The New Rules of Marriage

Story Info
Where are those written down?
4.3k words
60k
31
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tnicoll
Tnicoll
1,754 Followers

The New Rules of Marriage

Where are those written down?

This is just a short one and on a lighter note. I have been working on a lot of dark stuff recently and wanted to have some fun. Seriously, I have written a couple of BTB stories that I can't get past the Lit screeners. I think they might be too real and too violent? Oh well. Don't get in a huff over this one it's just fluff.

I really wasn't sure where to put this story, there really isn't a 'loving wife' in it but since it involves a guy who wants a 'loving wife' that's where I put it.

Characters:

Matthew Jensen, your typical rich slightly narcissistic male would be stud who has fallen for Ashley

Ashley Thompson, real estate tycoon and soon to be Matthew's fiancée?

Emily Johansson, Ashley's best friend and wingperson. (I was going to say wingman but that would be politically incorrect)

Story:

Matthew Jensen sat nervously awaiting the arrival of his girlfriend Ashley Thompson. They had been exclusive for over six months now and tonight was the night he would pop the question to her. Sure Ashley was 28 and he was only 24 but that didn't cause him any anxiety. He prided himself on being a 21st Century guy and few of the old rules of marriage applied in today's modern world.

The restaurant he had chosen was Tom Ham's Lighthouse, a long time landmark on Harbor Island in San Diego for this special evening. The Lighthouse, as the locals referred to it as had been a favorite place for lovers for over sixty years.

One of the coolest features beyond the fact that it had a working lighthouse on the property was that you could sail your boat right up to it and tie up on their private dock. And that is what Matthew had done. Ashley loved to go sailing after dinner on his completely refitted and restored 1984 Baba blue water cruiser. Of course there were many larger and more luxurious sail boats around the harbor, but the teak decks and brass portals made his one of the most sought after vessels by the younger more well to do crowd that filled San Diego; long sense replacing the old Navy town it used to be.

The Lighthouse had outdoor dining that gave an excellent view of the harbor from the Coronado Bridge to North Island. At sunset, the time Matthew had chosen for dinner watching the lights come on downtown, the bridge, hotel Del, and North Island Naval complex was something to behold. There was even an aircraft carrier anchored at the island. They didn't call San Diego America's Finest City for nothing, and he was hoping it would add to the mood for his proposal.

Matthew had recently obtained a job at JP Morgan after completing his Bachelor's and Master's degree at the University of San Diego a prestigious school in La Jolla. His well to do parents had paid for his 6 years of schooling so he was one of the lucky few to begin a career without the crushing burden of student loan debt. Not that it really mattered. He wasn't planning on working very hard. That was for the more plebian among us. I mean his great grandfather had practically started Chase-Morgan. His dad ran the San Diego office.

It also helped that in a few months when he turned 25 a substantial portion of his rather large trust fund, thanks to great grand dad, would be released to him. Yes it was good to be Matthew Jensen.

His soon to be fiancée Ashley was a bit of an enigma to him. Besides being older, she was a very driven person. She owned her own real estate brokerage in La Jolla and had over twenty-five agents working for her even though she was not yet thirty. Matthew really didn't understand that mindset as he had never been driven to do anything. He never had to be.

Ashley was everything that Matthew needed in his life. She was of course beautiful. At 5'11" she was almost as tall as his 6' frame. She would be referred to as statuesque. She didn't have any singularly outstanding body feature. Her breasts, ass, legs, eyes and jet black hair were in perfect proportion to every other body feature. When you saw her you would just say wow! As far as Matthew knew other than having regular really gymnastic sex she never worked out. She would look great on his arm at the myriad of charity functions they would attend and most importantly his parents readily approved of her.

Another thing that made her attractive and intriguing to Matthew was that he had to pursue her. When they first met, she didn't seem all that attracted to him despite his Southern California surfer dude good looks. And then there was his money, she didn't seem all that impressed with it. Of course Ashley had money of her own, but nowhere near his affluence.

