The New Rules of Marriage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus Ash, what would you have done if he said yes?"

"I don't know, I might have actually had to marry him to keep him from killing himself. God that was a close one. I will have to be more careful in the future. I mean I knew he was a beta from the get go, but he was a quick learner and he did have that cool boat. Why can't these boys ever be satisfied with the status quo?

"Jesus Emily it was such a close call. I had to get all the way to the sex with mother and sisters thing before he backed away!"

"Your kidding, have you ever had to use that one before?"

"I'm not shitting you, and no I haven't. I was really creeped out there for a moment. Yuck it makes your skin crawl. Can you believe a man would do any of that just for a steady supply?" Ashley sat despondently for a moment trying to fathom what the world was coming to. "Why are there so many beta's out there Em. What happened to the real men?"

"I don't know babe but it's partially our fault, I mean women in general not us in particular. As we have feminized the world, we have bred the masculinity out of most of them. Unfortunately the betas of the world are now too subservient to even know what has happened to them. I think porn has something to do with it too. The betas see so much of that hotwife-cuckold-chastity nonsense the dumb bastards think its real?" They both shook their heads sadly and gave sighs of resignation. "Fortunately honey, that hasn't happened to all of them." Emily said it with a big smile on her face.

"So Ash, why don't we head up to Oceanside and cruise a couple of marine bars by Camp Pendleton? They have some real men there."

"Yeah I suppose, but the problem with that is a marine is always married to the Corps first and foremost. Someday I want to find a man that is worth marrying."

"You just have to find the right one dear." Emily said compassionately while patting Ashley's hand. "Stay away from officers though because they are so full of themselves and they all think they are the 2nd coming of General Patton."

"Patton was Army sweetie but I'm sure he wasn't a beta, you're thinking of Chesty Puller."

"Oh ok, and you don't want to hang with the lower enlisted guys because well, there is a reason they are in the lower ranks."

They both had a good laugh about Emily's analysis.

"I don't know Em, I'm getting discouraged."

"Don't be sweetie, what you want to do is find yourself a gunnery sergeant. They are perfect for what we need. Well some of them are. It's just a matter of sniffing out the right one." Emily paused for a moment then thoughtfully continued. "A gunny has been around the block and the world. They are a little older and wiser. You don't have to teach them a whole lot because the have been in the Far East. Most of them have been shot at so they don't sweat the small stuff. The right one will understand. He will know where the wedding vows begin and end. And he's smart enough to not ask what you've been up to while he was overseas, and wise enough not to bring home any gifts, if you get my drift.?"

Ashley was laughing so hard she was afraid she would pee right then and there. Everyone in the bistro was looking in her direction. I'll bet a gunny would ask you to marry him while you were driving to In and Out for a Double Double Animal Style in his truck. That's how a man would do it! She jumped up and slammed a $100 bill on the table and downed the last of her third mojito. "All right Em, lets roll!"


Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Wife wants to Date Other Men My take on the "Honey we have to talk" story.in Loving Wives
A Promise Made, A Vow Broken No such thing as a hall pass when it comes to wedding vows.in Loving Wives
Closing Time for Our Marriage Wife wants to feel the passion again.in Loving Wives
Fallout 01: Wife's Office Party Wife learns hard lesson about cheating.in Loving Wives
The Price You Pay Sometimes it Can't be Fixed.in Loving Wives
More Stories