kind of slept."

I leaned back into the couch. I looked over, Evan had one had propping his head up, just looking at me and grinning.

"What?" I smiled back.

"This is just nice. You know? I was worried about moving in as a roommate..but it's been great." His lips moved to his straw, slowly. "It's good to make a connection, don't you think?"

I beamed. "It is indeed."

I wasn't sure why I did what I did..what drove me.

His hand was near mine. One finger brushed one of his. His finger began to run up my hand, over my arm..slowly. deliberately.

I just looked at him. "So, I'm your type?" I grinned.

He had a dreamy look on his face. "God, yes. Not just how you look..how you carry yourself..so confident, so manly.."

Fuck it. I thought. Why not?

Leaned in and kissed him..my hand on the back of his head, pulling to me. He responded in kind. Our lips together. Tongues together, then not, a passionate kiss that left me thinking how natural it felt.

I broke the kiss, almost breathless. "That was the best kiss I think I've ever had."

Evan smiled..his hand on my face. "I fantasized about this the first day I moved in here," he said in a soft voice.

I pulled him over to me..straddling me. He wrapped his arms around my neck as we kissed. My hands moving down his back, into his shorts, finding his amazingly round and soft ass..squeezing it, making him moan and love bite me on the shoulder.

My cock was so hard it almost hurt at this point.

He felt it, too..he pulled my shirt off and gave a little sigh at my chest and belly. His fingers running over my chest. "God, you're sexy," He breathed out. I felt like a king.

Evan slid down me..his lips kissing my chest, my belly..his hand finding my crotch and rubbing the hardness. He seemed eager and hungry. I unbuttoned my shorts. He pulled them off with a single move.

My cock sprang free..I wasn't porn star length..but I was lucky to be very thick with a fat head.

Evan's eyes lit up. He looked up and me and gave a devilish grin. His fingers slowly wrapped around the thick shaft. "I had a feeling you were a thick Daddy," he purred as he kissed the head.

I was amazed. His mouth slid over the head, sucking, going down..his fingers finding my balls and softly massaging them.

"God..DAMN!" I exclaimed. It felt amazing.

"I spent the last 3 months stroking, imagining getting head like this." I said, with a gasp.

Evan looked up at me with hungry passionate eyes. He slapped my hard meat on his lips, his cheek.

"Mmmm," he cooed. "To think you were down here needing release all this time and I was just a few feet away."

I ran my hand over his head..he leaned into it, my fingers stroking his face. He kissed my fingers.

I pulled him up to me. We kissed like lovers.

I breathed into his ear. "I want you."

I stood up..naked. I scooped his slight body into my arms and walked into the master bedroom that was right off the living room. Evan giggled, nuzzling into my neck.

I threw him on the bed and followed after. His arms around my neck, his legs snaking around mine as we kissed like two lost souls who found each other.

I pulled his top off and began kissing and licking his nipples. He moaned. I pulled his shorts off and rolled him over; his ass was amazing.. better looking than any girl I had been with, easily. Round..a bubblebutt, as they say. I grabbed at it..I kneaded it..I slapped a cheek and he moaned.

"Ooh, yeah, Daddy..it's all yours," he gasped out.

That was too fucking hot.

"That's it," I was growling. "Call me Daddy again."

He looked back. "You're my Daddy...if you want the job.." a coy, devilish vision of pure lust.

I spread the cheeks of his magnificent ass and dove in with savage intensity.

He gasped. "Oh my GOD!"

My tongue worked overtime. Licking up and down..my big hands on his round globes, slapping them, making him squirm. His hand reached back, pulling my head deeper into him.

"Fuck, Daddy" he moaned out. "I neeeed you inside me..."

That was the invitation I waited for. I slapped his ass, his toxicating taste still on my lips and tongue. I reached over into the nightstand and rustled until I found the lube. Yeah, dating a crazy bitch has SOME advantage.

I pushed him over to his back. I slathered my cock and then placed some on his sweet quivering hole..my finger slick, sliding inside.

His arms went up..beckoning. I fell in love a little at that point.

He grabbed my cock and guided me in as I leaned down. I went slowly..finding the fit. He moaned into my neck, as his legs crossed and wrapped around my back, pulling me into him.

How to describe the feeling? Like something I had been missing. Like a part of me shaking loose, a part of me becoming dominant.

I was inside of my roommate..and nothing ever felt better.

He kissed me..he clawed at my back as I let me passion take over. Long, deep, gyrating strokes into him, as he grabbed at my thick cock with every movement i spent sliding out.

"Oh, God, Darrell.." Evan moaned as I felt his body tense, his cock spurting out between us...the world seemed to stop for a split second.

Colors swirled. I gasped. I grabbed the back of his head as I pumped harder and faster.

I knew in there moment..my life was mine.

I erupted into him..years of real desires filling him, his hands on my face, looking into my eyes, KNOWING me in that single second of the clock.

Evan held me, his voice gasping as I collapsed on top of him. His hands soothing on my back. His voice soft. "Yes, Daddy. Yes, Darrell," he cooed.

My eyes were wet. I had no idea why.

We slept that night..and every night after..in my bed. It was inevitable. Evan opened my eyes to what I had tamped down for too long.

We were inseparable; we found a house when the townhouse lease was up. Evan shook his head when I insisted my easy chair made the move..he knew that Daddy had his memories, though.

Life always has a way of throwing curveballs.