However, most important was the sex. Ashley did things in bed that none of the coeds at UCSD even knew how to spell. And she was insatiable. They not only did it on his bed, they did it in his boat, his Porsche which was no small feat, the park, once in the back of a taxi and on and on. He joked that it was easier to name places they hadn't done it. Speaking of his Porsche once she did something to the gear shifter that he'd never even seen in the movies. He had a spontaneous orgasm just watching it.

Early into their first date Ashley had called him Mattie and he corrected her to say Matthew. No one called him Mattie, not even his parents when he was two years old. However after the sex on their third date he never corrected her again.

No woman had ever had that effect on him before. They had sex for the first time on their second date. He was proud of his seven inch cock and his abilities with it, so after they were done while still trying to catch his breath he asked her it if was good for her. She just shrugged her shoulders and said, "I've had better. I only had one little one and that was when I was thinking of Zac Efron."

He was crushed, but seeing his dejection she piped up, "Don't worry baby. I know you just got your MA in Economics, but I'm going to give you a PHD in sex." And she proceeded to do just that. She wasn't bashful about it at all. "I know you're used to the little coeds swooning all over you telling you what a great stud you are, but I will never lie to you." She was speaking calmly and directly to him. "I will never, and I repeat never fake an orgasm with you, so you better listen to what I tell you. If you don't, our next date will be our last. Listen and learn, trust me you won't regret it."

He did listen and he did learn. In fact he no longer had to ask if she enjoyed it, she would tell him while trying to catch her own breath. Besides when she came she would let out a string of expletives that would make a chief petty officer blush. She once paid him the highest compliment he ever heard. She said, "Jesus baby, that was the second best sex I've ever had and the only guy ahead of you was an international sex researcher with an eleven inch cock! Seriously you are among the best ever."

One odd thing though he had never even been to her condo let alone have sex there. It was off limits. She just said, "That's where I sleep, and it is my business." When he would start to complain about it she would just grab his dick and say, "This is mine, do you want to keep it that way?" while her deep chocolate brown eyes bored holes right through his eyeballs and out the back of his head.

He was awakened from his reminiscing when he saw her coming out the French doors to the deck. She didn't walk she glided, exuding both sensuality and power. Every head on the patio turned to follow her. She was like a leopard stalking her prey; silent and deadly waiting to strike. Her eyes though never left him and it made him proud. She oozed class as she came in straight from work in her simple black pencil suit set with a lacy sheer camisole. She had a string of pearls around her neck. Her Christian Louboutin black stilettos made a distinctive clicking sound as she strode in.

She stood waiting for him to pull out her chair. That was still something he was still getting used to, so he quickly jumped up and performed his knightly duty. She floated into the chair and he helped slide it in. He noticed and was a little put off that she hadn't first kissed him, but overlooked it.

"Is everything ok Ash? You seem a little distracted."

"Oh Mattie, it's nothing serious just a work related problem." She dismissed his concern with a flip of her wrist. But Ashley was a very astute woman and somehow she perceived there was something different about tonight. Oh, oh she thought to herself, not again, why does this always have to happen to me?

"Why Mattie what a lovely setting, especially with your little baby moored right in front of us. I haven't been here in ages."

Just then their waiter appeared out of no where to take a drink order. He was looking at Matthew, "Good evening sir" then turned his attention to Ashley. "Hello Ms. Thompson, your usual?"

"Yes Sergio, please."

Matthew cleared his throat because it appeared that Sergio let his gaze linger on Ashley's cleavage a little too long and way too thoroughly.

"I'm sorry sir what will you have?"

"Jim Beam Honey rocks and two glasses of champagne please," Responded a slightly peeved Matthew. Of course the douche drinks Honey, thought a bemused Sergio as he walked away.

Oh shit, I knew it! Ashley sighed and prepared for the inevitable.

When the drinks arrived Ashley gulped down her mojito in two swallows and was about to order another one when Matthew handed her the champagne flute and pulled the ring case from his jacket pocket, raised his own glass, and got down on both knees. Fuck!

Words were coming out of Matthew's mouth but Ashley didn't hear any of it. She was sure that it was the usual obsequious blather. They always do it in a crowded public place to make a spectacle of themselves. Self-involved betas, what a crock.

Ashley tried to remain passive and appear attentive and emotional. I mean the woman is always expected to cry right? Ok Ash you know the drill, let him finish and then begin.

When it looked like Matthew had finally wound himself down she took the ring, box and all from him and told him to sit back down. She dabbed a couple of imaginary tears from her eyes.

"Mattie honey this is so, so sudden." If I don't do this right he will probably have to be in therapy for a while, some men are such wimps.

"Well I just think that...."

"Hold that thought sweetie and let me gather my wits." Is everyone in the place still staring at us, god damn it! "It's all so overwhelming to me. I need time. There is so much to think about. Not to mention all the things you don't know about me." Good some people are starting to go back to their meals.

Frankly Matthew was shocked. He just assumed Ashley would scream out, "Yes oh yes, I love you so much," and fall into his arms while the entire restaurant cheered and clapped for them.

She placed the opened ring box on her bread plate and waved Sergio over to take their orders. After Sergio had time to look down her blouse once more, he hurried off to get their orders in.

She pretended to examine the ring very carefully and expressing comments about how beautiful it was all the while checking to see if they had enough privacy yet. She made absolutely certain not to touch the ring itself. And under no circumstance would she put it on her finger. Looking around satisfied that the only ones looking were the very insightful who were already feeling sorry for Matthew, so she started the run through of what had become a well practiced drill.

"Mattie honey, you are such a darling boy, but I couldn't consider marrying you until you learned and fully accepted who I am."

"I'm sure that will be no problem dear, I know we can do this. We will be great together, I know it."

"I hope so sweetheart, but there is a lot you don't know and before I say yes, Jesus some male egos are so fragile, he's already getting teary eyed, I want you to understand everything about me. I am a very complicated woman and I have particular needs that I have to fill. I wouldn't want to lose who I am, you understand right Mattie?"

"Of course Ash, that goes without saying."

"Excellent Mattie I'm glad to hear you say that. First, you know I would keep working trying to grow my business and as part of that I would maintain my condo in La Jolla. The current rules regarding it would still have to be maintained."

"I ah, ah ok I think I understand, but we would want to get a place of our own too, maybe Rancho Santa Fe or on the beach in Del Mar?"

"Oh that would be lovely sweetie, you are so thoughtful. Now here's a biggie. I would want a large family, at least four kids I'm thinking."

"Me too, this is fantastic Ash, we are on the same page!"

"Well yes dear, but because of my business I would be gone a lot so a lot of the child rearing would have to come from you. I would never have a nanny for my children."

Matthew was a little slow in answering this one. He knew he wasn't going to want to work very hard so he should have some extra time. Besides he loved kids didn't he? "It would be my extreme pleasure to do that sweetheart. You know my Dad didn't have a lot of time to spend with me and that always made me sad when I was growing up. I worked through all that with my therapist years ago."

Ashley was a little surprised, that was the place that most of her previous suitors bailed, but she continued undaunted.

"This is a big one dear. Please remain calm and think before you answer, ok?" Matthew just nodded so she continued. "I don't think I can remain faithful on a long term basis. It just isn't in my nature. As you know I love sex and lots of it. I would always have to have a boy friend or two to take care of my needs. No one man could ever satisfy me."

"What," he practically shouted out. Then he quickly looked around to make sure he wasn't causing a scene. Ashley just sat quietly with a well practiced hopeful look on her face.

"You know Mattie I have had a couple of bulls, those are boyfriends only for sex, the whole time we have been going together and you haven't noticed any lack of passion from me. You're the one I love the most." It was important to Ashley that bailing out of the relationship had to be Mattie's idea in order to save his ego and possibly thousands of dollars in additional therapy bills.

Matthew was starting to boil but thought about it for a minute. He hadn't noticed anything and the sex with her was primo so why not? "It might take me a bit to get adjusted to that Ash but I think eventually I could live with it."

Ashley was really getting worried now. "Well honey that is terrific." She spoke with a glee she didn't really feel. "Now as part of this whole cuckold thing you know sooner or later with the hotwifing element you would be required to do some, well some very humiliating things. But don't worry it all adds to the thrill of the process and makes our sex even better, although you will sometimes be cut off. I mean it would include you being naked and tied to a chair while one of my bulls and I make love in front of you all night long. Also you would be required to clean me up after with your tongue, wear a chastity device, and my panties, etc. Could you handle stuff like that baby?"

Now Matthew had to be honest with himself. He had seen and read a lot of that type porn and frankly it turned him on, but he never wanted her to know about that of course. "Well Ashley," he was speaking slowly and deliberately. "I think that would be hard on me, but my love for you is so strong I think I could do that too. It would have to be a gradual thing, because it would be too much to absorb suddenly." Inside though he was very excited.

Well fuck!, none of her previous paramours had made it past this point. She was starting to sweat and she felt that panic might soon set in. She had to start bringing out the big guns now.

"Oh my god Mattie, I think I am falling more in love with you by the minute. You are such a sweet boy. Let's get back to the kids for a minute. I forgot to mention something really important. As I mentioned earlier I would want to have at least four kids, maybe more. But a couple of them would be from different fathers. You know my bulls and all, but it would be your responsibility to raise them all as if they were yours. Don't be upset because at least some of our children would be fathered by you. How would that be honey?"

Suddenly Matthew was very interested in his crab salad entrée and he was pushing it around with his fork ostensibly to find more crab but what he was doing was trying to buy time while he thought about this latest twist. This was something entirely different.

"Well Ash, I have a couple of questions for you, who would know that I wasn't the biological father of some of our kids? I mean would we have to tell anyone, would your bulls have to know?"

Now it was Ashley's turn to pause and think. She never had to have an answer to that question before. "Hmmm baby, I don't think we would have to come right out and say it because, well because you know some of them might have a different mixed ethnic background and all, so I'm sure people would just assume....but we can tell them if you want to."

Matthew was shaken with that one, Ashley recognized he was on the ropes so It was time to fire her final bullet. She figuratively crossed her heart and soldiered on.

"One more thing lover, and then I think we will be ready to set a date. You know I'm bisexual right?"

"Ah no I didn't Ash, you never said anything but I'm not a homophobe you know so..."

Oh Mattie honey I am so happy to hear you say that because you know I think your mom and sisters are really hot...."

Matthew jumped up, snatched the ring case off Ashley's side plate and stomped towards his boat with as much dignity that he could muster, leaving Ashley to settle their bill.

Ashley was suddenly relieved but very much in need of another mojito. Sergio appeared without being asked and handed one to her. "I was worried there for a minute Ms. Thompson, I thought maybe I was going to get an invite to your wedding." He was also staring at Matthew's back as he had reached the dock. "How many is that now six or seven?"

"I've lost count Sergio. That was a close one wasn't it?" Her hands were shaking as she clumsily reached into her clutch to retrieve her phone. Her breathing was shallow and rapid as she dialed her best friend Emily Johansson's number. It took her two tries to get it right.

"Em, meet me at our usual hangout in thirty minutes."

"What's wrong Ash, you sound frantic!"

"Mattie popped the question tonight and it was horrible, thirty minutes be there girlfriend." All she heard was Emily in the middle of gasping before she tapped the end call button.

Sergio ran the bill and told Ashley that her pearl white Mercedes S-Class Cabriolet was already being brought up to the front door.

Thirty-five minutes later Ashley and Emily were seated in the little bistro in La Jolla that was their regular hangout. Ashley was almost in tears because the experience was so traumatic.

"Em I had to go through the entire list with him before he said no. Well he didn't actually say no, he just grabbed the ring and ran to his boat."

"You mean...."

"Yep I had to go to the failsafe point before he quit."

Tnicoll
Tnicoll
1,754 Followers
12